Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier. I do own the plot and any other characters, especially the equines, that you will find in this fic. Please do not take them without permission. Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Pairing: 2x1x2, 3x4, 13x6, H+C
 
Warnings: Yaoi, lemon, sap, angst, vet themes, AU
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Archive: www.gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com Anyone else please ask.
 
Betaed by Yami_tai *snugs*
 
Summary: Eighteen months have passed since Heero was advised he was short listed for the Olympic games team. With Zero going well and young Shinigami almost ready to make his showjumping debut, Heero looks set to reach his goal. Life though doesn't always play by the rules.
 
Dedication: To Leslie who gave me the original idea for Equinity.
 
Fic 3 in the Equine Intervention Arc.
 
 
"Going for Gold"
 
January. 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 6
 
Treize knew that Heero's time was going to be a really hard one to beat, that much was evident by everyone else's unsuccessful attempts. Treize wasn't sure if Goose would be able to beat it either; but he was going to give it a good shot. Goose was a well educated horse, able to make sharp turns and take jumps on angles as well, but this was going to be tough.
 
The bell rang and Treize turned his horse for the start flags, weight coming into his stirrups as his body adopted the forward position. Reins were shortened, the big bay collecting himself together and waiting for his rider's signal. They were through the start flags, the electronic beam broke and the clock started counting down.
 
The first fence loomed before them, Goose clearing it easily and with pricked ears, headed for the next fence. The next two obstacles were similarly cleared, Goose flying over them easily.
 
“This is where it gets tough, Goose. Don't go getting too confident,” Treize spoke softly to the bay, whilst his seat and legs rode the animal together. He managed to pull off a similar turn to Heero's, passing just inside of the fancy planks and line up for the rustic hedge and following triple.
 
Treize knew Goose was capable of clearing the triple; the win or lose would come after the triple, a test of Treize's skill and his stallion's education. Would they be able to re-balance and pull off a turn followed by the angle needed to jump clear over the wall and in a good time?
 
Treize mentally crossed his fingers.
 
“He's doing good so far,” Hilde commented, eyes watching the rider carefully. Beside her Catherine was hanging onto her arm, fingers flexing and squeezing as she watched Treize and his horse.
 
Goose flicked an ear back, legs gathering underneath him as his master soothed with his words. “Good boy, Goose. This is a hard one.”
 
Lining up the rustic hedge, Goose picked his take off point and pushed himself into the air. Forelegs tucked up beneath his body as he sailed over the hedge and landed cleanly on the other side. As soon as his hooves touched dirt, Goose could feel his master asking for a slight turn and for him to shorten stride, keeping the momentum going but containing it within. The big bay did exactly as his master asked, the impulsion building steadily as Goose adjusted his stride and focused on the jump ahead.
 
Treize was keeping himself as still as possible, only his hands and seat keeping the stallion together as he concentrated completely on the triple ahead. Beneath him Goose felt powerful, like sitting on a stick of dynamite and waiting for it to explode. Five strides away and Treize was pushing himself a little further forward. Four strides and Treize was coming into his jumping position, weight traveling through his hips and knees to his ankles and stirrups. Hands rested lightly by the bay neck, still holding the momentum in check yet light on the rein.
 
Three strides and Treize gave with his hand, legs pushing against Goose's sides and encouraging the horse to go forward. Two strides and Treize's body was flowing, melding with that of his horse as the stallion prepared for the final stride and launch into the air.
 
Hind legs pushed off the ground sending clods of dirt scattering behind them as hooves dug deep to provide the ground force with which to propel himself up and over the jump. Body stretched out, forelegs coming forth to take the weight as the stallion returned to the earth, only to have his rider push him forward and ask for another mighty effort. Goose grunted as he took a stride, balanced himself and then strained to defy gravity and clear the second element of the triple. Hooves touched down again, biting deep into the earth as shoulders strained beneath satiny skin to take the weight of the stallion and prepare for the third element. Once more the hind quarters came underneath and pushed the body into the air, Treize following the movement of his horse with his own weight and doing his best to keep still and not interfere with the horse in any way.
 
