Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, they belong to Bandai, Sotsu etc. I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier. I do own the plot and any other characters, especially the equines that you will find in this fic. Please do not take them without permission. Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Pairing: 2x1x2, 3x4, 13x6, H+C
 
Warnings: Yaoi, lemon, sap, angst, vet themes, AU
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Archive: www.gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com Anyone else please ask.
 
Betaed by Yami_tai *snugs*
 
Summary: Eighteen months have passed since Heero was advised he was short listed for the Olympic games team. With Zero going well and young Shinigami almost ready to make his show jumping debut, Heero looks set to reach his goal. Life though doesn't always play by the rules.
 
Dedication: To Leslie who gave me the original idea for Equinity.
 
Fic 3 in the Equine Intervention Arc.
 
“Going for Gold”
 
January 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 2
 
The day of the show dawned clear and crisp. It promised to a hot one later on. Heero had risen early, leaving his partner to sleep a little longer, Heero fed the horses and cleaned out the stables. He checked the car's contents again, double checking that everything was packed that he would need. These days Heero didn't tend to pack quite as much, the trip to Sydney with Zero for the Nations Cup and Duo's protests at the amount of gear he'd planned on taking playing a large part in that.
 
While the horses finished off their breakfasts, Heero returned to the house to start theirs and wake his lover up.
 
Something was tickling his nose. Duo's face wrinkled and he sleepily batted away whatever it was annoying him. It returned again though; Duo waved his hand at it and it went away.
 
Only to return again.
 
Heero chuckled lightly, teasing Duo's nose with the end of the vet's braid. A sleepy vet was too much temptation to tease and Heero enjoyed the small reactions he was getting. A pair of violet eyes cracked open.
 
“Morning, Duo," Heero said and dropped the end of the braid so he could lean in and kiss his partner.
 
“Mmm. What time is it?"
 
“A little after seven."
 
“Ah." Duo yawned and rolled over to his back, the sheet slipping down his slim hips.
 
“I brought coffee."
 
“Good." Duo sat up and took the offered mug, Heero picking up his own and sitting on the edge of the bed. Duo sipped happily at the warm liquid, it usually took him a couple of caffeine hits before he began to function normally. "Horses?"
 
“All fed and stables cleaned out."
 
“You must have been up early." Duo quirked and eyebrow. "Or is it nerves?"
 
“Bit of both," Heero replied sheepishly. "I know Zero will go okay, it's Shini I'm wondering about."
 
“Heero, no one expects Shini to go out there and jump like his old man. He's only just starting out."
 
“I know. I guess with Zero going so well, I want Shini to do good too."
 
Duo placed his coffee mug on the small side table and pulled Heero into his arms. "We all want Shini to do well, Heero. But, as long as you both make it around the course without hurting yourselves then that's a good way to start off a budding career."
 
“I know." Heero snuggled up closer. "I'll be really happy if he completes the course; you know, doesn't get eliminated."
 
“Then that's what you should be aiming for."
 
“I am." Heero shifted and looked into his lover's sparkling eyes. "What did I ever do to deserve you, Duo?"
 
“Literally fell into my life?"
 
Heero chuckled and brushed his lips over Duo's. "I love you, Duo."
 
“Love you too, Heero. I guess we'd better get moving though. There's still breakfast to have and the horses to load up. I hope Shini goes on the float okay."
 
“No reason why he shouldn't," Heero replied as he moved off the bed. "He's had his training."
 
“Yeah." Duo's lips curved into a smile with that thought. Shinigami's float training had been quite interesting.
 
* * *
 
Heero had explained to Duo that with all youngsters it was a case of letting them know that the float wasn't something to be scared of. It would naturally look frightening to a young horse who'd never seen anything like it before and the trick to convincing them it was okay was to let them nose around the float, feed them in it, get them to walk in and stand quietly and so on. Duo had simply raised his eyebrows and told Heero he'd lost him somewhere around the 'nose around the float' bit. Heero had laughed and then told Duo exactly what he intended to do.
 
To start with they parked the float in Shini's paddock, leaving the tail gate down and popping a haynet inside so Shini would relate food to the strange looking thing. Shini had been a little put out when he'd first spotted the float in his paddock. His tail had gone up, his eyes almost popped out of his head as he snorted at the thing. By the afternoon he was grazing comfortably around it.
 
