Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Relena Strikes Back!! ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: '..until I get a lot of reviews and maybe a full plan of the abandoned base aka a map of the whole building... I'll postpone this fic and concentrate on my Saiyuki fic... I mean... I have to get my battle plans ready first.. before continuing... gomen nasai...


Disclamer: I don't own Gundam Wing... except all the GW mangas that I've collected (all except Ground Zero) and the Endless Waltz vcd that I owned. Gundam Wing characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hajime Yadate, Koichi Tokita and various other ppl involved in this Gundam legacy. No copyright infringement are intended. So don't send over armies, gundams, MS or MDs if there are any similarities on this fics with other written works...


Chapter 5

Written by Azzie/Az @ Alienna Azuani

"That's it... you want me to round up several teenagers to pose as Preventers cadets...?", asked Sally.

Quatre nodded, ' Yes, and make it more than ten cadets so that they won't realize five person has gone. Also, find a person to pose as Relena."

"Hmm, okay... even if our Preventer group isn't that strong yet, outsiders won't suspect if we brought along our cadets." mused Noin.

"Umm, Lady Une...', Quatre said as Lady Une was talking to Relena. Lady Une stopped, 'Yes..?"

"Can I ask your help to watch over the people on the conference..."

Lady Une sighed, 'Why, of course..."

"Thanks, as we suspected that there maybe a spy in our midst..", Quatre said halfheartedly. Dorothy pat his shoulder, ' Don't worry... Noin and Sally can help too... I too will help. I'll stay with the fake Relena and do the talking...', she said and winked. Quatre smiled, "So all that's left is to train Relena..."

Noin immediately came to Relena. "You really want to do this, Miss Relena? Are you sure..." Relena held her hand to assure her, 'Don't worry, Noin... I do this just once... for Heero... and I won't spill any blood... If my brother was here, I'm sure he'll understand..." Noin tried hard to smile for her, "Okay, but be careful!" Relena nodded. With that, they continued their discussion.

**

Pang! Heero was thrown to the side. Blood trickled from the side of his mouth. Heero spat some blood." Just kill me!! Nothing you can do to me will make me talk!', he shouted. Briggs continued to kick him. His eyes right then, was burning with rage and madness.

"Tell me where!... wait...you certainly must know the whereabouts of the Gundam scientists! They would certainly be valuable for me. If you won't give up your gundams, they will make it if I force them!! So, tell me!' , he shouted. Heero spat in disgust, ' Not only you want my Gundam and the other's, you also want to make more weapons?! Hah, too bad because they're no longer on this world!'

"Pity... but who cares? I want to be powerful!!! Then, our group will rise again and rule the world!!"

"Hmmh, you're crazy... there's no way you'll win! We will stop you whenever you tried!', Heero said as he suddenly tackled Briggs. Briggs fell backwards and hit the pipes nearby. Heero in other hand, fell to the floor. The effort of tackling the enemy while being tied up and injured drained much of his energy. Heero passed out. Briggs rose from his fall and angrily kicked Heero's limp body. His injured forehead was bleeding profusely.

"Damn you! How I yearn the day when I can kill you with my bare hands!!", shouted the man.

**

Meanwhile, at the Darlian's estate, everyone was very busy. The most, was Relena, who one minute, busily discussing ESUN and the rescue plans with Quatre, battle and infiltration skill with Trowa and other minute, some necessary skills from Duo and Wu Fei. Well, this last training, had encountered quite a lot of argument especially between Relena and Wu Fei, with Duo being the referee. As in the middle of their session...

Relena glared unbelievingly towards Duo, 'Hey, does that mean I had to learn how to fight?', she said. Duo nodded vigorously, "Yeah, you'll need to defend yourself. And no complaining! You're part of the team!!"

"But is teaching me to pilot a jetplane's necessary?", Relena added sarcastically. Wu Fei said coldly, "We'd never know what would happen later. Better get ready for any kind of unsuspected incidents..."

"Aaah, Relena... it's just this time... Please...", Duo asked sweetly. Relena eventually smiled at her good friend, "Ok... But if Heero asked about this, I'll tell him you talked me into piloting jetplanes..." Duo grinned, "Ok..."

Alas, everything worked fine during those ten days, with some rather amusing happenings throughout. Certainly, everyone was tense as what future outcome will befall them the next day.

**

Ten days later...

Quatre checked his gun as the other also prepared themselves for the conference. As they waited for their fellow Preventers to arrive, Trowa called them together. He gave all four of them a communicator device.

Trowa smiled, "These are the devices which we'll used to communicate with each other. It has two functions; one as a walkie talkie and another as a beeper. And also with these, you can communicate with our fellow Preventers. I had adjusted them to their frequencies. Got that?"

Everyone nodded. He glanced at Relena, "There was actually five of these devices at first, but I had made another one for you Relena...', he said as he got another device from his pocket, 'and this was Heero's... you'll keep it for him, will you?"

Relena took it and put it in her pocket, "I will..."

Then Duo approached Relena, "Hey, Relena. How about braiding your hair? It'll be easier to move around...', he said as he started to braid Relena's hair. She pulled away, "All right already... I'll do it myself! You don't have to do it for me, "

But Duo insisted and do it anyway," I have to make sure it looked right or else Heero will kill me," Trowa chuckled, "Duo, since when did you became Relena's personal stylist?", he said and laughed.

Duo smiled, "Ooh? Do you want me to braid your hair too? But since your hair is extra longer in front, how about I braided it?" Trowa was taken aback. Seeing the look on his face, Relena, Quatre, Duo and Wu Fei giggled. Especially Relena and Quatre as they started to imagined how Trowa would look with a braid in front. It was so hilarious that they can't stop laughing. "I wonder how Heero would react if he's here too...", she said and giggled.

Trowa started to protest but Duo stopped him, "Let them laugh. I never seen them so lively like this since the end of the war..." Trowa agreed. Then the five of them was taken by surprise as someone knocked the door. All of them glanced to the entrance; towards the young lady called Dorothy Catalonia who's leaning at the door.

"Are you done yet? We're waiting outside...', she said as she went out, '..and I'd suggest all of you to wear sunglasses, the others wear it too..." "Right...!", said Duo excitedly. The others grinned at him.

Outside, Sally waited for them in the car. Pargan was also there with another car. "Hurry up, our air craft is over the hill..." she said as she urged them into the first car.

Quatre stayed behind. "Go on, I'll catch up with you later. I'm gonna take Wing Zero!", he said. Trowa closed the door and lowered down the window.

"Are you sure? Do you think...", he started to say as Quatre reasoned, "The enemy probably have mobile suit with them. We can't afford not to bring it... remember that place was an old OZ base! There maybe some MS still functioning over there... anyway, Zero's the only one that had flight mode...', he said as he went after the second car, 'Heero told me where he hid it, not long ago. I already made it to look like an ordinary air freighter! Sorry for not telling!" Both cars started to move. Trowa showed a thumbs up to Quatre as they departed...


az: Hmm…. Reviews…. Where…? Reviews… here? Oh MAN!!!