The third part of the triple was cleared and Treize gave a sigh of relief. "Last one, Goose. This one's the one that will make or break us," he muttered.
 
Goose cocked back an ear to listen, knowing this was important by the tone of his master's voice.
 
Treize had picked out his line to follow when Goose had been jumping the third part of the triple, now that the horse had landed, Treize was asking for the stallion to shorten stride and turn on an angle. The bay responded, his ears going forward when he spotted the wall ahead. His stride faltered for a moment, not sure exactly what his master wanted. Treize sat down harder in his saddle and pushed the horse forward, his hands were firm on the reins, the bit in the horse's mouth guiding the animal where Treize wanted it to go.
 
The stallion was a little confused. He could clearly see the jump ahead and knew instinctively that this was the next obstacle he would need to jump, but his master had asked him to approach it from a different angle, not straight on as he would normally do. This made the jump more difficult as Goose couldn't pick his take off point like he could when jumping straight on. He would need to trust his master to guide him through this one.
 
"Easy, Goose. Steady, that's it, a couple more strides..." Treize applied his leg, pushing once, twice and then hard for a third time letting Goose know that this was the take off point. Bay haunches strained, pushing the large body into the air and over the wall. Treize gave his horse every assistance that he could, following the movement and steadying the stallion. They managed to angle the wall and clear it okay, landing on the other side with the finish flags just ahead.
 
Spotting the finish flags, Treize rode his horse for them, encouraging the bay to gallop through and stop the clock. The beam broke and the crowd went wild with cheers and applause.
 
"Clear round for Treize Kushrenada on Tall Geese in a time of 36:40."
 
"Yes!" Duo screamed and punched the air. He whirled around and grabbed Heero in a bear hug. "You won, Heero! You won!!"
 
Heero's face was split by a grin that went from ear to ear and he eagerly hugged his lover back.
 
“Congratulations, Heero.”
 
“Well done.”
 
“Great round.”
 
Heero's friends all joined in with the congratulations, thumping Heero on the back or hugging him, depending on if you were male or female.
 
“Results of the Open Jumping.” Everyone went quiet as the commentator's voice came over the loud speakers. “In first place, with a clear round and time of 36:29 - Heero Yuy on Zero.”
 
The cheering and applause was simply deafening.
 
“In second place, with a clear round and a time of 36:40 - Treize Kushrenada on Tall Geese.” Once again the crowd erupted into cheering, drowning out the commentator.
 
Duo wasn't really listening to anything further, he was too intent on checking Zero's girth, making sure that the horse was neat and tidy in readiness for Heero to enter the ring and collect his rosette. Happy that the horse was presentable, Duo looked around for his partner and was quick to sort Heero out.
 
“That's better,” Duo said as he finished straightening Heero's tie. He smoothed down the lapels of Heero's jacket and gave a smile.
 
“Thanks, mom,” Heero snickered. He leaned in close and lowered his voice. “I'd kiss you right now if I could.”
 
“Same here, Heero,” Duo replied with a sigh and then smiled. “You'd better get on Zero, the steward is starting to look a little frustrated. I think they're waiting for you.”
 
With a sheepish grin, Heero took the reins, checked the girth and mounted up. Zero pricked his ears and gave a snort. “Back soon,” Heero said and turned Zero for the arena entry. Treize was waiting for him and the pair rode in together.
 
“That was an excellent round, Heero,” Treize congratulated his pupil.
 
“Thanks. I've had a good teacher,” Heero replied.
 
“A teacher can only do so much, Heero. The pupil and the horse have to have that spark, the will to win, to give it their best and not be afraid of taking a chance; without that, it doesn't matter how good the instructor is, the pupil will only remain average.”
 
Heero knew the words Treize spoke were true. If the rider didn't have the determination and willingness to improve then regardless of how good the instructor was the pupil wouldn't progress.
 
