Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 25 ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 25

Duo's body immediately tensed when he felt Moran come up behind him and place a hand on his shoulder. When the other hand started feeling him up he thought he was going to be sick again. He gritted his teeth and in a lightning fast movement had spun around, taking Moran's arm with him and now holding the older man in a fierce arm lock. He bent low and spoke, his voice cold and hard. "You ever lay a hand on me again, asshole, and I swear you will regret it for the rest of your life. Think yourself lucky I haven't broken your arm."

Moran trembled. / How the fuck had the kid managed to move that quick? / That thought was quickly replaced though, as pain lanced though the nerves in his arm and he could feel the joint stretching against the tendons and ligaments that tried to hold it in place. "I didn't mean any harm," he whined. "I thought..... well, the way you move, in that suggestive manner... I thought you wanted it." Moran yelped as the pressure to his arm increased.

"You know what you are, Moran?" Duo stated in his cold tone. "You're a dirty, sick minded pervert. Even if I wanted something like that I certainly wouldn't be asking you for it. I'd get myself a real man." Duo pulled on the arm a little more to emphasize his point. "I suggest you get the hell out of here and stay away from me. Try anything like that again and I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you. Understand!? "

Moran whimpered.

Duo yanked on the arm again. "I said… do you understand?"

"Yes, I heard you, now please let me go."

Duo released Moran and tossed him to the side, he bent back over the duffle, ignoring the man and retrieved a can of Irish stew.

Moran fell to his knees as Duo released him and pushed him away. He drew his arm close and rubbed at the shoulder joint, trying to ease some of the ache. His eyes darted back to the youth; he would never have guessed he was so strong nor so quick, his slim frame belying the fact. Moran cursed under his breath.

"You still here?" Duo asked as he turned back to the small fire, opening the can as he did so. "I'm about to have a belated lunch and I have no intention of sharing with you so I would appreciate it if you would leave... Now!"

Moran scrambled to his feet. The tone told him that the kid was pissed and he didn't need his arm stretching anymore. "Just watch your back, kid," he muttered as he headed for the door way.

"Was that a threat?" Duo growled and began to advance, menacingly on the older man.

Moran scrambled over the door and hurried out of the building, the sound of cold laughter echoing after him.

Duo returned to the food simmering away on the fire, he didn't think he would have any further problems with his background being questioned. He would need to keep an eye on Moran though; the man could prove to be dangerous. Eating the heated food, he contemplated telling Heero about Moran's little grope but then decided against it. Heero was having enough problems dealing with Duo's side of the mission and when he'd been informed that Duo was going to be setting up *home* in an abandoned building, Duo had gotten the reaction he'd expected.

That's why he'd specifically asked Wufei to come over. Knowing what Heero's reaction was going to be, he'd thought it best if their *boss* was there to reinforce his reasons and help him make Heero drop the protective mode and look at the mission from the outside.

It seemed to have worked. Well, it appeared that way. Heero had accepted it but Duo knew his lover didn't like it. With a sigh, he finished off the food and disposed of the rubbish. Cleaning the saucepan and placing it back in the duffle, he made sure that everything was well hidden before leaving the building and slinking off through the streets, preparing himself mentally for the next round of mother hen arguments from Heero and nibbling on another Crunchie Bar.

~ * ~

Heero was already home when Duo walked in. Shutting the door behind him, Duo could hear the sounds of the shower running and went to the bathroom. Opening the door, he stuck his head inside and called out to the silhouette "I'm home, Heero." Heero replied with a grunt which Duo took as an acknowledgment and he closed the door again, slipping into the bedroom to get a fresh pair of boxers and await his own shower. He wanted to wash the feel of Moran from his skin; just thinking about the man gave him the shudders.

Hearing the water shut off, he gathered his things together and headed back to the bathroom. Meeting Heero in the hall, clad in only a towel he felt the heat rise to his face as well as other places.

Heero paused and placed a hand against Duo's cheek and leaning forwards, he captured Duo's lips in a soft, gentle kiss. "I'll go start dinner while you shower," he said as he nibbled softly on Duo's bottom lip.

Duo murmured something that sounded like "okay" and Heero went into the bedroom to change. Duo continued on to the shower and moments later, stepped under the hot spray. He thought about Heero, more like puzzled over Heero. Usually Heero had something to say, something about the assignment or rather his part of it and it usually involved a lot of worry and concern for his well being.

Duo took his time in the shower, thoroughly cleansing himself of the dirt from the street and the touch of Moran. Satisfied, he stepped out and grabbed a large, fluffy towel. Drying himself off, he pulled his boxers up and stepped out of the bathroom, immediately his senses were assaulted with a delicious aroma.

