Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ❯ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
By: Anime Girl Forever
Disclaimer: This story line is not mine; it belongs to bollywood (in india), from their movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Translation: Something is happening (in my heart)). The Gundam boys to not belong to me either I am just borrowing them so please do not sue me!! Or I won't be able to finish the fic :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Heero was standing and watching as his wife, Relena, who was being criminated. Memories flashed back to remind him why he was standing here.

~Flashback~

"Wahhh..." the babies cry was heard throughout the hospital.

The nurse took the baby to the father waiting in his wife's room. "Congradulation's its a boy. But I have some bad news....

~End~

Heero wiped his tears. As much as he hoped the memories will fade he knew they wouldn't. It would always hunt him.

~Flashback~

"...But I have some bad news. There were some complications during her labor, she has internal bleeding. She's going to die very soon. She knew of these complications, but she also knew how much you loved this child. She loved this child as well that she was willing to sacrifice herself for it." The nurse explained.

Heero had stop listening to her right after "die very soon."

~End~

Heero took a deep breath memories getting worse.

~Flashback~

Relena didn't have much time left. But she knew that before she died she needed to do two things. With her mother-in-law next to her she could do one of those things. Relena looked at the sleeping child in her arms.

She took 8 envolopes out of her side drawer, and handed them to her mother-in-law.

"There are 8 letters in here. I want you to give one for each of my sons first 8 birthdays. In these letter they have all my memories for my child so he doesn't feel like he doesn't know his mother at all.

Heero's mother was crying and accepted what her sons wife handed her. She cried harder watching Relena kiss her son all over the face and crying.

Heero walked in and his mother took the child and left the couple alone for the last few minutes that they have together. Heero sat down on the foot of the bed and stared straight into Relena's eyes.

"Your horrible! You deliver very badly..." tears were threatening to fall out of his eye's.

"Heero?" Relena tried to get his attention. But Heero shook his head. "Heero?" She tried again. But again he shook his head. "Heero? Tum muhjse dosti karoge? {Want to be friends?}" Heero shook his head again but this time the tears he was holding back fell. And he gave in and hugged her.

"Promise me that you won't cry. That you will live your life happy with our son." Heero nodded knowing if he said something he would cry harder. "One more thing. Name our son Duo, please." Heero looked shock for a minute at the mention of his best friend. Then he nodded and held her tighter.

~End~

Heero turned and left trying to erase the memories that will forever stay with him.

~Flash Forward 8 years~

"Hello, welcome to "The Duo Show!" And I'm your host..." Duo winked. "Duo!! You want to know about my hobbies? Well theres ice cream, chocolates, and...reading my moms letters." Duo smiled.
"Ohh we are running out of time, join me next time, same time, same place, watch me." The camera turned off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Duo was waiting for his father, Heero, who was so very late. He was getting mad. Then a flower bouquet appeared in front of him. But he ignored it. Then a teddy bear appeared, he smiled a little and held it but ignored his dad.

"Aww...come on Duo. I wasn't that la--" Heero was cut off.

"Ohh really..." Duo looked at his watch. "Your what...ohhh only 2 hours late." Duo raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry. You forgive this crazy father of yours?" Heero smiled.

Duo smiled and jumped on his fathers lap. They walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now if we all want a good place in paradise then we have to create a place for ourselves. By praying and making God proud." Heero's mother, Naomi, was saying when Heero and Duo walked in.

Duo ran to his grandma and hugged her.

"Hi honey." She greeted her grandchild.

"HI SEXY!!" Duo said laughing.

"Ohh my..." Naomi was startled. "Who taught you that?"

"Him!!" Duo pointed at his father.

Heero jumped and laughed nervously pointing up the stairs while running up.

Everyone in the room laughed.

"Eh...grandma?" Duo said while still hugging her.

"Yes child?" Naomi asked.

"Where's mama's letter?" Duo asked.

"Ohh that, when is your birthday again?" she asked.

"Umm....Tomorrow?" He said slowly.

"I thought so...now go away." Naomi shrugged Duo away.

Duo sighed. Well he could wait until tomorrow morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up next....

Duo's letter this year is going to shape his and his fathers future. But what happens when all the plans get missed up?

Stay tuned!!

~~Anime Girl Forever~~