Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 68 ( Chapter 68 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Going for Gold”
 
January 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 68
 
When all four people resurfaced for air, Duo turned to face the two women and gave a big grin.
 
Heero was still a little confused. “When did you two become a couple?” he asked.
 
“Errr...” Hilde began, only to have Catherine interrupt.
 
“We've only just gotten together,” the receptionist said.
 
“We have?” Hilde questioned, clearly a little befuddled herself.
 
“You've been hinting at becoming a couple for ages now and I was starting to give up hope of you ever making those hints a reality,” Catherine answered.
 
“I wasn't sure if you were interested,” Hilde said in her defense.
 
“Well, I have gone out to the movies, dinner, shopping and other places with you. How much more of an indication did you need?” replied Catherine with a shake of her head.
 
“I think we should leave you two to discuss this alone,” Duo chuckled. “Come on, Heero, let's go to the house and celebrate.”
 
Heero didn't need asking twice and grabbing his letter, he followed his boyfriend out of the surgery. The computer, clients and accounts could wait.
 
With the departure of Duo and Heero, Hilde and Catherine found themselves alone. Catherine smiled at the vet and squeezed her hand.
 
Hilde peered shyly from underneath her bangs. “Are you sure you're alright with this?”
 
Continuing to smile reassuringly, Catherine took a seat and then replied. “Yes, I'm fine with it. Actually, I'm kind of flattered.”
 
“I'm sorry it took me forever to let you know how I felt, but I wasn't sure if you were interested in women that way.”
 
“Hilde, there's no need to apologize. In all honesty, I wasn't all that sure myself. I've never really had a lot to do in the way of relationships. I've dated a couple of guys and they were okay, but when I've been out with you, it's different, I really enjoy myself and I enjoy your company.”
 
Hilde felt herself going red. “So does that mean you're willing to give this a go? To give 'us' a go?”
 
“I'd like to,” Catherine replied. “That's if you're still interested.”
 
“Hell yes!”
 
“Then what say we start out slowly, let the relationship develop and see where it takes us?” Catherine cocked her head in question.
 
“Sounds perfect to me,” Hilde sighed and hen moved to where Catherine was sitting. Crouching a little, she brought her lips close and seeing the warmth and encouragement in Catherine's eyes, she closed the distance and gave the woman a soft, yet tender kiss.
 
* * *
 
Entering the kitchen, Duo couldn't help but grab Heero around the waist and hug the rider close. “I'm so excited and pleased for you, Heero.”
 
“I'm rather stunned myself,” Heero replied with a grin. “I don't think it's sunk in yet.”
 
“I wonder who else is on the team?” Duo mused.
 
“Shit! I wonder if Treize and Zoe made it?”
 
“Why don't you give them a call?” No sooner were the words out of Duo's mouth than the phone rang. “I'll get it.”
 
Duo wandered through to the lounge room and picked up the phone. “Maxwell residence,” he said.
 
Heero busied himself in the kitchen, putting the kettle on to boil and setting up the mugs when he heard Duo call him. He walked through to the lounge where Duo passed him the receiver.
 
“It's Zoe,' Duo said, his violet eyes alight with excitement.
 
Heero took the receiver. “Heero here.”
 
“Heero! It's Zoe, how are you?”
 
“I'm fine, Zoe. How are you?”
 
“Great! No, scratch that, I'm terrific.”
 
Heero raised an amused eyebrow. “You certainly sound excited.”
 
“I am. Heero, did you get a letter from the E.F.A. today?”
 
“As a matter of fact, I did.”
 
“And?” Zoe's voice was starting to rise a little.
 
“I made the team, Zoe,” Heero replied quietly.
 
There was something that sounded suspiciously like a squeal come down the line before Zoe's voice was back. “Heero, that's fantastic news. Congratulations, you so deserve it.”
 
“Thank you. What about you?” Heero's heart was starting to race with the anticipation.
 
