Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 96 ( Chapter 96 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Going for Gold”
 
January 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 96
 
Having managed to drag Heero into the locker for a couple of minutes, Duo took his lover's lips in a hot kiss. Tongues tangled together, each one caressing the other and fueling their desire.
 
With noses and foreheads touching, Duo broke the kiss and whispered against Heero's lips. “Tonight I'm going to make love to you like you've never experienced. Long, slow and sensual,” Duo's husky voice promised.
 
Heero's eyes closed as he let a soft moan escape his mouth. “I need you,” he breathed and grabbing Duo's hand, he guided it to the front of his jodhpurs where his half hard cock was starting to make its presence known.
 
God how I wish we had time right now for me to take care of that for you,” Duo moaned and squeezed Heero through the fabric.
 
Please... Make time...”
 
Making up his mind, Duo quickly unzipped Heero's pants and dived inside. Bringing the rapidly swelling flesh out, Duo took a moment to appraise the thick organ before opening his mouth and swallowing Heero to the root.
 
Shoving a hand into his mouth, Heero barely managed to stop the scream from escaping. His eyes closed and hips thrust forward as a talented tongue made its presence known.
 
With one hand on the base of Heero's cock, Duo rested his other on Heero's hip, gripping tightly to control Heero's forward thrusts and keep himself balanced. His mouth worked the stiff column, sliding up and down the length, tongue swirling around the crown, dipping into the slit and then licking along the length before swallowing the organ whole again.
 
He wasn't going to last long, not with the wicked things Duo was doing to him. Eyes closed, muffled moans fell from lips as Heero gave himself over to the complete pleasure. The fire of his orgasm was building rapidly, ready to consume him and Heero welcomed it. He gave a soft groan, felt his thighs tighten and then his muscles freeze as his release was sucked from him.
 
The tightening of Heero's muscles warned Duo that the end was imminent and he backed off a touch. Seconds later his mouth was flooded with Heero's cum and he had to swallow rapidly or risk choking.
 
Having made sure that Heero was completely clean, Duo pressed a kiss to the crown before tucking the now soft organ back into Heero's underwear and zipping up the rider's jodhpurs. Raising himself to his feet, Duo gave Heero a soft kiss, allowing the other man to taste himself on Duo's tongue.
 
With brain function finally returning, Heero opened his eyes and returned the kiss. “Thank you,” he whispered. “I don't think I could have gone out there and competed again if you hadn't relieved the tension.”
 
Trust me, it was my pleasure,” Duo replied with a wicked grin. “And speaking of riding, once your individual round is over we have a different type of riding to take care of.”
 
Aa.” Heero could feel the excitement curling in his gut.
 
We'd better get out of here before someone comes looking for us.” Duo fiddled around in his supply kit, grabbing a few items to make their disappearance into the locker seem legitimate should anyone notice. A pair of arms wound around his waist and fingers brushed lightly over his crotch, teasing the erection hidden within.
 
You going to be okay with this until later?”
 
Ahh. I'll be fine,” Duo replied.
 
Liar.”
 
Duo snickered. “I'll cope. I want to wait until later when I have you in my bed, riding me for a change.”
 
I think I'd better get back out to Shini otherwise neither one of us will be in any fit state for the competition.”
 
Pressing one last kiss to Duo's temple, Heero grabbed his grooming kit and slipped out of the locker. Duo waited for a couple of minutes before he too left the small locker.
 
* * *
 
The individual competition was well underway by the time Heero and Duo returned to the main stadium. Kyle was outside in the warm up arena, Marksman looking fit and eager to jump. They stopped to give the man some encouragement and wish him luck.
 
Kyle knew he didn't stand a chance of finishing in the top three and therefore was out to enjoy himself and not let any pressure of competition get to him.
 
Taking their seats in the stadium, Duo got his first, proper look at the course.
 
There were ten jumps in total, including a water jump. From what Duo could see, it was as Heero had said; not too difficult but did have a couple of `hairy' spots if you didn't have your horse listening to you.
 
Most of the riders that had gone through already had finished with a few faults, but that was to be expected as they had all scored twelve faults in their first two rounds. The American rider was currently approaching the final jump and had scored four faults so far. The pair cleared the last jump and finished with that four faults, bringing their three round total score to sixteen penalties.
 
