Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love in the Basement ❯ Pt. 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Love in the Basement pt. 10/1

Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 2X1, and a little 3X4 and 5XS

Warnings: Heero will probably be a little OOC.

Disclaimer: I don't own GW

He swore to himself that he would always be there for Heero. No matter what.

Heero was scared to death. All he could hear was the snipping of the scissors. Duo noticed him trembling in his seat and tried to calm him down. When the barber was done he moved away. Duo knelt next the seat and shook Heero.

"Heero. It's okay, he's done now. Open your eyes Heero."

Heero opened his eyes and was relieved to see the scissors were gone. It hadn't hurt like he thought it would. Whenever the people at the house cut his hair it had hurt. He calmed down a little. Duo gave the man a tip and helped Heero to his feet. Heero steadied himself and started to walk towards the door. In his rush to get out of the place he didn't realize Duo wasn't behind him until he got to the door. He turned around and looked for him and found him at the cashier's desk. He walked over to him.

"Duo?"

"Go out to the car Heero. I'll be right out. I just have to pay for the haircut."

Heero nodded and went out of the shop. He didn't know where the car was or what it looked like. So he waited for Duo to come out. He didn't want to get lost or wander away because it would make Duo worry. Trowa who was still sitting in the car spotted Heero standing outside the barbershop. He got out of the car and waved at him. Heero spotted Trowa and waved back. Trowa huffed with annoyance when he realized Heero didn't know he wanted him to come over to the car. Trowa walked towards him. When he got there Duo had just walked out of the place. He looked up and saw Trowa approaching. He waved and made his way towards him with Heero following. Trowa just turned around when they reached each other. The three made their way back to the car and then back to the apartment.

At the apartment, Duo and Heero went into Heero's room to put away the things Heero bought. Duo and Heero came out of the room, Heero holding the teddy bear and a book in his hand. Trowa and Quatre were in the kitchen so Duo decided to go in and see if he could help. Heero went and sat on the couch. He drew the teddy bear close to his chest with one hand and with the other opened his book. He stayed that way until Duo came over and told him dinner was ready. The four of them sat down and ate dinner. They talked about random things and how their days went. Heero even added to the conversation about how fun today was for him.

Later that night Heero woke up and found himself alone in the room again. He got up, grabbed his bear and walked into the living room where he knew Duo was. He laid down on floor near the couch and fell asleep.

Duo woke up but for the life of him he didn't know why. He looked around too see what would wake him when he saw Heero on the ground. He smiled fondly down at him and watched him sleep. The moon shining through the sliding door played across Heero's body. Making him look like an angel sent down from heaven. He brought his hand down and started to caress Heero's face. He wanted to protect Heero from everything. He didn't know when these feelings became so strong just that he had them. He also knew he was starting to fall in love with Heero. Every smile Heero gave him made his heart flutter and the other day in the bath about killed him. He wanted Heero badly but couldn't do anything because it would be too much like touching a child. He decided to wait until Heero matured mentally before doing anything like that. He went to asleep caressing Heero's face. Heero just held tighter to his teddy bear and smiled.

The next morning after breakfast, Duo was helping Quatre with the dishes while Trowa and Heero were watching TV.

"Hey Quatre, are we meeting Wufei and Sally at Dr. Khushrenada's office?"

"Hmm…oh no we aren't Duo. They called while you were out and said that they were going back to work. They decided that it wasn't really necessary for them to be here but they want us to keep them posted."

"Okay, just wondering."

When the four of them got to Dr. Khushrenada's they saw five old men that they hadn't seen before. They sat down and waited for Treize to explain.

"Good morning gentlemen. Before we start let me introduce you to my colleagues. The one with the fake arm and glasses is Dr. J, the one with the gray hair and large nose is Dr. G, the one with the moustache is Dr. H, the one with a prosthetic nose is Dr. S, and the bald one is Dr. O. These men will be testing Heero's mental capacity. More specifically hearing, speaking, reading, memory and such. We should have the results in a couple of days. All of you don't have to stay for the tests, actually we prefer if you don't. It would be more precise and accurate if you weren't there. Although I did notice his dependency on you Mr. Maxwell. So I think we can bend the rules and allow you to stay. You'll be there to keep him calm but no helping him cheat. Any questions?"

"No I don't think so. What about you Heero? Any questions?"

"Will it hurt?"

"No, Heero it won't Heero."

"Don't worry Heero I'll be there to make sure they don't do anything. Okay?"

Heero nodded his head and stood when Duo stood.

"Okay. Lead the way."

Duo and Heero followed the six doctors out of the office. Trowa told Duo before he left that He and Quatre would go home and for him to call them when he needed to be picked up. Heero was nervous about all these old men around him. He didn't like it and moved closer to Duo. Duo made him feel safer and more secure.

The tests didn't take as long as Duo expected. The doctors even seem surprised at how fast it took. They called Trowa and he picked the up and drove them back to the apartment. It was late afternoon when they got there. They didn't do much for the rest of the day. Duo gave Heero one of the educational books, he bought, to read. Heero was extremely tired from the tests but stayed up to have dinner. After dinner Duo took Heero to his bedroom and put him to bed. Before he could leave though Heero latched onto his arm. Duo turned and looked at Heero.

"What's the matter Heero?"

"Read me a story?"

"Sure, which one?"

Heero got up and found one that looked interesting. He took it over to Duo to read. Duo opened the book and started reading. Heero settled down and held the bear feeling his eyes get droopy from the sound of Duo's voice. Halfway through Duo noticed that Heero had fallen asleep. He gently closed the book and set it down on the nightstand. Duo couldn't stop thinking of how much he wanted Heero. Wanted to touch him and hold him knowing that he was his and his alone. Unfortunately he knew he couldn't do that, not yet. Not until Heero was more mentally mature.

He stood to leave but stopped when Heero whimpered. He looked back and saw Heero curled up just like when they had found him. Duo walked back and caressed Heero's hair and noticed that Heero had calmed. When he moved away Heero frowned and curled up again. He couldn't bear to see him like that so he grabbed some nightclothes and got into bed with him. Heero curled around Duo with the teddy bear between them. Duo put one arm around Heero's waist and fell asleep.

The next morning, Duo awoke to find Heero snuggled up against him. He smiled and was about to doze off when he head Heero moan. He looked sharply at Heero hoping it wasn't a nightmare. Heero's face was contorted to be what looked like pain. Duo gently shook Heero.

"Heero wake up. Come on Heero wake up."

Heero groggily woke up and looked at Duo. He snuggled closer to Duo. Duo didn't know what was going on so he just hugged him. He remembered the dream he was having where Duo was touching him in the bathtub again. He didn't know why he had dreamed or what these new feelings were. But he knew one thing: Duo would fix it.

"Duo it hurts."

"What hurts Heero?"

"This." With that Heero took Duo's hand an put it on Heero's erection. Duo blushed deep red when he realized the he woke Heero from a wet dream and not a nightmare. He wasn't quite sure how to fix this. He slowly took his hand away from Heero's cock.

"Heero, I can't do that. It's wrong. I just can't."

"Please Duo. It really hurts. Please make it stop hurting."

He looked into Heero's pleading eyes and couldn't say no. His baby, his angel was in pain and he could fix it. Even though he knew he would feel ashamed later. So against his better judgment, Duo took hold of Heero's cock and stroked it.

Heero was delighted that Duo was going to fix it. When Duo touched him it was the best thing he had ever felt. Duo started to stroke faster wanting to end it fast but also not wanting to end it. He watched the emotions fly across Heero's face. Heero started to pump his hips to get better friction. He loved the feeling of Duo's hand and the feelings inside that felt like they were going to burst. He panted and moaned as Duo stroked him. Up and down, Up and down, Heero didn't want it to end, but it did all to soon for him. Heero screamed as he came. When Heero settled down he looked gratefully at Duo.

"Thank you Duo. I feel better now. Can we do it again?"

"NO. No Heero, not now. Later."

Heero pouted and looked down and noticed a bulge in Duo's lap. Wondering what it was he touched it and Duo moaned. Duo knew he should leave and take care of this on his own. He felt like some kind of pervert, but Heero was touching him again and all thoughts flew out of his head. Heero continued to touch the bulge and moved the boxers out of the way. What he saw caused him to gasp. It looked like his but this one was bigger. It was soft and silky to the touch. He copied what Duo did to him and gazed at Duo. Duo had his eyes closed and was panting. Heero sped up the stroking and Duo started to moan and buck his hips. Heero liking that he was making Duo make those sounds stroked faster. He looked down at the erection he was holding when he noticed something white leaking out of it. He touched the stuff with his other hand and brought it up to his face. He smelled it and wrinkled his nose, it didn't smell all that good but he decided to taste it. Duo happened to look at Heero when he put those fingers in his mouth. That was enough to send him over the edge. He opened his mouth to scream.

"OH MY GOD!"

TBC