Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

Okay, here there be lime... for all of you that have been at me to get to the *nitty gritty*. *grin*

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 12

Wufei drove them expertly through the traffic while Heero sat quietly beside him staring out the window, silently taking in everything around him. Duo meanwhile had his face glued to the back window; he'd forgotten how heavy the traffic on Earth could be. While the Colonies were by no means without transport, the amount was a lot less than on Earth. The variety of vehicles still amazed Duo and he eagerly drank in the various shapes and sizes as the smell of oil and fumes hit his nostrils.

It didn't take too long for Wufei to get through the traffic and pull up beside a large apartment building. He waited patiently for the car in front to move ahead so he could enter the driveway to the underground parking area. Maneuvering the car into a bay he cut the engine. "This is the apartment block where you will be staying. Preventer rents several apartments and houses throughout the city and outer lying suburbs to provide accommodation for its employees. For obvious safety reasons we do not have all our field agents and staff accommodated in the one building."

"Good move," Heero replied as he opened the door.

Duo opted to stay quiet.

Wufei opened the trunk and removed the bags, passing Heero's to him and the hand luggage to Duo before picking up the remaining suitcase and turning towards the lift. "We need to call at the caretaker's room first and collect the keys, he will also give you a list of the building's rules and procedures to follow in case of emergencies."

Heero nodded and then looked at Duo. "Ready, Duo?"

Duo gave him a nod, along with a small smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

Sensing something was wrong given how quiet Duo had been, Heero fell into step beside the American as they followed Wufei to the elevator. "What's wrong, Duo?"

"I'm okay, Heero. I think the flight and everything else is just catching up with me." Duo set the bags down and rubbed his temple while they waited for the lift to arrive. "I hope there's a drug store nearby, I really need an aspirin."

Heero ran his fingers over Duo's slightly flushed cheek. "You're not feeling ill, are you?"

"Nah, just a headache." Duo leaned into the brush, conveying what he felt through his actions, as words were a little difficult with Wufei around. The elevator doors opened and the three were once again on the move.

The stop at the caretaker's room was brief, Wufei handling everything for them. He returned with the keys minutes later, noting the look of fatigue on both faces. "I'll take you up to the apartment and leave you both to settle in. I have a list of contact numbers with me that I will leave for you."

"Arigato," Heero replied before picking up the luggage again and heading to the waiting lift.

The lift stopped at the fifth floor and the three exited, Wufei then leading them down the hall and stopping outside the door marked 58. He reached into his pocket and withdrew the keys, opened the door and stepped aside, motioning for Heero and Duo to enter. "Welcome to your new home," he said quietly.

Heero placed his hand on the small of Duo's back and gently pushed him inside the apartment, following close behind. Wufei stepped in after them and softly closed the door.

Duo looked around, his eyes widening. The place was deceptive, it was larger than he'd thought it would be and was fully furnished. / Bonus, / he thought, / At least now we know we won't have to go furniture shopping. /

Heero was also relieved that the place was furnished. He hadn't said anything to Duo in this regard as he didn't want to worry Duo, but between them he knew they didn't have enough saved up to completely furnish a place.

Wufei carried the bags through and deposited them in the lounge area. "Here's the list of numbers I mentioned before," he said as he passed a list to Heero. "I'll leave you two alone to unpack and get settled in. There are several stores within the immediate vicinity should you need anything. I'll call for you both in the morning at eight. Please be ready to leave."

"You insinuating I won't be up and dressed by then, Wuffy?" Duo teased, a little of himself returning.

Wufei gave him a scowl. "I know what you can be like, Maxwell."

"Why, Wuffers, all this time you had me thinking you just wanted a quick eyeful of me in my bed."

Heero hid the smirk as Wufei went several shades of red.

"I will see you at eight." Wufei spun on his heel, declining to bite at the blatant attempt to draw him into a slanging match. He remembered them only too well from their times together during the wars.

He always lost.

"I thought it was only me that ran and hid, Wuffy," Duo called out after the retreating back, a snicker forcing its way past his lips.