Kyle was next and everyone cheered as the striking palomino entered the ring. Kyle approached and saluted the judge, picked up his reins and pushed his horse into a canter. The pair rode towards the start, the bell sounding and then they were off.
 
Jumps one and two were cleared easily, the sharp turn to three not bothering Marksman at all. From there they rode towards jump four, the hogs back and cleared that too. The double was next and Kyle sat deep, riding his horse together and building impulsion.
 
Shortening his stride, the palomino eyed up the jump, picked his take off and soared into the air. They landed clean over part A, took the two strides and then were airborne again over part B.
 
It was quite wide as well as high and Marksman had to really stretch to clear it. They did manage to leave all the poles in their cups though and were cantering away to jump six, the wall.
 
Kyle was enjoying himself. He wasn't caring at all if he made any further faults, simply opting to do his best and make certain both his horse and himself finished with as good a score as possible and both without any form of injury. He had his team gold medal which was more than he'd thought he would get and to have made it into the third round of the individual was a feat in itself.
 
No, Kyle wasn't concerned at all that he wasn't in the top ten for this round and was just enjoying the thrill of jumping.
 
The wall was cleared, Marksman landing a little awkwardly but recovering well. The water was next, and Kyle urged his horse forward into a gallop. Maintaining a light contact with the horse's mouth, he pushed the palomino to stretch out.
 
The expanse of blue appeared before them and Marksman dug his hooves in deep, pushing off hard and reaching for the bank at the other end. Despite his efforts, Marksman's left hind hoof just touched the edge of the water, but it was enough and the steward's flag went up.
 
A groan went up from the crowd.
 
Bugger,” Duo muttered. “They were doing so well too.”
 
Just goes to show it's harder than it looks,” Heero replied.
 
I don't think Kyle will be too worried, it's not as if he's in with a chance at a medal,” Treize offered.
 
He told me he's out to enjoy himself,” Zoe piped up.
 
He is,” Michael stated. “The hardest part of the competition is over now as far as he's concerned. Don't be fooled though, if he were up there in the top four or five, he'd be giving this everything he's got to secure a medal.”
 
That I don't doubt,” replied Treize as they all switched their attention back to Kyle.
 
Having made four faults at the water, Kyle concentrated on getting his horse back together and balanced for the remainder of the course. A sweeping, left turn brought them into jump eight, the oxer. Shortening his stride, Marksman picked his take off point and flew into the air. He arced over the jump and came back to earth with his ears pricked and looking for the next jump.
 
Good boy,” Kyle praised and risked a pat to the satiny neck. Taking a slightly firmer hold on the reins, Kyle rode the horse around the outside of the double to bring him in perfectly for jump nine which was a hedge.
 
Forelegs brushed through the top of the jump but it wasn't counted as a fault as all rails remained put. Marksman could see the last jump ahead and began to pull against the hands that held him in check.
 
Steady, Sunny. This is the last jump and we want to make sure we clear it,” Kyle soothed.
 
The palomino allowed himself to be checked, his pace slowing a touch as the triple came ever closer. Gathering himself together, the gelding took his last three strides and launched into the air. Muscles bunched and flexed underneath the golden hide as they worked to push the horse and his rider over the jump. Forelegs tucked up tight against his belly only to unfurl and reach for the approaching ground as gravity pulled them earthward. Those forelegs bit deep into the dirt and took the weight of the animal and rider, the hind legs following a second later and pushing the horse forward yet again.
 
Having landed safely, Kyle gave the gelding his head and rode flat out through the finish.
 
The arena broke out into cheers and applause as the commentator announced that Kyle had completed the course with four faults, giving him a three round combined total of sixteen penalties.
 
Noin and the others all rose from their seats to leave the arena and congratulate Kyle on his round and see if they could get some information from him as to how the course rode, any traps to watch out for and anything at all that could help the rest of them in their endeavor to improve their respective placings.
 
Kyle didn't have a lot of information to pass on, just warning that the turn from two to three was quite tight and to watch out for the water jump as it was at the full width allowable. He was feeling quite pleased with himself and his horse's performance, Noin also happy with the pair and she let them know it too.
 
Well, that's it, the competition is over for me,” Kyle stated with a smile. “I'm gonna go put Sunny away and give him a feed. Did you want to check him over, Doctor Maxwell?”
 
I'll come down shortly and give him a once over, Kyle,” Duo replied.
 
