Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier. I do own the plot and any other characters, especially the equines, that you will find in this fic. Please do not take them without permission. Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Pairing: 2x1x2, 3x4, 13x6, H+C
 
Warnings: Yaoi, lemon, sap, angst, vet themes, AU
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Archive: www.gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com Anyone else please ask.
 
Betaed by Yami_tai *snugs*
 
Summary: Eighteen months have passed since Heero was advised he was short listed for the Olympic games team. With Zero going well and young Shinigami almost ready to make his showjumping debut, Heero looks set to reach his goal. Life though doesn't always play by the rules.
 
Dedication: To Leslie who gave me the original idea for Equinity.
 
Fic 3 in the Equine Intervention Arc.
 
"Going for Gold"
 
January. 2007 ShenLong
 
 
Chapter 9
 
“That will be twelve dollars, thanks.”
 
Heero opened his wallet and handed over the requested amount.
 
“Here you are, one jacket.” The man behind the counter in the dry cleaners handed Heero his jacket.
 
“Thank you,” Heero said and with the jacket in his possession, he left the shop and headed back to his car. Leaving the jacket on the back seat, Heero walked a little further down the road to the saddlery store and picked up a new tin of saddle soap, along with a couple of other items he'd been meaning to get. From the saddler's Heero went to the feed merchant to pay his account and order more feed. With his chores completed and his wallet a lot lighter, Heero went back to the car and headed for home.
 
* * *
 
"Hey, Heero," Duo said as he looked up from the file he was currently reading.
 
Heero stepped into the small office area and stole his boyfriend's lips, bestowing a deep kiss to the vet. Face a little flushed, he pulled away and stared into amused violet.
 
"Mmm, that was nice," Duo responded. "Get all your running around done?"
 
"Hai. Feed store will deliver later this afternoon and I remembered to get my jacket from the dry cleaners," replied Heero as he turned the office chair his lover was sitting in around so he could straddle Duo's thighs. "What are you reading?"
 
Duo tossed the file to the desk top and wrapped his arms around Heero's waist, smiling softly as Heero's arms wound around his neck. "It's a file on one of my clients, a Doberman by the name of Dynamo."
 
"Oh?" Heero leaned in closer and began to feather kisses along Duo's jaw and neck.
 
"Ah, yeah. He was brought in earlier, towards the end of morning consults with a suspected fracture of the foreleg. Ohhh, that's good."
 
"And?" Heero breathed against the skin of Duo's neck before resuming his oral worship.
 
"Uh, feels good. Yeah, the x-ray confirmed a fracture to the upper leg. Fairly straight forward and should be easy enough to fix. I was just going back over the dog's file to check on his drug tolerance before I prep him for surgery to fix the break. Oh, god, you keep that up and I'm not gonna be responsible for my actions." Duo tried to bite back a moan and shifted in the seat, his erection pressing against Heero's crotch.
 
"Maybe I don't want you to be responsible for your actions. Maybe I want you to let go," Heero whispered huskily and ground his hips against the vet's.
 
"Ahhh... Heero, as much as I'd love to continue with this, we can't."
 
"Why not?"
 
"Someone may come in," Duo panted.
 
"No, they won't," Heero returned as he latched onto a particularly sensitive spot behind Duo's ear.
 
"And how can you be so sure? Gods, that's good." Duo's pelvis thrust back up against Heero's, the friction making the already aroused vet even hornier.
 
"Because I locked the doors when I came in." With that said, Heero dropped a hand from Duo's neck to slip underneath the vet's shirt and toy with a nipple. Beneath him the vet squirmed.
 
Fire began to pool in his loins, his cock rose and began to leak, the liquid being absorbed by the material of boxers and trousers. Duo's head fell back, his throat exposed to Heero's lips whilst his eyes slipped shut and all coherent thought was swept aside and replaced by pleasure.
 
The invitation was one that Heero wasn't about to refuse. His lips continued their assault on Duo's neck whilst his fingers sought to torment the vet's nipples. With Duo writhing in the seat and pressing their groins together, Heero could feel his control slipping. Carefully he eased himself from Duo's thighs and dropped to his knees between Duo's spread legs. He gazed up through chocolate bangs at the flushed face of his boyfriend and gave an evil smirk.
 
Duo saw the smirk and swallowed - hard.
 
