Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Out ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That night just after midnight Farin rose from her bed and slipped on the clothes she stole from the guys: Heero's green tank top, a white silk shirt from Quatre and of course Duo's trenchcoat. Dressing quickly Farin put on her patchwork pant with in the inner pants holster for her Firestar. Then she strapped on her wrist sheathes and placed another gun in the small of her back. Throwing on the rest of the clothes and her backpack she told Kitto to stay put, as she jumped out of the window landing silently as a falling leaf; she moved toward the gated and then waited. When she knew the coast was clear she climbed over the gate and head out to her old haunts.

Farin got to her old place with out a problem and slipped the key out from under the leather panel at the bottom of the backpack. She ghosted up the stairs and down the hall. Holding the key in her hand in a way that it would make no sound; she placed it in the lock and turned it, the soft click it made sounded like a gun shot in the dead quite of the hall. Farin placed her left had on the gun on her back and waited to one side of the door for a few moments, then stepped inside her apartment. It was a small, neat place; she drew her gun and looked around the room. Everything was in place, just like she had left it when she had gotten Kitto three days ago. Was it only three days? She thought.

Farin placed her bag on the bed and opened the closet. Inside the closet there were four sets of clothes: two pairs of jeans, two t-shirts, and a blue silk shirt and pants' set and a blue dress. Farin placed the clothes in her pack and then got her underclothes from her dresser and lifted her mother wedding ring off the top of the dresser, inside the ring the inscription read Nicollet & Jeremy; and slipped in on to her right ring finger. After putting on the ring Farin got a choker out of top drawer and it was black a ribbon that had a cross on it, this she tied around her neck. She nodded to her self and walked back over to the closet and took off her coat.

From the closet she removes a pair of gloves that were just finger pads and pieces of black leather that went over the rest of the fingers. Then she put on black leather fingerless gloves, after those went on a pair of modified black leather van bracer that went all the way up her arm. Slowly she took off her pant and put on two daggers, one on each thigh, then pulled her pants back on. A boot knife went in to each boot; she put a spine sheath on under her tank top along with a neck sheath a belly band with its gun. After this her shirt went back on along with her shoulder holster with its guns, and she put on her two katanas on at her waist and tied her bladed fans to her belt. She nodded to her self and thought 'That's everything' she picked up her backpack, grabbed her glaive and left her apartment key by the manger's door, then glided out of place.