Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Pinball ❯ Loose Ends ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Series: Pinball

Chapter 15: Loose Ends

Author: Niere

Rating: PG

DISCLAIMER: The series Gundam Wing and the characters therein do not belong to me. I'm just putting them in different situations to see how they react.

Summary: It's a world where everyone has psionic abilities…well, most everyone. Another contest is coming up and the undefeated Duo notices a new player, a null, a person with no psionic abilities. Just what is it about this boy and why can't Duo get him off his mind?

Methods of communication:

"normal speech"

{manual alphabet}

//telepathic speech//

::morse code::

TK=telekinesis, the ability to move things with one's mind. TP=telepathy, the ability to send/receive thoughts. Empathy=the ability to send/receive emotions or feelings. Pyrokinesis=the ability to create/control fire. Pre-cog=the ability to "see" the future.

# # #

Story so far:

The trial is over. Dr. J is dead. Heero has had his senses restored. Everything is right in the world. End of story, right?

Quatre and Trowa have homes of their own to return to. They do, however, end up spending a lot of time at each other's homes and end up moving in together.

Wufei's parents come back to the states. They see the happiness and contentment of their son in his current situation. Although they do not understand his choices, they truly love him and only want him happy. They allow him to stay with Treize and Zechs, who they see as good role models, despite their orientation. (or, considering the 'choices' that Wufei has made, because of their orientation?)

Duo, no longer needing protective custody, returns to his foster home.

And life goes on.

What about Heero you say? But he's returned to normal. What else did you want to know?

Oh, yes. That's right. He no longer has a home, does he?

Well, he stays with Treize, Zechs and Wufei for a while. They are very nice to him, but he really isn't comfortable there … sort of 'left out' you know.

Duo has a talk with his foster mother. She agrees with Duo and does some checking. After about a month of 'red tape', Heero is taken in to the same foster home that Duo lives in. He is immediately made welcome by the other two boys that live there: Pyro, a pyrokinetic; and Wolfe, a teleport. "Mom" quickly gives up trying to keep Duo and Heero in their own rooms, and allows them to share. Being an empath herself, she can understand them wanting to be together. She only asks that they 'keep it to a dull roar' when she's home … at least until she can find a boyfriend of her own.

That's about it. Everyone is together and happy. I think that about covers the loose ends, ne?

Owari

 

Author's Note: I apologize for the ending. This is the outline of how the story was to end. I'd hoped to expand on it and have them all "live" the story, but the real world is being really nasty to me right now. I didn't want to leave this story unfinished, so I tried to at least tell the ending I'd planned.

My sincerest thanks to all of you that responded to my chapters. Even the one or two word comments are appreciated and good for my morale, such as it is.

If I manage to get my head screwed on straight again and out of the depths of hell that it's in, hopefully I'll write again. You never know. Wish me luck, ne?

My love to you all,

Niere