Wufei paused at the door and then turned around, onyx clashed with amethyst. "I swear, one of these days, Maxwell, you will bite off more than you can chew and then it is I that will have the last laugh." His gaze flickered to Heero who was looking suspiciously like he was trying not to laugh. "Eight," he repeated and then left, closing the door behind him.

With the departure of Wufei, Duo let the mask fall and the weariness show through. Heero was immediately beside him, wrapping his strong arms around the slender frame and cradling his head to his chest. They stayed like that for several moments, Heero enjoying the feeling of Duo in his arms while Duo drew on the strength that Heero was offering. With a sigh Duo raised his head and looked into the cobalt eyes of his boyfriend.

"I think we should check out the apartment and then unpack."

Heero ran his fingers along the column of Duo's spine. "That sounds like a good idea. Once we've done that let's get something to eat, shower and relax for a bit."

Duo shivered with the touch. They broke reluctantly apart and began their exploration.

The apartment consisted of the lounge area, small kitchen with attached dining area, bathroom with a shower and toilet, separate laundry area and two bedrooms. Duo paused in the doorway to the first bedroom and gazed around. There was a built in wardrobe, dresser and large queen size bed. He moved along to the second bedroom, which was furnished the same way, mind working overtime. Heero came up behind him and slipped his arms around his waist, nuzzling at his neck.

"You will be pleased to know that the kitchen is fully stocked. Someone doesn't want us to go hungry."

Duo leaned back against his partner. "I don't know about you, Heero, but I'm too tired to cook. How about we check out the area and get some takeaway?"

"I agree. I don't feel like cooking either. I'll go get my bags and unpack while you do the same, then we'll go and see what we can get for dinner." Heero placed a tender kiss to the back of Duo's neck and left the braided man standing in the middle of the room, bag at his feet.

Duo couldn't help the small twinge of pain in his heart as he heard Heero unpacking in the next room. He hefted the bag up to the bed and began to sort through his meager belongings, stuffing them away in the drawers and the wardrobe. Once he'd finished the room still looked unoccupied. He opened his hand luggage and took out a framed photograph of the five of them that had been taken at the end of the war. His fingers traced over the faces before he set it down upon the top of the dresser. Reaching into the bag again he pulled out the rest of his personal belongings. He set his hairbrush next to the photograph before adding a second picture, this time of him and Hilde.

The familiar lump began to rise in his throat as he looked at Hilde but he quickly squashed it. This was the start of a new life for him, no place for dwelling on the past. Hilde would always be there for him and it wasn't as if he would never see her again. He picked up his shampoo, conditioner and toothbrush and went to the bathroom, placing them in the small cabinet. He noted the first aid kit, soap and glory be, a bottle of aspirin.

Duo lifted the bottle and opened it. Shaking two of the white pills into his hand, he filled a glass and quickly swallowed them, hoping they would kick in soon and block the throbbing pain in his head.

"All finished?" Heero's voice echoed from the bathroom door.

Duo turned around, grin firmly in place. "Yup."

"Good. Let's go find something to eat then."

They left the apartment hand in hand and went out into the gathering dusk to find a take away restaurant and dinner.

~ * ~

Duo leaned back against the couch rubbing his full stomach. "I'm well and truly stuffed," he said and then followed the words with a burp.

Heero shook his head in amusement and eyed off the remains of their dinner. Empty cartons littered the small coffee table, their two glasses, still half full of red wine, looking lost amongst the debris. He stood up and collected the rubbish together, taking it through to the trashcan in the kitchen. Returning moments later he found Duo curled up on the couch, remote in hand, flicking through the television channels. Heero sat down and picked up their glasses, he handed Duo his and took a sip from his own.

Duo finally settled on an old movie and dropped the remote to the arm of the couch. He sipped at his wine before settling it back on the coffee table and snuggling against Heero. Heero draped his free arm around Duo's shoulders and gently caressed the top of his arm.

They sat watching the movie for a few minutes before Heero set his glass down and shifted his position on the couch so he could draw Duo closer to him.

Duo rested his head in the crook of Heero's shoulder, one arm pressed against his side and the back of the couch while his other dropped casually to Heero's thigh. Both continued to watch the movie, acutely aware of the other's touch, breathing light and shallow, as they anticipated what was going to happen next but neither willing to make the first move.

