Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 17

"Ready?"

Duo nodded and cocked his gun, the manic grin spreading over his face.

"On my count.... One... Two... Three. GO!" Heero lunged forwards and kicked the door open, Duo immediately behind him. "Preventers! Put your hands where we can see them and surrender any and all weapons. You are under arrest!" Heero yelled as they burst into the room.

For a brief moment everything was still and then all hell broke loose. The half dozen men in the room scattered, either taking refuge behind any object they could find or trying to make a run for it. Bullets began to whiz through the air and both Heero and Duo instinctively ducked and rolled behind cover, exchanging lead with the opposition.

The two men who had made a dash for freedom found themselves running straight into the handcuffs of two officers guarding the exits, the remaining four stood their ground and attempted to shoot their way out of the situation. /Desperate men will take desperate measures,/ Duo reminded himself as he slipped the second clip into the gun and glanced from behind the large crate he was using as a shield. The splinter of wood just above his right temple re-enforced that thought, as the bullet cut through and embedded itself in the wall behind him. He eyed up where the bullet had come from and took careful aim, waiting for his chance.

Heero was on the other side, packing cases covered in plastic providing him with shelter. He could see Duo preparing to return fire. His heart suddenly shifted from his chest to take residence in his throat. There was another guy just to the left of where Duo was aiming and he was preparing to fire just as soon as he had the opportunity. Heero wasn't sure if Duo had seen the other man but didn't get a chance to warn his partner as the two he was engaged with decided to make their attempt to end the stand off.

As bullets flew so Duo took his chance. The guy he had in his sights moved and gave him the shot he was waiting for. He was aware of the other man to the left of his target and had figured that he could fire his weapon then tuck and roll to avoid any conflict with the other man. His finger tightened on the trigger, body humming and ready, the adrenaline running freely through his blood and at that moment, Duo realized just how much he had missed the thrill of the battle.

His finger pulled tight, the gun exploded; at the same time he dropped, tucked into a small ball and rolled. He felt a slight searing pain along his right biceps and then he was behind another crate pulling his gun up again and returning fire at the guy who had been trying to cover his friend. The man dropped like a stone and Duo slumped to a sitting position, his back against the crate, listening to the other men voicing their surrender.

Heero glanced over at Duo as he continued to trade fire power with his targets. He saw Duo shoot and then roll away only to shoot seconds later and drop the other man. The pair he was dueling with realizing that they hadn't got a chance, and so ceased their firing and dropped their guns to the floor, announcing their surrender. He reached for the radio. "Agent Day. Suspects have surrendered; require assistance to transport back to HQ. Medical team also needed for two suspects, current status unknown."

"Roger that. Coming in now."

Heero approached the pair that had surrendered and noticed Duo getting to his feet, also intent on cuffing his opponents. He returned his full attention to the pair in front of him, placing the cuffs on their wrists and handing them over to the back up agents; before holstering his gun and walking over to his partner who was watching the medics attending to the two he had shot.

Duo walked over to the pair that lay on the ground, their moans and cries glancing off him. He was quite proud of himself; he hadn't killed either of them, as much as he may have wanted to. He wasn't in that war now; this was a different kind of war, one that fought to keep the peace. He had, though, managed to disable them both pretty well, shooting one in the wrist and the other in the kneecap, both tricky shots under the circumstances. He was pleased his skills hadn't deteriorated since the war ended three years ago. His head turned as Heero approached, he saw the frown on his partner's face and immediately felt his hackles rise. / What the fuck was wrong now? I've done my job and the suspects are still alive so why had Heero got that annoyed look on his face? /

Heero watched as his partner turned, noting his approach and saw the amethyst darken slightly. He stopped. "You're hurt."

"I am?" Duo growled. He vaguely remembered a pain shooting through his right biceps as he'd dived behind cover earlier but hadn't taken any notice. He looked down at his arm, the one that Heero was now grasping and staring at intently. The sleeve of the shirt was torn and blood oozed sluggishly out, soaking the fabric. "Fuck!"

"Let the medic take a look," Heero ordered but Duo wasn't listening, he was busy examining the area which had now begun to throb.

"Damn! That guy must have caught me with that bullet," Duo said as he pulled the torn fabric away from where it was stuck to the wound, causing the bleeding to start afresh.

"I said; let the medic take a look at it, Duo." Heero's voice was full of concern, not anger but Duo couldn't help his response.

"For fuck's sake, Heero. It's only a graze. The bullet only just caught me. It doesn't need a full scale operation. I've suffered through much worse."

"This isn't the war anymore, Duo. You're an agent and we have the medical staff here to fix things. You don't have to do it yourself."