The judge and event sponsor were waiting for them, Heero brought his horse to a halt, Treize on his right and the remaining place getters on Treize's right. The judge came forward and fixed the blue rosette to Zero's bridle, patting the gray neck and then turning to Heero.
 
“That was an excellent round of jumping, one of the best I've seen for some time,” the judge praised and shook Heero's hand. “You have a bright future ahead of you. I hear you're short listed for the Olympic team. Good luck in making it.”
 
“Thank you. If we don't make the Olympic team it won't be for lack of trying,” Heero replied as he ran a hand down his beloved horse's neck.
 
“All the best for it,” the judge added and then moved down the line up to Treize to present him with his red rosette and congratulate him on his round.
 
The sponsor stepped forward and shook Heero's hand, passing over an envelope and offering his congratulations before moving along the line up.
 
Once all the rosettes were handed out and the sponsor had finished with his congratulations, Heero led the lap of honor, Zero cantering easily beneath him, tossing his head from time to time as the crowd cheered. Arriving back at the exit to the collecting ring, Heero brought the stallion to a walk and exited, immediately being swamped by his friends and their repeat congratulations.
 
* * *
 
“That's the lot,” Duo stated and shut the tail gate to the station wagon. “Only gotta load up the nags now.” He turned to the float and smiled at his partner. “All set to load?”
 
“Hai,” Heero replied as he straightened up from where he'd been crouched, putting the last floating boot on Shinigami's front leg. “I'll put Zero in first if you don't mind putting up the tail guard behind him once he's in; then either you or I can load Shini up.”
 
“No worries. I'll load him on if you like,” Duo said and turned to untie the youngster. Shini was quite docile, the day's excitement having tired him out. He was quite content to stand beside the nice human whilst his sire walked into the horse float. Duo slipped the tail guard in place and then proceeded to load Shini on, the young gray following placidly. Heero had tied Zero up and exited through the small door on the front of the float and was currently sliding the tail guard behind Shini. Duo tied the stallion up and stepped out the small door, heading for the back of the float to give Heero a hand to lift the tail gate and secure it.
 
“Drive carefully, Heero.” Treize waved from the driver's seat of the goose neck. “I'll see you at work on Tuesday.”
 
“You too, Treize,” Heero replied. “All secure?” he asked the vet.
 
“Yeah. Let's go home and celebrate,” Duo grinned.
 
Heero started the car and eased out the clutch. Minutes later they were on the road and heading home.
 
It didn't take long for them to arrive back at the surgery. Heero drove carefully down the sweeping driveway, past the small car park and surgery, past the house and pulled up in the larger parking area by the stable block. Scythe neighed from the paddock, cantering over to the fence and sniffing the air. She'd been alone all day and wasn't happy.
 
Inside the float, Zero neighed back.
 
"Someone's glad to see us home," Duo remarked.
 
"She's just glad she's not going to miss out on dinner," Heero replied in a flat tone.
 
Duo couldn't help but chuckle. "You want to put these two straight into the stables or let them loose in the paddock for a bit?"
 
"It's still early so I think they can go out for a couple of hours."
 
"Okay." Duo moved to the rear of the float and began to lower the tail gate. Heero gave him a hand and five minutes later both horses were unloaded. Duo made quick work of Shini's floating boots, the youngster too tired to really care what was happening. He knew he was home and wanted nothing more than to have something to eat and settle into a quiet doze. The nice human led him to his paddock and let him go, Shini moving towards the shade of the gum tree, snatching a mouthful of grass as he walked.
 
Zero was similarly put into his own paddock and immediately went to the fence to 'talk' to Scythe. The mare greeted him with soft wuffles and rubbed her head against Zero's neck. The stallion returned the sentiment, softly nibbling at the mare's withers.
 
Satisfied that the horses were okay, Heero and Duo returned to the car and began the task of unpacking everything from the trunk and putting it away. Then there was the float to unhitch and clean out and the evening feeds to be put into the stables before they could even think of going up to the house and relaxing.
 
