Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions III: Resolution ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions III: Resolution
PG-13
1x2
Yaoi/Angst
Disclaimer: I don't own anything Gundam besides my Death Sythe Gundam
1/144 scale model. (Which came with a lovely Duo-san!!) a poster
(Arigatou Ali-san!) and a folder (Arigatou Bren-Chan!!) So I will
not be making any profit of off this, besides mental profit...

Warnings: Um... Well in this part there is really nothing to worry
about besides a little yaoi, and lemon hints. But other then that
there is nothing offensive! Oh, but this is a Sci-Fi, so... I dunno,
I am going back to the origins of the Gundam craze I guess... ^-^
=*.*= miaou!
Authors Note: Well, i hope, *hope* that this is the last fan fic i
write, at least Gundam. It is just taking up too much of my time, but
then, i do this when i feel like writing and i am at a lull with my
other projects, so this prolly ain't gonna be the last one. So don't
fret! I already have an idea of what to do next... Heh... I am a
writer, so sue me. On second thought don't, i need the money for
college. Speaking of which i should tell you. If i don't have this
sequal done by Febuary then i don't know if i will be able to work
on it that much, but i will finish it! I am going to Pre-College so
that means school for 6 days a week. But that is okay! I am going
for comic book illistration. Maby I will do something Gundam with
it... Who knows?
_____________________________

In the dark room sat a young man sitting in front of a computer reading. He strained his eyes then yawned which caused his glasses to fall down the bridge of his nose. He would be wearing his contact but they just made his eyes hurt worse. Finally he decided he couldn't read any more and he shut down his computer.
"So you're coming to bed now?" asked another male's voice to the other.
"Yeah, I'm tired..." and he took his shirt off and climbed into bed along side his lover.
"So you don't feel frisky, Duo-San?"
"Nah," and he leaned over and kissed Heero's warm check lightly then turned out the light.
"You find any thing interesting?"
"A few, Hotaru is kawaii, and what about Motoki?"
"You're not looking into any American names?" he turned over and placed his arm around Duo's body.
"That's your job!"
"Then I had better get looking for some, ne?"
"Hee-Chan!" he gave a stern look from atop his glasses.
"You're going to sleep with those things on?" and Heero took them off for him and placed them on his night stand.
"Now I can't see your face."
Heero testing him crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out. No laughter came from Duo. "I'm not use to seeing you with them on."
"Yes, well, you won't tell anyone, especially not Wu-man right?"
"I promise."
Duo yawned once more, "I'm going to sleep. You can do what you wish but I won't have a part in it." He smiled lightly imagining what Heero would do to him self, and shut his eyes.
"Night," and Heero leaned over and kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep next to him.
* * * *
"Oiy, Hee-Chan! Have you seen my brush?" called Duo inside the bath room. "Heero? Oiy! Heero!"
"What?" Heero said as he opened the door a crack.
"Have you seen my brush?"
"Which one?"
"The one for my bangs. You know with the soft bristles."
"Uh..." he searched his memory. "It's in the shower."
"Why's it there?!" then he remembered. "Never mind. Thanks Hee-Chan."
And with that Heero shut the door then went back to what he was doing. He read some names out loud to him self. "Colette, Colleen, Coley..." he sighed. He was only in the C's while Duo had been in the Y's. Luckily the phone rang to give him an excuse not to read zillions of names.
"Moshi moshi."
"Good afternoon Heero!" a familiar voice rang through his ears.
"Konbanwa Relena-san."
"I'm ashamed of you Heero! Why didn't you tell me you two are having a child!" a smile heard in every word.
"We just had it done last week."
"I had to get the news from Quatre-san! Congratulations! We are going to have to throw a shower for you guys! Have you decided on a name yet?"
"No."
"Well then that's settled! Next week on Saturday at one!"
"But-"
"Nope, I already told Pagen to make the arrangements. You have to come now! Well, I would like to keep chatting but I have invitations to send out! Bye!"
"Bye," Heero barely got out when she hung up.
"Who was that Hee-chan?"
"Relena-san." he hung up the phone and went back to the computer.
"Do I have to ask you every time?"
