Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Heero's Slave ❯ Getting to Know You ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Gundam Wing or these characters, but I wish I did. I do own copies of the anime and manga, though…that counts for something…right?
 
Warnings: AU, slightly OOC Heero, mind-control, some violence, implied shounen ai if you want it that way.
 
Heero's Slave
 
Chapter 1
 
“Hey! Stop th…” the boy with a braid said before falling back, unconscious.
 
The man with a white lab coat took the needle out of the boy's arm and sighed. “Now we'll have a perfect weapon for the Perfect Soldier.”
***
Heero looked at his new weapon. It looked back at him with bright violet eyes, still unfocused from his drugged sleep. Heero looked at the boy's chestnut braid and said, “why isn't his hair regulation length? It'll just get in his way.”
 
Dr. J answered, “it is good to keep soldiers happy and he likes his hair long.”
 
“He's a weapon” Heero responded coldly.
 
The Dr. sighed, “yes, but…the braid makes him happy and it can be useful.”
 
“How…”
 
Duo smiled his Shinigami smile and said, “like this!” He whipped his braid around, slamming it into the Dr.'s temple. To Heero's amazement, the Dr. dropped like a rock. Still, he never showed surprise.
 
“Hn,” he said, then grabbed Duo's braid and stared at the end. “Weighted…”
 
“Yep!” Duo said cheerfully. “That dude deserved it for drugging me like that! What a bastard! And on top of that, he questioned you. Not a good idea!”
 
“What?!”
 
Duo looked at the Japanese boy's shocked face and snickered. “I'm your weapon, dude. By the way, what should I call you?”
 
“My code name is…”
 
“Yeah, but what do you want ME to call you? Master, sir, soldier…”
 
“Umm…Heero would be fine.”
 
“Yes sir…I mean Heero.” * giggle * “He, he! What are you? The `Hero' of the world?”
 
“Maybe…but you're my weapon. My destroyer.”
 
“Of course! What else? So what are ya gonna call me?”
 
“Duo, I guess. That is your name, right?”
 
“Kind of. But you can call me anything you want. I exist only to serve you.”
 
“Good. Shut up.”
 
The braided boy sighed, but didn't open his mouth again. “So you can follow directions.” Duo opened his mouth, then shut it. “Hn,” Heero said, a noncommital sound that Duo translated into Heero-ese:
 
“Sweet! My slave, my weapon listens to me! This should work out just fine.”
 
And after only being in his master's presence for a few minutes, his translation was astonishingly accurate.
 
This was one of the reasons Dr. J had picked his friend Dr. G's weapon, Duo, to be Heero's weapon. His ability to read people, even people as unexpressive as Heero, was very useful. On top of that, Duo was a master at stealth operations, an excellent pilot, and was an expert in handling explosives. What more could someone ask for in a slave? Dr. J also secretly hoped that Duo and Heero would become friends, maybe even close enough friends that Heero could break Duo's conditioning. Yes, this was an experiment to Dr. J, an experiment in human nature, mind-control, and war.
 
TBC…
 
 
A/N: Please review! Thanks to my boyfriend, James, for proofreading my written copy. If you see any errors here, tell me. They're my fault.
 
I'll keep going, if you want me to. I've already got more, I just need to type it. I need encouragement, though because this is the last semester of my senior year of college and I have other stuff to do.