Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ HR ❯ Lost Timidity ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or I"s. Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise and I"s is owned by Masakazu Katsura and Weekly Shonen Jump.

Chapter 4: Lost Timidity

Relena slowly, took off her panties, the skirt of her uniform covering her so as not to reveal any skin, and then slipped on the bikini bottom. A look of discomfort was still on her face. She had a feeling in her gut that something was terribly wrong, but didn't know why, so she did her best to ignore it. The feeling, however, simply wouldn't go away.

"Damn it!" The boy yelled as he hovered over the computer monitor. His face was a mix of disappointment and annoyance. "I can't believe this. We didn't get to see anything!" His eyes roamed over the four opened windows on the computer monitor. The largest one showed the image of Relena's fully clothed upper body, a smaller window showed the image of Relena from mid-thigh up, still completely clothed, the third and fourth showed Relena's lower half from the front and back, both sides being covered by her skirt.

The yellow haired boy sitting at the computer terminal turned and glared at him. "Didn't I tell you not to look!" he demanded.

The other boy was startled for a second then turned around so that his back was facing the monitor. "S-sorry," he stammered nervously.

The yellow haired boy then turned back to the computer screen, his face a blank once more as he rested his face in his left hand. "Relax," he said, his voice devoid of any emotion, "There's still the top. She's not going to be able to avoid removing her bra."

"So, we'll get to see her breast?!" the other boy said, his voice full of joy and excitement. He turned his head around to get a peak at Relena.

"I said turn around!" the yellow haired boy barked. The other boy yelped and did as he was told.

Heero pounded down the hallway, his legs moving as fast as they could go. Broom stick in hand, he prayed that he could make it in time to save the girl he had secretly loved for years from the eyes of those perverts. 'Relena don't take your clothes off!'

Duo trailed at least a good yard behind his best friend. His legs were begining to feel like jello just trying to keep up with Heero. He may not have loved Relena like Heero did, but he knew that she was a sweet girl and that those jerks had no right to look at her naked body.

The yellow haired boy watched intensely as Relena struggled with her uniform top, doing her best not to take off too much. He smirked as she unbuttoned the front of her shirt and then went to unhook her bra in the back. "Not going to take your uniform off, huh?" he asked the monitor, and chuckled. As she finished unhooking her bra in the back, it loosened in the front, slipping off slightly and revealing some more of Relena's milky white breast. "Bad move..." he mumbled, not noticing the boy behind him was peeking at the monitor again. "They just slipped out."

Relena began to bend over to pick up the bikini top that she had laid down on top of a box. As she did, her bra began to slip off more and more. "Yeees!" the yellow hair boy said. His eyes began to widen and he was starting to sweat in excitement. "Just bend over a little more. Until your bra falls off!" Just as she did...

... she went off camera. Of the four monitors, not one of them showed her bare chest. The yellow hair boy felt his blood boil. "You idiot!" he shouted as he spun around and looked at the other boy. "She went off camera!"

The other boy felt a sweat drop forming on the back of his head. How was that his fault?

Relena bent over and grabbed the bikini top. As she was about to slip it on, something caught her eye. It was a small box with a round hole in it. Relena leaned closer toward the small hole and gasped slightly in realization. There was a camera in there. That's why she had felt so uneasy this whole time.

I'm being watched, she thought. She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She re-hooked her bra, buttoned her shirt, and pulled her panties on. With that, she calmly left the room.

The yellow haired boy stood up from his seat and began to walk away. "Clear all this stuff out so we don't get caught," he ordered the other boy.

"Huh?" He blinked, confused. "What happened? It was getting good..."

"Idiot! Look!" he pointed at the monitor. Relena was no where to be seen.

As she stepped out of the room, she caught the attention of one of the boys in the room. He was wearing the Wanda School uniform, like all the other boys, he was slightly taller than the others, and had a buzz cut. He was in the middle of taking pictures of one of the girls, when Relena entered the room. He looked at her strangely. "What is it?" he asked, noticing that she was still in her uniform. "Hurry up and change."

Relena was still facing the door, her back was toward him, so he was unable to see her face and even if he could, he would see that it was completely blank. She paused, getting the attention of the others in the room. "No," she began quietly "I don't want to. I can't change my clothes in a room with a hidden camera."

