Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Equinity ❯ Chapter 32 ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Warnings: Sap, angst, yaoi, Lemon, AU, OOC
 
Pairing: 2x1
 
Summary: Heero is a successful up and coming Showjumping rider with his promising new horse Zero. A fall at a show renders the animal injured and it is up to Duo Maxwell the new vet to treat the horse.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for this fic. *huggles* This one's for you hun!
 
Many thanks to my betas Yami_Tai and Ryouga.
 
Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com
http://www.templeofthegoddess.com/files/FrontPage1.html
http://adultfanfiction.net
http://www.theforsakenwk.com
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Many thanks to Yami_tai for the title! *hugs*
 
"Equinity"
 
October. 2004 ShenLong
 
Chapter 32
 
Several more days passed after Trowa and Quatre's visit, the practice seemed to be progressing in leaps and bounds. Word of the long haired vet and his caring attitude had spread quickly and Duo was finding himself with fully booked consulting hours and many more outside calls to boot. Not only that, but the surgery side was moving rapidly as well. Heero was a great asset to Duo in the evening round of consultations simply by running the reception area for him. He was also a helpful 'nurse' when the need arose and more often than not, Heero found himself assisting Duo with his operations in the afternoons as well as attending some of the visits to outside calls.
 
Life was looking good as the practice flourished, Duo's mortgage on the property that had once worried him was now paid a year in advance and Duo felt comfortable knowing he had that buffer should he fall on hard times for any reason. He even had money in the bank, which to Duo was a bonus. But there was still one dark cloud on the horizon and Duo couldn't shake it. His talk with Trowa had set his mind ticking and he knew he had to bring up the subject with Heero; and soon.
 
Problem was he didn't seem to get either the opportunity or the time lately.
 
Heero's car swung in the driveway just as Duo was putting out the last of the washing. Surgical cloths waved in the strong breeze as Duo ducked out from underneath and went to greet his boyfriend. Heero planted a kiss to the vet's lips and slipped his arm around Duo's waist, pleased and warmed when Duo's hand slid into the back pocket of his trousers.
 
"Busy morning?" asked Heero as they stepped inside the house.
 
"Yeah. Consults were full again so there's a shit load of paperwork to be finalized and we have the stocktaking of drugs to do as well this afternoon."
 
"Anything booked in for surgery?"
 
"No. I kept the afternoon clear knowing this stocktake will take a couple of hours to do," replied Duo as he poured them both a cup of coffee.
 
"Good idea," replied Heero as he sipped on the scalding liquid. "I'll go get changed and then we can get started on it if you like. The sooner we get stuck into it, the sooner we can finish and move on to more enjoyable things." Heero gave a wink as Duo blushed at his words.
 
***
 
"Lethabarb?"
 
"Three bottles. Two full: five hundred mils, a third roughly one fifty mil."
 
"I think that's the last of it," said Heero as he ticked off the list and wrote down the last of the numbers.
 
Duo took the offered bunch of papers and flipped through, checking each drug and noting Heero's neat handwriting. "Yup, that's the lot. Thanks, Heero. It's so much quicker when you have someone to help you."
 
"My pleasure," replied Heero and wound his arms around Duo from behind, kissing the exposed skin of the vet's neck.
 
"Mmmm... Nice," said Duo as his eyes slipped shut and he enjoyed the tingles running along his spine.
 
Heero continued his ministrations, pulling Duo even closer to him and pressing his groin against Duo's backside. His cock was hardening rapidly and he gently ground his hips into the vet's rear, enjoying the friction and arousing himself even more.
 
Duo's cock was hardening in response to the caresses to his neck and the hard body pressed to his back. When Heero pulled him closer he relished the contact; but when Heero began to grind his obvious erection against his ass, Duo's blood turned to ice and he couldn't help but stiffen.
 
Feeling the change in his partner, Heero stopped immediately and loosened his hold on the braided vet. "Something wrong, Duo? I didn't hurt you, did I?"
 
Mentally whacking himself, Duo turned around slowly to meet Heero's worried blue eyes. He swallowed and cleared his throat. He owed Heero an explanation and it seemed that this was going to be the break he'd been looking for to be able to talk to Heero about his concerns and fears. "Heero, I need to talk to you."
 