After three days, Heero moved Shini's feed bin to the tail gate of the float and put the colt's feed in it. Shini was wary at first but his stomach soon got the better of him and he approached the weird thing that had his food. At first he snatched mouthfuls of feed and darted away to chew. After a while though, the colt gave up as he hadn't been attacked and ate his feed. After a couple more days, Heero moved the feed bin up a bit so Shini had to stand on the tail gate to get his food.
 
Shinigami didn't like the sound the tail gate made when he put a hoof on it and sprang away. Zero had watched from his paddock and snorted at the colt's antics. Zero knew there wasn't anything to be afraid of, he gave the colt a reassuring whinny and returned to his own food. Shinigami was frustrated, his food was just inside that thing but he wasn't too sure about the noise his hooves made when he stepped on the ramp leading up to his feed. His sire's whinny did a little to comfort him and in the end, Shini gave up and cautiously stepped up the ramp to eat his food.
 
Heero repeated the same thing for several days until Shini was calmly standing half way in the float and eating without a care in the world. Once he was certain the colt wasn't afraid, Heero took the next step - leading the colt all the way in. The feed bin was placed right inside and Heero used Shini's favorite treat of carrots to coax the youngster up and inside. Shini didn't show any fear and followed Heero quite happily, munching on the carrots and then his feed. Heero made a big fuss of the colt.
 
That had been the easy part according to Heero. The hard part would be when they hitched the float to the car and took Shini for his first 'ride'. Heero gave the colt another two weeks, simply leading him in and out of the float, tying the colt up and throwing up the tail gate. When Shini was completely relaxed and happy with the situation, Heero decided it was time to take the horse for his first drive. They loaded Scythe onto the float to act as a companion and calming influence, Shini walking up happily and munching on the haynet Heero had put in there. With the horses secured, Heero had gotten into the car and started it up. "This is going to be the make or break bit," Heero told Duo.
 
"How so?" Duo asked. He was going along for the ride just in case anything should happen, if it did, Duo would be able to help out.
 
"It all comes down to the driver of the vehicle. You have to remember that there's a heavy weight behind the car, even though it has its own, independent braking system you still need to be aware that you have living creatures behind you. Your braking distance needs to be doubled, accelerating and braking needs to be done slowly and smoothly. Corners are the worst; they require you to really slow down and almost crawl around them for your horse to keep its balance inside the float."
 
"Ah." Duo knew you needed to slow down a lot when towing, horses couldn't balance all that easily when a driver went fast. He'd not seen or treated the result of a floating accident as yet, and hoped he never would, but he knew of such cases from other vets.
 
Inside the float Scythe had remained calm, wuffling to the youngster when he showed any signs of nervousness. The 'box' they were standing in didn't go too fast and slowed down steadily. They had plenty of time to lean and adjust their balance and weight when turning corners and when the 'box' began to pick up speed it did so steadily, not fast, which would have seen the horses with their rumps pressed against the tail gate, something like a G force.
 
Heero had only driven a short distance, sort of around the block, but given the location of the practice around the block was roughly five kilometers. When they returned home, Shini had come off the float quite happily, searching for carrots and being given quite a few. Scythe also had her reward and the pair were put back out in the paddock.
 
Heero repeated the performance every second day for the following week, then every three days and then once a week. By the time he was floating weekly, Heero was going further afield and leaving Scythe at home. Shini was as good as gold, not hesitating to go on the float and traveling well whilst in there.
 
* * *
 
Duo dragged himself from the bed and proceeded to dress in a pair of loose jeans and t-shirt. Socks were found and put on before Duo turned his attentions back to the bed, pulling the covers up and making it neat and tidy. Stopping off at the bathroom to relieve himself, Duo washed his face and hands then brushed out his long mane of hair before re-braiding it. The smell of bacon wafted down the hall and Duo's stomach rumbled.
 
"Breakfast's ready!" Heero called down the hall.
 
Duo emerged a few moments later. "Smells good, Heero," he said as he eyed the plates of bacon, eggs and toast.
 
