Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Le Rideau Est-il Fermé? ❯ Act Un: Les Deuxième Chutes de Rideau ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Disclaimer: Look Sunrise people, I don't CARE if you came up with these characters




Disclaimer: Look Sunrise people, I don't CARE if you came up with these characters!!! They're mine for the time being! You hear me? MINE!!! They will do my bidding and follow my script and stage direction until I'm done with them. I don't claim to own them, but considering the fact that they are tied up in my closet right now and that I'm the one who feeds them, they will obey me. Oh, and about the closet, don't worry; it's a walk-in. Orianna is also mine, an alterego of an odd sort, and no, you may not borrow her when I done; I have an exclusive contract with her that cannot be broken.


Le Rideau Est-il Fermé?
Act Un: Les Deuxième Chutes de Rideau
By: Elysia Erianthe

Upon my return to the interior of the mansion, a fair amount of commotion seemed to have arisen, sending all the servants into hiding.
'I suppose I'm on my own now,' I thought without a trace of displeasure, rather with an excuse to fulfill my never-ending curiosity.
I'm such a child.
I only strolled about for a matter of minutes before I was greeted with, at the very least, an amusing scene playing out before me.
Behind my field of vision, a brooding man with dark, tousled locks strides through the somewhat narrow hallway, muttering inaudible words to no one in particular. Apparently, the words were not muffled enough for a certain "godly" pilot to hear though.
"Heero!" The self-proclaimed embodiment of Shinigami wailed from a nearby doorway, as I changed directions to watch the scene unfold.
"Hn?" The other grunted stupidly. Even from my distance, I could tell the man hadn't slept in what looked like an eternity.
"Get a grip, would you?" Duo whined with desperation at the low growl that had made its way out from deep within the other's throat. "Everyone knows that if you, the Perfect Soldier, had ever really wanted to kill Ojousan, you would have done it by now," he reasoned in an exasperated tone, in one last attempt to get a little sense into the socially inexperienced masochist.
'Ojousan?' I asked myself as I approached a safe distance from the action. 'Who in the Alliance is that?'
"Look, buddy," Duo continued brightly. "Just ask her to dance at the ball tomorrow night. Tell her you're just returning the favor from when she asked you to dance those seven years ago," he suggested with emphasis.
"Hn," Heero responded in what sounded like a satisfied grunt to me.
"And get some sleep for crying out loud!" He cried after the departing soldier. "I don't know why I bother with that antisocial, suicidal, anthropophobic--oh! Hi Orianna!" The braid-boasting man changed subjects fluidly as I came into his view. "Did you see that guy?"
"Yes, I was just rounding the corner when--"
"Aha! I knew you were spying!" He exclaimed and twitched a finger back and forth at me in mock disapproval.
"Oh, give the poor girl a break, Duo!" A high-pitched voice squealed from behind the man leaning on the doorframe. An arm draped itself around his neck, and I was pleased to see Hilde gracefully calm her counterpart out of asking any more questions.
"Ah, well, ya know, since I'm such a softy n' all," he paused after receiving a benign glare from the petite woman and placed hand on the back of his head coolly. "Quatre's room is that-a-way," he purred and gestured by cocking his head to the left. "I'm sure he'll be more than pleased to show you around ...," the pilot grinned devilishly as he let his statement trail off. "But as for right now, I have some 'business' to attend to," he managed to get out before he closed the door as Hilde pulled him inside the room. Unfortunately, the growls and such noises could still be heard from my position in the hallway. It did not leave much to the imagination, and I noticed myself flinch involuntarily.
'I guess that's that what you get from growing up in an all girl's school,' I mused in a detached manner, before heading off in the direction opposite Mr. Winner's quarters. After all, I'd much rather find out where that bewitching melody is coming from.
***
Author's notes (No please, not again!): "Hello and thank you to you all!" Okay, that's a quote from the movie Babe; I'm not that original. I'd like to thank the kind few that have read my little musing so far. And to those of you who have reviewed … THANK YOU!!! Really, I will repay the favor if asked to. I'd especially like to thank Filia Ul Copt and Nessa-chan for putting up with my garbage---Read their stories! You won't regret it!!! ::Cough:: Anyway, Jason, you're wonderful. I'm sure you know that by now, for putting up with me for the least. As for this segment of the story itself, it was only intended to tie in a little comedy and perhaps foreshadow part of a minor plotline. The title means "Is the curtain closed?" in French, a language that will become a little more frequent throughout. And of course, this is organized in acts, because last time I used chapters, I only ended up with four monster-long ones. So this is organized in acts and "curtainfalls." Actually, it translates to "The first curtain falls," but close enough. I'm rambling. According to Microsoft Encarta (as if anything Microsoft was trustworthy), the word anthropophobic refers to someone who is afraid of people, an exaggeration of Heero's attitude towards interaction with most anyone. And I believe I forgot to mention in the last scene, that description of lips as "two blushing pilgrims" was from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juilet. I didn't like the play one bit, too unrealistic, but that expression has been stuck in my head ever since I read it years ago.
Psssssst … I'm really sorry for the lack of tabs , but I HTML this in Word, and it's just crappy. Another question: how often should I put up new scenes?
~Ellie