Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Relena Strikes Back!! ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclamer: I don't own Gundam Wing... except all the GW mangas that I've collected (all except Ground Zero) and the Endless Waltz vcd that I owned. Gundam Wing characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hajime Yadate, Koichi Tokita and various other ppl involved in this Gundam legacy. No copyright infringement are intended. So don't send over armies, gundams, MS or MDs if there are any similarities on this fics with other written works...


Chapter 4

Written by Azzie/Az @ Alienna Azuani

Quatre closed his notebook. "Well, that's it I guess...', as he stretched himself out.

Trowa, Relena and Duo made a face. "What's it?!' , they said altogether, simultaniously - while showing him the most puzzled face he'd ever saw..

Quatre continued looking at the three of them and laughed hysterically. "Hahahahahah.....so funny... you three looked so funny... so weird..." Relena snapped and pinched him, "Stop it, now's not time to joke around...', she said, trying hard not to laugh.

"Yeah, Heero's in danger right now... so, what do you get?', Duo added. Relena suddenly got all serious.

Quatre pouted and rubbed his sore shoulder, "Ouch, sorry.... but I can't help it! You guys looked so funny looking like that and talking altogether... when just a few minutes ago you're as serious as a lion....umm...ehem...', Quatre drew a long breath and released it, '...okay, now we know Heero's been captured. But we also knew their hiding place.... and oop, let me finish... we got a problem here..."

Trowa frowned, "What's the matter?"

"I had used the Winner tracking system during the transmission. I've checked the location through the database and...' , Quatre looked at Relena. She tensed. '... Relena, it was the military base we're supposed to have the conference! And the deadline...., it was the day of the conference to be held!"

Wu Fei suddenly stood up to pay attention. "Wha...? That's impossible!', gasped Relena.

"So, it will be easy for them to attack the conference. Nobody would have realized the terrorist was there...", mused Duo.

"But...but, the place was heavily guarded...', Relena reasoned.

"Then, it must've been inside job... and if it's heavily guarded, we certainly couldn't just rush in to save him. During this time, they would be very alert. It'll be harder for us to infiltrate the base' , said Trowa. Everyone went quiet. Relena sat on her chair, dumbfounded and depressed. Duo went beside her to give comfort.

"I'm sorry...' she cried.

Duo shrugged, ' Well, I...um?"

"...I'm sorry, Heero... You meant well... that time...", Relena whispered to herself, amidst all her tears.

Duo looked sympathetically at Relena.

"Don't worry... Heero would be just fine...' , he said later. Relena turned towards him and tried to smile but couldn't. Duo saw this and asked, 'What is it, Relena?"

Relena's eyes watered as she spoke, "Just now as that terrorist leader is addressing me, Heero woke up and mouthed something to me..."

"Huh? Did he... what did he say...?"

"He said... 'Don't bother with me...' ", she said slowly.

Duo shook his head, "That stupid Heero... always like this..."

Trowa had overheard the conversation and also sighed, "...he always wants to do everything himself...! Now he's been captured and still doesn't want to trouble us... silly..."

Quatre suddenly stood up and called everyone together. "Guys, I've got an idea. We'll save Heero during the conference! They won't notice us then! And Relena... can you help us?"

Relena stared questioningly at Quatre.

"Me? What can I do to help..."

"We can use you to sneak in there and find Heero! They won't expect you to do anything and... I mean... The place's heavily guarded... if we were to save him... certainly we needed a mole to break in there..."

Relena shook her head. "NO!! I don't know anything and beside I shouldn't..."

Duo cut in, 'Forget your Peacecraft policies right now... Heero needs your help!! Besides, you'll know how to defend yourself..."

"But... "

"Don't worry... we'll teach you everything ...', Trowa added, reassuringly. Relena looked at Trowa, Duo, Quatre and Wu Fei, whom she knew had not really agreed to her total pacifism theory. She sighed and looked at them again, "You really want me to do this?"

'Yes..', said Quatre. She immediately went out to get the telephone. The others followed her. She dialed up the phone as the others arrived beside her, "Then I want four of you to follow my plan. I can't infiltrate the base without any help! What if I get caught... wait a minute.... umm, Lady Une, is that you.... umm, it's important... yes, I would like you to come here... ahh, and bring Noin and Sally too... yes... oh, thank you... I'll be waiting..." Relena put back the telephone receiver.

Trowa and the others listened patiently as Relena explained her plan. "I agreed on your suggestion, Quatre. I'll do it for Heero. But, I can't do it like you proposed... too risky.."

"But Relena, they would certainly recognize us if we infiltrate them directly. Look at us... we're like so easy to recognize. They certainly would suspect something if we're gone during the conference...", said Duo, frantically showing off his long braided hair to emphasize.

"That's why I called Lady Une...", Relena said as Wu Fei finished her sentence, "To help get us in posing as Preventers, isn't it?" Relena nodded as Lady Une, Noin, Sally and Dorothy arrived. "We came as soon as you called... umm, Miss Catalonia was there when I received your call. She also liked to help you, Miss Relena ", said Lady Une. Relena nodded as Quatre told them about the situation at hand and started planning what to do....


az: 'Okay... i don't know if there's any typo mistake here... and tenses too... so if there is some mistakes... please point them out... yoroshiku onegai shimasu...'

az:'..Geez... I'm better off doing my Saiyuki fics...'

Relena: 'Alas... you didn't stop there….

Heero: Where now… you have Yami no Matsuei, Yugioh… Count Cain as your other experties….

Quatre: So when willyou continue the story?

az: Until some ppl review me more!!! Aaaaaaaaargh!!!