Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Society ❯ Disturbing Situation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part 3- Disturbing Situation
Heero fully opens his eyes, but quickly closes them on the account of the bright white light that enveloped his unfamiliar room. Opening his eyes slowly so that he can adjust to the light, he becomes aware of a stinging pain on his back.

The first thing he noticed was a collar around his neck. As he touched the item, he felt a powerful pain in his head that nearly knocked him back unconscious. He regained his composure and decided to leave the collar alone for the time being.

He studied his surroundings, making sure he took note of everything. His cell was about 8 ft. by 5 ft. and other than a pillow and blanket provided for him the room was completely empty. He couldn't even locate any signs of a door.

It seems like there was no escape.

***

Shavilla Charsen glided down the corridor, her crimson cape flowing over her tight black suit. She adjusted the silver sash that was tied to her waist. It was a symbol of her superiority over the two other females that shared her same apparel minus the cape and sash.

"I could handle the Gundams on my own. I don't need any back up from those two," she thought to herself. The only reason she took them along was because her Queen had requested she take them. "Only one more prisoner to visit," she thought as she and the other girls headed for Heero's chamber.

"The other four Gundam pilots had all reacted the same way that I had expected; they tried to take me down and run. Did they think they could escape so easily?" she thought. General Charsen let out a wicked laugh that gave her companions chills down their spines.

She pressed in a few numbers to unlock the door. It slid open to reveal a young man sitting against the back wall.

"He's awake," she thought with a surprise, "I was sure he would still be unconscious from that electric shock he received when he was captured 8 hours ago. Afterall, it was strong enough to render a lion oblivious for 10 hours." She quickly made a note of it and proceeded with the task at hand.

"I see your awake, Heero Yuy, or should I say Ralph Kurt?" She waited for a reaction, but all he did was stare back at her.

"I am Shavilla Charsen, general of my clan, the Amazons, a secret society of women fighters, and supporter of her Majesty, Queen Herania. You have been selected to help our warriors train; nothing more nothing less. To ensure that you do as you are assigned, we have assigned you that collar around your neck. It is an ingenious device that our scientists have developed. It will guarantee us that we will have your cooperation. Let me give you a demonstration."

General Charsen withdrew a control device from behind her back. Heero carefully watched with curiosity. She then pressed a button, and Heero felt the same pain he did when he touched the collar. His eyes closed from the discomfort. General Charsen let on a thin smile.

"You see if you don't do as you are told, then you will be punished. I can also increase your suffering with just a turn of the knob." Her fingers twisted the dial, and she watched with enjoyment as she watched him close his eyes even tighter. His hands closed into tight fists as the pain overcame him.

"Amazing. I already had the other four Gundam pilots yelling in agony. There is definitely something special about this one," she thought, as she turned the controller off.

"If you're thinking of taking the controller, it will do you no good. It only works with the fingerprints of those who are authorized to use it. Don't attempt to remove your collar or you will feel the same pain. Enough of it, that you will eventually black out. It also has a locator, so if you manage to escape your room, we can knock you out and bring you back."

Heero stared into her cool gray eyes, sweat rolling down his face. "What makes you think I will still help you?"

"I thought you might say that. But, we have prepared for your insolence. We could explode a colony if we choose to. Actually, we could blow up all of them. The Amazons are spread throughout the Earth Sphere Unified Nation. We can get control of anything we please."

For the first time, Heero's expression became worried. "If you have so much control, then why to you need me? You could declare independence anytime," he stated.

"Independence!" General Charsen laughed with vigor. "We don't want independence," said the 18-year-old general, "We want complete control of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation."

"You are all insane. You couldn't possibly accomplish that."

"That's why we need your help. That is all I have to say. We'll see you in the morning."