Nimble fingers soon had the vet's fly undone and were dipping inside to locate the vet's assets - and very nice assets they were too. The engorged head glistened in the glow of the artificial light and Heero licked his lips. Slowly he lowered his head, breath flowing lightly over the heated length. His tongue darted out and gave an experimental lick. Duo's cock bounced and twitched with the unexpected stimulus, a soft cry escaping the man's throat as the pleasure traveled along heated nerves.
 
With one hand resting on Duo's hip and the other holding Duo's cock firmly at the base, Heero opened his mouth and sucked the head of Duo's erection into the warm moistness.
 
“Ahh, shit!” Duo groaned as his body was assaulted with pleasure.
 
Heero's mouth began to slide along the length, suckling and licking as it went. Sometimes he would suck hard on just the tip, other times he'd swallow Duo whole, completely to the root. His tongue alternated between licking and swirling, stabbing into the small slit and then tracing the ridge of the crown. Duo's scent, the distinct male musk invaded his nostrils and sent his own desire into overdrive.
 
One hand drifted down from the base of Duo's penis to palm the growing hardness between his own legs. The vet's hips thrust upward, slowly fucking Heero's mouth as Heero unzipped his own jeans and drew his hard shaft out. His cock felt hot and heavy in his hand, precum oozed from the tip and Heero was quick to spread it with his thumb as he slowly teased himself to full arousal.
 
“Ahhh, yes,” Duo groaned as his hips pushed up into Heero's mouth. Hands came forth, one resting on the arm of the chair, the other threading through chocolate locks and encouraging the rider to continue his ministrations.
 
Heero's eyes slipped shut as his mouth worked its magic on the vet's cock. In his own hand, Heero's cock grew harder, the fist moving steadily up and down, drawing the pleasure out as his mouth sucked on the treat he'd been offered.
 
All thoughts of someone walking in on them had slipped completely from Duo's mind, all that mattered now was reaching that pinnacle that waited just out of reach. His hips thrust gently as his cock was sucked and toyed with, eyes closed in bliss as the pressure began to build steadily in his groin.
 
A soft moan escaped Heero's throat, vibrating around the thick shaft in his mouth and sending sparks coursing through his lover's body. His cock throbbed and ached, the pleasure he was gifting himself sending him deeper into a lust filled haze. His end was nearing and Heero wanted desperately to reach his climax; but he also wanted to drink from his lover.
 
“Uhhh... I'm gonna...” was all the warning Duo could give as his world exploded, the fire in his groin unable to be contained any longer and bursting forth. Jet after creamy jet spurted from the tip of his cock, shooting into Heero's mouth where it was greedily devoured.
 
The slightly bitter, salty taste hit his tongue followed by the flood of warm semen, Heero welcoming it and swallowing rapidly. The shaft continued to pulse, pushing the last drops from within to be suckled hungrily by Heero's mouth. Unable to get any more of that precious fluid, Heero released Duo's sated cock from his mouth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive head a couple of times before leaning back and pumping his own flesh, determined to reach his own end.
 
Duo's head lolled back on the chair, his breathing labored, skin flushed and sweaty as he relaxed into the afterglow of his climax. His eyes remained barely open as he registered Heero frantically bringing himself off. A soft smile played over his lips as he watched his lover fall into oblivion.
 
A few more pumps was all it took and Heero was tipping over the edge. His essence pulsed from inside, splattering on the floor and over his hand. Eyes squeezed shut, a soft cry escaping that sweet throat was all the sound Heero uttered to let the world know of his reaching paradise.
 
As the last of his seed was milked from his cock, Heero collapsed forward, his hand slipping from his now flaccid penis, head coming to rest on Duo's thigh as he drew long drafts of air into starved lungs.
 
Slowly the pair came back to the current plane, Duo the first to regain his vocal skills. "That was wonderful, Heero. Thank you," he said as he tucked his sated cock back into his pants. "What brought that on?"
 
"I felt like giving the man I love a little attention," Heero replied. "With all the work I've been putting into Zero in preparation for this last show, I've been neglecting you and I wanted to show you that I haven't forgotten you, that I still love you and desire you more than anything."
 
"Heero, that's so sweet of you, but you don't have to. I know you love me, you show me that each day with the little things you do for me. I do understand that it's not easy for you to find time to spend with me right now and quite frankly I'd be majorly annoyed if you did take more notice of me than getting that horse of yours ready for this last chance at selection. I'll be here for you whatever happens. You and Zero only get one shot at this."
 
Feeling the love well up inside him for his boyfriend's understanding, Heero was lost for words. He got up from his knees and reached for Duo's lips, kissing the vet soundly. "I love you so much," he said softly.
 