"What?!" the other girls all squealed at the same times. With out another moments hesitation, they all ran out of the room screaming, almost trampling the nervous young man from before.

However, before Relena could leave as well, the boy with the buzz cut cornered her by the door. She spun around and gasped as their faces were almost touching. She could feel him breathing on her, and she was certain that he could hear her heart beat like mad.

"So you noticed?" he said in a deep voice. A smirk began to creep onto his face. "You're very clever. You seemed like you sensed something from the start." He turned his head and notice that the boy who was talking on the cell phone earlier was about to come in. "Close the door!" he barked, startling the other boy a bit. "Don't let anyone in! You can have your turn next!"

The other boy smiled at his words, no doubt perverted thoughts were running threw his head. "Sure thing," he said.

Just as he closed the door, he heard foot steps coming from behind him. He turned around to see Heero mid air with a broom stick in his hand. His eyes nearly popped out of his skull.

"Get out of my way!" he yelled as he swung the stink at him, nearly hitting him right between the legs. He stumbled over and fell on the floor. Heero leaped over his body and headed for the art room door. He didn't make it as the other boy stuck out his leg and tripped him, sending him crashing to the floor. He struggled to get up when he felt a sharp pain in his back that slammed him back into the floor. The other boy had kneed him in the back.

He heard the other boy chuckle above him. "What? You want to get in that badly?" he asked mockingly as he poked at him a few times with his foot. "Sure, I'll let you in."

Heero groaned in pain. Every inch of him hurt, but he struggled threw it to get back up. When he finally managed to get on his hands and knees, he felt a foot slam into his chin and sent him flying backward. He closed his eyes as the pain made it hard to even think straight.

'Damn it...'

He held her pin tightly to the door, his left hand clamped to her right wrist and his right hand cupped her firmly over the mouth. He leaned in close to her, so that they were only a few inches away from touching face to face. He smiled hungrily as he felt the heat from her body.

"If you can't change your clothes, I'll help you out," he said wickedly.

However, before he could make his next move, he hard the fire alarm go off.

At first, Heero had thought that his head was ringing with pain, but when he saw the nervous look on the other boys face, he knew that he heard it, too. He sat up slowly, despite his body's screams of pain, so that he could see what was causing the noise. He looked in the direction that the other boy was staring and saw what had happened. Duo was standing in front of the pulled fire alarm. He sighed in relief.

Just then, the boy who was out in the hallway, busted into the art room. "This is bad," he said to the boy with the buzz cut. "We'd better get outta here." With that he took off down the hall way, not even waiting for a reply. The buzz cut boy looked at Relena one last time longingly, likely wishing to stay and finish what he had started. Then he turned and left, leaving Relena all alone.

She couldn't move from her spot on the door. Her legs felt like lead. She clung to the door as if for dear life. Tears of anger welling up in her eyes. "All men... are perverts."

Duo rushed over to his best friend's side and helped him to sit up against the wall. "You okay Heero?" he asked.

"Forget me. Check on Relena."

Duo nodded and did as he was told. When he entered, he saw Relena leaning against the closet door. She looked unharmed. "Miss Relena, are you all right?" he asked, but Relena didn't respond. She didn't even bother to look at him. He ignored it and figured that she was okay.

Heero turned and looked at him, as soon as he existed the art room. "How is she?" he asked.

Duo smiled down at him. "She's fine, it looks like we made it in time." That's when Duo noticed that Relena was standing next to him. He smiled at her nervously as she pasted him by. "Those guys are terrible," he began. "Who could do stuff like that?"

Relena stopped at his words, she didn't even bother to look at him. "You guys are the same," she said quietly.

Despite the fire alarms wailing, Duo and Heero were just able to hear what she had said.

What? She's that made about the altered picture? Duo thought. This is bad Heero, even worse than I thought.

They stood in silence for a while and the Relena began to leave again.

"Wait."

Relena stopped, but didn't turn around. Duo looked at Heero surprise.

"We're not the same..." Heero began. He felt something snap inside, a wave of anger just washed over him. He couldn't stay quite anymore. He balled his hand into a fist and then slammed it against the wall. "We're not the same! Don't compare us to them!"

AN: I kind of trashed 'Children of the Atom.' So if any of you want to read it go to http://www.fanfiction.net/~starrdust

However, it's extremely likely that you really don't care.