Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ High School Love ❯ Scissors and Laptops ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

High School Love

Sorry this has taken so long. No time for writing = no fast updates. I'll start getting chapters up faster ASAP. Thank you for the reviews *hugs self* and keep reviewing

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, though I wish I did.

Enough of that, onward with the story

Chapter Two

Two months had passed by since Heero left the house. It was late August and the G-boys were trying to relish what little freedom they had. A new inter-colony law had required that all citizens under the age of 18 had to go to school. Wufei had suggested assassinating the senator that first suggested it, but was quickly sedated by Trowa. Safe to say he woke up about a week later believing a certain Maxwell had drugged him.

Their latest safe house in America was actually one of Quatre's smaller estates………complete with three floors, a tennis court, garden, and large swimming pool. Trowa could be seen working in the garden while Quatre was playing tennis with himself against a wall.

It had been a hellish two-month with Duo's vicious mood swings between being depressed and hiding behind his joker mask. The other boys could see Duo's love in his eyes for the tall Japanese boy, but there was nothing they could do. He could be seen outside once in a while, but his pasty skin and dark circles told that he constantly spent hours in front of Heero's old laptop, hacking into files and searching for any trace of the boy.

Wufei was currently lounging on a float in the pool. For once, the braided baka could not be found and Wufei was making the most of it. He slowly closed his eyes and let his guard down as he enjoyed the warm rays of the cloud-less day.

Not a good idea.

"Cannon ball!!" was shouted before a very heavy object landed on top of Wufei. Wufei was propelled underneath the water since the impact of the unknown object also burst the float he was laying on. He came up sputtering to a smiling Duo Maxwell.

"Hey Wuffie, sorry man I didn't see ya there." Duo stated with a twinkle in his eye.

"Maxwell!!!!!! Time to meet your maker and have justice served"

Duo knew when the God of Death had overstepped his bounds and was in for a beating. He scrambled out of that pool before the Shenlong pilot knew up from down.

"Eeep! Hey Wu, I'm supposed to say that. You took my line!"

Quatre had stopped playing tennis for a moment to watch the encounter. "Hey Trowa, do you think we should help him?" he called over to his uni-banged lover.

Trowa walked over and hugged Quatre's back against his chest. "I don't think Duo needs any help from us."

Quatre chuckled. "I wasn't talking about Duo, Trowa."

"Well, Wufei doesn't need any help either. I made sure to lock his katana in the shed after he threatened to kill that senator. Duo's justice shouldn't be that severe."

"Good thinking Trowa," Quatre said.

"Itai!!!" Trowa and Quatre, startled, looked up to see that Wufei was not only gaining on the longhaired boy, but that he had acquired a pair of scissors.

"We better help him," Quatre said, "There many not be any escape from the God of Justice today." Trowa nodded in agreement. With a short laugh, the two sprinted after the pair to save what was left of Duo's pride and joy.

Later that evening...

After dinner, Duo had gone through his daily routine of throwing food at Wufei, using carefully chosen phrases that started out innocent to give the Asian boy a nose-bleed, blasting his music as loud as it could go and then locking himself in his room.

He had been hacking through one of his files when he came across one of Heero's old school transcripts. Duo had seen it before and dismissed it, but something caught his eye this time: the date. It was dated sometime in AC 189, roughly 6 years before Operation Meteor had taken place.

With about twenty more minutes of hacking through the most secured file yet, there appeared another school transcript. It was the same school, but the date was...AC196. Now Duo was getting somewhere. Angel Falls High School, that's what the place was called.

'You can run and hide all you want Heero Yuy, but I'm going to track you down either way.'

~ ~ ~ ~

Finally! That took me a week to sort out different ideas. I know Heero is the best hacker, but I think Duo is second after him. The updates should be coming faster now that I can get onto the fun part. Keep reviewing and I'll keep updating.

Ja mata, Alia