"Uh? This sounds serious, Duo. Have I done something wrong, something to upset you?"
 
"No, Heero. Nothing like what you're thinking but here isn't the place to discuss this. Can we go back to the house and talk? I'd feel a lot more comfortable talking about this there."
 
"Sure." Heero was rather puzzled to say the least but he knew Duo would tell him what was on his mind soon enough. Heero could only hope it wasn't anything too bad and that they would be able to resolve whatever it was that had the vet on tenterhooks.
 
They stepped back inside the house and Duo led them through to the lounge room, sitting down on the couch and patting the seat next to him for Heero to sit. Heero sank into the cushions and relaxed as much as he could, the tension was thick in the air and Heero felt the weight of it pressing him down.
 
"What is it you wanted to talk to me about, Duo?"
 
Duo licked his suddenly dry lips and swallowed. His tongue felt too big and a cold sweat broke out on his skin. Somewhere in his gut a team of butterflies began dancing and it was all Duo could do to keep his voice steady. He took Heero's hand in his, running his thumb over the back of it and plucking up the courage to speak. He couldn't meet Heero's eyes and so kept his own lowered.
 
"Heero, I need to talk to you about our relationship and where we are going with it. I... I care about you very much and I know you care deeply for me. These past months have been the happiest of my life and I have you to thank for that. So much has happened to us both and at times I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming it all. I know you're a patient guy and willing to wait, we've had that discussion before so I'm not going to go back over it now; but..." Duo paused for a moment and raised his eyes a touch to try and gauge how Heero was taking this so far. The blue eyed man appeared to be quite calm from all outwards appearances, but Duo knew with Heero that could be deceptive.
 
"I think I know why I'm hesitating, why I'm scared to take that final step."
 
Heero reached out with his free hand and stroked Duo's cheek. The hesitant words of the vet and the reaction he'd caused in said vet when rubbing himself against Duo's backside in the surgery all came together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, slotting into place in Heero's mind. "You're worried about being bottom," stated Heero softly.
 
Duo looked up sharply. "You knew?" he accused.
 
"No. I just put two and two together and figured it out," replied Heero. "I take it I was correct?"
 
Duo lowered his eyes again and whispered softly. "Yeah. I won't deny it. I'm scared of being bottom and I'm not sure why."
 
"I can understand that, Duo. It's natural to be wary of something you're not completely sure about. There are so many things that run through your mind when questioning the unknown."
 
"You got that right," admitted Duo ruefully. "I suppose I'm unsure of what it will be like, would I enjoy it?"
 
"Will it hurt?" Heero said as he raised Duo's face to look the vet in the eyes. "That's the first question I'd be asking."
 
"Well, there is that too," Duo blushed.
 
"I can't answer that question, Duo."
 
"But I figured that with your personality you'd be more the dominant type. You know, the one to be on top."
 
"I suppose that would be a reasonable assumption but I still can't answer that question as I have no experience in either department," said Heero quietly as he lowered his eyes.
 
"Then you're saying that you've never..."
 
"No, no, I haven't. I've never had sex with a man, Duo. I've been with a couple of girls when I was younger but that was when I figured out I didn't really like the whole sex thing with females, I much preferred males."
 
"Oh."
 
"Duo, I know the basics, what goes where and that there is preparation and lube involved; but as for actually going all the way, making love to another man or having another man make love to me, well, that's uncharted waters."
 
"Aren't you scared?"
 
"Terrified," returned Heero with a weak smile. "But not about the act itself, more like I'm worried I would hurt my partner or he wouldn't enjoy it or worse still, I'd fail to satisfy him."
 
Duo chuckled. "I don't think you would fail your partner, Heero. In fact I think you would be a terrific lover. You're kind, thoughtful and considerate."
 
"Thanks for the vote of confidence," smiled Heero. "It still doesn't change matters though, we're still at the same point we were a few moments ago."
 
"Yeah."
 
"Duo, maybe if I explain a little of my past it may be easier for you to understand. I've had sex with women as I've already told you and it didn't do anything for me. Oh, they were soft and curved in all the right places and they appeared to enjoy my caresses and touches, but it didn't feel right to me. I suppose I sort of enjoyed it but when it came to the actual making love part, well..." Heero's face began to color a little.
 