/ Steak., / he thought. Quickly he went into their bedroom and yanked out a pair of sweat pants,. Dragging them over his hips, he headed out to the kitchen where Heero was frying up what still smelt like steak. "Smells good," he stated as he moved behind his lover and wrapped his arms around Heero, placing a kiss to the nape of Heero's neck

Heero playfully swatted him away. "It's nearly cooked so if you can get the things out and place them on the table I'll dish it up."

Placing one last lingering kiss Duo did as asked, fetching the cutlery and condiments and setting them on the small dining table. "Want a soda?"

Heero nodded and began to remove the contents from the pan.

Duo fetched two sodas from the 'fridge and opening his own, took a long drink from it. "Shit that tastes good," he said a he opened Heero's can and placed it on the table.

Heero brought their food over and they sat to eat.

~ * ~

Curled up on the couch, reclining back against Heero, Duo felt safe and comfortable. Heero hadn't said anything to him about the assignment, the conversation having been focused on what they needed to buy Sally for her upcoming birthday, and that they must try and get back to L2 soon and visit Hilde. Duo still kept in contact with his *sister* swapping e-mails usually each week. Hilde was busy planning her wedding and was delighted to fill Duo in on all the latest developments. Duo was really happy for her and looking forward to the wedding where he was going to be giving Hilde away. She had asked him to not long ago and he felt honored. The wedding wasn't for another year yet but Duo could sense the excitement in Hilde's e-mails.

"Duo..."

Duo turned his head slightly to see his lover a little clearer. "What is it, Heero?"

"This mission..."

/ Here we go... / Duo thought and felt himself spring immediately into defensive mode.

"I... I want to apologize for the way I have been treating you during this mission."

Duo's eyes widened and his heart almost stopped. / Heero was apologizing? Well, shit! /

"I know I have been questioning your judgment and what you're doing, and I'm sorry. I've let my emotions blind me to the fact that you are an agent as well and a damn fine one at that..."

"You better believe it, Yuy." Duo growled.

"It's not a case of my knowing if you can carry out the mission, I know you can and I know you're the best agent for the job... but. I can't help wanting to protect you. I can see that my protectiveness isn't doing much for your credibility and that is unforgivable. I just want you to know that I'm sorry and I'll try hard not to do anything like that again." Heero nuzzled Duo's neck as he spoke and pulled the American closer to him. "I just love you so much."

"Oh, Heero." Duo turned around in the embrace and placed a gentle kiss to Heero's lips. "I know that you're only concerned for my welfare but you are right. This mother hen shit has got to stop, it makes me look incompetent in front of the other agents, to have you constantly warning me to be careful and I need their respect, not my nose wiped."

"I'm sorry. Forgive me... please?"

Duo snuggled a little closer and lowered his voice to a seductive purr. "I'll forgive you, Heero, but you need to make it up to me." He began to rub suggestively against Heero.

Heero's breath hitched a little and a soft moan escaped as Duo rubbed against him. "Anything you want, Duo... anything."

"Anything I want huh? Hmmm... let's see." Duo continued to rub against Heero whilst contemplating what he wanted. "I think I would like to take this through to the bedroom," he purred. "I want you naked and begging me to take you, Heero."

Heero felt all his blood rush to his groin and marveled that he didn't pass out. Duo's hand grasped his wrist and as Duo's weight left him so he was pulled to his feet and guided to the bedroom.

"Strip for me, Heero," Duo said in a husky tone.

Heero placed his hands on the hem of his T-shirt and drew it up over his muscled torso, revealing his already hardened nipples. With a final tug he pulled it over his head and tossed it to the side. Next he reached for the button of his fly and slid it open, the zipper making a hasty descent before the jeans were eased over hips and the jutting erection to drop to the floor and be stepped out of.

"No underwear?" Duo questioned, as he licked his lips in appreciation of the view before him.

Heero gave him a sly look and then reached down to his cock, grasping it firmly and playing with it.

Duo moaned and felt his sweat pants tent with his own excitement.

"You want me, Duo?" Heero asked, his voice silky.

"Fuck, yes!"

"Then come and take me," Heero said as he dropped to the bed and drew his knees up and apart, exposing himself completely to Duo. "I'm all yours."

"Oh shit, Heero." Duo was reaching for his pants and tugging them desperately down his hips and thighs, trying to remove the boxers at the same time.

Heero remained in his *open* position, one hand returning to fondle his cock and balls, while he sucked a finger of the other one into his mouth and then dipped it between his legs to tease at his entrance, knowing full well what the effect would be on his partner.