Okay. Thanks. I'll see you down at the stables then.” With that, Kyle and Andrew took the palomino back to give him a well earned rest and feed.
 
The rest of the team returned to the stadium to watch the remaining twelve faulters jump their rounds.
 
* * *
 
With the last three riders on twelve faults still to complete their rounds, Treize thought it time he fetched Romefeller and began to warm the stallion up. Having finished on ten faults, Treize would be next to jump, along with the only other person to finish on ten faults; the Irish number four rider.
 
Duo went with Treize, Zechs and Joe, taking the opportunity to give Marksman a quick check over. There was nothing amiss with the palomino which made Kyle feel a lot better and Duo too.
 
With Romeo saddled, Treize took the bay to the warm up area and put him through his paces. Romeo was fresh and ready to jump, his ears pricked and eyes bright as he settled into a strong trot. Treize was having to really ride his horse to keep the animal from trying to snatch the reins and tear off.
 
After a few minutes, Romefeller tired of his game and settled down to work properly. Treize patted the bay shoulder and gave the horse a few words of praise and encouragement.
 
Wishing Treize good luck, Duo left the trio and headed back into the stadium to watch, Zechs promising to join him once Treize was called to go in for his round.
 
You be careful out there,” Zechs said softly, his eyes showing a hint of worry.
 
Don't worry, I'm not about to take any undue risks. It's highly unlikely I'll finish in the medals, so I'm going to take it steady and try to get a clear round. If I can achieve that, I'll be more than happy,” Treize replied.
 
I'm sure you will.”
 
I'll be certain to give it my best shot.”
 
I love you,” Zechs mouthed.
 
Treize smiled warmly at his lover and leaned down over Romeo's shoulder. “I love you too. How about when this is all over and we're back home safe and sound we take a vacation together?” Just the two of us.”
 
That sounds divine,” Zechs replied, his voice a little dreamy.
 
Treize chuckled. “Start thinking about where you would like to go then and we will sort it all out when we're back in Aussie.”
 
You have a deal.”
 
Treize Khushrenada?”
 
That's me.”
 
You're in after this rider. Please remain here.”
 
Okay.” Treize turned his attention back from the steward to Zechs. “Looks like I'm going to be in in just a minute or two.”
 
Then I'd better wish you luck again and go find my seat inside.” Zechs smiled. “Good luck.”
 
Thanks again.”
 
With one last smile, Zechs left his lover and made his way back into the stadium and his seat next to Duo. He sat down and closed his eyes momentarily, steeling himself for the round to come. Whilst he knew there wasn't any pressure on Treize he still couldn't help the twinge of fear that insisted on lodging in his gut.
 
He'll be fine.”
 
Zechs turned to face Duo. “I know he will, it's just hard not to worry.”
 
Guess I know exactly where you're coming from.”
 
Yeah, you would and it's going to be harder for you as Heero's in with a chance at another gold medal.”
 
Shit, Zechs! Did you have to remind me?!”
 
Zechs didn't get a chance to defend himself as the commentator chose that moment to announce Treize's return to the ring.
 
The audience applauded and cheered as Treize rode in. Romefeller looked fighting fit and gave a couple of prancing steps, showing off to the crowd.
 
Steady you big lump,” Treize soothed. “There's some stiff jumps out here to get over before you can think about showing off to the fillies.”
 
Romeo snorted and tossed his head.
 
Treize saluted the judge and rode for the start flags. The bell went, reins were shortened and Treize pushed his horse forward and into the canter, passing through the start and aiming for the first jump.
 
Romeo spotted the fence ahead of him and gave a soft snort. He lengthened out his stride and gathered his hind legs underneath himself. He launched into the air and easily cleared the first obstacle.
 
Good boy. Now, let's see if you can do that over the rest of them,” Treize encouraged and rode the bay forward to the second jump; a simple spread.
 
Once more Romeo dug his hind hooves into the dirt, powerful muscles pushing him airborne and over the jump. As soon as his front feet hit the ground he felt his master's weight shift to the right, the pressure on the right side of the bit in his mouth increased and there was an urging to his left side from his master's left leg. Romeo picked up his correct canter lead and began to turn to the right.
 
As Romeo had started to jump the second fence, Treize was looking ahead to the third and calculating exactly where he would need to make his turn. Once his horse was back on the ground, he gave the aids and was pleased when his horse responded immediately.
 