Duo thought on that for a moment before replying hesitantly. "You didn't climax?"
 
Heero's face went even redder. "Yes and no," he replied hesitantly.
 
"Oh, Heero," Duo wrapped his arms around the accountant. He couldn't think of anything worse happening to a man when he was making love than to lose his erection, fail to climax or perform to the expected standard.
 
Seeing as how they were baring all to each other, Heero decided that honesty was going to be the best policy here and so he swallowed his pride and admitted his failure. "The first time I made love, the woman pretty much seduced me. We had been at a show and she was riding at the same stable I was. I would have been about eighteen. We went along with the rest of the riding school clients to the show, it was a sort of end of season celebration thing and traditional. I was competing in the jumping against her and she beat me. When we got back to the stables and had settled the horses, most of the other clients had gone. She and I… you know I can't even remember her name? Well, we were in the feed shed making up the feeds for the horses when next thing I know she's plastered against me and kissing me madly. I, well, I wasn't sure what was happening and before I could gather my wits she had me in the back of the feed shed in the hay." Duo snorted. "Gives a whole new meaning to the words 'roll in the hay', hey?"
 
Heero laughed.
 
Duo was also reminded of Trowa's words about your first time being special and because you wanted it. Guess that showed seeing as Heero couldn't even remember the girl's name.
 
"To continue on, she had me in the hay and next thing my pants were around my ankles and she was attacking my groin like there was no tomorrow. I suppose being eighteen and having hormones and stuff my body reacted to the stimulus and I found myself getting hard. Strange thing was, I didn't feel excited." Heero paused again for a moment and then carried on. "I suppose that doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, does it? I mean, I was hard, that wasn't a problem. My cock took over and stood upright and next thing I know she's mounting me and riding me like she would one of the horses; but whilst I was erect I didn't feel the excitement you're supposed to feel. Oh, it was okay, I guess, she must have thought so as she came and then the forces of nature took over and I shot my load but it wasn't what I'd expected it to be."
 
"You were waiting for the fireworks, the earth to move and all that other shit," chuckled Duo.
 
"Yeah, I guess so. The climax was okay, it felt... nice, but there was this hollow pit, I don't know how else to explain it, as if there should have been something more." Heero sighed. "I thought it was probably because she'd surprised me by taking charge; after all, isn't it supposed to be the guy that's in control?"
 
"No good asking me, Heero. I haven't been with either sex so I can't tell you. I assume that because the males are supposedly the dominant species we should be taking the alpha role. That's how it works with the animal kingdom and we are a part of that kingdom even if we are supposed to be more intelligent."
 
"I didn't see much of her after that, I quit the riding school and moved on. I began my accountancy course and had to study so much that my riding was put on hold more or less. I did ride a couple of horses from time to time for friends and one of my good friends persuaded me to go double dating with him a couple of times. I didn't mind, gave me the chance to get out a bit and relax. I took out a couple of girls who were also studying the same accountancy course as I was and took one of them back to my place once. I guess I wanted to see if sex a second time around would produce anything earth shattering for me if I was in control. She was willing enough, I took her through to the bedroom and we undressed each other, I touched her in all the right places and such and managed to rise to the occasion, but." Heero took a deep breath and turned his eyes away. "I made love to her and brought her to climax..."
 
"You didn't reach your own?" asked Duo softly.
 
"No. It was kind of embarrassing actually. Once she'd come I seemed to lose all interest in the proceedings. I blamed it on the long hours of study and being tired. She was sympathetic and understanding and even tried to blow me, but nothing worked. I'd lost my erection and nothing would bring it back. After that I just threw myself into my studies and passed with honors. Not long after, I got back into the riding and bought Zero. I met a few people on the circuit and began to socialize a little. There was this one guy, Peter was his name. Good looking and nice body, well, he began to show an interest in me and after a couple of times going out to the movies, I went back to his place. Things progressed from there and when he touched me it was like an electric shock. I didn't know I could feel that sort of excitement. That's when I knew I preferred guys. No girl had ever invoked that sort of reaction in me before."
 
Duo absorbed this new information and analyzed it. He could feel the green monster raising its ugly head and shoved it aside. He had no reason to be jealous of Heero's past. It was exactly that; the past and that's where it belonged. Heero was with Duo now and that was all that mattered.
 