"Go ahead."
"Don't make me repeat my self. It's not good for my health!"
"Not only yours."
"What's that suppose to mean, Yuy?"
"Hn."
He sighed as he asked, like always, since Heero kept things hidden for at least five minutes to see Duo's inpatient face.
"She's throwing us a shower next week."
"Oh! A shower!" having the opposite reaction to the part then Heero had.
"It's a wonder why Relena didn't fall for you..." he mumbled.
"You know, people with bad eye sight can hear very well." he ruffled up Heero's mat of hair. Looking over his shoulder, "You're only to the C's?! I am at least to the Y's!"
"I've been busy."
"Oh? Doing?"
"Hn," Heero couldn't think of any better excuse so he made it look like a secret.
"Your a bad liar Hee-chan. You know every time you lie you put your tongue between your check and teeth. Don't hide it 'cause I've already seen it!" he pocked at Heero. So Heero took Duo's hand and held it hostage as he tickled his arm pit.
"Aie-hahah-muh-ha!" he fell to the floor with Heero on top of him, still with his serious face on. Duo wasn't able to keep his composure as easily as he.
"Mercy! Mercy!!"
And with that Heero stood up and smiled down at Duo who was hyperventilating. "You okay?"
"Hai-I'm fine." he got up and adjusted hi hair. "You know if you keep doing that to me, you're going to get us evicted."
"I've been through that before it's not to bad."
"You?!"
"Yes me."
"Why?"
Heero was quiet for a second as he gathered lost memories, "A mission of mine went hey wire on me. I accomplished it, but there was an accident. Innocent lives where lost, after that I was so furious over it. So when I got home I trashed the place. They kicked me out within the hour. Dr. J was worried that I put too much attention to my self. So he took me in."
Seeing past tears in Heero's eyes. Duo held him close, "So you're saying you liked living with the old man?"
Heero chuckled a much needed laugh and Duo pulled away. "Well, now that you have delayed me I'm going to be late."
"You're going back?"
"Yeah! I think she is kinda cure, in an alien sorta way," referring to their fetal child. "So while I am gone pick out at least five names. At least!"
"We need some milk."
"Okay, I'll stop by the grocery store. Ja ne!" and he kissed his koi good bye.
* * * *
After a long drive in a nautious cab, Duo finally arrived at the hospital.
"Ah, Maxwell-Yuy, you're finnaly here! You're latter then you usually are."
"Yeah, I got held up by Heero, well more like held down." the doctor smiled politely, "So, how is she today Dr. Tomino? (Ama: Look Angie-chan! I linked our stories together mughahah!)" as they both headed down to the womb wing.
"Very well! Everything is developing as planned. You have a good baby on your hands Maxwell-Yuy!"
"She must get it from her father."
"Oh, are you very healthy?"
"No, I ment Heero."
"Right, sorry. My mind isn't all there, or here, today. There is so-o much going on in the past week. The protester's numbers are growing."
"Are they?" Duo said with a shocked look on his face.
"You needn't worry! Your child is safe!"
"Oh, I know, it's just, why would they protest life?"
"Well, now that the war is over, the Gundams gone, they have to find more obscure reasons to argue." they rounded the corner and entered the room. "They think that men shouldn't have a child with another man."
"But for love-"
"You need not argue with me Maxwell-Yuy. I am perfectly fine with it. I am only repeating the letters I get. They believe that if God wanted two men to reproduce he would have made it that way, so on and so forth. They do have good points but it is none of their business."
"They're worried that the wrath of God will them. They are giving God a bad name..."
"Tell me about it... I've had to repare my car three times, fix a broken window, and find a cure to a virus in my computer, all in the name of God."
"Let's just hope they don't kill in the name of God."
"Maxwell-Yuy, are you okay?" seeing Duo look a bit pale.
"Yes, it's just... past memories crept back into my mind."
"If you ever want to talk I am here. I'm not much of a physiologist, but I am a good listener."
"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." He looked in on his and Heero's creation. A living breathing human. Even though he was separated from it by thick glass and wire, he felt so close to it. He placed his ear up to the warm glass and heard a feint heart beat. Every thing in the world was right.