The sounds of a key in a lock caused them both to jump and the adrenaline to flow. "Duo? Duo, are you there?" Hilde's voice came down the corridor from the back entrance to the surgery.
 
"Shit!" Heero scrambled to tuck himself away and smooth his clothes. His face was flushed, sweat cooling on his skin and he knew the smell of sex had to be in the air.
 
Duo was in a slightly better position, having already put himself away in his pants, all he had to do was smooth out his own clothes, pick up the file and look like all he'd been doing was reading. By the time Hilde made it into the reception area, Duo was thumbing through the file and Heero was typing away on the keyboard.
 
Hilde gave a puzzled look. Both men were quiet and yet they looked a little flushed. Frowning, Hilde wondered what could have been going on. Narrowing her eyes and taking a slightly closer look at the pair, she decided she really didn't want to know.
 
“What's up?” she asked as she reached for her white coat that was hanging on the back of the door.
 
“Nothing,” replied Duo.
 
“What's the file for?”
 
“Ah. I've got a dog with a fractured leg, I'm just going through his case history to check for any drug allergies and such before I anesthetize him to set the leg.”
 
“Okay. Need a hand?”
 
“If you want to, that would be nice.”
 
“No problem.”
 
“I'm almost finished putting these consults onto the database. Once I'm done I'll head out to work Zero,” Heero said. “I want to give him a wash down once he's been worked so he's all clean for the show tomorrow.”
 
“I'll come down and give you a hand when I've finished here,” Duo said as he closed the file having gotten all the information he needed.
 
“If you want to give Heero a hand I can set the dog's leg for you,” Hilde offered.
 
“Nah, it's okay, Hilde. It won't take long to do and by the time I'm finished Heero should be finished working Zero so I can help him out then. There's not much I can do whilst he's riding.”
 
“Righty ho then. I'll go get the operating room ready.” Hilde left the pair alone, heading for the small surgery to set everything up that they would need.
 
“I'll come down to the stables once I'm finished here,” Duo said as he stood up and stretched.
 
“Thanks, Duo.”
 
“No problem.” Duo pressed a kiss to Heero's lips and then left the accountant alone to finish off putting the data into Nrobbuts' hard drive.
 
* * *
 
“Good boy, Zero,” Heero praised his horse and patted the sweaty neck.
 
Zero tossed his head and gave a soft snort, throwing in a couple of dancing steps as well. He felt good, his muscles rippled beneath satiny skin, rock hard from months of work. He was fit, right at his peak and the timing couldn't have been better. The final chance to impress the selectors was looming on the 'morrow and Zero was in perfect form for it.
 
Steadying the stallion, Heero allowed the gray to stretch his neck out and walk quietly, cooling him off a little before he'd take him back to the stables and wash him down.
 
With Zero relaxing and cooling off nicely, Heero headed for the paddock gate. He dismounted and loosened the girth, ran his stirrups up and then opened the gate. He led the gray back to the stables and tied him up to the ring in the wall. The saddle was removed, the bridle following and the halter slipping into place. Heero put his gear away in the tack shed and fetched a couple of carrots for his horse. Zero wuffled as he smelt his favorite treat and pawed the ground with impatience.
 
“Here you are, Zero,” Heero chuckled as he fed the stallion his much loved treat.
 
Zero gently took the offered carrots, crunching them happily and looking for more.
 
“How did he go?”
 
Heero spun around to see Duo entering the stable block.
 
“He was great. If he jumps as well tomorrow then he should be in with a good chance,” Heero replied.
 
“He will. He's a good boy,” Duo stated and petted the gray neck. “Sorry, boy, I don't have any carrots on me for you right now,” he chuckled as Zero's soft muzzle searched his pockets. Not getting anything, Zero turned his attention back to his master and nudged Heero.
 
“You've had enough for now, Zero. You can have some more after your bath,” Heero told his horse.
 
Zero wuffled and nudged again, a hopeful look in his liquid brown eyes.
 
“Oh, all right.” Heero reached into his pocket and produced another carrot. Zero took it and greedily munched on it.
 
“He's certainly got you wrapped around his hoof,” Duo snickered.
 
“Well, he was good so he deserves it,” Heero replied in defense.
 
“Sure, sure,” Duo chuckled. “Come on, you want a hand to bath this beast or not?”
 
“Yeah. I'll go get the shampoo.” Heero left to fetch the washing stuff.
 
