Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love in the Basement ❯ Pt. 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Love in the Basement pt. 14/15

Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 2X1, and a little 3X4 and 5XS

Warnings: Heero will probably be a little OOC.

Disclaimer: I don't own GW

"Duo, can we make love?"

"Ummm… Heero you do know what this means right?"

"Hai. I want to make love with you and only you. Please?"

"Okay Heero, but first come here."

Heero walked over to Duo confused as to why Duo wanted him there. When he was with in range Duo grabbed Heero by the waist and pulled him into a kiss. Heero had faltered and fell into Duo's arms. The kiss wasn't like any of the kisses they had had before. Duo started out softly but it grew with intensity. He slipped his tongue out and swiped it across Heero's bottom lip. Heero gasped and shuddered at the contact. Duo took advantage of the open mouth and stuck his tongue in. Heero eyes flew open at the new sensation but then slowly closed again as the feeling over took him. The tongue inside him felt good and he moaned in appreciation. Duo moved his hands up and cupped Heero's head. He drew back so they both could breath. Heero was gasping for breath. Duo leaned closer and nuzzled his nose with Heero's before kissing him again.

Duo brought his hands down and started to touch Heero through his shirt. One hand went down and cupped Heero's ass while the other was pulling Heero's t-shirt from his pants. When there was enough room the hand slid beneath the shirt and caressed the silky skin underneath. Heero groaned and panted at the feeling of Duo's hands. He wanted to more so he leaned into the touches hoping that Duo didn't move the hand. He felt himself get weak and reached up to grab hold of Duo's arms to keep him steady. The new emotions were overwhelming but so pleasurable that Heero didn't want the to stop. Duo pulled away and leaned towards Heero's ear.

"Let's take this to your room."

All Heero could do was nod. Duo pulled Heero along and when the got to the door Duo picked Heero up and cradled him next to his body.

"Been wanting to do this for awhile. I'm your prince and I am going to take you to bed."

Heero smiled and looped one hand around Duo's head and the other opened the door for them. When they were in Duo kicked the door shut and strode to the bed and set Heero down on it. Duo stepped back a little and took off his shirt. He smiled when he saw the Heero's eyes fill with desire and love at the sight. Heero just looked at Duo and his beauty. His fingers itched to touch the skin presented to him but waited to see what Duo would do. Duo strode back to Heero but Heero stopped him when he put his hand on Duo's chest. Duo took the hand away and kissed it. Tonight was for Heero.

"Relax Heero. Let me do this. Just lay there. I promise you'll get to touch me soon."

Heero put his hand back down on the bed and waited to see what Duo would do next. Duo first grabbed Heero's t-shirt and pulled it off. He leaned down and started to kiss Heero's jaw line while his hands grabbed a hold of Heero's waist. He kissed down Heero's chest paying extra attention to Heero's nipples. He suckled on one and rolled the other between his fingers. Then switched. He did this until they were very sensitive to touch. Heero was arching up and panting from the feeling. He put his hand in Duo's hair to keep him there. Duo took the hand back out and gave Heero his braid to hold instead. Heero clutched onto the braid as sensation upon sensation rolled through his body. Duo kissed his way down Heero's chest and down to his stomach. He kissed Heero's navel and heard Heero gasp. He swirled his tongue around the bellybutton and Heero couldn't help but arch up into the feeling.

Duo's hands came down and stilled Heero's hips. One hand went over and unbuttoned the jeans and tugged down the zipper. Duo slipped his hand inside to grab hold of the erection he found there. Heero almost jumped off the bed from the touch. He panted and moaned loudly for Duo to continue. But Duo didn't, he let go and pulled the pants down and off of Heero's body. Duo slid his hands down Heero's thighs and legs then back up. He then kissed down one leg and back up. Heero was so hard it was starting to hurt. He whimpered from the pleasurable pain. Duo looked down and saw Heero's grimace and decided it was time to speed it up a little. Duo took one hand and closed it around Heero's cock. He stroked Heero's cock with one hand and massaged the balls with the other.

Heero felt all the sensations rolling in his gut and he felt like he was going to explode. The pleasure was too much for him.