With the two of them it didn't take too long to have everything sorted out. The last of the gear was stowed in the tack room and Duo stepped out just in time to see Heero returning with the bucket and manure scoop from cleaning out the float. “All done?”
 
“Hai. I've only got to fetch my jacket and coveralls from the car and that's the last of it.”
 
“Good. I'm really hanging out for a coffee,” Duo chuckled as Heero grabbed his things from the car and walked with Duo to the house.
 
“Really? And here I was thinking you were desperate to get inside the house so you could have your wicked way with me.” Heero did his best to look hurt.
 
“Coffee first, I need the caffeine kick if I'm gonna pounce on you,” Duo teased.
 
“Damn. Looks like I lose out to a cup of coffee.”
 
“Never.” Duo grabbed the rider around the waist and claimed his lips in a torrid kiss, one that left Heero weak at the knees and panting heavily. Duo smirked and slipped the key into the lock, opening the door to the house and stepping inside. “You coming?”
 
Heero looked up in a slight daze. “Hopefully,” he answered and followed his lover inside the house.
 
Duo put the kettle on to boil whilst Heero took his jacket through to the bedroom, put it back inside the suit protector and hung it up in the wardrobe. The coveralls went into the laundry basket along with the tie. Heero undid the top three buttons of the shirt and gave a sigh as the collar loosened around his neck. He wasn't overly keen on the restrictive collars of shirts. He ran a finger around the inside of the collar and against his neck. The skin was a little sore from where the sweat had mingled with the fabric and caused some abrasion. Heero smiled to himself; he'd have to get Duo to kiss it better later.
 
With the kettle heating up, Duo fetched the mugs and spooned coffee and sugar into them. Once the kettle boiled he filled them up and fetched the milk as Heero walked back into the kitchen. "Coffee's nearly ready," Duo announced.
 
"Thanks." Heero sat down at the kitchen table and picked up the two blue rosettes he'd won. His fingers traced idly over them as a smile tugged at his lips.
 
"Looks like you're gonna need a new space in the lounge room."
 
"Huh?" Heero looked up to find the vet smiling at him and placing a mug of coffee on the table.
 
Duo nodded his head towards the rosettes as he sat down. "You already have a sizable display in the lounge room of Zero's rosettes, ribbons and cups. If Shini's going to take after his sire I'd say we're going to need to extend the lounge room."
 
"He's still got a long way to go before he's anywhere near as good as Zero," Heero replied.
 
"Doesn't hurt to plan ahead." Duo gave his lover a wink. "I'm gonna check the answering machine." The vet stood and placed a peck to Heero's lips. "You might want to consider a shower," he said with a twinkle in his eye.
 
"You saying I stink?"
 
"No. You said that."
 
Heero's mouth opened and closed for a moment and then he shook his head. "Fine, but only if you wash my back."
 
"Oh, only your back?" Duo pouted. "I was hoping to be able to wash your front as well."
 
"Duo, you're incorrigible."
 
"Ah, but you love me just the same." The vet twirled and with a grin, left to check the answering machine.
 
* * *
 
Heero took his shower, a little disappointed that his long haired lover didn't join him under the spray. There were a few messages on Duo's answering machine, a couple of them Duo needed to return as soon as possible which meant forfeiting the shower with his lover. Heero stepped out, still a little wet with the towel wrapped around his hips to find his partner caught up on the 'phone.
 
Duo gave his lover an apologetic look.
 
Heero smirked and let the towel slide down a little.
 
Duo's breath hitched. “Ah, sorry, Mr Markham, would you mind repeating that?” Duo tried to ignore his lover which wasn't easy to do under the circumstances. Given where Duo was sitting to make his call, there wasn't anywhere he could turn away and avoid watching his partner.
 
Heero knew this and went in for the kill.
 
The towel began to unravel, Heero letting it slip completely off his hips and fall to the floor. His cock was already stirring and Heero turned, displaying his body and giving his boyfriend a smoldering look from under his bangs.
 