Heero placed a couple of glasses of orange juice next to each plate and sat down to tuck in. Conversation wasn't necessary as the pair ate, each content in their own thoughts. Heero was planning ahead like he usually did, figuring out the best way to warm Shini up and let the young stallion have a good look around the show grounds as well. Zero would most likely be his calm, quiet self, well and truly used to the bustle of shows by now.
 
Duo was double checking gear in his head and figuring out how he was going to get two horses prepared for their respective events. It was hectic enough with just one and now he had two to deal with!
 
Breakfast was finished and the pair washed and dried the dishes together. Duo took a couple of pieces of steak out of the freezer and left them to thaw for their dinner that night. Heero wandered back into the bedroom and fetched his clothes for the day, checking his jacket was clean before zipping up the protective plastic holding bag.
 
"Got everything?" Duo asked as his partner came back out with the suit bag in his hand.
 
"Yeah. Just need to grab my boots and I'm all set."
 
"Right. If you want to head on down to the stables, I'll lock up here and join you in a sec to put the horses on."
 
"Thanks." Heero headed outside to the car and placed his boots and the suit bag on the back seat. Turning to the stables he grabbed the floating boots from where he'd left them outside the tack room door and went into Shini's stable to put them on. Duo joined him a couple of minutes later.
 
With both horses rugged and wearing their protective boots, Heero dropped the tail gate to the float and took Zero's lead rope from Duo. Whilst Heero loaded Zero onto the float, Duo went back into the stables and fetched Shinigami. The youngster didn't hesitate, walking straight up the ramp and inside to stand quietly next to his sire.
 
Having tied both horses up and making sure they could reach their haynets, Heero exited the float through the small front door and went to give Duo a hand to put up the tail gate, Duo having already secured the tail chains. With the tail gate locked firmly in place, Heero did a quick check of the floats coupling to the car and then got in. Starting Henrietta up, he slipped the car into gear and began to crawl down the driveway and out to the road.
 
"Westfield Show, here we come," Duo announced as he slipped Heero's CD into the car's CD player and the familiar tune began to sound through the car's speakers.
 
* * *
 
It took a good hour to drive to the show grounds, Heero was more than happy to end the journey, concerned about Shinigami and how the colt was traveling. There hadn't been much in the way of movement from the float and Heero wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Either Shini had traveled well or the young stallion was on his knees! There was no sign of Treize and his goose neck float so Heero drove across the grass and found a quiet area to park in. Once the motor was silenced, he and Duo quickly exited the car and went to the tail gate.
 
Duo dropped the tail gate with Heero's assistance and was greeted by a dapple gray rump and a steel gray one. There was also quite a nice pile of manure behind Shini. Duo couldn't help but snicker.
 
"What?" Heero questioned. He was relieved to find both horses still standing and calm to boot. Not that he'd questioned his driving skills, Heero was quite proud of the way he drove, especially when he was towing.
 
"I'd say your driving gave Shini the shits, Heero."
 
Well, that just put a dampener on Heero's self satisfaction. "I'll go untie them and lead them out." Heero replied, ignoring Duo's jibe. "I'll bring Shini off first if you don't mind releasing the tail chain when I say?"
 
"Right with you, boss."
 
Heero rolled his eyes but refrained from commenting further. He opened up the front door and climbed inside. Zero greeted him with a wuffle, Shini dropped a mouthful of hay on him. "Thanks a lot, buddy," Heero groused as he pushed the hay from his hair and undid the lead rope. "Okay, Duo. You can release the chain now."
 
The chain was slipped free. "Chain's undone," Duo called back and stepped to the side to make sure Shini didn't step off the side and hurt himself. The youngster came out eagerly, nostrils flaring, head swinging around as he took in all the different sights and scents.
 
"Would you mind holding him for a moment while I get Zero off, please?" Heero asked. "I don't want to tie him up just yet, I'd rather him have a walk around first and get a good look at everything, that way he won't be spooked."
 
"Sure." Duo took the stallion's lead rope and was almost yanked off his feet as Shini spun around to look at something in the distance. "Take it easy, you moron," Duo admonished.
 
Shinigami didn't take one bit of notice, his eyes were moving rapidly over the landscape, taking in everything around him. He snorted and pawed the ground, turning sharply again and almost stepping on Duo as his sire came off the float. Shini neighed.
 
