Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 84 ( Chapter 84 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Please see previous chapters for notes, disclaimers etc.
 
This chapter contains lemon for Misty Yuy who asked, (begged, pleaded, threatened) so nicely. :)
 
"Chimaera"
 
By ShenLong.
 
 
Chapter 84
 
Heero looked up into Sally's eyes. "You have a solution to the problem?"
 
"Yes, I think I do."
 
"Then tell me!" demanded Heero.
 
"Whoa, easy there, Heero!"
 
"Gomen, Sally. I guess I'm just so much on edge with trying to find a solution to this problem that I'm stressed out."
 
"That's okay, Heero. Now, you said you were inviting Howard to the wedding, correct?"
 
"Hai. Howard's like a father to Duo, we couldn't have the wedding without him."
 
"Howard still works for the Sweepers, doesn't he?"
 
"Yes; yes, he does." Heero couldn't see where this conversation was going and wished that Sally would get to the point.
 
"If I'm right, Howard is the registered captain of his ship?"
 
"Hai."
 
"Then he can marry you and Duo."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Heero, registered captains of ships can perform legal marriage ceremonies if the need arises, if I remember correctly. I know it pertained mostly to water ships in the past but I'm certain that has now been extended to cover all ships, space and water and Howard is technically a captain of both types. I can check for you if you like?"
 
"Would you, Sally? If what you say is true then it could be the answer to our predicament."
 
"I'll be happy to follow up on it, Heero. Let me check Duo over now and I'll look into it first thing tomorrow. I'll let you know immediately I have anything."
 
"Arigato, Sally. It would mean a lot to me." Heero's blue eyes sparkled with hope once more and he gave the woman hug.
 
Sally was a little surprised at the friendly gesture but welcomed it. "Now, how is Duo?"
 
"Health-wise, he seems fine; emotionally, he's a wreck."
 
Sally smiled. "Well, with any luck this news might cheer him up a bit. Where is he?"
 
"He's gone upstairs to get ready for you."
 
"Good."
 
The pair walked together in companionable silence up the stairs and to the small room that Sally used to conduct her checks of Duo. The long haired man was waiting for them, shirt removed and sitting on the small bed.
 
"Hey, Sally," Duo greeted the doctor, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.
 
"How are you, Duo?" Sally asked as she put her bag down on the small bench. "Sorry I'm late."
 
"That's okay. I'm fine, baby has been moving around a little bit but no more than usual."
 
"Right. Remove your sweat pants and lie down for me, would you?"
 
Duo complied, leaving his boxers on and lay on the examination bed. Sally draped a small sheet over the top of his thighs and lower abdomen to protect his modesty, more for his own sense of security than anything else, and fetched the gel she needed to do the ultra sound. Pushing the hem of his boxers down a little and smearing the stuff over Duo's abdomen, she made sure he was coated where she needed to use the sound head and then fetched the machine.
 
"Everything still feeling okay inside? I mean there are no new pains or discomfort to report? Any swelling in your legs or ankles? No bleeding of any kind?"
 
"Just the usual pressures inside, no bleeding and I wouldn't have a clue as far as swelling goes, I haven't seen my feet in ages," snickered Duo.
 
Sally laughed. "Yeah, your toes do disappear for a while there. Don't worry though, you'll see them again soon enough; I'll check for swelling anyway once I'm done with the ultra sound." Sally picked up the sound head and turned the machine on. The screen fuzzed and then cleared as Sally began to run the head across Duo's abdomen. Soon the outline of the fetus became visible and Sally studied the screen intently.
 
Duo also watched with interest, Heero by his side and holding his hand. Both men were always entranced when an ultra sound was done, the fact that they were watching another living being, their baby that was safely inside Duo's body was nothing short of awe inspiring. Several times Duo had been reduced to tears, the whole concept of the child inside him affecting him deeply.
 
