Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of the Heart ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own the characters of Gundam Wing (unfortunately). That's right my favorite guys in the whole world are the sole property of sunrise and Bandai and some other company I forget the name of.

This was originally written under my old author name of Celestial Vision so please don't accuse me of stealing, this is all mine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ < p class="MsoNormal c16">Revenge of the Heart

Prologue

She stood in the alleyway between two large buildings observing as his sleek car drove up along the curb and a door opened. Her green eyes narrowed as she watched him emerge from the Jaguar. Those same eyes glowed bright with hate as she took in all of his form. Dark blue suit, expensive dress shoes, perfectly cut platinum hair, and a smile that seemed to tell the world "everything's all right when I'm around."

"Like hell!" She muttered to herself as she watched him enter the high rise building that bore the logo of the Winner Corporation.

She stared at the enormous structure and laughed in disbelief. "Some people…" she said and shook her head and let it drop to rest on her chest as she thought about the universally famous Quatre Reberba Winner. Everything he had. Money. Security. Power. Peace of Mind. "Not for long" She said as her head snapped up and she glared at the building, her eyes willing the Winner logo to melt at her gaze.

"You'll get yours Winner! I swear by all that's holy you'll pay for everything you ever did! You Bastard!!" She hissed.

It was an all too familiar vow. She had probably said it over a million times in the last five years. Five years of sheer hell all compliments of Quatre Reberba Winner. Five years of waiting, watching, planning, and tears. Five years of her life that in a short while would be behind her. She smiled as she thought of her plan. She had made so many in five years. Always coming up with one then discarding it as unreasonable or too risky. This one was perfect. Finally after five years of observing him, his every move, she and everything she had ever loved would be avenged.

"Five years of watching you, you monster! I'm glad I waited." And she was. After all those years of simply standing back and gathering information in so many ways, from noting the way stocks rose or fell in his company based on his decisions, to paying careful attention to his mannerisms when he was on the telescreen, to hacking into his personal files at Winner Corp. She knew Quatre inside and out. In her five years of quiet stalking she even had the notion that she knew Quatre better than he knew himself, and she was probably right. "And now you're gonna pay." She said. And gave one more derisive look at the buiding before she turned her back on it and walked away. Her face was set in grim lines of determination. There was no turning back now.