Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Relena Strikes Back!! ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
Disclamer: I don't own Gundam Wing... except all the GW mangas that I've collected (all except Ground Zero) and the Endless Waltz vcd that I owned. Gundam Wing characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hajime Yadate, Koichi Tokita and various other ppl involved in this Gundam legacy. No copyright infringement are intended. So don't send over armies, gundams, MS or MDs if there are any similarities on this fics with other written works...
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Chapter 2

Written by Azzie/Az @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie


At the Darlian's estate.....

Relena gently massages her ankle. She was surprised that she had slipped while going up the stairs. And I never slipped from these stairs before! Pargan rushed over to help. Relena suddenly felt awful as Pargan helped her up, not because of her ankle but because she felt that she had heard Heero calling to her before falling. She quickly dismissed that feeling as she entered her room. She was deeply in thought when she was interrupted by yet another visitor. It was Duo. At first, she'd liked to greet him happily, but seeing his serious face made her stopped in her tracks.

'What is it? What's the matter?', she said as she rushed after him.

Duo burst out, 'Relena, had you seen Heero?', holding Relena by the shoulder. Relena was startled, 'Yeah, but...'

'When is it? Where? Was he here?'

'---no, it's an hour ago. At St. Gabriel. And he's not here! Why, has anything happened to him?', she said in shock.

Duo slowly released his grip and sat on the chair. Relena followed suit. 'What's the matter? You looked awful....',

Duo shook his head. 'A few minutes ago, I received an anonymous e-mail saying that they had one of the Gundam pilots with them. They demanded the Gundams, in exchange for the pilot's life. I was so worried, that I called the others to make sure they're all right. All but Heero. They also received that same e-mail, and neither of us managed to contact Heero. And then, Quatre told me that he remembered Pargan asking his help to contact Heero before and I thought I would find him here.'

Relena looked down.

'Oh, that's why... umm, but maybe there's nothing wrong. Heero could take care of himself...', she said, more to herself that to Duo.

Duo sighed and rose, deciding that it's time to leave, 'I guessed you're right. Probably just a ruse to fool us into handing over the Gundams...', he said. Relena accompanied him out. 'But if you have news about him, don't forget to call me...', he said. Relena just nodded as Duo left on his jeep.


**

Relena took a deep breath as she closed the door to her room. She opened her window, and looked out. 'Heero....', and subconsciously, her hand searched over the small table on which she'd always put her teddy bear. Relena jumped. She looked at the bare table. It's gone!, she thought at first, It's... oh, probably Heero has it! And waited for me! Relena immediately ran and went out. Pargan, who was at the time washing the car, called out to her but she just ran. Relena's heart thumped even faster. She quickly remembered her feeling few hours ago, of hearing Heero's call... Heero.... you must be all right! Please.... be all right! She thought as she ran.

Relena ran through the woods, her shortcut towards St. Gabriel. And then, there was a flash of light and she stopped short. It was a gun, the type Heero always used. She looked around, saw the teddy and took both things. But where's Heero....? ,she thought. As she was holding her teddy, she felt something wet on it. She examined it and dreaded what she saw. It was blood!

'Oh no, it can't be...! Heero!!!!', she shouted, as she held tight the teddy bear....



**

Relena...
Heero opened his eyes. Uh, where am I...? It's so dark... He then tried moving his arms and legs, but he couldn't. I'm all tied up.... oh, now I remembered... A door in front of him opened. A shadow of a man came in and switch on the lights. Heero flinched as the sudden burst of light almost blinded him. Few more men came in. The first man took a chair and sat in front of him. Heero made a face, as the man, apparently their leader stared at his face.

'What?! Never seen a kid before?' he asked, mockingly.

The man chuckled, ' Ha, I never knew you could joke...' Heero smiled, ' I learned it from a friend...'

The man was amused. 'I see. Brave boy...' , and suddenly he grasp Heero's shirt by the neck, '... tell me where do you hid your Gundams!' Heero remained motionless. 'What are you talking about? I don't hid any Gundam or whatever you called it...'

The man was furious, and almost choke Heero to death. Still Heero didn't make any reaction. The man slowly let go of Heero. Heero fall back on the chair which he was put to.

'Foolish... But even though you deny your identity, I still know who you are! We were... among the men of White Fang, and I recognize you as one of the Gundam pilots... Uhh, very well. I already told your friends that we had you hostage. If you don't give up your Gundam, they will. Hmmh, otherwise, you're dead!'

Heero smiled, 'I don't care when I die...Life is cheap, especially mine...' The man was fully angered by his remark and vent his anger towards Heero....


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------