Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 67 ( Chapter 67 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 67

Arriving back home at the mansion, Duo was quickly ensconced in the lounge room, much to his chagrin. Heero fetched his bag and sorted through it, putting the items back where they belonged and tossing the soiled clothing into the laundry hamper. He'd managed to wash the sheets and get the blood out of them, despite leaving them to sit for a while. With everything back in its usual place he made a cup of coffee for them both and carried the mugs through to the lounge where his lover sat flicking through the various channels, trying to find something to alleviate his boredom.

"Hey," Heero said quietly as he offered Duo a mug.

The pregnant man's eyes lit up and he took the offered mug, sipping at it greedily, eyes closing in bliss. "God, I love you, Heero."

Heero chuckled and sat down next to his partner. "You only love me for my coffee," he replied.

"Nah, not just the coffee, Heero, there are the Crunchie bars as well."

"So that means my wonderfully toned body, great hot looks, sizable assets and the way I make love to you doesn't come into the picture?" Heero did his best to look hurt; but failed.

"Well..." Duo cocked his head as if thinking about Heero's words. "I suppose they are a bonus, but the Crunchies and coffee are a definitely top of the list." Duo gave Heero a teasing look.

"I knew it," said Heero in a falsetto voice, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead in a mock faint. "He only stays with me for the coffee and Crunchies. All this time I thought it was my body and the sex."

Duo laughed and gave Heero a friendly punch to the shoulder. Heero responded by putting his arm around Duo and drawing him close, feathering kisses across his lover's cheek. "I've missed you, Duo," Heero murmured softly.

"Missed you too, Hee-chan," Duo replied as he snuggled deeper into the offered embrace.

"You really scared me, Duo. I thought... I thought I'd lost both you and the baby." There was a definite hitch to Heero's voice and Duo quickly took both their coffee mugs and put them on the table before wrapping his arms completely around Heero and holding him close.

Heero tucked his head under Duo's chin, winding his arms around Duo's waist and holding on for dear life. Now that his lover was home and safe he could give in to the emotions that had been festering beneath the surface.

With Heero safely in his arms, Duo began to realize just how frightened Heero really had been and he cursed himself and his lack of thought once more. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you. I promise to take good care of myself from now on. I'll do exactly what Sally has said and I won't do anything at all that will endanger this child or me. I love you, Heero and you had better come back safe to me."

The tears that ran down Heero's face slowed a little and he hugged Duo closer, grateful for the contact. He opted not to say anything for the moment, rather to just sit there in the warmth of his partner's arms. The silence stretched on but neither man cared, they were comfortable with it, words weren't needed, they both understood just how much this episode had affected both of them and they were equally as grateful to have come through it with the minimal damage that they had.

The sun began to set and the room darkened when they finally pulled apart. Heero scrubbed at his cheeks, rubbing away the crusty trails from his tears and kissed Duo. "Arigato."

Duo smiled. They had both needed that. Just to hold and be held, it had restored a sense of peace to them both. Duo's stomach rumbled loudly. "Oops," he snickered and rubbed his belly. "I think someone's hungry."

"I'll go fix dinner," replied Heero as he stood up. "Anything in particular you fancy?"

"You."

Heero snorted. "Duo," he warned. "I don't think that..."

"I'm only teasing, Heero. I know Sally said that penetration was off limits but that doesn't mean I can't have you in other ways." Duo gave him a saucy wink.

Heero rolled his eyes. "I will be so glad once your hormones begin to settle down again," he grumbled.

"Oh, I don't know," Duo continued to tease. "I kind of like this extra libido thing. I could get used to multiple orgasms."

Heero decided to ignore the teasing. He'd tackle that problem later. "Dinner, Duo. What would you like to eat?"

Sighing softly Duo ran the thought of food through his head. "I suppose a hamburger with the lot and a side of fries would be out of the question?'

Shaking his head Heero gave him a soft smile. "Now why did I know you would come up with something like that?"

Duo grinned. "Please?" He gave Heero his best puppy eyes and cutest pout.

"How can I refuse you? You're incorrigible, little mother." Heero stated and leant over his persuasive lover to steal a kiss.

"You mean you will make me one?" Duo couldn't believe his luck. He thought it was worth a try but hadn't expected Heero to give in so easily.

"Hai, I'll make you one." Heero decided that a little spoiling of his lover wouldn't hurt; besides, he could make Duo his hamburger and fries and still keep the meal healthy. The fries could be done in the oven without the need for oil and if he put extra salad on the hamburger then at least Duo would be getting the correct nutrition.

"Thanks, Hee-chan!" Duo's eyes sparkled. "Can I help at all?"

"Iie. You need to rest. But I tell you what, you can come and sit in the kitchen with me and keep me company whilst I make it. Okay?"

