Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Heero's Slave ❯ Lab Trash ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Gundam Wing or these characters, but I wish I did. I do own copies of the anime and manga, though…that counts for something…right?
 
Warnings: AU, slightly OOC Heero, mind-control, some violence, language, implied shounen ai if you want it that way. For Chapter 4: this one is weird. It's mostly humor and you'll find out why it's so weird at the end.
 
Heero's Slave
 
Chapter 4
 
 
Heero opened his eyes to find that he was tied down on a table in Dr. G's part of the lab. He jerked the chains that held him, testing their strength. He stopped when Duo said,
 
“Stop wiggling!”
 
Duo walked out of the shadows (dramatic, aren't we?) dressed in his customary black, smiling a Shinigami smile that made even the Perfect Soldier shudder (in his head, at least). He came over and picked the locks, freeing Heero.
 
“Come on, slave, let's blow this joint!” the God of Death said cheerfully. Heero found himself obeying automatically, even though he was thinking, What am I doing?! He's MY slave! I control him! Don't I? Confused, he followed helplessly, compelled to do what Duo said.
 
They got to the Gundams and Duo said, “Follow me to the safe house,” so Heero did. When they were inside, Duo asked, “so what do they call you?” Confused, Heero stated his name.
 
“Hee-chan it is!”
 
“What?! I didn't say…”
 
“I can call you whatever I want. And I want to call you Hee-chan!” Duo said with a slight pout. “You can call me Duo,” he said (generous as always).
 
“…yes, sir.”
 
“No! Call me Duo!”
 
*sigh * “Yes, Duo.”
 
“Yay! Hee-chan loves me!”
 
“?!?!”
 
“Take a joke, man! Lighten up! Smile!”
 
“…”
 
“Smile, dammit! That's an order!”
 
“Mission accepted.”
 
And he smiled.
 
Duo stared. The Perfect Soldier was actually smiling! It was bright enough to light up the room! It even reached his eyes! It was too much for Duo. He passed out.
 
Heero just looked at Duo, passed out on the floor.
 
“What do I do now?” he wondered out loud.
 
Duo immediately jumped up and said, “Wash my clothes, do the dishes, take out the lab trash, give me a sponge bath…”
 
 
Heero woke up, panicked and shuddering. Take out the trash? * shudder * (maybe he didn't hear that last one?)
 
“Hey, Buddy. Are you OK? You're shivering. Do you need more covers or something?” Duo said while walking to Heero's bed from across the room.
 
“Do I have to take out the lab trash, Duo?”
 
“No, silly. But I will if you want me to” he offered with a steady voice, despite how much the thought made him gag. The lab trash smelled really bad. Duo wondered if it was toxic biological waste or something…
 
“No. That's OK. I need you for a mission in 2 days. If you take out the trash, you'll need to soak in a chemical bath for a week.”
 
“A week?!”
 
“Yes. At least that's how long J's lab assisstant soaks after taking it out.”
 
“But the trash is emptied once a week! That would mean…”
 
“Yeah. He only takes out the trash. Dr. J and Dr. G do everything else on their own.”
 
* both shudder*
“I see…”
 
TBC…
 
I'm planning on making the next chapter a dream again, but it will be more serious. It's not written out yet, but I have a plan…it might take longer to post, but remember that you guys are my inspiration.
 
Please review…It'd make me smile! Smiling authors post quicker…