* * *
 
“Remind me never to offer to help you wash an animal again,” Duo muttered as he took in the sight of his bedraggled braid. The rest of him wasn't much better. “Yuk! I'm squelching when I walk,” he grumbled as his sneakers did indeed 'squelch' with each step he took.
 
Heero couldn't help but laugh. They had successfully bathed Zero, but in the process they'd ended up soaked themselves. “It's all part of the joy of horse ownership,” Heero said as he took in his own saturated state.
 
“I think I prefer to wash a dog. I bet I look like a drowned rat.”
 
That statement wasn't too far from the truth, Heero thought to himself, but he didn't dare voice his thoughts. “I'll dry him off if you want to go get changed,” Heero said as he picked up the sweat scraper and began to draw it over Zero's body, removing the excess water.
 
“I'll live. I will take off these sneakers though, I can't stand the noise when I walk,” Duo muttered and proceeded to take off said sneakers. “Ah crap, I'm beginning to prune.”
 
Keeping his laughter to himself, Heero finished scraping the excess water from his horse's coat.
 
* * *
 
“I think that's everything,” Duo said as he ran his eye over the pile of gear currently sitting just outside the tack room door. “Want to run a check with me?”
 
“Hai. Saddle?”
 
“Check.”
 
“Bridle?”
 
“Check.”
 
“Grooming kit, jumping boots and saddle blanket?”
 
“Check, check and check.”
 
“Water bucket, haynet, carrots?”
 
“A roger dodger to that.”
 
“Halter and lead rope?”
 
“On the stable door.”
 
“Helmet, whip and spurs?”
 
“Ohh, promises, promises.”
 
“Duo!”
 
“Sorry. Yup, all there.”
 
“Rug and floating boots?”
 
“Rug on horse and floating boots outside stable.”
 
“I think that's everything then.”
 
“What? No spares?”
 
“I don't think we will need them.”
 
“Well knock me over with a feather,” Duo made to swoon. “The great Heero Yuy is going to a show without packing spares for the spares. What has the world come to?”
 
Choosing to ignore his sarcastic partner, Heero changed the subject. “I'm going to bring Shini and Scythe in before it gets dark. Once they're settled I'll load the car up and hitch up the float.”
 
“Want a hand?”
 
“I should be fine with the nags. If you want to start on this lot...”
 
“Okay. You fetch the other two in and I'll start to ferry this lot to the car, then I'll go on up to the house and start on dinner.”
 
“Arigato.”
 
* * *
 
Treize looked up to the sky as he headed back inside the house after his final check of the horses. Beside him his blonde partner walked. "Should be a fine day tomorrow," Treize remarked.
 
"You mean you actually trust the weather men?" Zechs teased.
 
"No, actually I don't. I'd rather stick my own head out of the window and see what the weather is like, they never get it right."
 
"They must be looking out of a different window than you," Zechs snickered.
 
"Do they have windows in the meteorological bureau? Damn, and here I was thinking they just threw darts at a board and picked the weather according to what the dart landed on."
 
Zechs laughed. "I guess they may as well for all the accuracy they have at predicting the weather."
 
"You got that right."
 
"How do you think you will go tomorrow?"
 
Treize paused at the back door to his house and removed his boots. "Hard to say. Horses are unpredictable animals as you well know. Goose is jumping wonderfully right now, he's hitting his peak just at the right time. But having said that, he can just as easily have an off day."
 
"I can understand that. Not easy dealing with a living, breathing creature, is it?"
 
"No, it isn't," Treize chuckled. "And even more so with Goose and his need to have Duck with him. God forbid anything should ever happen to Duck. If it did I'm sure Goose would be soon to follow."
 
Zechs shuddered at the thought and then snickered. "You'd have to have him stuffed and cart him around to the shows with you."
 
Treize turned and gave his lover a *look* "No, thank you!"
 
"What do you think Heero's chances are?" Zechs asked as he changed the subject slightly.
 
Treize offered his partner a glass of red wine, Zechs taking it and sipping at the liquid. "I think he has an excellent chance of making the final selection. That horse of his has a natural jump to him and they have both come a long way. I'd be very surprised if they didn't make it onto the team." Treize sat down on the sofa next to his lover and took a drink from his own glass. "Ahh, now that's a good vintage."
 
Zechs shook his head and laughed. Leaning forwards he stole a kiss, pressing his tongue against Treize's lips until they parted and allowed him entry. His tongue swept inside, caressing all Treize's weak spots and swallowing the moans his lover eagerly gave up to him. Pulling apart, he sucked lightly on Treize's lower lip, his voice low and husky. "I think I prefer this vintage."
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...