"Okay." Duo eased himself up from the couch, taking Heero's offered hand and walked slowly through to the kitchen. Sitting at the table and shredding the lettuce he felt happier than he had in days. While he knew he had to rest for the sake of his health, he was very easily bored. So at least this way he could help out a little and still be getting his rest. He was grateful to his partner for understanding that much and suggesting that he prepare the salad stuffs to go in the hamburgers.

They sat in companionable silence and ate their dinner, Duo savoring the hamburger as if it were a four course gourmet meal. After the hospital food, in one way, it was. Heero watched his partner devour the meal on his plate, a soft smile tugging at his lips. He'd missed this. Noticing his lover watching him, Duo looked up.

"What?" he asked in innocence.

"Nothing," replied Heero, the smile still on his face.

"Have I got sauce on my face or something?" Duo hastily scrubbed at his face with the paper napkin.

Heero reached across the table and placed his hand on his lover's arm, stilling the movement. "No, you haven't got sauce on your face. I was just thinking how good it is to have you back home and eating so well."

"Yeah, well..." Duo felt his cheeks flush. "Hospital food might be good for you but it certainly isn't a patch on your cooking, Heero." Duo returned to his dinner, quickly finishing off the hamburger and looking at Heero with a hopeful expression on his face.

"You still hungry?"

Duo nodded.

"Want dessert?"

Another nod.

Heero stood up and went across to the 'fridge. Opening the freezer compartment he reached inside and removed something. Duo tried to see what Heero was up to but the Japanese man kept his back to the braided one, blocking his view. A few minutes later, Heero returned to the table carrying a bowl and spoon, mysterious smile on his face. He placed the bowl in front of Duo and sat back down again.

Duo stared at the bowl as if it would bite him. Slowly a look of dawning stole over his features and he looked up at Heero, smile gracing his mouth that quickly changed into a dazzling grin. "Have I told you lately how much I love you, Hee-chan?" he said as he picked up the spoon and began to dig in.

Heero laughed. He'd spotted the new ice cream when he'd dropped by the store the other day to pick up a few things, including some more of Duo's favorite chocolate treat. Perusing the freezer section he'd spotted the new tubs of ice cream and gone in for a closer inspection. Sure enough, his eyes weren't deceiving him. It appeared that Crunchies were no longer restricted to plain chocolate bars, they were now available as an ice cream as well. [1] Heero couldn't resist. He'd splurged and bought three tubs of the stuff. Knowing how much Duo loved the Crunchie bars, he had no doubt that his lover would also adore the new ice cream.

He'd been right.

The evidence was sitting across from him now, tucking in heartily with a look of pure happiness on his face.

"This is wonderful, Heero. How on earth did you manage to find Crunchie ice cream?"

"It's new on the market, Duo. I saw it the other day and thought you might like it so I bought some," replied Heero as he finished off the last of his hamburger.

"Are you sure I haven't died and gone to heaven?" Duo asked around his mouthful.

Heero snorted and went to dump the dishes in the sink. Filling the sink with the hot water he spoke to Duo over his shoulder. "And don't get any ideas about raiding the freezer for it in the middle of the night either."

"Aww, Hee-chan. You sure know how to spoil a guy's fun."

***

With the dishes done and Duo's hunger satisfied they sat and watched a movie before retiring for the night. Despite his recent scare, Duo was feeling a bit horny and whilst Sally had forbidden any penetration as far as he was concerned it didn't mean he couldn't penetrate Heero. Although, Duo concluded, that with his swollen abdomen it would be a little difficult to actually gain much in the way of penetration, the only position he could think of for him to make love to Heero would be with Heero on all fours and he didn't think that Heero would be too receptive of his advances that way as it would mean Duo doing a lot of the work and that equated to physical effort, effort he was forbidden to do. But there were other ways he could satisfy his sexual hunger; and Heero's.

While Heero was in the shower, Duo turned down the bed and climbed on the mattress. It felt good to be back in his own bed. He slipped off his boxers, cock hardening at the thought of Heero, naked in the shower and lay himself back down, stretching languidly and enjoying the feel of the sheets against his naked skin. He heard the water turn off, picturing Heero in his head, dripping with water, stepping out and reaching for a towel. The images sent his hormones into overdrive and he reached between his legs to wrap his hand around his now, very stiff length. He began to stroke, slowly at first, building the pleasure as his mind continued to supply visions of a naked Heero.

The vision suddenly became a reality as Heero stepped out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his hips.

Heero paused as he entered the bedroom and his eyes widened. He licked his lips. Duo lay on the bed, legs slightly parted, hand stroking his shaft and a look of lust on his face. "Duo?" he questioned.

"Care to join me?"

Heero let the towel drop, his own length stirring into life as he walked, nude, across the carpet and sank onto the mattress next to his lover. "Want some help with that?"

"Mmm... yes, please."

Heero positioned himself between Duo's legs and pushed the American's thighs further apart. He lowered his mouth and his tongue darted out for a taste, swiping across the thick head and causing Duo to moan.

"More, baby."

