Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Nemesis ❯ Wig Out ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nemesis

Disclaimer: Of course I own nothing to do with Gundam Wing or the Gundam Boys (but I can dream can't I?) all is not mine except for the character of Nemesis or any others that I put in that are not from the series (duh! right?)

Note: Be kind this is my first GW fanfic and I apologize before hand if anyone is out-of-character but I would love to hear you comments and critiques so here goes nothing.

"spoken"
*thought*
<communications unit>
(authors comments)

Chapter Seven
Wig Out
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That was weird," Duo said after they reached their safe house, "She talked about her gundam as though it was alive."

"Crazy onna," Wufei mumbled.

"Yeah, look who's talking. You're as bad as she is. Remeber Nataku?" Duo teased.

"Baka!" Wufei yelled and was next seen chasing a braided blur around the room.

"What would make someone have such a bond with their Gundam?" Trowa wondered aloud. Heero and Quatre looked at each other for a moment.

"Zero System," they both said quietly. Wufei and Duo stopped dead in their tracks.

"She's got that on her Gundam?! And she wants to keep it?!" Duo asked in shock, "That system's a suicide machine. No one can control it."

"Either she can or its controlling her even when she's out of the suit," Heero explained.

"Connected but not connected," Quatre murmured.

"Exactly."

"I still say she's crazy," Duo said folding his arms across his chest.

"Aren't we all," Quatre laughed looking at the other pilots.

"The question is, now what?" Trowa asked Heero.

"We make a visit," Heero said, holding up a computer printout with her address.

***

"Men!" Nemesis yelled as she entered her room. *I better pack up, if they know who I am, they probably know where I am too* "Urg, I'm gonna kill them," she yelled out in flustration.

<Beep><Beep>

"Hm, speak of the devil," she said as the link opened.

<Nemesis, have you made contact?> a male voice asked on the other side of the line.

"With who?" she asked sarcastically, "Your hit men?"

<What are you talking about? Your to meet with the other pilots>

"Ex-pilots, Omega, emphasis on EX."

<Oh dear> the man mumbled.

"No shit 'oh dear' they could be an enemy."

<They're not enemies> the professor said, trying to calm her down.

"Why would an ally destroy Gundam?"

<Calm down> he started.

"Can't talk now, gotta run."

<Nemesis!>

"You know how to contact me," and with that she shut off the transmitter. "Jerk." She continued to stuff clothes into her bag as fast as she could, stopping only once to keep out one pair of clothes, a blue sundress, sandles, and a brown wig. *Just in case I do run into them again* she thought as she threw on the clothes. *Ugh I hate wearing dresses, they make me look like a goodie-to-shoes* she thought in disgust as she straightened everything infront of the mirror.

***

"Great place," Duo muttered as they walked down a run down street.

"Yeah, its no better than those safe houses we use," Quatre muttered. The address Heero had gotten said she was living alone, which was to be expected. What wasn't was that the address lead them to the worst part of town, hardly the place you would expect to find the universe's best assasin but just perfect for a Gundam pilot.

The five boys walked down the crumbling sidewalk, watching out for trouble, particularly a sexy black and white haired girl in black leather. But what they found was a group of thugs trying to mug a brunette in a blue dress, keyword being 'trying' for the young woman was putting up quite a fight. The pilots looked at one another and proceeded to see if the girl needed any help or if the three men needed medical attention (^_^).

When they caught up to the brawl they stopped, keeping a safe distance from the girl. They watched as she beat up the thugs left and right. They were about to go back to finding Nemesis when one of the men pulled at the girl's hair only to have it come off her head revealing a black and white haired head.

"Shit," was all she said as she knocked the guy out with a kick to the head and retreived her wig but the damage was done. Heero pulled out his gun and aimed the weapon at her head.

"Geez, does anyone else get the feeling we've done this before?" she asked sarcastically but raised her hands above her head, "What do you people want with me?" (I should stop here shouldn't I? Just kidding, I feel like continuing, go me!)

"We just want to talk," Quatre said softly.

"It doesn't look like thats what he wants," she said, jerking her hand towards Heero, "Besides I don't talk to traitors."

"We're not traitors!" Wufei yelled. Duo walked up to Heero's side.

"Listen babe, if you don't run Heero will put down his gun and we'll talk, alright?" Heero looked at Duo with surprise and annoyance, then back to Nemesis as she thought it over.

*Being shot is never a good thing...if I listen to them I'll be able to stay alive longer...okay thats decided* Nemesis lowered her hands slowly and nodded her head in defeat, "Fine lets talk, but not here, too many witnesses, we can go to my place."

"Don't you say the sweetest things," Duo murmured and began to follow her as she lead the was, Heero replacing his gun in his pocket (or wherever he keeps it ^-^).

"No tricks onna," Wufei whispered in her ear as they walked up to her apartment over creaking stairs.

"Now would I do that, Wuman?" she purred back to him when they reached the door. She reached into her bag only to be stopped by Trowa's arm, "God, I'm only getting the key!"

Trowa just looked over to Duo who nodded and started to pick the lock.

"You guys aren't suspicious at all, are you? Just don't break the lock, I don't want to have to pay that crocked landlord anything."

"You should be rich, what do you care?" Heero asked.

"I am rich, but I doubt he would ask for money." By then, Duo had opened the door and walked in quietly, hoping not to set off any alarams or booby traps. Nemesis didn't even flinch and walked right past him and plopped her bag onto the sagging chair of the rundown room. She then turned squarly and stared daggers at the.

"So talk boys. Who are you really? And whats that gotta do with me?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm done, that was a lot to type, maybe I'm just too tired. I really should've waited for a review but I wanted to type this chapter up now before I forgot about it. I've got up to chapter 10 written out so now I just need to type it out for you humble readers. Please tell me what you thought, I love to hear all comments even flames so thank you for reading and see you next time in chapter 8: Protecting Peace.
~nike13