Duo knew that what Heero was saying was right, but he couldn't help the feeling of annoyance that ran through him. He didn't need molly coddling; he was a grown man and quite capable of making his own decisions as to his health. It irked him that Heero was so protective towards him. "I know I don't, Yuy. Thanks for pointing that out but I think I am perfectly capable of deciding when and if I need attention, you aren't my keeper."

Hurt flashed through Heero's eyes, along with confusion. "I'm sorry. I can't help it, I don't like to see you injured."

"It didn't seem to bother you when we were fighting the war," Duo snapped and then immediately regretted the words as he watched Heero visibly stiffen. He rubbed his temple in frustration. / Why the hell am I so defensive? /

"Fine. I will leave you to get yourself attended to. I'm going back outside to the car, when you're done come out and I'll drive us back to HQ,. Wufei and Une will want to debrief us." Heero spun on his heel and left the American standing there.

Duo sighed, his thoughts circling in his head. / Shit! Why did I snap at Heero like that? / Heero hadn't done anything wrong other than show concern for him and he'd repaid that concern by biting his head off. / Must be all the stress of the last few days. /

The medic pulled him to the side and began to examine his wound, Duo shut down his thought processing, pushing it to the side to think about later. He would have some serious apologizing to do when they got home.

~ * ~

Wufei called by their office later that afternoon. "Have you both written up your reports?"

Heero grunted; Duo nodded. If Wufei picked up on the tension in the air, he didn't comment. "Commander Une is waiting to see us in her office. Please bring your reports with you." Wufei left the office and waited outside.

Duo picked up the sheaf of papers and placed them in a folder, Heero mimicking his actions. They both left the office and accompanied Wufei to where Une awaited them.

"Agents Day and Night," Une greeted them as they stepped into her office. "Please, take a seat." She turned to face Wufei. "Agent Fire, I believe that everything went okay?"

Wufei nodded and sat down along with Heero and Duo. "Yes, Commander. The raid was a success, four men in custody, two under arrest and currently in the hospital recovering. One agent injured but not seriously."

Duo winced and his arm throbbed in sympathy reminding him of who the injured agent was.

"Excellent," Une replied. She turned her attention back to Heero and Duo. "Do you both have your reports for me?" Both agents handed over the folders containing the requested items. "Thank you." Une opened the folders and took a quick look before facing the men again. "I will go through these properly tonight, for now though a simple run down on the events will suffice, just enough to put me fully into the picture."

Duo remained silent, folding his arms across his chest and content to let Heero do all the talking. When it came to mission reports Heero was unsurpassed in his ability to translate the information into the shortest, most concise way and still pass on all the necessary facts. He let his mind drift, the monotone of Heero's voice lulling him nearly to sleep but his soldier instincts still staying alert.

Duo looked up sharply as Une addressed him, Heero's report having finished.

"Do you have anything to add to Agent Day's explanation, Agent Night?"

"No. I think Heero has covered it all," he replied, his voice neutral.

"And what of your injury?"

Inwardly Duo was seething; he was sick and tired of everyone carrying on about his brush with a bullet. He curbed his annoyance though, this was his superior officer and she was only making sure that one of her agents was okay and had received the correct treatment. He forced his voice to remain calm. "A bullet creased me while exchanging gunfire with the accused men. It isn't deep, merely grazing the skin. The medic's have attended to it and I am fit for duty, Commander."

"I'd still like Sally to have a look at it before you commence your next assignment, Agent Night."

Duo gave a curt nod. "I will see her tomorrow morning; Agent Day has already made an appointment with her for me."

There was a little tinge of harshness to the words, Une didn't pick up on the tone, but Heero did and cringed inwardly. Duo had already had a go at him for that.

"Good. Then I will let you go home. Get a good night's rest and I will speak with you both tomorrow should I have any further questions on this case." Une stood up, the three agents following her example. "Congratulations, gentlemen, on a job well done."

They shook hands and left the office, Wufei leading the way. They parted ways to go to their own offices to collect their belongings before meeting up again at Wufei's car and heading home.

~ * ~

"I'm sorry if I've overstepped the mark, Duo." Heero said as they entered their apartment.

Duo sighed and turned to face Heero. "It's okay, I know you're only concerned about me, but Heero, I am a grown man, this isn't the war anymore and I can take care of myself."

Heero lowered his eyes. "I know. I just worry about you. I mean, we have something special here, Duo, something I never thought I would ever have. I .. I... I don't want to lose you." A pair of strong arms enveloped him and a kiss was placed on his temple.