"We didn't do much, just a little fooling around, you know, touching and stuff. He gave me a blow job and I honestly thought I was gonna die from the pleasure. No girl's mouth had felt that good. We split up not long after, he wanted more from the relationship but without the strings and I wasn't ready to commit to that. I was still coming to terms with the fact that I was gay, so I moved on. That's when I met you, Duo, and I knew that I could have what it was I was searching for with you. Don't ask me how or why because I don't know myself. With you I felt an attraction and sort of comradeship; I could be at ease with you, relax and enjoy the relationship as it developed. There wasn't any pressure on me to give what I wasn't ready to. I suppose you could say I was a lot like you in what I wanted. Maybe now you can understand why I haven't pressured you and I won't. Oh, I'll admit I feel ready for the final step, in fact I can't wait to make love with you, but I want you to be comfortable with the idea first."
 
"Oh, Heero," murmured Duo and kissed his boyfriend soundly.
 
Resting his forehead against Duo's, Heero felt as if a weight had been taken from his shoulders with his confession. "I want to make love with you, Duo, so much it hurts at times but I'm also concerned. In all honesty I think when we do finally commit to that part of our relationship I would prefer to be bottom. That might sound strange, but being top at the moment scares the shit out of me in case I should fail like I did the last time I was with a woman, and I don't think my ego could take a second failure."
 
"Heero, there's nothing more I would like than to make love with you but I think we need to discuss this a little more. We need to find out what each of us expects, what we hope to gain from it. At least that way we will have something to work with. I think we are both putting too much pressure on the fact of what it should be like, instead of letting it simply happen and enjoy the results. I'm scared because I don't know if I can be bottom, I'm worried that I won't experience what everyone says they experience during the act and that thought makes me as nervous as hell. What if I don't enjoy it? What if it does hurt too much? I suppose there's a little less stress on being top. I'd like to know what it feels like to make love to you, but what if I hurt you? What if I don't prepare you properly? What if all I give you is pain? Somehow I think we need to conquer these fears first by letting each other know what our limits and our expectations are." Duo kissed the tip of Heero's nose.
 
"When did you become so wise?" Heero chuckled. "But for the record, I think you're right. Somewhere along the line we've become conditioned into thinking that it's all going to be fireworks and crashing waves of bliss and that's helped to manifest the fear that if it doesn't feel like that then there's either something wrong with us or we're doing something wrong."
 
"So, what now?"
 
"I think we should continue the way we are. Let's enjoy our relationship and learn about each other's bodies, what we like and don't like, and not be afraid to tell each other what we are feeling, what we want more of or if something doesn't feel good. Complete honesty. And if we are being completely honest then when we do take that final step, I'd like to be the bottom if that's okay with you."
 
Duo couldn't answer for a moment. There was a lump lodged deep in his throat and it was all he could do to force the air past it. Instead he nodded and then took his boyfriend's lips in a deep kiss, pouring his heart and soul into it. When they did break for air, both were flushed and panting. Their lips met again, tongues invading and entwining, stroking sensitive spots and driving all thoughts other than lust from their minds. Duo's hands began to wander down Heero's back, stroking over the taut muscles beneath the cloth of Heero's shirt. The skin shivered beneath his palms, Duo found the waistband of Heero's pants and began to tug the shirt from inside and then worked his hands underneath to caress the firm flesh.
 
Moaning softly, Heero could feel the familiar wave of desire begin to build. He broke the kiss and began to work his lips and tongue over the skin of Duo's neck, hungrily devouring every inch he could find. He nuzzled against the collar of the shirt as he brought his hands into play, deftly undoing the buttons on Duo's shirt and revealing the smooth chest to his eyes and mouth. His lips sealed themselves to a nipple and began to tease, flicking over the nub with a wicked tongue, sucking hard and nibbling with gentle teeth.
 
"Ahhh... Ohhh..." Duo moaned as his body began to respond. "That's good, Heero," he encouraged and removing his hands from inside Heero's shirt he brought them up to tangle through Heero's thick locks. "So good."
 
The nub he was tormenting hardened swiftly and reluctantly Heero left his playing to traverse to the other nipple and provide the same treatment. Duo's soft moans, pants and words of encouragement warmed him and he applied himself to the task at hand with renewed vigor.
 