Today was no different. The image of the child appeared on the screen, Sally slowly moving the sound head around and covering as much of the fetus as she could. "It's really beginning to look like a child now," she stated softly as the baby's head appeared on the image. "You're now at..." Sally scanned her chart. "Approximately twenty two weeks, give or take a few days." Sally turned her attention back to the screen. "The majority of the development is complete as you can see, eyes, ears, mouth and nose. The eyebrows should be forming now and the baby is covered in that fine downy hair that I mentioned the other week as well as a creamy white substance called vernix."
 
"What does that do?" asked Heero, neither he nor Duo could properly make out much of the ultra sound pictures, although they did look a bit more like a baby now than they had in the earlier stages of Duo's pregnancy.
 
"We're not completely sure but we think it's to protect the baby inutero. Quite often there is still some of it present when the baby is born," replied Sally as she pressed a couple of buttons on the machine. "Ah, that's good."
 
"What's good?" asked Duo as he continued to watch the monitor.
 
"Your baby is twenty seven centimeters long and weighs roughly... four hundred grams." Sally smiled and turned to Duo. "All is well with the child which is excellent news; now, let's see how the rest of your insides are coping."
 
Duo grunted and waited patiently whilst Sally ran the sound head over the rest of his belly. He had no idea of how his internal organs were coping, all he felt was uncomfortable and rather cramped inside.
 
"I'd like to see a little more space in there," muttered Sally as she observed the squashed state of Duo's innards. "I'd say that things are going to be a little tight as junior continues to grow so it's even more vital that you rest as much as possible. Too much physical activity will put undue stress and strain on your insides and I really don't want anything breaking down or tearing because of unnecessary movement."
 
Duo sighed. "I promise to be a good boy and rest as much as I can, Sally. It's driving me nuts though. I hate being bored."
 
"Well, you have the rest of your wedding to plan," said Sally as she turned off the ultra sound machine.
 
"Not much point when we can't get anyone to marry us," replied Duo in a resigned voice.
 
"Duo?"
 
"Yes?" Duo turned to look at Heero.
 
"Sally may have a solution to that problem for us."
 
"Oh?" Duo turned his violet eyes to Sally. "You might?"
 
"Yes, Duo. I may but I need to check to be sure." Sally filled Duo in on the possibility of Howard, being a ship's captain, having the authority to perform wedding ceremonies as she wiped the gel from his belly.
 
The fire returned to Duo's eyes with Sally's words and his heart began to hope again. "When can you find out?"
 
"I told Heero I would look into it first thing tomorrow and let him know as soon as I have anything."
 
"Thanks, Sally. We really appreciate this." Duo gave the doctor a wide smile.
 
"No problem, Duo. Anyway, Nurse Brown will be moving in sometime in the next week so I'm sure you won't be bored when she's here."
 
Duo rolled his eyes.
 
"It won't be that bad," chuckled Sally. "She will still be working at the hospital but I've put her on the afternoon shifts so she will be here with you for most of the day."
 
"What are her shifts?"
 
"She will be working Wednesday to Sunday with Monday and Tuesday being her days off each week. Her shift starts at sixteen hundred hours and finishes at midnight. Heero is usually home between seventeen and eighteen hundred hours so you won't be left on your own for anything longer than a couple of hours."
 
Duo simply sighed.
 
"So you shouldn't be able to get up to too much mischief in that time," Sally continued.
 
"I have my doubts," stated Heero with a smile.
 
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, buddy," huffed Duo. "Wanna sleep on the couch for the rest of this pregnancy?"
 
Heero looked horrified for a moment and then shook his head when he saw Duo's grin. "Bastard!" he hissed.
 
"Got you then, Heero," snickered Duo.
 
Sally gave them both an amused smile and checked Duo's ankles for swelling. She was pleased to note that there wasn't any. "I need to take your blood pressure and have a quick feel of your belly and then we're done," she said as she reached for the blood pressure monitor.
 
"As long as the belly is all you feel," quipped Duo.
 
"Duo!" scolded Heero.
 
Duo just shrugged and gave a wicked grin. "I don't want an irate Wuffy down here after my ass 'cause his sweetheart groped me."
 