“Yeah, Lion and I made the team too. Heero?”
 
“Hai?”
 
“We're both going to London. We're both going to represent Australia at the Olympics!”
 
Heero couldn't help the chuckle, Zoe's enthusiasm was infectious. “I guess we are, Zoe,” he replied, his voice betraying his calm appearance. Beside him, Duo was practically bouncing on the spot.
 
“Did Zoe make it?” he whispered.
 
Heero nodded in the affirmative and Duo cheered.
 
“Do you know if Treize has made the team too?” Zoe asked after she'd calmed a little.
 
“I haven't a clue. I was about to call both you and Treize, but you beat me to it.”
 
“Ah. I guess I should get off the line then and let you make the call.”
 
“I'll let you know if he has.”
 
“Thanks, Heero. That would be great. If he has made it, we should all get together and go celebrate somewhere. You and Duo up for that?”
 
“That sounds wonderful, Zoe. Look, I'll call Treize and then ring you back, we can make arrangements then once we know how Treize has fared.”
 
“That's fine with me. I'll wait to hear from you.”
 
“Bye, Zoe.”
 
“Bye, Heero.”
 
Heero hung up the phone and turned to his excited lover. “Zoe made the team too,” he said, verbally confirming his nod from earlier.
 
“This is so great, Heero. You're going to achieve your dream and Zoe will be there too. Now all we need is for Treize to have made it too and everything will be perfect.”
 
“I'm going to call Treize now.” Heero also filled Duo in on Zoe's suggestion about them all going out to celebrate and the vet immediately agreed. Dialing the number, Heero waited as the phone rang and was answered after a few rings by Jenny, Treize's housekeeper.
 
“Khushrenada residence.”
 
“Hello, Jenny. It's Heero. Would Treize be available at all?”
 
“I'll just get him for you, Heero.”
 
Heero only had to wait a few moments before Treize's rich voice came down the line. “Heero?”
 
“Hi, Treize. Sorry for the call, but I was wondering if you'd had any mail today, or specifically a letter from the E.F.A.?” Heero couldn't keep the excitement from his voice.
 
“I do have mail, but I haven't had the chance to check or open any of it yet.”
 
“Treize, do us all a favor and go get the mail, see if there's a letter from the E.F.A. in there and if so, open it.”
 
“I see.” Treize had a rough idea of what Heero was hinting at. “I'll go grab it now. Hang on a tick.”
 
The line went silent as Treize placed the receiver to the side and went to his office to collect the mail. Whilst in there, he picked up the line extension, asking Jenny to hang up the other one for him. He quickly flicked through the pile of envelopes and then paused. There amongst to other letters was one with the E.F.A. logo on it. “There's a letter here,” he said quietly.
 
“Open it, Treize,” Heero urged.
 
“Okay.” With trembling hands, Treize tucked the phone between his chin and shoulder to free his hands to open the letter. His eyes scanned over the typed words, a smile forming on his face until he could contain himself no longer. He let fly with a loud cheer. “Yes!!”
 
“Shit! You nearly deafened me,” Heero chuckled down the line.
 
“Sorry. But yes! I've been selected for the Olympic team, Heero!”
 
“Congratulations, Treize. You deserve it,” Heero laughed.
 
“What about you?” Treize suddenly remembered Heero was also trying for a place on the team.
 
“I had a letter too, Treize I made it. I've been selected too.”
 
“That's wonderful! Well done. Oh, this is going to be a really good Olympic competition.”
 
“It gets better, Treize.”
 
“It does?”
 
“Hai. I've just gotten off the phone to Zoe and she's made the team too.”
 
“Well, shit! That's fantastic. All I can say is the rest of the world had better look out! With us three on the team we're going to be a force to be reckoned with.”
 
Heero chuckled. “I just hope we do our country proud.”
 
“We will, Heero. How can we not when there's Zoe, yourself and me on that team?”
 