With Heero leaning across him to reach his chest, so Duo was able to lower his hands once more to Heero's back, only this time he kept moving them downwards until he reached Heero's ass. He cupped the cheeks through the fabric of Heero's pants and squeezed. He longed to touch without the barrier of cloth but to remove Heero's pants would mean having Heero leave his worship of Duo's chest and the vet wasn't ready to give up that stimulation and pleasure just yet so he contented himself with tracing the seam line along the crevice of the accountant's rear.
 
The soft tracing of the seam over his backside had Heero squirming a little. It sort of tickled and yet didn't. Heero could feel his excitement mounting, swelling between his legs and pressing against the confines of his trousers. He ached to be free of the restrictions and yet he was reluctant to leave the feast he was enjoying. He began to undulate his hips to let the vet know that the caresses were welcome and very much wanted.
 
Knowing what his boyfriend was telling him without the need for words, Duo pressed his fingers a little harder against the fabric, providing his partner with more pleasure. He groaned as Heero bit gently on his nipple, his hips thrusting upwards and pushing against Heero's arm that lay just above his lap. "Want to touch you too, Heero," he moaned.
 
Reluctantly Heero released the stiffened nub and pulled back, a smirk on his face. "You taste delicious, Duo. I can't get enough of you," he breathed out huskily and then with a seductive smile he asked. "What do you want, Duo?"
 
"Want to touch you, skin to skin," Duo managed to get out in-between pants of arousal. "Need to feel you, see you, caress you."
 
"Ahhh..." Heero couldn't stop the moan as Duo reached forth to fondle him through his trousers. He was painfully hard and the touch was torture. "Want you to touch me," he ground out through clenched teeth, desperate to regain control and not lose it before anything had begun.
 
"Maybe we should go through to the bedroom," Duo suggested and paused, waiting to see what Heero's reaction would be. They hadn't been in the bedroom together under these circumstances before. Most of their fooling around had taken place on the couch in the lounge room. For some reason Duo felt the bedroom was a sort of symbol, a sign that by taking things into the bedroom they were committing to their relationship in full.
 
"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you, Duo."
 
"I'm sure, Heero," replied Duo in a hoarse tone. "Let's get more comfortable and see what happens. No pressure, just go with the flow and let what happens happen."
 
Heero gave the vet a warm smile and levered himself off the couch. Taking Duo's hand in his and assisting the vet to stand, he quietly asked, "Your room or mine?"
 
"My room, it has a bigger bed," said Duo with a wink.
 
Heero felt the burn to his cheeks but followed his boyfriend down the hall and into the bedroom, Duo closing the door behind them and then turning to take Heero's lips in another searing kiss. The kiss deepened rapidly, tongues dancing together and firing the need once more. As they kissed so Duo eased them both slowly in the direction of the bed, once his legs met with the mattress he broke the kiss and nibbled along Heero's bottom lip.
 
Violet met cobalt and no words were needed, they both understood that this would only go as far as they were both comfortable with. Heero felt a little better at that prospect and Duo felt relief that he was still in control. Duo reached over and tossed the stuffed animals from the bed cover along with the two decorator pillows. Gently he eased Heero to the bed and followed the descent, laying himself down and stretching out alongside his boyfriend. They resumed their kissing, allowing hands to wander over each other's torsos, enjoying the intimacy of being together and in each others arms.
 
Need began to overrule and slowly Heero removed Duo's shirt, his own following moments later. Chests bared they came together again for a heated kiss then parted to allow themselves the luxury of exploring each other's skin of neck and torso. They took it in turns to kiss, lick and nibble over the expanse of flesh on offer, pleasure singing along nerves as heat between them built.
 
Duo's fingers found the button and zip of Heero's trousers and began to undo them. The cloth parted and Duo was acutely aware of the hard flesh pressing against Heero's briefs. His hand quested forth and began to palm the erection through the cotton, the feel of the stiffness in his hand turning him on even more.
 
Heero decided that two could play at that game and teased the zipper of Duo's jeans down to dive inside and locate the flap of Duo's boxers. His hand traversed inside and quickly sought what it wanted, curling around the swollen length and easing out into the cool air.
 