They made a sweeping turn and came into the gate at just the right stride.
 
Lovely riding,” Zoe commented.
 
He's lined that one up perfectly,” Heero agreed. “I'd say that's the right way to tackle that jump, be there with the aids and leaning before the horse has completely landed.”
 
I agree. Sets you up perfectly to make the right angle turn,' replied Zoe.
 
Duo and Zechs listened in, each darting looks at the pair conversing before looking to the other for clarification. Duo shrugged his shoulders, Zechs shook his head. Neither one of them completely understood what was being said. No one was about to offer an explanation either, or so it seemed. All eyes were on Treize and Romeo.
 
I think it all had something to do with the steering,” Zechs supplied.
 
I think you could be right.” Duo scratched his head. “I still reckon it would be easier if they came with steering wheels like a car.”
 
And the accelerator and brake pedal would be a good idea too.”
 
What are you two on about?” Heero asked, half hearing the chatter beside him.
 
Nothing,” Duo replied innocently. Zechs snickered.
 
The gate was also cleared easily, Romeo's long legs pushing him far into the air and leaving clear daylight between his belly and the top of the gate. Landing over the gate, Treize took a brief moment to check his horse back a touch and re-balance. The hogs back was next and then the double. Treize wanted to be sure that Romeo was listening and full of impulsion.
 
Spotting the jump ahead, Romeo began to pull against the tight hold his master had on him. Treize wasn't about to let the stallion have his way though. He kept the contact firm and used his seat and leg to drive Romeo's hind quarters right underneath him.
 
The hogs back rose before them, Romeo picking his take off point and then lengthening his stride to meet the jump dead on. They soared into the air and over the top pole, front legs coming out as they returned to earth.
 
Treize was there with his seat and leg to push the horse back together again, his hands still firm on the reins and preventing Romeo from just rushing forward. They passed around the outside of jump nine, Treize not bothered with the extra distance as he knew Romefeller's long stride would make up for any time lost, and approached the double from straight on.
 
There were two strides between the elements and Treize was determined he would have Romeo collected up and full of impulsion. The course designer had been sneaky again and both parts of the double were spread fences; and that meant extra effort from the horse if one was to clear both elements.
 
Sizing up the first element, Romeo listened for his rider's aids. He lengthened out accordingly and then leapt into the air. They soared over part A, landing safely and Treize was right there, pushing the stallion forward into the second element. Romeo grunted, took two strides and then lifted himself off the ground over part B.
 
Forelegs scraped over the top, barely brushing the poles, the hind legs twisting slightly to make certain they didn't catch the poles either and then they were earth bound again.
 
Treize gave a sigh of relief when no sound of poles hitting the dirt was heard. Quickly gathering himself together, he rode Romefeller at the wall.
 
Shit, that was a close one,” Zechs muttered, watching the pole move slightly in the cups but not fall.
 
I'll say,” Duo agreed. “For a moment there I thought they were going to send the poles flying in all directions.”
 
Zechs gave the other vet a `look'.
 
Duo just grinned.
 
Romeo cleared the wall with inches to spare and as soon as he had all four legs on the ground, Treize pushed him forward and into a gallop. The water jump was next and with it being at the full spread of four meters, Treize was determined that no hoof was going to get wet at all.
 
Romeo agreed.
 
The bay sized up the spread of water and galloped towards it, ears pricked and looking for his takeoff point. Hind legs dug into the sand and pushed him forward, forelegs stretched for the dry ground at the other end and found it.
 
The steward looked a little disappointed that he didn't get to raise his flag.
 
No swimming for Treize today,” Duo cheered.
 
I should hope not!” Zechs stated, a horrified expression on his face that Duo would even dare to suggest that his lover would end up in the water jump!
 
Good boy,” Treize praised and patted the bay neck briefly before taking hold of the reins and slowing the stallion. Treize had planned to cut in-between jumps two and three to come into jump eight, but with Romeo traveling a little too fast, he opted to go for the longer track and pass on the outside of two.
 
The stallion's long stride was slowed even further as Treize brought his horse back to a more respectable pace. The oxer was a formidable jump and Treize didn't want to make any mistake over it. The bay settled further and Treize gave him his head three strides out from the jump.
 