“I wonder who the fourth member is? And the reserve?”
 
“I have no idea. Guess we will find out later once we get more information from the E.F.A.”
 
“I suppose so.” Heero went on to let Treize know of Zoe's suggestion that they all meet up somewhere and share a celebratory dinner, Treize agreeing and leaving it to Heero to make the arrangements with Zoe. After a few more words they said their good byes and hung up.
 
Duo appeared with a fresh coffee in hand and sat with Heero to catch up on what Treize had said. After consulting his diary and noting the dates he had free to attend a celebration with Heero, Zoe and the rest of their group, Duo gave the dates to Heero and left his lover to contact Zoe again and arrange their dinner.
 
* * *
 
“What you thinking about?” Duo asked as he snuggled closer to Heero's side, his hand resting lightly on Heero's thigh, television droning on in the background.
 
“Just how lucky I am,” came Heero's response.
 
“Oh?” Duo's fingers began a soft caress of Heero's thigh through the denim.
 
Heero turned a little and pressed kiss to Duo's lips. “I swear there must have been a guardian angel watching over me that day I competed at the Salsbury show and took that fall with Zero.”
 
“I don't quite follow,” Duo replied and pressed his own kiss to Heero's lips.
 
“If I hadn't fallen I wouldn't have met you, and if I hadn't met you then I wouldn't be where I am today.”
 
“That's not really making a whole lot of sense, Heero,” Duo chuckled.
 
Pulling Duo closer to him, Heero's voice lowered to that husky tone Duo loved so much. “You treated Zero for me, you let me move in here with you and also gave me a job when I needed one. By living here I competed at many of the same shows as Treize and landed the job of my dreams with him. It was through you I met Quatre, Trowa and ultimately, Scythe. Through Scythe I have Shinigami. And now I have Angel, and Wing too, Zero is going to do just fine standing at stud every second year, and now I have achieved my ultimate dream; I've been selected to represent my country at the Olympic Games. If I hadn't taken that fall those few years ago, none of this would have happened. Thank you, Duo.” Heero dove in and kissed the vet with all the love he could muster, letting the man know just how much of an effect he'd had on Heero's life.
 
Lips swollen form the kiss, eyes glazed slightly from the intensity and his heart feeling like it would burst from his chest with the love he held for his partner, Duo simply melted. “God, I love you.”
 
“I love you too.”
 
“You've enriched my life too, Heero, in many ways.”
 
“Oh? I can't see how,” Heero chuckled. “Other than to tame that computer of yours.”
 
Duo snorted. “I have you to thank for a successful business, I'd be lost without your accounting skills. Not to mention you also bought into the practice.”
 
“I might have, but you're the one that does all the work.”
 
“Yeah, but if you hadn't met Treize, you wouldn't have met Relena. If not for Relena then I'd still be paying this place off for the next twenty years.”
 
Heero couldn't help it, he laughed. “Guess you do have a point there. She did come in handy for something.”
 
“Funny how things can change though.” Whilst Duo and Relena would never be anything more than tolerant friends, the woman certainly had grown up a lot since their fiasco a few years back.
 
“She's matured a lot,” Heero mused.
 
“Mmmm,” Duo murmured in agreement and began to feather kisses over Heero's neck and jaw. “Heero?”
 
“Hai?”
 
“Let me take you to bed and show you how much I love you.”
 
“Please do.”
 
Fumbling for the remote, Duo found it wedged down the side of the couch and pulled it out, pushing the off button for the television. With the silence now all around them, He kissed Heero again.
 
“Bedroom,” Duo announced as he felt his desire rising - and Heero's too if that bulge was anything to go by.
 
Heero was only too happy to comply and eased himself off the couch, pulling Duo with him. They kissed again and then parted, Heero heading for the bedroom whilst Duo double checked the house was locked up and turned out the lights.
 