Hips began to thrust lazily as erections were fondled, soft moans and pants left their mouths as they let each other know of their desire and need. Heero became impatient. He was tired of having his clothing in the way and wanted it removed. He slipped his hand from Duo's cock and undid the button of the jeans then tugged on the waistband. "Off," he ground out.
 
Duo chuckled but lifted his hips to comply, the tight denim and his boxers sliding over his hips and thighs, catching briefly at his ankles and then being tossed somewhere onto the floor. "My turn," he whispered huskily and began to ease Heero's pants from his pelvis.
 
Lifting his hips to assist, Heero couldn't help but look at his boyfriend's naked form. Duo was normally an attractive man, but unclothed he was stunning. Creamy skin over a well toned body. Broad chest that tapered to a narrow waist, long slender legs that met at an apex of dark curls and standing proudly from that apex was Duo's cock, weeping a little with excitement. Heero licked his lips. Duo was deceptive, underneath that smooth exterior lay a strength one couldn't begin to dream of. Duo was handsome, no doubt about it. Heero hesitated to say beautiful but there was an allure about him that had Heero go weak at the knees.
 
"Gods, you're magnificent," murmured Duo as he removed Heero's briefs and tossed them to join the rest of the pile of clothing on the floor. Heero was all muscle, compact and wiry without an ounce of fat anywhere. His manhood stood erect, commanding attention and Duo wanted to give it all the attention it wanted and deserved. He reached out and traced his fingers over the warm flesh, smiling as the organ twitched and surged up seeking more.
 
Moaning softly, Heero rocked his hips, seeking more of his boyfriend's ministrations. He turned slightly and spread his legs a little, giving Duo easier access to his body to do with as he wished. He wasn't disappointed. Gentle fingers ghosted along his inner thighs leaving heated trails in their wake. They teased and tormented his skin, setting his nerve endings into overdrive and causing his mind to shut down.
 
Duo was so turned on he hurt. With Heero's body before him he was like a kid with a new toy. Despite the fact that they had seen each other naked a few times and touched each other intimately, it was always fresh and new to Duo. He loved Heero's body, the dips and curves, the masculine scent; the way the skin shivered under his lips and fingers, all telling him that Heero was welcoming to his advances and inexperienced foreplay. Duo was a fast learner though and with the petting sessions they'd already enjoyed he'd been quick to pick up on things that Heero liked.
 
Heero found himself being eased to his back and rolled over willingly. Heavy lidded cobalt eyes watched as Duo raised himself a little to continue with his 'playing'. Now on his back, Heero spread his legs wider in invitation.
 
Not one to pass up an invitation, Duo was quick to respond. He turned his own body so that he could reach Heero's easier and began his investigation of the accountant's assets. Fingers trailed over toned abs, moving ever southward and leaving shivering skin in their wake. They stroked through stiff, wiry hairs that thickened as they sought out the hard flesh jutting up and begging for attention. Reaching his goal, Duo's fingers teased along the underside of Heero's cock, trailed over the thick crown and paused to torment the tiny slit that leaked a steady flow of precum. Not content to simply explore Heero's cock, Duo's hands wandered back down to the heavy sac and gently caressed the wrinkled skin. He felt the weight of Heero's balls in his palm, rolled them around inside their protective scrotum and squeezed gently.
 
"Ahhh... Uhhh..." Hero moaned as his body came alive with sensation. The soft touches stirred him deep inside to the point where his balls ached and his cock cried tears of desperation. His hips moved of their own volition, pushing his need towards his partner in the hope he would receive more stimulation.
 
His wish was granted.
 
Duo's mouth opened and he sucked the head of Heero's cock inside, running his tongue around the ridge and then dipping into the slit to lap at the precum that oozed out steadily. The heat and silky smoothness of Heero's cock teased at his tongue and hungry for more, Duo began to slide the organ the rest of the way in. Heero's thighs fell wide apart as Duo tongued along the underside of his cock, eliciting more moans of pleasure from the man. Duo twisted a fraction more, pulling his body a little closer to Heero's and giving him the chance to gaze between Heero's spread legs. He could see the patch of skin just behind Heero's balls and recalled how nice it had felt when Heero had touched him there. He wondered if Heero would experience the same pleasure. Keeping his mouth busy bathing the accountant's cock, Duo brought his fingers along the inside of Heero's thigh and stroked his thumb over the patch of skin.
 