Sally went a dark shade of red at that comment; however, she quickly regained her composure. "Duo, you haven't got anything I haven't seen or felt before so don't flatter yourself."
 
"Ohhh, been groping other's, have we?" Duo continued to tease.
 
"I've probably seen and felt a lot more men than you have and I'm the straight one!"
 
"Touché," Duo conceded.
 
Heero opted to remain silent and let the pair get on with it.
 
Sally gently prodded and poked around Duo's belly, her skilled hands noting where the uterus was sitting, how the baby was positioned and where it was most likely to move to as it grew. She couldn't help her concern with the limited space and could only hope that nature would be kind to Duo and accommodate the expanding fetus without causing him too much in the way of discomfort or pain. The human body was an amazing thing, and usually coped quite well with the traumas that were presented to it during a person's lifetime, although Sally seriously doubted that Mother Nature had ever come across a situation like Duo's before.
 
Having finished her exam, Sally took Duo's blood pressure and then allowed him to get up and put on his sweat pants again. "Blood pressure is a little higher than usual but that's to be expected, it's still within the normal range for pregnancy though so there's no cause for concern."
 
"So, everything is okay then?" asked Duo as he pulled up his sweats.
 
"All fine and proceeding normally; well, as normally as a male pregnancy can," Sally replied.
 
"Thank you, Sally." Heero stood up and fetched his partner's shirt.
 
Sally picked up her bag and prepared to leave, waiting for Duo to slip on his shirt first. "How is your iron tablet supply?"
 
"Okay, I still have half a bottle."
 
"Let me know when it gets down to around six tablets and I'll write out another prescription."
 
"Will do." Duo tugged the hem of his shirt over his stomach.
 
The three walked out of the room and down the stairs, pausing at the front door. "I will check on the captain and marriage thing as soon as I get into work tomorrow, once I know something I'll contact you both through e-mail," Sally said as she stopped by the open door.
 
"Thanks, Sally," replied Duo and squeezed the woman's arm.
 
"I'm sure it will all work out, Duo," said Sally with a smile. "Meantime, rest, eat healthy and don't over do things. Just take it slow and steady and everything will be all right. I'll let you know exactly when Nurse Brown will be moving in."
 
"Drive carefully, I'll see you tomorrow at work," Heero said as he stepped out onto the porch area with Duo to wave the doctor off. His arm wound around Duo's waist and drew his lover closer to him.
 
Sally got into her car and drove off, the pair on the porch watching until the tail lights disappeared from view and then they turned back to the house.
 
Stepping back inside, Duo waited whilst Heero shut and locked the door and then enveloped his lover in a hug, following it up with a kiss. "I think I'll go to bed," he said softly.
 
Heero raised an eyebrow. "It's early," he said.
 
"I know, I'm tired though. I think I'll sit up and read for a bit unless you can offer me another distraction?" he said suggestively and tried to push his groin against Heero but his stomach got in the way.
 
Heero gave a soft chuckle, knowing full well what his partner was up to. Capturing Duo's sweet mouth, he kissed the pregnant man deeply. "You go on ahead, little mother. I'll go take Miracle outside for a run and then lock up. I'll take a shower and join you shortly."
 
"Want to take a bath together?"
 
"Now that's a wonderful suggestion. I could do with a soak in the tub," replied Heero.
 
Running his hands down Heero's back and over his rear end, Duo cupped his lover's ass. "I'll go fill up the tub. Don't be too long." Duo pressed a kiss to Heero's nose and then broke their embrace to head up the stairs.
 
***
 
Duo laid back, his eyes partially closed as he soaked up the warmth of the tub. His eyes opened as Heero stepped into the bathroom. "Going to join me?" he asked.
 
"Silly question," replied Heero as he began to strip and toss the soiled garments into the laundry basket. When he was completely nude he stretched and gave Duo a lovely view of his naked body before stepping into the tub to join his partner. Picking up the soap, Heero began to lather it up on a wash cloth and then cleanse his lover.
 