Walking into the bedroom, he found his lover lying on the sheet in nothing but his briefs, the rest of the bed turned back and the lights dimmed. “Now that's what I call a welcoming sight,” Duo murmured appreciatively as he moved gracefully across the room, shucking his jeans and shirt as he went.
 
Crawling upon the bed beside his lover, Duo bestowed the golden skin before him with kisses, working his way up from Heero's navel to his nipples, bathing first one with love and then the other.
 
“So good,” Heero moaned as his eyes closed to slits and his skin flushed with arousal.
 
“You taste divine,” Duo whispered huskily and lowered his mouth once more to feast upon Heero's flesh.
 
The worship of his body continued and Heero's desire rose higher with each kiss, nip and lick to his sensitive skin. His hips bucked as he tried to draw Duo closer to where he craved the touch the most; but Duo refused to be rushed. He wanted to make this last as long as possible for them both, to drive his lover mad with need and let him know just how important he was to Duo.
 
Fingertips trailed over heated skin of thighs leaving shivering muscles behind. Lips caressed over a taut abdomen, traces of fire left in their wake. Nerves sang with pleasure as a body craved release from the torture.
 
Unable to take much more, Heero whimpered, moaned and begged for the torment to end, only to have his pleas fall on deaf ears.
 
Deciding he'd suffered enough, Heero mustered up enough strength to drag his uncooperative body from the depths of desire to grab his lover and twist them on the bed so that Duo was now the one lying on his back and ready for Heero to attack.
 
And attack he did.
 
Mouth, lips, tongue and teeth all set to work on Duo's body, starting with his chest, working lower and over the abdomen. Heero bypassed Duo's groin and continued south, nipping, licking and sucking along the vet's thighs, paying particular attention to the inner thigh where he knew Duo was the most sensitive. By the time he reached Duo's feet, the vet was a writhing puddle of arousal on the bed.
 
Heero grinned to himself - payback was a bitch.
 
Raising himself up, Heero moved his body over Duo's to lie flush against the vet and rub their groins together.
 
“Oh, god. I think I've died and gone to heaven,” Duo groaned as he thrust back against Heero, desperate for some form of friction.
 
The ache was similarly getting to Heero and he ground his arousal against the vet in desperation.
 
“I need you, Duo,” he moaned.
 
Pushing up and to the side a little, Duo managed to dislodge Heero and the rider rolled to the side, Duo following the movement. Hands reached for underwear and removed the offending garments, both lying back naked seconds later. With no further restrictions to their pleasuring of each other, hands were quick to locate straining erections and caress tenderly.
 
Duo marveled at the baby soft skin that encased his lover's need, said skin moving eagerly under his palm as he sought to give his partner even more pleasure.
 
Heero was similarly pleasuring Duo, stroking the swollen shaft with long, even strokes.
 
Duo's hand left the turgid flesh and moved below to cup Heero's balls, rolling them and squeezing gently. With soft pants and moans coming from Heero's mouth, Duo traced a finger behind the sac and stroked along Heero's perineum.
 
The response further fueled his own desire. The finger moved back further, circling the tiny entrance and seeking out sensitive nerve endings.
 
“Need you,” Heero moaned huskily and ferreted under the pillow for the lube. He located it and handed it to Duo who was quick to take it and open the tube.
 
Finger coated in the slippery gel, Duo returned to his teasing of the sensitive hole.
 
Pretty soon Duo had three fingers buried in his lover, sliding them in and out with ease as the muscles loosened and accepted his ministrations. Heero's passage was hot and tight, the muscles flexed around his fingers as he stretched them in readiness for his cock.
 
“Enough torment,” Heero ground out. “Need you in me, now.”
 
Removing his fingers, Duo gazed lovingly at his partner as he lubed his cock. Blue eyes were dark with lust and need, Heero's golden skin was flushed with arousal and the sight made Duo's heart melt all over again.
 