The response was electrifying.
 
Heero's body arched and a guttural moan tore from his throat. "Ahhh... Fuck! Do that again!" he demanded and Duo complied. The sensitive perineum was stroked and caressed lovingly by Duo's finger and thumb sending Heero into convulsions of delight.
 
"You like that, Heero?" Duo asked as he released the slick cock from his mouth for a moment.
 
"Fuck, yes!"
 
Chuckling softly, Duo lowered his mouth again but this time he began to tongue Heero's balls, teasing them and watching as Heero's balls shifted in their sac with each lick of his tongue. Duo's eyes traveled further down and were greeted by the sight of Heero's entrance, quivering with the pleasure that Duo was gifting the rest of Heero's body. Duo was curious. He wondered what it would feel like to touch Heero there, what sort of reaction it would evoke in the usually quiet accountant. He hoped Heero wouldn't mind but Duo couldn't wait any longer. He wanted so desperately to see what it would feel like to stroke Heero's insides. Figuring that Heero would let him know if the touches were not wanted, Duo decided to put his trust in their earlier conversation and explore the accountant's body to the full.
 
Heero was completely lost in a world of sensation. Everything in his head had flown, leaving only the baser instincts he needed to survive. He was clouded with lust, thrumming with pleasure and alive with passion. Every touch of Duo's fingers, lips or tongue sent him deeper into the world of total bliss and he never wanted to surface from it. Somehow he managed to locate enough brain cells to move his own hand between Duo's thighs and take hold of the stiff flesh he found. Curling his fingers around the erection, he began to slowly stroke the vet's cock, sliding his thumb over the tip from time to time and smearing the sticky droplets that continued to leak.
 
As Duo continued to stroke his thumb and finger over Heero's perineum, so Duo let the length of his strokes increase, moving steadily downwards until he brushed his thumb over the tiny hole. Heero's response to his touch was to say the least; unexpected. Heero's body surged upwards, arching gracefully as a cry left his lips. Duo froze in stunned shock, unsure of what had happened, if he'd hurt Heero or if Heero was repulsed by the touch. Swallowing, his voice came out a little shaky. "You okay, Heero? I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to cross the line..."
 
"No, Duo," Heero managed to get out as he realized what the vet was saying. He'd been so lost in the pleasure that small brush had given him that he didn't spot Duo's reaction at first and it wasn't until Duo spoke that he understood the vet thought the reaction had been a bad one. He quickly scrambled his vocal skills to reassure the vet that everything was okay. "You didn't hurt me at all, quite the opposite in fact. Fuck, that felt wonderful, I didn't realize how sensitive that area could be. I, I'd like you to touch me there some more if you want to," he added a little shyly.
 
The relief Duo felt with Heero's words flooded his body and he visibly relaxed. A smile came over his face and he returned once more to the pleasuring of his boyfriend. His thumb brushed again over the tiny hole and he noted with pleasure that Heero's body was quivering, trembling with the obvious enjoyment of his caress. Feeling a little bolder, Duo began to circle the hole, rubbing his thumb back and forth, teasing lightly. Heero's body began to relax a little more and he sucked the head of Heero's cock back into his mouth to feed upon whilst continuing to stroke the tender opening.
 
It was all Heero could do to remain focused. His world had narrowed to his nether regions and the pleasure he was feeling from Duo's ministrations. He continuously had to remind himself to stroke Duo's penis that was still encased in the tunnel of his hand. With what Duo's finger was doing to him combined with that delicious mouth, Heero knew he wouldn't be lasting too much longer. What Duo did next turned his legs to jelly and his brain into mush.
 
Releasing Heero's cock from his mouth to lick again at his balls, Duo brought his hand up and teased the slit with a finger. He coated the finger with Heero's semen, his mind reminding him that men did not self lubricate and if he was to do what he so desperately wanted to do he would need some form of slipperiness to make it easier and less uncomfortable for his partner. With his finger thoroughly coated in the sticky fluid and saliva, Duo returned to his teasing of Heero's entrance. He circled it again and then proceeded to gently press against the hole. The anal muscles relaxed and Duo was able to penetrate Heero's body, working just the tip of his finger inside. He glanced up at Heero and was warmed by the expression on Heero's face.
 