Zero returned the neigh and then followed his master to the side of the float where Heero tied him up. Returning inside the float, Heero grabbed both haynets and brought them out, tying one up on Zero's side before tying the second to the other side ready for Shini. Seeing Duo having a little trouble with the excited horse, Heero moved in to take the lead rope.
 
"Thanks, Heero. He's getting a little strong for me," Duo said in relief, stepping away from the gray.
 
"He's just forgotten his manners with the excitement of a new place," Heero said quietly. "No offense, Duo, but he needs someone with a little more experience to hang on to him right now. Sorry for leaving you with him."
"No offense taken. He knows I'm not as good as you at controlling him and frankly, I'm glad it's you on the end of that rope and not me. I'll go find a tap and fill up the water buckets while you settle the beast down, okay?"
 
Heero laughed. "No problem. I'll take him for a walk around, see if that will get the tickle out of his feet. Before I do, would you mind giving me a hand to take off his floating boots?"
 
Duo took a look at the way those legs were moving around and frowned. "You think he's gonna stand still long enough?"
 
"He'd better otherwise he'll be getting a damn good hard wallop to remind him of his manners," Heero replied.
 
"Okay," Duo said, still unconvinced.
 
"Stand still!" Heero growled and gave the lead rope a good hard tug. Shini stopped for a moment and then twirled again. "I said, stand still!" Heero bellowed and followed it up with a sharp smack to the colt's neck.
 
That got Shinigami's attention. The gray pulled up short and lowered his head, pushing his nose against Heero's chest in apology.
 
"Good. Now stand. Where's your manners? I thought I'd taught you better than that," Heero continued to scold. "You can remove them now, Duo. He won't shift until I tell him to."
 
Duo swallowed. "If you're sure." Not that Duo doubted Heero's skills for one second, but Shini was a hell of a lot stronger than Heero and if the stallion decided he didn't want to stand still and play nice there wasn't going to be a whole lot Heero could do about it. Duo thought he'd better get on with removing the float boots while he had the chance and trust Heero to take care of the gray's manners. The boots were easy enough to remove, being held on by velcro fastenings, it was just a case of pulling the ends of the velcro tabs and releasing the boot. Duo made sure to do this quickly. Within thirty seconds, four floating boots lay on the grass and Shini hadn't moved.
 
"Thanks, Duo. I'll take him for that walk around now; hopefully he will remember his manners and start to settle down a bit too."
 
"No worries. I'll get Zero comfortable and then fetch them some water. See you soon." Duo watched as Heero led a dancing Shinigami away and then turned to pick up the scattered float boots and toss them inside the horse float. Wandering around to the other side he petted Zero and fed the stallion a couple of carrots. "I wish he was as calm as you are, Zero," the vet said as he pulled softly at Zero's ears.
 
The gray wuffled and rubbed his muzzle against the nice human, than asked for more carrots.
 
Duo gave the stallion a couple more and then began to remove Zero's floating boots, the horse standing perfectly still while he worked. "I sure hope Heero's going to be okay out there on him. He's certainly a lot more excitable that you, Zero." With another pat to the gray neck, Duo fetched the two water buckets from inside Henrietta and went in search of a tap.
 
* * *
 
By the time Heero returned with Shinigami, both water buckets were full and Zero had been brushed down. Treize had also arrived and was in the process of unloading Goose, Duck and Romeo. Shinigami had settled a bit, much to Duo's relief, but started to jump around again when Short Duck came off the goose neck. His eyes went wide like saucers, he couldn't believe what he was seeing!
 
Duck took no notice of the youngster, stepping behind Joe and taking his place at the side of the goose neck complete with his haynet. Tall Geese came out next and calmly stood beside the mini pony. Shinigami's head went up and down, he snorted, pawed the ground and then shook his head.
 
Romeo came off the float with a clatter of hooves, head tossed up into the air and nostrils flaring. Shini gave him a neigh of greeting and pawed the ground again. Romeo neighed back and then promptly tried to drag Joe across the gap to greet the new horse. Somehow Joe managed to turn the horse.
 
"Give him to me," Treize said as Joe was obviously having difficulty with the big bay. Joe gratefully handed over the rope and Treize took it. He gave a sharp tug, then another, until the bay's attention switched from Shinigami to his master. "Settle down, you big lump," Treize snapped, his tone harsh.
 