Duo's hand began to run gently up and down Heero's thigh while Heero's hand subconsciously rubbed Duo's back and arm. Feeling the churning in his gut, Heero reached his other arm around and cupped Duo under the chin, raising his head to look at him. No words were exchanged as lips gravitated towards each other, finally connecting. The kiss was gentle, reassuring even. Duo's eyes flitted shut as he concentrated on Heero's lips against his own.

Heero moved his lips softly against the compliant ones of Duo, he broke away for a second before returning to press more firmly against his partner's, tongue trailing over Duo's lip and asking permission. Duo's lips parted and allowed the intrusion, his own tongue dancing eagerly forward to welcome Heero's into the warm cavern.

Heero pulled Duo even closer, dropping his hand to Duo's chest and finding a stiffened peak beneath the cloth. He ran his thumb across it, swallowing the moans that arose from his boyfriend's throat.

Duo's hand continued to massage Heero's thigh. When Heero began to stroke across his nipple he groaned in pleasure, his hand tightening and kneading the denim covered leg. He pressed his tongue forwards and explored the inner recesses of Heero's mouth, driving his own need higher as well as Heero's.

Heero gently pinched and tweaked the hardened nub through the fabric, enjoying Duo's soft whimpers of pleasure and subtle squirming. He felt his jeans tightening with each caress of Duo's hand against his thigh and wished that Duo would move his hand higher to where he craved the touch the most.

Duo deepened the kiss and pressed himself harder against the firm, muscular body. He chanced to move his hand higher and brushed lightly over the firming bulge at Heero's groin, drawing his own moans from Heero's throat. He felt his own desire thicken with the teasing touches to his chest and longed for Heero to touch him skin to skin.

Hips pushed forwards as Duo's hand gently squeezed and massaged his aching need, Heero had never felt anything so good and was helpless to stop his hips from pushing forth, demanding more contact. When deft fingers began to lower the zipper, he uttered no protest. When those same slender fingers reached inside the parting denim, it took all his control not to cry out.

Duo craved to feel Heero in his hand and grasping the small tab, he lowered the zipper that held prisoner what he wanted most to explore. With the barrier now open he reached inside, working his way through the maze of cloth and elastic that comprised Heero's underwear to curl possessively around the heated, throbbing length inside.

"Nnnn... Duo..." Heero whimpered softly against Duo's lips as his cock was gently stroked. He pulled away from the kiss to rest his head against Duo's, eyes closed as pleasure flooded his nervous system.

Duo stroked the thick shaft for a few moments, enjoying the feel of the velvet skin against his fingertips, but it wasn't enough, he wanted more. With a deft movement of his wrist he managed to extricate Heero's cock from within his clothes and bring it out to the cool evening air where he had more freedom to play. He glanced down at Heero's lap, eager to see the Japanese man for the first time. He wasn't disappointed.

Heero's cock was thicker than his own and not quite as long; but impressive non the less. The swollen head stared back at him, a bead of pre-cum forming at the tiny slit, which Duo smeared across the blood filled crown, eliciting another moan from his partner. He felt his own cock surge within his pants, longing for Heero's touch.

Heero was helpless, the sensations running through him as Duo stroked and played with his shaft were unlike anything he'd ever thought possible. He felt like he was on fire, his heart was pounding in his chest, his hips trying to thrust into the hand that held him captive and he didn't want it to stop. His hand dropped from Duo's chest to his lap where he felt the answering hardness. He listened as Duo's breath hissed as he carefully squeezed the bulge at the long haired man's groin. Wanting to see his partner too and not able to wait much longer he began to undo the buttons on Duo's pants, desperate to return the pleasure he was being gifted.

Duo's eyes slid shut as Heero began to undo his pants, those warm fingers that could be so strong, suddenly very gentle and tender in their searching. His breath caught and he cried out softly as Heero found his cock and proceeded to free it. A hand curled around his girth as a thumb circled the weeping slit, teasing the foreskin back and exposing Duo fully to sight and touch.