"I'm sorry too, Heero. I worry about you as well and I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I don't know what gets into me at times, it's like every little thing that normally wouldn't bother me, suddenly does."

Heero wrapped his own arms around Duo and snuggled close. "We're still friends then?"

Duo chuckled. "Of course." He squeezed Heero tightly and then whispered seductively in his ear. "Wanna have a make up session?"

Heero moaned and felt his groin swell. "Make up or make out?" He reached for Duo's lips and kissed him as he inched them both closer to the couch, finally collapsing on it. They kissed for a while longer, each kiss becoming more passionate than the one before, until Duo pulled away.

"Fuck, Heero," he moaned and pushed his hips towards Heero's.

"Hmmm... Need a little attention there?"

Duo groaned.

Heero shifted, his fingers curling around the top button of Duo's shirt and slipping it free from the small hole. The process was repeated along the length of the shirt until it opened completely, revealing Duo's milky skin to his eyes. Swiftly he ducked his head and drew a nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling upon it until it hardened.

Duo threw his head back and moaned his approval, his chest arching into the mouth of his boyfriend. Both nipples were thoroughly explored by Heero's mouth and tongue before the Japanese man raised his head and smirked at his panting partner. "You want more of an apology?"

"Shit, yes!" Duo groaned. His skin was flushed with excitement, his arousal pressing hard against his pants as it demanded some attention.

Heero slipped his hands down along Duo's skin until he reached fabric. His fingers made short work of the button and zipper, parting the cloth and diving inside Duo's boxers to bring out the weeping cock.

Duo raised himself slightly and began to tug at his pants, wanting them off, Heero making the effort a vain one as he began to stroke Duo's shaft. "Need..." Duo grunted.

Heero chuckled. "Need what, Duo?"

"Fuck! Get me out of these pants will you?" he growled.

Heero was only too happy to oblige and quickly tucked Duo's cock back inside the flap and then pulled both Duo's pants and boxers from him, leaving him naked from the waist down. He swallowed as he viewed his lover's beautiful body. "Ohh gods, Duo," he moaned.

"Get your gear off too, lover." Duo's voice was breathy, laced with desire.

Heero quickly divested himself of his clothes and returned to the couch, pulling Duo's back against his chest. His hand snaked down and ran through chestnut curls before curling around Duo's length and stroking.

Duo's hips bucked with the stimulation, seeking more of the welcome touch.

Heero sucked one of his fingers into his mouth, coating it thoroughly with saliva and then eased his hand underneath Duo, rubbing along the cleft until he found the small entrance. Gently he probed around, pressing the tip of his finger against the muscle before slipping inside.

Duo groaned his pleasure and ground his hips upwards, wanting more.

Heero slowly worked his finger inside the heated channel; he was amazed at just how good it felt. He'd no idea that Duo's body would be so hot, so moist, so... delicious. He worked his finger deeper inside, remembering how good it had felt to him when Duo had stretched his passage and then made love to him.

Duo continued to moan and writhe, the hand on his cock relentless in its stroking as his passage was fingered. "More... Heero," he begged.

Heero continued his little 'internal', pushing his finger deeper and then withdrawing it, the digit slipping in and out easily as Duo's muscles relaxed and stretched under his ministrations. His own arousal was pushing against Duo's thigh where it was trapped in their current position.

"Ohh, so good, Heero."

Tightening his grip around Duo's shaft a little, Heero's strokes firmed while the finger of his other hand finger fucked the long haired ex-pilot. He pushed deeper, slipping a second finger inside to join the first and searching for that sweet spot that Duo had located inside himself.

"Ahhh...." Duo moaned as he pushed back against Heero's hand and then arched upwards into the fist that held his cock and teased so wonderfully. His climax was building, slowly but steadily and then Heero brushed against something inside that turned his whole world upside down. He gasped his pleasure as rainbows danced in his head.

Heero felt the small change in Duo's channel, the sponginess of the tiny gland and he stroked it, noting how Duo's body shuddered and trembled, the passage squeezing against his fingers. / Guess that must be the spot. / His thoughts were confirmed with Duo's next words.

"Shit, Heero. I want you to do that again and again."

Heero gave a laugh. "Like that, do we?"

"Fuck yes!"

Heero continued to massage the gland, delighting in Duo's wails and whimpers of pleasure. His other hand increased the tempo of his stroking as he felt the compliant body shiver with anticipation of reaching release. "Come for me, Duo." There was nothing more beautiful in Heero's opinion than the sight of Duo Maxwell in the throes of orgasm.