Settling between Heero's spread thighs, Duo positioned himself at the quivering, pink entrance. His eyes flicked to Heero's and with a soft smile he leaned close and pressed a kiss to Heero's lips, cock pushing against that tight hole and seeking admittance as he kissed his partner to distraction.
 
A moan left Heero's mouth to be captured by Duo's as the burn of entry made itself known. He felt his body protesting the invasion and forced himself to relax. Grudgingly, the muscles relented and the head of Duo's thick cock slipped inside.
 
Pausing for a moment to allow Heero to adjust and also draw air, Duo again dove in and partook of a deep kiss, his hips steadily pushing forth until he was completely buried inside his lover.
 
“So good, so deep,” Heero moaned as he surfaced for air from the kiss.
 
Duo panted lightly, desperate to hold onto his control. Violet eyes closed as he savored the feeling of the tight channel around his length. Once those muscles began to relax, Duo began to withdraw. Thrusting gently back in, he took it slow, giving Heero's body the chance to soften and accept his cock.
 
As his body relaxed into the movement, Heero shifted slightly, Duo sinking further between his legs and able to thrust deeper.
 
Face buried in the crook of Heero's shoulder, Duo's arms slipped underneath his lover and hands grasped Heero's shoulders. Duo's pelvis began to move slightly faster, his grip and position enabling him to move freely and plunge deep into Heero's welcoming channel.
 
Once the pace settled into a regular rhythm, Heero's hips began to push back, his sheath rippling around the hard length, the head of Duo's cock scraping against the sensitive nerve endings buried deep inside and igniting the passion further.
 
Both men fell easily into the rhythm, each savoring the feeling of each other's body, sharing a love that knew no bounds.
 
Angling a little, Duo managed to locate Heero's prostate, rubbing the head of his cock over that rich bundle of nerves and throwing his partner into a pleasure filled haze.
 
The excitement began to build, both men striving to reach the pinnacle as bodies moved in perfect sync with each other.
 
Knowing he wasn't going to last much longer, Duo wormed a hand between their heaving bodies and curled his fingers around Heero's penis. He began to stroke, adding to the pleasure of the blue eyed man.
 
“Ahh, yes,” Heero groaned as the added stimulus drove his need even higher.
 
Another scrape against his prostate, a couple more pumps of his cock and Heero was teetering on the edge. Duo's cock pulsed inside him, thrusting deep once more and striking that special spot that turned Heero's world upside down and made his vision go white.
 
With a keening wail, Heero fell over the edge, his orgasm tearing through him, drowning him in pleasure as his seed pulsed form his slit and coated his belly and Duo's hand.
 
The hot, tight sheath that surrounded him suddenly got even tighter as Heero found his release. The walls began to ripple around his length, adding to his own enjoyment. It was pure heaven and hell at the same time. Heero's cock exploded over his hand as the contractions around his shaft increased in both frequency and severity. Duo was only able to thrust a couple more times before he succumbed to the inevitable, Heero's channel coaxing his essence from within him. His cock swelled and then released his passion in spurts to coat Heero's inner walls.
 
Gasping for breath, Duo slumped against his lover, body twitching as the force of his release tore through him. Beneath, Heero was in a similar situation, his body also shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure made itself known.
 
They held each other close, enjoying the intimacy of the afterglow. As their heart rates and breathing returned to a more normal level, Duo managed to push himself off his lover and to the side, his sated cock slipping out from Heero's channel and leaving a trail of semen behind.
 
Heero shifted a little, the trickle of fluid running down his thigh reminding him of the need to clean up. His arms enveloped Duo in a warm embrace and he feathered kisses along Duo's cheek and jaw. “That was most satisfying,” he murmured.
 
“It was good for me too,” Duo snickered. “Guess we should clean up.”
 
“Hn. I am a touch messy.”
 
Duo sneaked his hand down between Heero's thighs and plunged a finger into the wet passage. “Yup, definitely messy,” he agreed.
 