The bay cowered.
 
Duo went into fits of laughter. He couldn't help it. To see the stallion, a massive horse of solid build standing at least seventeen hands cowering like a naughty child in front of the smaller human struck him as rather funny. When Heero spotted Romeo and the bay's submissive stance, he joined in, snickering softly.
 
"Good boy. Now, enough of this nonsense. Get over here and behave yourself," Treize continued to scold as he led the now quiet stallion to the goose neck and tied him up. "Geeze, I don't know where his manners have gone to," Treize muttered as he approached Heero "Sorry about that."
 
"No problem, Treize. Shini was the same when he got off the float, all excited and prancing around," Heero replied with an amused smile. "It's just that everything's so new to them. Once they've been to a few shows they will settle down and be just like the older horses."
 
"One can always live in hope," Treize stated and then gave Shinigami a look over. "He's certainly matured a lot, Heero. Although he doesn't look too sure about Duck."
 
Heero watched the young stallion. Sure enough, Shini would snatch a mouthful of hay and then dart a glance at Duck as if trying to work out if he was a horse or a large dog.
 
"He'll be fine," Heero replied.
 
"Have you gotten your numbers yet? Seen what the course plan is?"
 
"No, not yet. I was waiting until you got here."
 
"Right. I suggest we go find the secretary and get them." Treize turned to look at Joe. "Will you be okay to watch the mad three while I'm gone?"
 
"Yeah I'll be fine," Joe replied with a grin. "If the worst comes to the worst I'll have Doctor Maxwell there sedate them."
 
"A lump of four by two to the back of the head might be a faster way," Treize muttered. [1]
 
"Treize! You shock me!" Duo exclaimed.
 
Treize shrugged his shoulders and gave a grin.
 
"At least make sure it connects right behind the ears. Best way to drop 'em," Duo sniggered.
 
Treize almost choked. "You have a weird sense of humor, Doctor Maxwell."
 
"So do you, Treize, so do you."
 
With a shake of his head, Treize turned and went in search of the secretary. Heero gave his lover an amused smile and followed his boss and mentor.
 
* * *
 
The pair located the secretary, collected their numbers and looked at the draw for their respective classes. In the Maiden AM3 event, a total of ten entries were up, Treize jumping fifth and Heero eighth. In the open event there were fifteen entries. Treize had drawn position thirteen whilst Heero was fourth.
 
The maiden event would be the first of the jumping events to start and the course wasn't yet ready for walking. With another hour and a half to pass before the jumping commenced, both men agreed it would be beneficial to go back and start warming their horses up - or wear them out a bit as Treize preferred to put it.
 
When they returned to the floats, Joe was busy brushing down Romeo, Duo was having an argument with Shini and his jumping boots. The colt didn't want to stand still and Duo was fast becoming annoyed with the horse. Heero couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.
 
"Stand still, you animal!" Duo cursed.
 
Shini raised his leg out of Duo's way.
 
"Dammit!"
 
"You need to be more forceful," a soft voice spoke.
 
Heero and Duo both looked up.
 
"Trowa!" Duo exclaimed. "And Quat! Glad to see you guys could make it,"
 
"Wouldn't miss this for the world, Duo," Quatre replied. "It's not every day you get to see your equine nephew make his debut."
 
Heero snickered and managed to turn it into a cough. "Good to see you guys."
 
"Where's Hilde and Catherine?" Duo asked as he gave up on the jumping boot for the moment.
 
"They should be here in about half an hour. Hilde had a call out, cat got stuck up a tree and when they got it down it had cut itself. Needed stitching. Catherine went with her," Trowa replied. "Want a hand?" Trowa indicated to the jumping boot.
 
"If you don't mind that would be good. Heero needs to get his boots and helmet on and I still have to saddle up this animal," Duo said as he gave Shini a look.
 
"I'll hold his head for you."
 
"Thanks." Duo picked up the jumping boot from where he'd tossed it to the grass and prepared to put it on. Quatre sidled up beside his lover.
 
"You sure you know what you're doing?" he asked.
 
"Of course I do! You forget I was the one to look after this beast while Heero and Duo were in Sydney for the cup," Trowa huffed.
 