“Umm, I'm not sure if I can come out on that day, Mr Markham, I'd have to check in the diary.” Duo felt his pants shrinking as warmth flooded his groin. His eyes watched the towel fall away, revealing Heero's very nice assets. Duo groaned softly then jerked. “No, Mr Markham. I'm fine. Really.” Duo gave his lover a glare.
 
Snickering softly, Heero ignored the glare and traced his fingers along his thigh and across the hip bone, slipping along the crease where thigh joined hip and reaching for his balls. He cupped the sac in his hand and rolled his testicles around, eyes clouding with pleasure.
 
“Thursday, Mr Markham. I'll call round on Thursday afternoon around two.” Duo could feel the sweat running down his back as his cock began to press painfully against his restrictive jeans.
 
Leaving his balls, Heero's hand wrapped around his rapidly swelling erection. Lazily he began to stroke, moaning softly with the friction of hand against velvet steel.
 
“I'm sorry, Mr Markham, I've got to go, there's a patient just come in that needs my urgent attention. I'll see you at two on Thursday. Good bye.” Duo hung up the phone and groaned. His hand went to his jeans, quickly releasing himself from inside the tight fabric.
 
“You have a patient needing urgent attention?” Heero asked with a smirk. Looked like his tormenting had had the desired effect.
 
“That was unfair, Heero,” Duo moaned as his hand brought his cock out. He was swollen, hard and glistening with desire.
 
Heero walked across the short space separating them and licked his lips. “What did Mr Markham want?” he asked as he dropped to his knees and breathed hot air over the tip of Duo's erection.
 
“He's bought a new bull... Mmmm, that feels really good. He wants, ohhh again. Me to do, ahhhh, a fertility test on it. Ohhh gods, Heero.” Duo's eyes slipped shut, his head fell backwards and his legs opened as much as they could with his jeans still on and only the fly open.
 
“A fertility test, hmm?” Heero's hands grabbed the waist band of Duo's jeans and with a little assistance from the vet, managed to yank them off and down to Duo's knees. His mouth opened and he sucked the head of Duo's cock inside.
 
“Ohhh, yeah. That feels really good.” Duo was rapidly losing all coherent thought, Mr Markham and his bull the last things he wanted to think about right now. Hands dropped and fingers threaded through dark locks as Duo's hips began to push upwards.
 
Heero's mouth worked over the hardened length, sucking and licking, occasionally tonguing the slit. With Duo's cock in his mouth and the vet distracted, Heero slipped his hand behind himself and slid a finger into his passage. His body was still damp with the water from his shower and whilst it was still a little dry, he managed to wriggle the finger deeper and start to loosen up his channel.
 
"Ahhh, so good, Heero." Duo's eyes opened briefly and then closed again, the sight of his lover on his knees between Duo's thighs, head bobbing gently was more than enough to send him over the edge prematurely if he kept watching. He groaned and tried to thrust his cock deeper but Heero's hand stilled his movements and he gave a frustrated sigh instead.
 
A second finger joined the first, working the tight anal muscles until they began to open up. A third finger followed, Heero's passage protesting. Withdrawing his fingers, Heero brought his hand to his cock and began to pump and squeeze the hardened flesh, encouraging the precum to emerge. Quickly he gathered it up and spread it over his fingers before returning his fingers to his passage and slipping them inside again. This time the slickness of his precum made the entrance a little easier and soon his channel was greedily sucking three fingers deep inside.
 
Wanting more stimulation than his fingers could offer, Heero withdrew them once more and slowly let his lover's cock slide from his mouth.
 
As the warm wetness left his cock, Duo's eyes opened, wanting to know why his lover had stopped. His breath hitched as Heero rose up before him and straddled his lap. A hand snaked down between them, grasping the vet's cock and holding it steady as Heero began to lower himself.
 
"Heero?" Duo began to protest.
 
"It's fine, Duo."
 
"But..."
 