"Mmmm... Nice," murmured Duo as he relaxed and let Heero wash him. The softness of the wash cloth against his skin felt good and Heero was gentle with his ministrations.
 
A soft smile adorned Heero's lips as he carefully cleaned his lover. Washing over his swollen belly with tender caresses he enjoyed lingering over the bump that was his child. The baby must have enjoyed it too as it gave a couple of kicks causing Duo to scowl and Heero to laugh. When Heero had finished washing Duo's legs, he gently began to wash around the long haired man's groin, paying particular attention to his sac, rolling the testicles softly in his hand and listening to Duo's breathing increase slightly. He grasped the half hard cock and soaped it up, sliding his hand along the shaft, feeling it swell and grow with his touch.
 
"Tease," murmured Duo as his hips began to roll.
 
Heero snickered but continued to massage Duo to full hardness. He slipped a hand between his own legs and ran a finger around his entrance before gently easing it inside. Continuing to pleasure Duo, Heero carefully stretched himself, a second finger added and the muscle began to loosen. When Heero deemed himself stretched enough, he released Duo's cock to grab the soap again and got a growl for his trouble.
 
"I hope you're not planning on leaving me like this," said Duo, his voice thick.
 
"No intentions at all," replied Heero and kissed his lover to shut him up. "Just stay like that and relax, let me do all the work here."
 
"Oh? And just what is it you have in mind? You try to give me a blow job in here and you'll drown," he snickered.
 
Heero gave him a soft glare. "Do as you're told," he ordered and soaped Duo's length completely.
 
"Ahhh... Good," moaned Duo as he relaxed back, his head resting on the tiled surface.
 
Heero turned around and managed to wriggle his bottom back against Duo's groin; Duo, finally realizing what it was that Heero was trying to do, lifted his hips a little so his partner could access his cock better. Heero managed to press his opening against the tip of Duo's erection and carefully pushed back. The crown pierced his body and began to slide in. Taking it slow, Heero continued to push back until three quarters of Duo's length was inside and he could feel the base of Duo's abdomen beginning to press against his lower back. "That's going to have to be far enough," he murmured softly.
 
"Fine with me," panted Duo.
 
"Good. Take a firm hold of something, Duo and just lie there, I'm going to do the work here."
 
"Okay, baby. Ride me cowboy." Duo's voice was husky with need.
 
Heero began to pull forward again until he felt the head of Duo's cock about to slip out and then pushed back. It took him a few pushes before he managed to set a rhythm. He soon adjusted though and rode his lover's shaft with a steady rocking motion, one that offered pleasure to the both of them, didn't put any pressure on Duo at all and most importantly, the water didn't splash out of the tub.
 
Duo found the pace a little slow for his liking, but there wasn't much he could do about it. His current position, not to mention his condition, didn't allow for him to participate actively. He had to be content with the slow ride his partner was giving him. When Heero began to clench his inner muscles around Duo's shaft, the torture became nearly unbearable. "Ahhh... Heero!"
 
Smirking, Heero replied. "What's wrong, Duo? Aren't you enjoying it? Do you want me to stop?"
 
"You stop and I'll drown you," growled Duo. "I want you to speed up, you're killing me here!"
 
"Now, now. I'm in charge and we will go at my pace. Besides, I like it slow."
 
Duo groaned knowing that nothing he said or did would make Heero ride him any faster. He would just have to lie back and take it as it came.
 
Heero closed his eyes and savored the feeling of Duo filling him. Whilst the penetration wasn't deep enough to touch his prostate it was a minor inconvenience that Heero could cope with. Having his lover inside him was pleasurable enough. It had been a while since they'd actually made love, not wanting to put the fetus or Duo at risk. Instead they'd pleasured each other with their hands and mouths and whilst Heero had loved every minute of the intimacy they shared, he'd missed being penetrated. Now he was determined to take it slow and enjoy every minute.
 