"Duo…please…please…please…"

He didn't know what he was begging for all he wanted was more.

"Shh, baby its okay. Let go Heero, I want to see you come."

Duo picked up the pace of the strokes and one finger massaged Heero's entrance and that was enough. With a loud scream Heero came all over himself. Duo lazily pumped him until Heero had calmed. He took a finger and swiped it through the cum on Heero's chest.

"Hmmm. Tasty."

Heero didn't understand it but his body was begging for more. He didn't know what more was but he knew Duo did.

"Duo I want more. Please?"

"Okay baby. Hold on."

Duo stood and took of his pants and boxers and got back onto the bed. He spread Heero's legs and sat between them. Heero looked between his legs to see Duo smiling down at him. His erection was very swollen and red. Heero could feel his cock getting hard from just looking. Duo smiled at the response and gathered some of the cum on Heero's chest to spread on his fingers. He brought those fingers down to Heero's entrance and massaged it.

"This might hurt or feel uncomfortable for a minute but just relax. It will feel good soon."

Duo pushed one finger in. Heero whimpered at the slight pain he felt from the intrusion. After that it just felt uncomfortable. Duo noticing the discomfort started to stroke Heero's arousal. Heero completely forgot about the intruding fingers and just concentrated on the feelings rolling in his groin. Duo put in another finger and kept thrusting in and out searching for the special spot inside Heero. Heero was in a pleasurable daze but was snapped out of it when white stars flashed before his eyes. Duo had found his sweet spot.

"DUO! Do that again."

Duo smiled when he found the spot and hit again. He added a third and fourth finger while hitting that spot. Heero didn't know how much more he could take.

"Please…Duo…n-need you inside n-now."

"Are you sure Heero?"

"Duo, p-please make l-love to me. Please…please…please…"

"Shh…baby. Don't worry just relax."

Duo took his fingers out and swiped up some more cum and slathered his very hard cock. He had been getting progressively harder but had been holding himself back for Heero. He took hold of his cock and pressed it at Heero's entrance. He slowly pushed himself in. It was like entering heaven. It was so tight and warm. He slowly pushed all the way in and waited for Heero to adjust.

Heero had stopped breathing when Duo pushed in. It had hurt a little at first but now it felt so good. He felt filled and loved. He looked up at Duo with tears in his eyes. Duo looked down and started to worry.

"Shh… Heero don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. If you want we could stop."

"N-no. I love you Duo. It doesn't hurt it feels wonderful."

Duo was relieved to hear he wasn't hurting Heero.

"I love you too Heero. Are you ready?"

Heero nodded but he wasn't quite sure what he was nodding for. Then Duo started to move out of him. Heero didn't like that and put his legs around Duo to keep him in but it wasn't working. Heero was about to start crying from the loss when Duo pushed back in and filled him. Heero gasped at the feeling. The next thrust hit his prostate and he bucked up and moaned.

Duo started out slowly and then moved faster. He couldn't stop himself now. The pleasure was overriding both their senses and they moved together. Duo thrusting into Heero and Heero pushing back to meet the thrust. Duo felt himself getting closer to edge and reached down to grab Heero's erection. He stroked him while pumping into him. Heero shouted at the new sensation.

Heero came first over their stomachs and Duo's hand. Heero never felt so much pleasure before in his life. He howled his pleasure.

Duo felt and heard Heero come. He felt Heero constrict against his shaft and cried out Heero's name. He continued to thrust while emptying himself in Heero.

Duo used the last of his strength to keep himself above Heero. He hissed as he pulled out of Heero. Heero was floating on a sea of pleasure. He couldn't hear anything all he could do was feel. While Duo waited for Heero to come back down to earth he leaned over the bed and grabbed Heero's shirt. He used it to clean their bodies before lying down and pulling Heero to him. Heero instantly cuddled up to him.

"Wow."

"Wow is right Heero."

"Can we do that again?"

"How about after our nap?"

"Okay but next time I want to make love to you."

"Okay Heero."

Heero and Duo slipped into sleep feeling sated and happy.

TBC