Romeo launched into the air again, muscles rippling underneath the bay hide. Treize followed the movement of the horse, keeping as much weight as possible off the stallion's back. A clean pair of heels were shown and Romeo was cantering on and away from the oxer.
 
Two more to go, Treize. Keep your cool and let Romeo do the work,” Heero muttered under his breath.
 
He's clear so far,” Duo stated. “I hope he can keep it up.”
 
I don't think I want to watch the last two jumps.”
 
Duo turned to look at the blonde. Zechs was a little pale and sat with his eyes transfixed on the pair in the ring, teeth gnawing at a thumbnail. Gently, Duo eased the abused thumb from Zechs' mouth and passed him something else.
 
Zechs took the offered object, glanced at it and then shoved it in his mouth. Duo patted the vet's knee and smiled in sympathy.
 
What did you give him?” Heero hissed.
 
A lollypop.”
 
Ah.”
 
Back in the arena, Treize had collected Romefeller together and ridden around the double to bring him in line with jump nine, the hedge. The bay was starting to get a little tired, but continued to listen to his master and do his best.
 
The hedge was cleared and all that stood between Treize and a clear round was jump ten, the triple.
 
Come on, Treize, you can do it,” Heero whispered and willed his boss on.
 
Last one, you can clear it, Treize,” Duo added.
 
Please be safe,” Zechs moaned.
 
This is it, Romeo. The last jump,” Treize muttered to his horse. Romeo cocked back an ear to listen. “We have to get this right.” Focused completely on the jump ahead, Treize rode with everything he had. His hands were light on the reins, keeping just enough contact with Romeo's mouth to guide the stallion. His seat and leg worked in tandem to keep the impulsion there and insure the horse had enough energy contained within those hind quarters to get them over the jump.
 
Two strides away and Treize was coming forward, up and out of his saddle. Weight was taken on his knees and stirrups as hands began to move up along the neck. One stride out and Treize was balanced in his stirrups, hands still moving forward as Romeo's neck began to stretch out.
 
Those powerful hind quarters dug deep, muscles stretching and straining as they propelled the bay horse up and forward. The front legs tucked up against the body, skimming over the top pole as the rest of the body followed. Those front legs unfurled and reached for the ground as gravity drew the stallion and his rider earthward.
 
They landed, Romeo pecking a little but recovering quickly. Treize gave the horse his head, drove his legs against the stallion's sides and rode flat out for the finish flags.
 
Clear round for Treize Khushrenada from Australia!”
 
Yes!” Heero yelled and practically jumped out of his seat.
 
Woo hoo!” Duo cried out, the grin on his face as wide as it could get. Beside them, the rest of the Australians were similarly cheering and hollering their joy at Treize's round.
 
Zechs was a little shell shocked and sat with a stunned expression on his face.
 
Zechs? Zechs? Are you okay?”
 
The blonde turned his head to see violet eyes gazing at him in concern. “Pardon?”
 
I asked if you were okay,” Duo repeated.
 
Tell me, Duo. Did the commentator just say that Treize went clear?”
 
Yes, he did. Isn't that fantastic?” Duo continued to grin.
 
That's fucking awesome! I have to go congratulate him.” Zechs scrambled to his feet and made a bee line for the exit, Duo snickering and following along behind him.
 
* * *
 
You be a good boy now, Shini. Listen to Heero, do your best and most of all, keep your master safe.”
 
The gray wuffled and nuzzled Duo's hair. He really liked this human - and not just because he always had carrots for him.
 
Hey! Enough with the hair already,” Duo laughed and pushed the muzzle away. He managed to finish buckling the last strap on Shinigami's jumping boot and straightened up.
 
All set?”
 
Duo looked up to where Heero hung over the stable door, whip and helmet in hand.
 
Yeah. Just let me remove the halter and he's all ready. Need to check your girth though before you get on.”
 
Thanks.”
 
Duo led the stallion out, Heero taking the reins from him a moment later and leading the gray from the stables and towards the warm up area outside the main arena. Zoe and Lionheart were not far behind them.
 
The two riders warmed their horses up, taking great care to insure they were thoroughly loosened up before putting them over a couple of practice jumps. Noin came out and had a few words of encouragement with the pair and also gave them a run down on how many of the other riders had fared.
 
With there being just four riders left, all of them sitting on four faults each, this was going to be the round that counted.
 
The round that would make the difference between a medal or nothing.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...