Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love in the Basement ❯ Pt. 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Love in the Basement pt. 12/14

Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 2X1, and a little 3X4 and 5XS

Warnings: Heero will probably be a little OOC.

Disclaimer: I don't own GW

"How do two men have sex with each other?"

Duo's jaw dropped when he heard the question. He had hoped Heero had forgotten the question. Apparently he hadn't. He didn't know how to explain this to Heero.

"Let me go get Trowa. He could explain this better than I can."

He walked back down the hallway to get Trowa. His hand was in mid knock when he heard a moan coming from the other side of the door. Evidently Trowa and Quatre had made up. He backed away from the door and went back to the living room trying to think of answers for Heero. He decided the best thing to do was be blunt. No matter how embarrassing. He sat down next to Heero. Heero faced Duo and waited for the answer.

"Umm…hmm…when two guys have sex one is on the bottom and one is on the top. The top puts his…penis…in the one on the bottom. Do you understand?"

"No. Where does he put it in at?"

"You know that place where umm…poop comes out."

Heero nodded his head. Duo was bright red trying to have this discussion with Heero. He never thought he would have to teach someone the gay version of the birds and the bees.

"It's called your anus. That is where."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little the first time, but not much after that."

"Do all guys have sex?"

"Well yes, but not all with men. Some have sex with women."

"Can we have sex?"

"NO. No Heero we can't have sex."

"Why not? I want to know what it feels like. Please?"

Right about then Trowa and Quatre walked into the living room. Duo and Heero fell silent and looked at them. Trowa and Quatre were smiling, it seems they had made up. They looked at Heero and Duo and realized they had interrupted something.

"Oh sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt."

"No it's okay Q, we were about finished with our discussion."

"Oh what was it about?"

"He wanted to know about sex and I told him."

"WHAT?"

"Well I couldn't not tell him about it. He had questions and I answered them for him. We can't treat him like a child. He might not be as intelligent as us yet but that doesn't mean we have to baby him."

"I know. That pretty much summed up our argument. It's okay but I still don't think it's appropriate."

"Okay Q. Well I need to do go to the bathroom."

"Okay Duo."

Duo didn't really need to go to the bathroom he just needed to get away from the conversation Heero and him were having. He went into the bathroom and locked the door. He turned around and leaned against the door and sighed. That had been one of the most embarrassing conversations he had had. He couldn't blame Heero though. Heero only asked a question but the last question really got him. He did want to have sex with Heero. Actually he wanted to make love to Heero but knew Heero wasn't ready yet. After he composed himself he left the bathroom. He stopped by Heero's room and grabbed another book for Heero to read.

Heero was waiting in the living room for Duo to return. He hoped Duo wasn't mad at him. He didn't know what he did that was wrong but he was going to apologize for it. He saw Duo walking towards him with another book and sit down next to him. Before Duo could speak, Heero started to talk.

"I'm sorry Duo. I didn't mean to do anything wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong Heero. You don't have to be sorry. Here, I brought you another book to read. If you have any questions just ask."

Heero smiled and took the book. Happy that Duo wasn't mad at him. He decided to save the rest of his questions for later. He opened the book and started to read.

Heero spent the rest of the day reading to book. Duo sat by him and watched him read and helped him along the way. Duo watched Heero's expressions while reading. All to soon it was time for bed. Duo put Heero to bed and intended to sleep back on the couch. Just before leaving Heero grabbed his arm and held tight.

"Please sleep with me tonight."

"I can't Heero. I don't want what happened the last time I did that to happen again."

"I promise it won't happen."

"Heero it isn't something you can promise."

"Please Duo."

Heero looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and pleaded with him. Duo took one look and he couldn't say no. He changed and got into bed with Heero. Heero snuggled up to him and laid there. Duo watched him waiting for him to go to sleep. He liked to watch Heero sleep but Heero wasn't falling asleep.

"What's wrong Heero?"

"Oh…umm…I still have a question."

Duo sucked in a breath at the statement. He steeled himself for the question.

"Okay Heero what is the question?"

"Why do people have sex?"

"Besides being very pleasurable, they have sex because they love each other."

"Love?"

"Yes, love."

"What's that?"

"It's hard to explain. It is how you feel about someone who is special to you. You always want to be near the person and when you can't be you miss them terribly. You want to protect them from everything and keep beside you at all times. There are tons of other things to describe it but it is different for every person. All I can tell you is that you have to find out for yourself."

"Hmm…then I love you."

Duo was floored for a minute by that confession. But the rational part of his brain told him that Heero didn't mean it. He knew Heero was only saying that because he didn't know what love really was.

"No you don't Heero. You might admire me but it's not love. You have to figure it out for yourself. It can't be a split second decision."

"Well it is. I love you. I love the way you protect me, and your braid. I don't like hurting you and I love to make you smile. I don't want to be with anyone else. I like Trowa, Quatre, Wufei and Sally but not as much as I like you. You saved me from those evil people. You are my prince who came and rescued me just like in the stories."

"Yeah but those stories aren't real Heero."

"They aren't real?"

"No. They're called fantasy. There are no knights or princesses or things like that now."

"Oh. So they aren't real. So there isn't a thing called love?"

"No they aren't real but love does exist."

"So not all parts of the fairy tales are fake. They always say that love conquers all."

"I guess not but that doesn't mean you love me."

"Of course I love you. I hate being away from you. You make me feel safe and secure. Knowing nothing bad will happen because you won't let it. I like it when you touch me. I don't like anyone else's touch but yours. I love you Duo."

Heero hoped he conveyed that he really did love Duo. Duo sat shocked at what Heero was saying. Heero was nervous about the next thing he was going to ask. He needed to know the answer though.

"D-do you l-love me, Duo?"

TBC