Duo could feel his climax slowly building in his gut, the familiar warmth spreading gradually through his groin. Heero's channel continued to flex around him from time to time, adding to the slow rhythmical friction of his movements. Duo closed his eyes and let himself be taken by the moment, relaxing completely and enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of his partner's body.
 
Inside Duo's abdomen the little fetus stirred. It stretched its limbs, feeling safe and happy. Rolling slightly, it kicked out and moved across the confined space of the uterus only to be brought up short by the opposing wall of said uterus. The baby pushed out with its fists, annoyed at having its movement restricted and shoved itself back down again. As it moved around, trying to work its limbs it suddenly hiccupped.
 
"Ow! Fuck!" exclaimed Duo as he received a series of kicks and punches to his insides.
 
Heero immediately ceased his movements and turned to look over his shoulder at his partner. "You okay?" he asked, the concern heavy in his voice.
 
"I'm fine, Heero. It's the baby," said Duo as he gave a slight grimace. "Picked one hell of a time to practice kick boxing," he said through gritted teeth as the kicks continued.
 
"Want me to stop?"
 
"Hell no! I'm so close... What the?" Duo stopped in mid sentence, a look of bewilderment on his face as the baby's kicks stopped and his belly gave a small jerk.
 
"Duo?" asked Heero.
 
"Hang on a second, Heero," replied the American His belly gave another jerk. "Did you feel that?" Duo asked.
 
Heero's rear was still pressed lightly against Duo's belly. "Feel what? Oh." Duo's belly jerked again. "What the hell was that?"
 
"I'm not really sure, Heero, but I think that sunshine might have the hiccups." Duo paused for a moment and laid a hand on his stomach, a smile on his face. The smile soon turned into a laugh as his belly jerked again; several times. "Yup, I'd say this baby has the hiccups all right."
 
Heero wriggled his rear a little firmer against Duo's abdomen. Sure enough he could feel it too. "Well, I'll be," he said softly and smiled.
 
Duo gave his lover a light slap to the rear. "You can keep going, Yuy. In case you'd forgotten, my cock is still inside and wants some action."
 
Chuckling lightly, Heero resumed his movements, gripping Duo's cock with his inner muscles. He was getting desperate to reach his own end.
 
They rocked steadily against each other, Duo's orgasm building and despite the baby's hiccups making his stomach jump, he managed to find that release he so desperately craved. With a loud groan he felt the warmth spread through his groin and explode from his cock into Heero's willing body. Unable to do anything but ride the waves, he slumped and let the pleasure roll over and through him.
 
Feeling Duo's seed filling his passage, Heero slowed his hips a little and concentrated on working his channel, milking every drop from his partner. As Duo's cock began to soften so he pulled away and let the organ slide from his depths and turned around in the tub to face his partner. He sat back and wrapped a hand around his own rock hard length and began to pump. He was aware of Duo's eyes watching him and partially closed his own as he jerked himself to completion. With a loud groan, his essence spilled from the slit into the water and Heero collapsed, boneless against the side of the tub.
 
A soft smile played on Duo's lips as he watched his lover bring himself off. He would have loved to have done that for Heero but at the moment he was too sated to move and had to be content to observe. Seeing the pleasure wash over those handsome features, Duo felt his body warm with love for his partner. Heero in the throes of orgasm was a beautiful sight.
 
Once they had both sufficiently returned to themselves, Heero assisted Duo from the tub and wrapped a large, fluffy towel around the man. "Sunshine still got the hiccups?" he asked as he dried himself off.
 
Duo paused in his own toweling of his body and grinned. "Nope. You must have scared it enough to stop them."
 
Heero snorted. "Come on, I don't know about you but I'm whacked. I'm going to bed."
 
"Yup, I'd say you've been whacked," replied Duo with a grin and pointed look at Heero's flaccid cock.
 
Heero rolled his eyes. "Bed, little mother," he ordered.
 
"Yes, dad," snickered Duo and gave a mock salute before hanging up the towel and moving naked through to the bedroom.
 
Heero watched the hips sway as his lover departed and shook his head. Just how did Duo always manage to have the last word?
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...........