"I'm already stretched." Heero began to impale himself, pressing down steadily until the head of Duo's penis slid past the rings of muscle. Heero paused, thighs trembling a little as he supported his weight on powerful legs, waiting for his passage to adjust to Duo's thick length. It didn't take long for the muscles to relax, accepting Duo's cock into the tight heat and Heero lowered himself further.
 
"Ohhh gods, Heero," Duo groaned as the warmth of Heero's body closed around him. His breathing became shallow, sweat broke out with the effort to keep still and allow Heero to adjust.
 
The familiar length deep inside sent shivers racing along Heero's spine. His body ached with need as sleeping nerves were awakened and introduced to pleasure. With his passage accepting the invasion. Heero began to raise himself, allowing the thick length to slide out but lowering his body before the head could slip past the anal ring.
 
“Mmmm. That feels so good. Ride me, Heero, ride me good and hard.” Duo's head tipped back, eyes closing and hands latching onto Heero's hips to assist the dark haired man to raise and lower himself.
 
They built a steady rhythm, Duo's hips thrusting upwards to meet with Heero's downward push, skin sliding against skin as the flesh became slick with sweat. Between their bodies Heero's erection stood proudly to attention, precum dribbling steadily and the occasional brush against a belly sending even more pleasure over rapidly drowning nerves.
 
It couldn't last forever though and Duo's thrusts sped up as the familiar heat built in his gut. He removed a hand from a hip and sought out Heero's cock, wrapping firmly around the shaft and stroking languidly.
 
Breathing became faster and more shallow, heart rate increased as the blood was pumped faster around the body and feeding the starved tissues with much needed oxygen. Heero's eyes closed and a soft whimper escaped his throat.
 
“Heero,” Duo gasped as the heat built to an inferno. It was simply a matter of time before the inferno exploded and consumed him completely.
 
Heero shifted his position a little, drawing Duo's cock deeper into his channel and successfully striking his prostate. A low, keening cry left his lips as the universe began to shatter around him.
 
With Heero's cry, Duo's hand sped up, pumping his lover's cock while his hips continued to pound into the heated sheath that currently enveloped him. He could feel Heero's body begin to quiver as the pleasure built to the point of no return.
 
Pushing himself down hard, Heero angled so that Duo's cock head struck his prostate one last time. His channel began to spasm, his balls drew close and with one last cry, his seed erupted, shooting over Duo's hand and dribbling below.
 
With Heero's fall into oblivion, Duo was quick to follow. The tightening of that sheath, the ripples of the hot walls against his length all combined to bring Duo to his end. His brain short circuited, nerves sizzled with the pleasure that raced through them and Duo fell into the abyss, a low growl leaving his lips as the pleasure overwhelmed him.
 
Heat flooded Heero's passage causing him to moan and his cock to spit out more semen. The vet's thrusts slowed and then stopped as Duo buried himself deeply, body straining as his cock pulsed and filled Heero's channel with warm, sticky fluid.
 
As the pleasure began to recede, Heero slumped against his lover, chest heaving as oxygen was drawn back into starved lungs. Duo wasn't much better, his breath coming in short, rasping pants, heart hammering in his chest whilst the feeling of satisfaction slowly crept through his system.
 
After a few minutes both men felt capable of moving, Heero sliding from Duo's lap to pick up the discarded towel and begin to clean himself off. With his body temporarily wiped down, Heero handed the towel to Duo who took it and did his best to clean himself up. It wasn't easy as when Heero had gotten up so some of Duo's seed had leaked and Duo's thighs were more than a little messy.
 
“I think I need another shower,” Heero stated as he looked at the drying flakes of semen on his belly.
 
“If I wasn't so exhausted I'd give you a tongue bath,” Duo purred from where he was sprawled on the lounge chair, jeans pushed down to his knees, cock flaccid against his thigh and a mix of both his own and Heero's seed tangled in his pubic hair.
 
“If I wasn't so tired myself I'd let you,” Heero replied and held out a hand to his lover. “Come shower with me?”
 
“I do remember something being said about washing a back; or was it a front?”
 
“You can wash both if you wish.”
 
“Now that's an offer I can't refuse.”
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...