Duo surrendered his body to the inevitable, his balls tightening as his climax took him. Another brush against his prostate and he tipped over the edge, Heero's hand milking his seed from his willing cock as he tumbled into the abyss, a keening cry torn from his throat as he screamed his completion.

Heero's heart constricted with love as he watched his boyfriend come. His hand continued to pump, drawing Duo's essence from inside to spill over his hand in hot sticky spurts. As the flow receded to a trickle so he released the softening organ and slid his fingers out of Duo's backside. He raised his fingers to his mouth, Duo's cum dripping off his hand and his tongue darted out to taste his lover's liquid. It was salty, slightly bitter but uniquely Duo.

Duo slumped against Heero, totally spent. His body hummed with the afterglow, the pleasure that only achieving release can grant, singing along his nerves. He felt Heero's fingers leave his passage and opened an eye to see Heero licking his cum from his hand; he groaned. Recovering some of his strength, he felt Heero's hardness pressing against his thigh and grinned wickedly to himself. Raising his body he turned to Heero. "My turn," he purred.

Heero groaned and laid back against the couch as Duo turned and slid to his knees on the floor, pulling Heero around and spreading the Japanese man's legs. He settled between them, eyeing Heero's impressive cock. It was hard, swollen and dripping with precum. Duo's tongue slid out of his mouth and tentatively took a lick. Heero jerked. Duo grinned and tried the action again.

"Duo..." Heero groaned, his hands dropping to either side of his thighs on the couch and twisting in the cushions.

Duo began a series of experimental licks, some over the head and then along the shaft, returning to tease the tiny hole, enjoying both the taste of Heero and the accompanying soundtrack. Taking pity on his writhing lover, he lowered his mouth and sucked the tip inside.

"Aaaa..." Heero ground out as he tried to get Duo to take more of his aching need inside. Duo's mouth was hot and wet, that wicked tongue doing all sorts of things to his begging cock, driving him insane with desire.

Duo sucked more of Heero's length inside, savoring the taste of his lover. He worked his head diligently over the stiff flesh, tongue swirling, teeth lightly scraping before suckling teasingly on the tip and then swallowing the shaft to the root.

Heero thought he had died and gone to heaven. He'd never had a blow job before and didn't know if Duo had had experience with one either, although his mouth was certainly talented. He found Duo's hair and buried his fingers deep within the braided mass, attempting to hold Duo's head in place and thrust his hips into the warm cavern.

Duo refused to be pinned and began to hum, the tremors from his vocal chords vibrating along Heero's cock and causing Heero to buck and moan continuously. He longed to taste Heero, to enjoy the essence that was his partner and so he began to suck and lick in earnest, determined to get his reward for his hard work.

Heero wasn't about to deny him anything either. His hips moved as he steadily rode the tide, the waves increasing until they built to a tsunami and Heero knew he was lost. He pulled back a little to warn Duo of his impending release as his balls drew close and his cock began to twitch, his vision turning white as his climax found him.

Duo sucked hard, he wanted Heero to come, to feed him his passion. He relaxed his throat as Heero pushed him back a little. The organ twitched in his mouth, Heero's balls pressed up against his chin as the golden body stiffened. Seconds later hot, thick spurts of semen were flooding his mouth, burning down his throat as he eagerly drank from Heero's body.

"Nnnn.... Duo!" The cry was ripped from Heero's throat as his climax tore through him, emptying into Duo's eager orifice. He felt the throat muscles moving as Duo swallowed his fluids, the tongue working around the tip and drawing every last drop from him. Panting heavily, he sagged into the couch as Duo released his softening organ from his hot little mouth. "Ari..... Arigato." Heero panted. "I've never had anyone go down on me before."

"Enjoyed it then, did we?" Duo licked his lips. "I know I did."

"You look like the cat that just ate the cream," Heero mused, still slumped on the couch. He felt completely boneless and didn't want to move anywhere right now.

"It was nice cream too, Heero," Duo replied with a wink.

Heero shook his head. "I take it that our respective apologies have been given and accepted, then?"

"Mmm..... More than accepted."

~ * ~

Duo rolled over and looked at the dim red lights of the alarm clock. 2.45 am. He disentangled himself from Heero's arms and got up. He'd awoken with a mild cramp in his abdomen and a need to empty his bladder. Silently he padded across the floor to the door and eased out, heading for the bathroom. Once inside, he closed the door and flipped on the light. Yawning and scratching at his head, he lifted the lid on the toilet and proceeded to relieve himself. Shaking the drops off, he went to tuck himself back inside the flap of his boxers when he felt a little dampness. Puzzled he pulled his boxers off and peered at them.

There was a small dribble of blood.

"Fuck!"

~ * ~

tbc..............