Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ❯ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
~~:: ANIME GIRL FOREVER::~~
CHAPTER 2
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE GUNDAM WING BOYS, NOR DO I OWN THE STORY LINE.
NOTES: YOUNG DUO HAS DUO'S HAIR.

~~~~~~~~~~

Heero walked in with his mother Naomi and looked around for two seats. Duo had joined a contest to see how smart he was. All they had to do was pick a note from a hat. Whatever subject that comes with it will be what the child has to talk about for a minute without stalling even a second. Heero spotted two seats in front of a couple who the husband seems 'nuts'. Heero let his mother sit then he sat.

"You see that girl up there with the pigtails? Thats my Mariko. She will when first prize! She is so smart. Is your child up there?" The 'nutty' man asked.

"Yeah." Answered Heero. "The little boy with the braid."

"Ohh, don't worry! He'll become second!! No worries!" He said in a obnoxious voice.

Heero twitched. "Yeah, course." Heero turned his attention to the stage and ignored the man.

"And next we have Mariko!" said the announcer.

"YAY!! *Whistle* Thats my baby girl." The man yelled right into Heero's ear.

Mariko went to the hat and picked up a piece of paper.

"Prayer!" she said her subject outloud.

"And your timer starts now." The announcer announced.

"Every morning we pray to the lord. Papa says prayers will keep God happy...and he will protect us. Mummy says that by praying Grandma will get impressed...and will leave the big house for us in the will." Mariko said.

Mariko's mother went red and sunk down in her chair as the audience laughed.

Mariko went on. "Prayer...yes, my favorite actress's name is Puja (Prayer in Hindi) and even my best friends name is Puja. Okay thank you!"

Mariko's father clapped and smiled. Showing off to others that it was his daughter.

The audience clapped and the announcer called Duo next. Duo went to the hat and picked a piece of paper.

"No worries. Second place!" he patted Heero's shoulder. Heero forced a smile and turned his attention away.

Duo's smile went away when he read the topic.

"And your timer starts now." The timer started. But even so Duo didn't say anything. He just stared at his father. Heero looked at Duo and became worried. What was wrong with Duo?

"Say something!" The announcer whispered.

"...Ma..." He said slowly.

Heero's eyes widened. No, why this topic?

Naomi started crying. Her family suffering this way hurt her more than anything.

"...Ma..." tears fell from Duo's eyes. "I'm sorry." Duo wiped his eyes and turned around to leave.

"Ma..." Duo looked up in shock. His father was walking down the isle while talking.

"A mother is someone who loves us so much...that we sometimes can't understand it. A mother is someone who makes us realize how good we are...there is no one better than us. Her happiness is in our laughter...and sorrow in our sorrow. She is someone we can't live without...she is everything. Only we don't have her. But we have papa, and he is quite nice too. Right?" Heero asked.

Duo nodded.

"Then you give me a hug." Heero said. Duo hugged Heero tightly and cried as did Heero.

The man that was sitting behind Heero stood up and yelled.

"That's number one!" Everyone clapped and Duo and Heero just continued hugging and sinking in each others sorrow. Thinking of Relena.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later Heero was outside shooting some hoops. Naomi came out with some tea. Trying to stop herself from crying for her son and grandson. She cleared her throat and smiled.

"Heero do you remember Mr. Chiko?" asked Naomi. "He had phoned."

"Who?" asked Heero.

"Our neighbor in Hiroshima. He has sent us a proposal." Naomi asked. {1}

"For whom?" asked Heero.

"Me!" Naomi said sarcasticly.

Heero chuckled. "Why don't you accept it?" he asked.

"Huh? Shut up!" She said shocked at his remark.

Heero smiled.

"He said the girl is sweet and beautiful...but I refused flatly." she explained. "I did the right thing, didn't I?" She asked.

"Hai..." He answered.

"I did the right thing?" She asked expecting another answer.

"Hai..." he said again.

"I was right!?" still not getting her answer.

Heero turned towards her and nodded. "Yes mom."

She didn't look to happy so she took another approuch.

"Well I must have done the right thing. I never do anything wrong. So what if the girl is sweet and beautiful. Everyone is beautiful these days." she said.

Heero looked at her mother. He walked to sit next to her.

"Who want to get married? Mr. Chiko has gone mad. Keeps sending me proposals. Why doesn't he get himself married..." Heero but his arms around his mothers. And hugged her. "...and just leave me alone." she tried to shrug his hands off. She finally gave in and leaned onto him.

"What's wrong mom?" Heero asked.

"I just find this family incomplete, Heero." she answered.

"Why? You are there. I am there...Duo is there, I don't find it incomplete." Heero reasoned with her.

"When I go out with my friends...they all complain about their daughter-in-law." She said.

"I see." He said.

"I can't even do that. Not even a son-in-law if you wanted." she said sadly.

"Ohhh...." Heero said. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...This is a big problem. So you need a daughter-in-law to complain about."

"Or son-in-law." she included.

"Or son-in-law, hmm?" he said.

"No son. I just want you to be happy." she said.

"I am happy mom." Heero said. "Very happy."

She swollowed her sob. "So you won't marry again?"

Heero smiled and got up with his basketball.

"Mom, we live once, die once, get married once...and love once. We don't do these again." he explained.

Naomi stood up. "You are fine, but what of Duo?"

"Why? What's happened to him?" Heero asked.

"You don't feel that he needs a mother or someone else in his life?" she asked.

Heero looked up. "No, he's okay. He's just fine. He's got something which I don't have. His mother's letters." Heero said sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well thats all for now! I hope you like it!

{1} This is an Indian movie title and story and in India the women propose to the man.

Until next time!

~~::ANIME GIRL FOREVER::~~