Eyes drifted shut, body hummed and Heero relaxed into the waves of pleasure lapping over and through him. When Duo's finger began probing at his hole he could only hope that the vet would slip his finger inside. Heero wanted so much to feel what it would be like to have something inside him and he persuaded his body to open up and accept Duo's finger. The digit slipped inside and began to probe around. Whilst it felt a little unusual it didn't hurt and Heero found himself enjoying it more than he would have hoped.
 
The accountant's face was one of pure bliss and Duo smiled inwardly. He pushed his finger in deeper, amazed at the heat and tightness of Heero's passage. It was also moist and Duo could feel the strength in the anal muscles as they clenched and released around his finger. Screwing up more courage, Duo pushed the finger even deeper and then dared to add a second. Heero's body seemed greedy and swallowed both his fingers with ease, Heero panting lightly and squirming as Duo's fingers caressed the inner passage.
 
"More, Duo. Move them around inside me. It feels so damn good, I want more," Heero managed to get out as his body demanded more attention.
 
"Your wish is my command," returned Duo and began to work his fingers in earnest, pushing them in and out.
 
"Deeper, push them deeper,” begged Heero. "You should be able to reach my prostate. It's supposed to fe... AHHHH!"
 
Heero's body went into a convulsion as Duo did as requested and probed deeper into Heero's channel. He found a spongy bump and pushed against it. What happened next left him stunned.
 
Heero was suddenly consumed by unbelievable pleasure, his body assaulted, nerves singing as colored lights exploded in his head. "Oh, shit! Good, feels so damn fucking good! Oh gods..." Heero's body writhed beneath Duo's fingers as Heero sought more of that pleasure.
 
Duo grinned and eagerly pushed his fingers in deep again, searching for and finding that spot. He caressed it lovingly, drawing his fingertip repeatedly over it whilst his boyfriend moaned, writhed and cried out beneath him. He took the head of Heero's penis into his mouth again and suckled hungrily. He could tell Heero was close and Duo wanted his essence. He was quickly rewarded as Heero suddenly stiffened and hot seed flooded Duo's mouth. He quickly swallowed, trying to taste it all as Heero continued to spurt forth. The channel around his fingers spasmed, holding Duo's fingers prisoner as Heero rode the best climax of his life to the very end.
 
Moments later, Heero collapsed into a boneless heap on the bed, all neuron function escaping him temporarily and leaving him unable to do anything but draw shuddering breaths into his lungs.
 
As Heero collapsed so Duo slipped his fingers out and shifted slightly to the side. His own cock was throbbing and seeing as how Heero was unable to do anything other than pant at the moment, Duo quickly wrapped his fingers around his arousal and began to jerk. His head tossed back as the vision of Heero's face in the throes of orgasm supplied him with the extra stimulation he needed to bring himself off.
 
Heero cracked open an eye just as Duo gave the final tug to his cock and his seed erupted from the slit to coat his hand and drip to the covers below. With the vet's head tossed back and expression of pure bliss on his face he was simply stunning to observe and Heero's heart melted with the vision. As Duo's orgasm shuddered through him and then began to abate so Duo collapsed to the bed covers beside his partner and felt warm, strong arms wrap themselves around him. Duo burrowed into the heat and lay there, contented.
 
Heero pressed a kiss to the top of Duo's head. "That was fantastic," he murmured softly. "I've never felt anything quite like that before, thank you."
 
"I've never done anything like that before either but I'm happy you enjoyed it. At least you appeared to be enjoying it," replied Duo.
 
"I think enjoyment is an understatement," murmured Heero. "It was completely and utterly wonderful. I'll tell you something, Duo. If making love feels anything like that then you're never going to get the chance to be bottom."
 
Duo chuckled. "We'll see. Let's snuggle for a bit, Heero, while we have the chance. Evening consults will be starting soon and there's still the nags to be brought in and fed."
 
"Mmmm... Snuggling sounds good," replied Heero and drew the vet closer to him.
 
They lay locked in each others arms, each drifting happily in the memories of what had just transpired and the anticipation of what the future held.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc......