Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love in the Basement ❯ Pt. 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Love in the Basement pt. 11/14

Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 2X1, and a little 3X4 and 5XS

Warnings: Heero will probably be a little OOC.

Disclaimer: I don't own GW

"OH MY GOD!"

Unfortunately that wasn't Duo screaming.

Trowa and Quatre had gotten up at the first scream. They raced towards Heero's bedroom. Quatre was about to barge in the room when Trowa shook his head.

"If Duo needed help, he would have yelled for it. He hasn't said anything yet."

Quatre reluctantly nodded and they both turned to go back to bed. A loud moan rang out and they stopped in their tracks. They looked at each other wondering if they heard the same thing. They slowly turned to look at the door. They walked back and stood outside the door. When they heard another loud moan Quatre didn't want to wait. He barged into the room and into something he thought he would never see. Heero was sucking on his fingers and stroking Duo. Quatre couldn't believe what he saw and shouted at them.

Heero jumped at the unexpected shout and looked at the door where Trowa and Quatre were standing. They stood stock still from shock. After Duo calmed a little he looked sheepishly at them.

"Umm Hi."

"Trowa take Heero into the bathroom and get him cleaned up. I need to talk to Duo."

Trowa walked around to get Heero. Heero looked at Duo and he nodded his head. Heero reluctantly left with Trowa while Quatre stayed behind. Duo threw a cover over himself and looked down ashamedly at his lap. Quatre stood there opening and closing his mouth trying to think of something to say.

"What do you think you were doing?"

"It's not what it looked like?"

"Not what it looked like?"

"Okay maybe it was what it looked like but I can explain."

"Then explain and it better be good."

"Well I woke up to find Heero next to me. He started to moan and I thought he was having a nightmare. I woke him up and he said he hurt and for me to fix it. I asked him where and he grabbed my hand and put it on his…you know. I tried to take my hand away but he was adamant. So I… you know… helped him out a little. I know it was wrong Quatre and I should have stopped him but I couldn't. I feel like such a pervert now. I don't know what's wrong with me Quatre. I'm falling in love with him and I didn't want to hurt him."

"I understand Duo but he is still a child mentally. You could have hurt him horribly."

"God Quatre, I know. But his body is the body of an adult and it knows what it wants."

"That is still no excuse to molest him. I can't believe you did that. I'm so disappointed with you. I need to go and cool off."

Quatre left the room in a huff. Duo looked around and decided he needed a shower but knew that the only was being used at the moment. So he took a dirty t-shirt and cleaned himself as best as he could and went to the living room to wait until the bathroom was free.

Meanwhile, Trowa had taken Heero into the bathroom and started Heero's bath.

"Do you need help or can you handle it by yourself?"

"I can handle it by myself."

"I'll be sitting right here in case you need help."

Heero nodded and got into the tub. He found the washcloth and soap and started to wash his body. Trowa looked everywhere but at Heero. Feeling enough time had passed he decided to discuss what he saw in the room with Heero.

"So, do you want to tell me what you were doing? I won't get mad."

"I woke up and it hurt. Duo made it stop hurting but I saw that Duo was also hurting so I helped him."

"Okay. But Heero it wasn't right what you did."

"Why not?"

"Heero, what you were doing is part of what sex is. You shouldn't be doing that until you know better."

"Then teach me. What's sex?"

"Hmm…hard question to answer. I don't think we should be having this discussion right now. We'll talk about it later."

"No, right now. Duo always says later. I want to know right now."

"How about after your bath. I've got a book you can read. It will tell you all about sex. Okay?"

"Okay."

Heero finished his bath and both he and Trowa reentered his room. Duo and Quatre weren't in the room anymore. Trowa stayed around to make sure Heero got dressed and they both went out into the living room. Duo was sitting on the couch and was watching television. Quatre could be heard moving stuff in the kitchen. When he saw Heero enter he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He didn't say anything to Heero nor did he look at him. Heero looked upset at that but didn't say anything.

The whole day went like that. Quatre avoided talking to Duo and Heero. Duo had been avoiding Heero. Heero was steadily getting more upset and poor Trowa was caught in the middle of it all. Later that night, Trowa had given the book he promised to Heero. Heero eagerly reached out his hands for the book, but Trowa held it in his hands.

"Now Heero, this has be our little secret."

"Secret?"

"A secret is something you don't tell anyone about. For instance I am giving you this book. You are not to tell anyone I gave it to you. That way you are keeping the secret. Do you understand.?"

Heero thought about what Trowa said and understood. He nodded his head and Trowa gave him the book. He immediately started to read.

"Oh and Heero when you're not reading it put it somewhere where no one but you can find it. Okay?"

"Okay."

Heero went back to reading but kept a lookout for Duo and Quatre. He wanted to keep this secret.

Three days went by like this. When they all sat down for breakfast on the fourth day the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Heero had finished reading the book the other night. He had some questions and decided now would be the best time to ask them.

"Umm…Trowa I had a question about the book you gave me."

Duo and Quatre were stunned. This was the first time that Heero asked someone other than Duo a question without being prodded.

"Okay Heero, after breakfast I will answer any questions you have."

"Wait a minute. Trowa what book did you give to Heero?"

"Some educational book he wanted to read."

"Okay. Heero you don't have to wait until after breakfast ask us now and we can help."

"NO! Wait, umm…why can't we wait until after breakfast. I mean Heero needs to eat more…."

"Trowa, why are you so nervous? What book did you give him to read? Heero what book did Trowa give you to read?"

"I can't tell you it's a secret."

That made Quatre and Duo more suspicious. Heero began to fidget from his nervousness. Quatre and Duo didn't sound mad but they looked it. Trowa just hung his head down and tried to look small hoping for a miracle that would save him.

"Heero go on and ask your question."

Trowa looked ready to interrupt when Quatre shot him a glare.

"Shut up Trowa. Now Heero go on and ask your question."

Heero looked around nervously. Duo and Quatre were looking at him waiting for his question. He looked to Trowa for help.

"It's okay Heero. Go ahead and tell them."

Trowa seeing no way out just waited for the storm to burst.

"Okay. Umm…well how do men have sex? The book only shows sex between a man and a woman."

Quatre and Duo stared incredulously at Toa.

"You gave him a book about SEX!"

Trowa was saved from responding when the phone rang. He got up and answered but the glare he received from Quatre told him that this discussion was far from over.

"Hello, hi Dr. Khushrenada. Uh huh…yeah…sure we can do that. What time? Sounds good. Bye."

Trowa walked back to the table and sat down. Heero was looking at his lap trying hard not to cry. Quatre was glaring at Trowa. Duo, on the other hand, was shocked. He looked at Heero and noticed his distress. He put a hand on Heero's back and rubbed it to calm him down. Heero looked up at Duo and smiled. This was the first time in three days that Duo touched him.

"That was Dr. Khushrenada. They are finished with the tests and would like Heero to come back in so they could go over the results."

"When do they want us in by?"

"He said he wanted him in by noon."

"Okay. We better get moving then if we want to be there on time."

Trowa and Quatre dropped them off at the front of the hospital.

"Hey Q, you sure you don't want to come in with us?"

"Yes Duo, I need to talk to Trowa alone."

Trowa seemed to shrink in his seat when he heard the undercurrent of ice in his lover's voice. Duo winced in sympathy for him. He took Heero's hand and turned to enter the Hospital. When they got to the office Dr. Khushrenada was waiting for them.

"Welcome Gentlemen. If you would please sit down we can get started. Well it seems that Heero is a very smart man. He shows signs of being gifted which is probably how he learned to read and speak. He apparently taught himself. Now my colleagues want to make him some kind of science experiment but I didn't think you would like that."

"Damn straight I wouldn't like that. Heero isn't some lab experiment."

"I agree Mr. Maxwell. That is why I recommended Heero to a tutor and a psychologist. They both have dealt with children who have been grossly abused. Although this case is unusual I don't think there should be any problems."

"Okay. When will we meet them?"

"I can set up an appointment some time next week for you to meet them."

"That sounds good. So what should we do in the meantime?"

"You can start educating him yourself. Show him things that he probably hasn't seen or tried. Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Well I guess that settles that. I hope you have a good day. I will call you to set up the meeting."

"Thank you, Dr. Khushrenada."

They left the office and waited to be picked up to go back to the apartment. They didn't wait long before Quatre pulled up to pick them up. Duo looked a little shocked. Trowa usually drove the car.

"Hey Quatre, where's Trowa?"

"He locked himself in our bedroom and refuses to come out."

"Have you tried talking to him?"

"What do you think I was doing before he locked himself in.?"

"Were you talking or yelling?"

"Well there was some yelling."

"Oh I see so you got into a fight and he ran and hid in the bedroom."

"Fine if that is how you want to see it. Could you help me Duo? I still need to talk to him."

"As long as it's talking and not yelling."

"I will talk to him and not yell."

"Okay then I will help you."

When they got back to the apartment Duo made sure Heero was seated in the living room before heading off to Trowa and Quatre's bedroom. He saw Quatre standing outside trying to cajole Trowa into letting him in. It wasn't working.

"Quatre why don't you go into the kitchen. Heero's hungry and he wants you to make him a snack."

Quatre looked at Duo in confusion but saw the wicked look in his eye and decided to play along.

"Okay Duo. Trowa this isn't finished yet."

He started to walk away but Duo grabbed him and pushed him against the wall near the door. He put a finger to his mouth and went to the door and knocked.

"Okay Trowa he's gone. Would you like to explain what happened?"

"We got into a fight."

"I can tell. Why don't you open the door and let me in and we can discuss this."

"Okay."

Trowa opened the door to let Duo in but wasn't prepared for what happened next. When the door opened Duo grabbed Quatre and threw him in the room. He snatched the doorknob and closed the door behind him. Quatre sat on the floor where Duo threw him stunned at what happened. He would never had guessed Duo would throw him in here.

Duo smirked at the silence his stunt had caused. He walked back to the living room where Heero was still sitting.

"So Heero what do you want to do?"

Heero looked at Duo and wondered if he would answer his question. The same question he asked this morning. He never got an answer to it and now decided to ask Duo.

"Could I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"How do two men have sex with each other?"

TBC