Heero moaned. It felt good to have Duo's finger inside, it eased the feeling of emptiness he always had when they'd finished making love and Duo's cock left him.
 
“You like that?” Duo asked as he gently thrust his finger in and out.
 
“Yeah, feels nice,” Heero replied, a blush tingeing his cheeks.
 
Duo chuckled.
 
* * *
 
It was Christmas eve and Duo was finishing up with the last of the evening consults. The practice would be closed for the next two days to allow all staff to enjoy the holiday season with their friends and family. They would only be open to emergencies and Duo and Hilde had split the two days between them. Duo would be on call on Christmas day, whilst Hilde would do Boxing day.
 
Knowing the practice would be closed, the pair had been working flat out the past week to clear all surgical bookings and leave the kennels empty. Duo had high hopes that he wouldn't be getting any call outs, as was Hilde - but one never knew in the world of animals. They didn't appreciate that it was a holiday and carried on regardless.
 
Hilde was also doing consults that evening as they'd had a lot of bookings, people doing their best to have their animals treated for whatever reason before the two day break.
 
Heero had also finished up at Treize's that day and was looking forward to the two days off and spending them with Duo. He'd returned early from Treize's, having worked the horses that were currently in work and then enjoyed a couple of drinks and some food with the stable hands, Otto and Treize before coming home to Duo's.
 
Currently, Heero was out in the paddocks and stables, bringing the horses in and settling them for the night.
 
“We won't need to see him again until he's due for his next booster shot, Mrs Rawling,” Duo said as the woman led her dog back to the reception area.
 
“Thank you, Doctor Maxwell.”
 
“No problem. Catherine will look after you,” he continued as he placed the file on the counter and smiled at the receptionist.
 
Catherine took the folder and proceeded to bill the woman and log the information into Nrobbuts' database.
 
Duo returned to the consulting room to clean up. Scrubbing the table down, he heard Hilde and her client step out of the other consulting room and smiled to himself, mentally noting there were no more clients to see that evening. Table scrubbed, Duo went back out to the reception area as Hilde was giving the man instructions on how many tablets to give his cat.
 
Duo waited until the man had gone, wishing him a Merry Christmas and then locking the door behind him and turning the sign to closed. He leaned back against the door and heaved a sigh of relief. “Thank god that's over,” he said as he shoved off the door and glanced at the clock. The dial read seven-fifteen.
 
“You can sat that again,” Hilde echoed. “I think that must have been one of the busiest consults we've ever had.”
 
“It was rather busy,” Catherine said as she logged the last of the information onto the computer. “Here's to a couple of days peace and quiet.”
 
“Amen to that,” Duo muttered as he walked into the reception area.
 
Within half an hour the practice was cleaned up, all information logged onto the computer and the three all ready to leave.
 
Duo bid the two women good evening and wished them both a merry Christmas again. Hilde and Catherine left together, Duo waving them off before he turned to walk back to his own home.
 
Approaching the back door, Duo spotted Heero coming up from the stables and waited for his partner.
 
“Had a good day?” Heero asked as he pressed a kiss to Duo's lips and then wound his arm around Duo's waist.
 
“Pretty hectic,” Duo replied honestly as he slipped his own arm around Heero's waist. “I'm looking forward to putting my feet up and relaxing for a couple of days.”
 
“Me too,” Heero replied as he released his partner so Duo could unlock the back door to the house.
 
Stepping inside, Duo walked through the kitchen on his way to the bedroom to change when he pulled up short. “Oh shit.”
 
Hearing the expletive, Heero was quickly beside his partner and also froze as he followed his partners gaze into the lounge room. “Fuck.”
 
The lounge room looked like a battle zone. Tinsel and ornaments lay everywhere, the tree lay on its side; and in the middle of it all, a piece of tinsel caught around her head sat Smokey.
 
Spotting the two men, the cat cocked her head and opened her mouth. “Meow.”
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...