Lowering his mouth further, Heero gently took the head into his mouth and began to swirl his tongue around the tip, teasing the slit and sucking lightly.

"Ahhh... So good," Duo whimpered softly. "I want you, Heero."

"Duo, we can't."

"Not like that, Heero. I want to suck you off as well."

"Aa." Now Heero understood. He released Duo's cock and shifted his position so that his hips were straddling Duo's shoulders and his cock hung above Duo's mouth. He had to do a little stretching to get around Duo's belly but he managed to suck Duo's cock back into his mouth, even if it wasn't as deep as he would have liked. He moaned loudly as Duo's lips closed around his own erection and began to suck.

Nothing had tasted as sweet to Duo as having Heero's arousal in his mouth. He loved the taste of Heero, the salty, bitter flavor and the unique muskiness that was his lover. He began to swirl his tongue around the swollen length, hollowing his cheeks as he took the shaft deep into his mouth. He scraped his teeth lightly on the underside, eliciting a moan of pure pleasure from Heero and then teased with his tongue at the slit.

Heero took as much of Duo as he could get into his mouth, working his tongue over the turgid flesh, teasing along the ridge of the crown and dipping into the slit to lap at the pre-cum. Duo tasted divine and Heero wanted more. The torment to his own cock continued and it was all he could do to keep working his own mouth over Duo's cock.

Duo tried to keep his hips still, knowing that his belly was getting that bit too big now for Heero to comfortably suck him in this position and the last thing Heero needed was for the baby to be banging against his chin as Duo thrust his hips to gain more pleasure. Duo nearly choked on Heero's length as that thought hit his mind, trying to control his laughter. He hoped that the baby wouldn't decide to kick again, at least not while his lover was poised over his belly.

Heero could feel his release approaching fast,. He redoubled his efforts in an attempt to bring his partner to the pinnacle as well, sucking hard and trailing his tongue over all of Duo's known sensitive spots. He would have loved to have tongued Duo's balls but he couldn't reach so that would have to wait for another time. Duo's tongue found its way into his slit again and Heero groaned; the vibration of his vocal chords around Duo sending sparks of pleasure shooting through the American. Heero couldn't hold his orgasm any longer. He pulled his hips back a little to warn Duo and with a muffled cry, gave in to the torment.

Hot seed flooded Duo's mouth and he greedily drank it all in. It was like the finest of wines and Duo could easily become drunk on the taste.

Heero's mouth paused as his orgasm took him, eyes squeezed shut as he moaned and panted his release to the bedroom. As the pleasure began to fade so he returned to his ministrations, determined to bring his lover off. He supported himself on one hand and managed to locate Duo's sac and rolled the long haired man's balls in his hand. It was the trigger Duo needed.

With a hoarse cry, Duo felt his balls tighten and his cock swell, then his semen was pouring out from within the slit and Heero was drinking it down. Wave after wave of pure heaven rolled over Duo as he rode the crest of his release, savoring and delighting in the pleasure that coursed through him. Heero continued to lick and suck at him until there was nothing more left and then reluctantly gave up his prize and lifted himself up and turned around to lay beside his panting partner.

"Enjoy that?" Heero asked.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Duo purred as he lay sated on the mattress.

Smiling softly, Heero nuzzled his lover's neck and planted gentle kisses to the skin before reaching down and snagging the covers, drawing them up and over them both.

Duo rolled over to his side and Heero spooned up behind him, one arm draped over Duo's waist, fingers tracing patterns on Duo's belly. "What time are Trowa and Quatre arriving tomorrow?" Duo asked in a sleepy tone.

"Early afternoon," replied Heero as he snuggled close to his partner's back.

"Uh huh..." Duo burrowed deeper into the mattress, he really didn't want to think too much about Heero leaving on the 'morrow.

"You sure you will be all right, Duo?"

"I'll be fine, Heero. Mother Goose will make sure of that," he snickered softly.

"I'm sorry. I have spoken to Quatre and warned him about smothering you."

"It will be okay, Hee-chan. You just make sure you come back to me and in one piece."

"I will." Heero kissed the back of Duo's neck.

"Sleep now."

"Roger that," Heero replied and pressed closer.

Duo's eyes were closing, his body warm and satisfied and sleep was a welcome distraction. Just as he was about to drop off there was a sudden kick. "Fuck!"

"Huh? Duo? What is it?"

Several more kicks followed. "Damn kid!" growled Duo.

Heero had felt the kicks under his hand and snickered softly. "Someone wants some attention it would seem, little mother."

Duo just sighed and resigned himself to staying awake for a while longer while the baby continued to exercise its limbs and use his gut as a punching bag.

~ * ~

tbc.......

[1] Crunchie Ice cream. Yup folks, believe it or not you can now buy this product. The Cadbury company has branched into ice cream here in Australia and some of their popular chocolate treats can now be purchased in ice cream form, both in tub and single 'bars'.