"Fuck! Yuy!" Duo groaned as he paused in his clothes removal to watch the blatant teasing.

Heero cocked his head and spoke in all innocence. "I thought that was what you wanted to do, Duo... fuck me."

"Aw, shit! These pants have got to go," he snarled and tried again to force them over his calf muscles. The fabric became twisted and tightened around his legs causing him to stumble and crash to the bed.

"Want some help?" Heero asked. He was rather amused by his lover's antics in trying to get his pants off.

"Well, it wouldn't go astray, Yuy," Duo returned.

Heero shifted and assisted Duo to get the errant pants from his body. Finally naked, Duo stretched out on the bed and pressed up against Heero, his hands began to wander over Heero's skin, exploring the dips and ridges and teasing the spots he knew to be Heero's weak points.

Heero returned the favor, his fingers trailing over Duo's body, caressing and enjoying the feeling of intimacy.

Duo's hand found its way between Heero's legs and the thighs were spread in welcome. His finger ghosted over the sensitive patch of skin behind Heero's balls and then along his cleft until he felt the small entrance quiver at his touch. Duo toyed with the small hole for a while, teasing it by rubbing his finger over it but not penetrating. He felt the muscle relax and tense under his ministrations as if trying to draw him inside. Eventually he relented and reached under the pillow for the lube.

Heero's head was tossed back, eyes closed as pleasure danced along his nerves. Duo's finger teasing him was driving his desire higher all the time and he ached to have his love buried deep inside. His own hand located Duo's thick cock and began to gently stroke, pausing from time to time to spread the pearly droplets that were leaking out of the slit on a regular basis.

Duo pressed his slick finger back against the tight pucker and felt it give, sucking him greedily inside. He set about the task of prepping Heero in earnest, with his own cock being gently stroked, he didn't know how long he would be able to last and he longed to feel Heero's body enveloping him. With three fingers finally inside working the muscle, Duo felt Heero was ready for him and removed his fingers. He moved back and picked up the tube again but Heero took it from him. Cobalt blue eyes, laced with love and lust held him entranced while deft fingers coated his cock with the slick substance.

Satisfied, Heero released Duo's cock and lay back again, spreading his legs. "Take me."

Duo didn't need to be asked twice. He positioned himself between Heero's thighs and pressed his cock forwards, sliding all the way in with ease. He waited for Heero to signal he was ready and then began to thrust, slowly at first and then harder as Heero rose to meet him. The fire of passion flared between them as they drove each other higher and higher. Duo angled his hips and found Heero's prostate sending the Japanese man into a writhing, begging mess.

"Oh fuck, Duo. I need to come..."

"Then touch yourself, Heero. Jerk yourself off for me," Duo replied. He loved to watch Heero touch himself, it was a huge turn on for Duo.

Heero managed to get his hand in-between their heaving bodies and find his cock. He cried out with pleasure as Duo found his prostate again and instinctively he wrapped his hand around his length and began to pump.

Duo's eyes clouded with lust as he watched Heero stroke himself. He was close to his own release but wanted Heero to lose it first. He leaned close to Heero's ear and whispered, "Come for me, Heero. Spill your passion between us." And with those words said, Duo brushed Heero's sweet spot once more.

Heero felt the end drawing near, Duo's soft yet commanding words penetrated his mind and he stroked harder, determined to find the apex that lingered just out of his grasp. As Duo connected with his pleasure center once more so he tipped over the edge. Feeling the heat of his seed pulsing along his length and erupting over his hand, Heero let go of everything and just... felt.

With Heero's climax so the channel began to contract, making it near impossible for Duo to thrust, but he stuck to his task, hell bent on finding his own end. The familiar tightening of his balls and the tingling along his length let him know it was imminent. Duo surrendered to it and cried out Heero's name as his seed was sucked from him by Heero's insatiable passage. As the last of the pleasure ebbed through him so he collapsed forward onto Heero who immediately held him close.

~ * ~

The tiny fetus snuggled further into the warmth of its protective sac. It could feel the movement of various muscles and organs around it, the ripples passing through the small uterus, causing it to move gently, something akin to riding the backwash of a boat.

The fetus found it oddly soothing.

It moved again, shifting just a little and then settling as a sudden sensation of serenity and peaceful pleasure washed through its *mother*.

Bathed in the warmth that flowed through the body's system that the fetus was attached and dependent upon, it curled again, happy with the knowledge that its *mother's* body was relaxed and at ease.

~ * ~

tbc...........