Locked together they continued to explore the curves and dips of each other's lengths as the changes in texture were committed to memory. Hands began to move a little faster, squeeze a little tighter whilst breathing became a series of groans and pants. Skin flushed as nerves sang with pleasure and the edge drew closer.

Heero could feel his gut tighten and knew he was going to explode soon. He sped up his own stroking trying to bring Duo to the peak with him. "Ahhh... Duo.... Don't stop."

"Too good, Heero... I'm going to..." Duo panted as he felt his own passion build to the point of no return.

"Uhhh... ahhhh..." Heero's body began to drown in pleasure as his cock suddenly erupted and his seed spurted out, covering Duo's hand.

"Nnn... Heero," Duo gasped as his own orgasm took him, rocking his very foundation with the intensity. He was aware of the sticky fluids pulsing from his tip as he felt Heero's essence coat his own hand.

Their hands slowed a little, both cocks now extremely sensitive as they milked each other to the very last wave of euphoria. Unable to stroke any longer, Heero reluctantly released Duo's now softened shaft and lay back against the couch, panting heavily.

Duo also released Heero from his grasp and leaned back, eyes still closed as he fought to draw air back into his oxygen deprived lungs. As his breathing began to settle and his heart rate slow so he raised his fingers to his mouth and took a lick.

Heero watched as his partner's tongue darted out and licked up his cum. The sight was... erotic. Heero raised his own fingers to his lips, eager to experience what Duo tasted like. The taste was slightly salty and a little bitter but was uniquely Duo.

Duo looked at their state of undress and chuckled. Heero glanced at him. "I think we should do something about this," Duo said as he indicated their current position. Heero agreed. It actually was kind of funny though, the pair of them sitting on the couch, flushed and sated, limp cocks hanging out of their open flies while semen dried on their pants.

Duo stood and tucked himself away, Heero following the example. Turning to Heero, Duo wrapped his arms around the Japanese man and kissed him soundly on the lips. "Thank you, Heero. I... I enjoyed that."

"I did too, Duo," Heero returned as he linked his own arms loosely around the American. "I think we should head for bed though now, Wufei will be here at eight."

"Mmmm..." Duo nuzzled against Heero. "I am kind of tired," he said quietly.

"Goodnight, Duo," Heero whispered and led the man to the bedrooms.

"'Night, Heero." Duo released Heero's hand and stepped into his room, closing the door softly. He fetched a clean pair of boxers from the drawer and stripped off, cleaning up what little mess remained with his soiled underwear and tossing them on the floor. He folded back the covers and climbed into the crisp sheets, settling down and ready for sleep.

Heero went to his own room and cleaned himself off, also changing into clean boxers before slipping between the sheets. He wriggled around a bit trying to get into a comfortable position and when satisfied, he lay there, staring at the ceiling. Something wasn't right.

Duo tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable. When he did manage to find a position that suited him it only lasted a short while. He couldn't figure out why he was so restless. He lay there staring at the wall, the silence enveloping him.

Silence.

That was why he couldn't sleep. The silence. He was so used to Heero being in the room with him and the familiar sounds of Heero's breathing, that he missed it terribly. He tried in vain for another fifteen minutes to fall asleep but the harder he tried, the more awake he became.

Heero was also having the same problem. He missed the sounds of Duo in the room. There was a soft knock on his door and he sat upright in the bed.

"Heero? Heero... are you awake?"

"Come in, Duo."

Duo opened the door and entered. He padded over to the bed and stared down at Heero, playing nervously with the end of his braid. "I.. Um..."

"Can't sleep, Duo?"

"Errrr... No, I can't."

Heero lifted the covers in invitation. "Hop in, Duo."

"You sure?" Duo asked as he proceeded to slip between the sheets.

As Duo settled into the bed beside him so Heero pulled him close, spooning against each other. "I can't sleep either, Duo. I guess I'm too used to having you in the same room." Heero kissed the back of Duo's neck.

Duo purred softly. "Thanks, Heero."

"When we get back from Preventer tomorrow, I want you to move all your things in here with mine."

Duo felt his heart skip and rubbed his foot over Heero's calf. "It's a deal, Heero."

"Good. Now go to sleep."

~ * ~

tbc.......