Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hurts ❯ What do you have in mind? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Hurts
Chapter 6: What do you have in mind?
Pairings: Heero/Duo
Disclaimer: I do not own this anime/manga, nor the characters from it. They belong to Sundrise and Bandai Entertainment and the creators by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
WARNING: This is about male/male relationships, if you have a problem with it then don't read.
 
Thoughts
 
oOoOoOo
 
Trowa sat down at the desk while he let his husband deal with agitated the Preventer.
 
“Heero doesn't know that Duo's here.” Quatre explained.
 
“WHAT?!!!” WuFei wasn't sure that he heard right.
 
“And he doesn't know that Duo's in a band let alone this band.”
 
To emphasize his point he walked over to the screen that was showing the musicians.
 
“How can Yuy not know that his fiancée is not here?” A slight vein was starting to show on the side of WuFei's forehead.
 
“That's because he's not looking for Duo. If he was he would have found him by now,” Quatre said.
 
“I don't believe what I'm hearing. I know for a fact the Yuy communicates with Maxwell all the time,” WuFei argued.
 
The Winner heir stood there with his mouth gaped opened. He didn't know that Heero talked with Duo, so how was it that Heero didn't know that he was here? As if reading his mind Trowa shed some light on the current situation.
 
“Guys, I think that this might help.” Not being the one who snooped, he left that job for the braided lock picker, but desperate times called for desperate measures he just hopes that the soldier doesn't find out.
 
There in his hands were bundles of letters. Letters addressed to Heero Yuy of the Sanc Kingdom from D. Maxwell with no return address or postage, and a couple addressed to D. Maxwell.
 
“It seems that our friends have found a way around Relena,” Quatre stated with a huge grin.
 
“With no added postage that means that the letters are being hand delivered, but by whom?” WuFei replied.
 
“Don't know but it must be someone that the two of them trust. Trowa does any of the letters mention the band?” Quatre questioned looking as his mate.
 
“From the first few that I scanned, no. It seems that Duo didn't tell Heero which explains why he doesn't know about the band.”
 
“Come-on we need to find him before Relena does,” WuFei said as he headed toward the door.
 
Upon opening the door, there standing in the threshold was a petite long haired blond dressed in a cream colored pen striped pants suit.
 
“Good afternoon gentlemen. Please follow me,” the sweet sultry voice requested.
 
“Wait! How did you know that we were here?” Quatre asked the blonde woman.
 
“Simple Mr. Winner—I asked Mr. Yuy if you had arrived yet and he told me that you were in his room.”
 
The three Preventers looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and followed the woman.
 
oOoOoOo
 
Now, the three Preventers plus the blonde female sat in the executive suit of My Tears. Waiting for what they had no idea, but they were ready for anything since Heero gave them their id badges and weapons. The bedroom door opened and out stepped a tall figure of about six feet with long shining chestnut hair.
 
They all stood.
 
“Duo,” Quatre barely whispered for fear that it might be some trick.
 
Running to him, the smaller blonde hugged him and quietly cried into his crest. The other two merely stood around him smiling and gently patted him on his back. They also noticed how tall the ex-pilot grew since they saw him last. He practically towered over them.
 
After some moments of getting themselves together the group sat around the room. WuFei always getting straight to the point didn't waste any time. “Now, Maxwell. Why haven't you seen Yuy?”
 
Duo face dropped at the mention of his love's name. “I was but I can't bring myself to see him and right after this gig we're outta here.”
 
“No, Duo you can't leave!” Quatre nearly shouted.
 
“If you don't wanna see him than why are you here?” Trowa asked.
 
“Sean and I made a deal and I lost. In a nut shell he wants me see Heero,” the long haired ex-pilot replied.
 
“Than why don't you?” Quatre asked.
 
Duo remained quiet.
 
“It's because of Miss Relena.” The blonde spoke-up, they had almost forgotten that she was in the room with them.
 
“Dorothy, how do you know about what's going on?” Quatre asked looking at her.
 
She gave them a sweet smile. “Because Sean and I were the go between for Mr. Yuy and Mr. Maxwell.”
A set each of emeralds, aquamarine, and obsidian orbs looked at Duo in disbelief.
 
“Is-is that true?” Quatre barely choked out.
 
“Yes,” Duo answered quietly. “Sean would deliver my letters with the regular mail and pickup the letters from Dorothy. Usually, Dorothy would meet Sean wherever we were performing.”
 
“Did you know that it was Dorothy who accepted your letters?” Quatre asked.
 
Slightly shaking his head. “No, not until today. Heero told me that if I could get someone to hand deliver my mail to him that he would have someone pick them up. So, I asked Sean and the rest you already know.”
 
“So, what do we do now?” This was the first time that Quatre was at a loss to figure out a plan of action.
 
“You men are hopeless.” Dorothy chastised.
 
They all looked at her like she grew a second head.
 
“The answer is right in front of you. If it was a snake it would have bitten you all by now.”
 
“Okay, Dorothy what do you have in mind?” Duo asked not sure if he like the idea of letting her plan something.
 
Mischief danced in her eyes before any one of them saw it. “Tonight, Scythe makes his first ever stage appearance. You do sing do you not Mr. Maxwell?”
 
With his eyes wide and mouth opened Duo gave one nod.
 
“Good.” Dorothy stood clasping her hands together as she twirled.
 
The former pilots had a bad feeling about what their former foe was going to do to them.
 
oOo TBC oOo
 
A/N: Well, it won't be too much longer now ^_^ Do you think that Duo and Heero will finally see each again or will Duo wimp out? Let me know.
 
Nemesis