"Okay." Quatre didn't say any more, he just stood back and watched. He knew of the ongoing feud between the young stallion and Trowa, Shini determined to put one over the animal shelter owner any chance he got.
 
Trowa took a firm hold on the lead rope and looked the stallion in the eye. "Now listen here, Shinigami. You stand still so Duo can finish putting the boots on you."
 
Quatre rolled his eyes, Heero snickered from where he was putting his boots on, Treize and Joe both stopped in their preparations of Romeo to watch. Duo reached for the foreleg again, sliding the boot into place and grabbing for the buckles. Shini raised his leg and pulled it out of the way.
 
"Stand still!" Duo snapped.
 
"Hey! Enough of the misbehaving," Trowa admonished in his soft tone.
 
//Fat lot of good that's going to do,// Heero thought and paused to watch even more intently. He could see Shini eyeing up the opposition, when the colt was sure Trowa's attention had strayed he reached forward and pretended to rub against the tall human.
 
Duo slipped the boot back around the cannon bone and grabbed for the buckles and straps again. This time he managed to get them home and buckled up, the horse keeping his hoof on the ground just long enough. Just as Duo was sliding the last strap into the keeper, Shini pounced.
 
"Ow! You swine! I'm sick of you nipping me!" Trowa yelled and then smacked the colt hard on the neck.
 
"About time you grew some backbone, Trowa," Heero said, trying to keep his face straight.
 
"That hurt," Trowa replied as he rubbed his arm.
 
"I've told you before that you need to be firmer with him, Trowa. He'll never respect you if you don't let him know who's boss," Heero continued and then rummaged through the back of the car for his bridle.
 
"Heero's right," Duo said with a smile. "Thanks though, I managed to get the boot on."
 
"No problem," Trowa replied and turned his attention to the side for a moment.
 
Shini saw his chance. The gray muzzle snuck forth and he bit Trowa hard on the backside.
 
"OW! Fuck, shit! You bastard!" Trowa cried and grabbed his abused and bitten left buttock. "Bite me, would you?! I'll show you a bite!" Before anyone had a chance to react or say anything, Trowa had grabbed the stallion's halter and pulled the gray head towards him. "This is pay back, you sod!" Trowa grabbed Shini's muzzle and sank his teeth in, biting down hard, but not hard enough to break the skin.
 
Shini's eyes went wide and he jerked back, pulling his muzzle and face free. That hurt! Warily he eyed Trowa and rubbed his muzzle against his leg.
 
"That will teach you," Trowa sniffed and promptly moved away out of the colt's reach. Stunned silence greeted him, Trowa looked around at the group all staring at him. "What?"
 
"Umm, nothing," Duo replied trying to hold his laughter.
 
"He bit me so I think it's only fair I get to bite him back," Trowa huffed.
 
"Well if you think I'm going to be kissing you anytime soon, you can forget it. Not until you've cleaned your teeth and washed your mouth with mouthwash," Quatre informed his other half. "And not just to remove the horse taste, your language..."
 
"Ah." Trowa began to turn red.
 
"Hmmm. I have to admit the vocabulary was quite - different," Duo teased.
 
"Good on you, Trowa," Heero said as he approached with the bridle. "He needed you to show him you're no push over. He'll think twice before trying to nip you again."
 
"Yeah, well," Trowa muttered as he went a deeper shade of red.
 
"Come on, we need to get this animal saddled up so I can start to warm him up," Heero said to break the embarrassment.
 
They all got back to work, saddling up Shini and then following Treize and Heero over to the warm up area.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...
 
[1] A lump of four by two is Aussie slang for a piece of wood four foot long by two inches thick. Used in this context it means belting the horse with a lump of wood four foot long by two inches thick to knock some sense into the animal. ^_^ (not that Duo or Treize would ever do that!)
 
Footnote: I'm sorry to say that my fics are currently on hold. On Feb 6th I had to make the heartbreaking decision to have my best friend, Teddy Bear, whom Zero's character is based on, put to sleep. I need time to come to terms with his passing and grieve over the loss. I will continue with my fics, they will be finished, just not right now. Thanks for your understanding. For those of you wishing to know more or see Bear for yourselves I have a page dedicated to him here:
<http://www.gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com/gw/Teddy%20Bear .htm>