Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Raining Tragedy ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Raining TragedyAuthor: DeityOfDeathArchive: Yes please......Pairings: 1x2x5 , 3x4Category: Drama, Romance, Rating: NC-17/R.Spoilers: MaybeWarnings: Yaoi, Lemon. rape. Disclaimers: I never have nor will I ever own Gundam Wing or it's chars. They are property of Bandai and a few other major companies.
Raining Tragedy
The rain poured down continuously, playing a somber rhythm on everything it hit. The beautiful crystalline drops were fun to watch, especially when people ran frantically to escape them. Rain proves that by yourself you can do something but when you gather your forces you can do much more. Who was I to outrun such valiant effort? I stood under the sheltered overhang for a minute longer before stepping out into the rain. I was due home and I was sure that I would be missed if I was much longer. They always worried when I went for walks in the city. 'It's not safe,' 'I know your a Gundam pilot but you should have someone go with you' and my all favorite 'try not to get into trouble.' You would think they were my parents and not my lovers and friends.
I had passed the harbor and was now coming into the city and headed towards the subway. My favorite mode of transportation next to a gundam. I was almost there. It's pretty close after you pass that menacing alley. That alley always did creep me out. It was so dark and haunting. I had always wondered if it was the source of many bad happenings. I mean it has such a bad vi........
"What the hell!?"
"Look boys. Look what we have here," I was held in a tight grip. My arms pinned behind my back. This was not good. Did he just say 'boys'?
"What a pretty thing like you walking the streets," the same voice and its not coming from the one holding my arms pinned. In front of me I see a tall well muscled man with wavy blonde hair and beady green eyes. His cheeks are chubby and his muscular legs tell me he either works out or does some heavy duty work.
"Being awfully calm aren't we beauty," comments beady eyes.
I look at him and feel myself grin.
"What's to be worried over? I just see a bunch of losers who are looking to get their asses kicked."
I lifted my legs so that the unknown brute behind me had two options. He could either let me fall to my knees or hold my weight. Judging by the pressure in which he held my arms I believed the latter. And it turned out I was right. I found my legs floating under me as I lifted them against my bottom. I swung my body forward and on the swing back kicked out into the man holding me. He let go of my arms and I managed to land on my knees on the concrete and stood up as fast as I could. I ran into beady eyes and the choked sound escaping from him reassured me that I had knocked the breath out of him. I turned to see the man that had been holding my hands. I was correct in assuming he was as big as the beady eyes. He was just as well built muscle wise but way better looking than his beady eyed cohort. His charcoal black hair was shoulder length and plastered in soaked ringlets around his head and face. His eyes the color of fresh churned soil starred at me in contempt as he tried standing but failing due to the damage I did to his family jewels. I took the opportunity to kick him in his face and then duck to avoid a hit from behind from yet another man. This one caused me to pause for a brief second in awestruck surprise. He wore a uniform. Not just any uniform an alliance uniform. The insignia was definitely a give away.
That pause was all it took for beady eyes to smack me in the hard with something that definitely not his hand. I blinked through the pain and white spots that swam in my vision. I felt the pain tearing through my skull and I concentrated on trying to get up but I had spent too much of my time trying to focus that beady eyes was now holding my hands squeezed in both of his oversized hands. That was definitely going to bruise. I struggled as much as I could and I was happy with the reward of kicking brute straight in the face. From the gasp and labored breathing I had most likely busted his nose. That wasn't reward enough.
I felt my body being lifted off of the cold wet cement and suddenly I was facing that dingy wet ground with hands pressing my back into that flat ground. I felt another set of hands most likely pretty boy, moving along my lower body along my hips and in as rough a fashion as possible I felt my jeans tug down my hips and to my ankles. I had a feeling what was going to happen and I struggled as if my life depended on it. I ground my body hard into that wet cement feeling every scratch and scrape but not caring. All I wanted was to be able to escape.
"GET THE FUCK OFF!"
"He's excited, Ralph," I struggled even harder and was rewarded with a sharp yank at my braid. It was rough, rough enough that I felt a few pieces tugged from my scalp. I continued struggling and screaming in the hope that someone would eventually give or even knock me unconscious.
No, I was not so lucky. Another tug and I felt my boxers rip and give to the cold droplets of rain and air and then to hands that had began to roam over my bottom. I felt sickened. I didn't want this. I should have listened to Fei. I should have taken a gun with me like Ro' suggested. Where were they right now? Would they ride in and save me like knights on stallions? I doubted it. We were friends and I had flirted with more but would that ever happen?
Why am I so worried about my feelings towards them now? I'm about to be raped. About to........
I felt my cheeks spread apart and I struggled trying my best to give them a run for their money. It wasn't working I felt something warm and hard press between and I began to struggle harder and yell more and it was like a moment had slowed to crawl as I felt that warm hardness press into me. I felt the burning, tearing pain. I remember hearing a distant voice say I was as good of a lay as they had thought. I remember thinking or Heero and Wufei. I thought of Quatre and Trowa and wondered what they were doing. I tried thinking of anything and of everything. I wanted to be gone. I wanted to die in battle. Each thrust brought new pain and returned me to my cruel reality. I felt the thrusting increase and I heard the distant cries and sobs of someone. They were pain filled and thick with tears and it wasn't until I felt the moving stop and the warm hardness inside me had slid out that I realized those sobs and screams were mine. I had almost foolishly thought that it was over. Almost.
I looked up from the curtain of blood that had flowed over my eyes and into pretty boys face. He smiled and pinned my wrists down in place of beady eyes. I felt pressure on my legs for a moment and then I was lifted off the ground again only to be laid flat on my back in the water. I thought myself lucky for a mere second, when I noticed I could feel nothing down there. But when I looked up at Beady eyes seeing that he was thick and hard and about to press into me I could suddenly feel a slight stinging begin. But that sting was nothing. Beady eyes forced himself inside me and grinned as he began his own frantic rhythm. It hurt. I wanted to pass out. I felt it coming, the wave of darkness but I was cruelly yanked back by beady eyes as he shuddered inside me violently. I bit my lip tasting copper blood as it filled my mouth. I would not give him the satisfaction of screaming this time. I would not. He roughly pulled himself from inside me and I yelped. I knew that there was one more to take his turn and I waited silently counting in my head the drops of rain that rippled in a puddle of oily water some distance from my head. I felt him enter me and at that point sweet adrenaline had made me numb. I closed my eyes and gave in to the darkness and the sound of rain.
To Be Continued......