Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Umm...i'm in trouble ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She climbed over the gate at her new home and climbed the wall outside her window. Inside her room she sat down her backpack, and then went down stair to get drink of water. As she walks down the stair and in to the living room the light flicked on and all the guys were there and they did not look happy. Farin rubbed the back of her head, sighed then sat on the arm of the nearest chair.

"I went back to my old place to pick up a few items" she said looking down.

"Gomen ne minna-san" she said stood and bowed to them.

"What if you had gotten hurt?" Duo asked Farin looked up from her bow and in to Duo eyes.

"Gomen ne Duo-kun" she said and dropped to her knees and bowed head. "Please forgive me, for having you worried so." Quatre nodded then walked over to Farin and ruffled her hair "We thought someone had kidnapped you." Farin shook her head and Wufei asked "Why all the weaponry?" Farin blinked in kneeling she showed off the swords and fans.

"Heero, can you get on the internet please?" Heero looked at her, nodded and got on his laptop. Farin rose slowly and walked over to Duo who was next to Heero and hugged him quickly. Duo smiled and pushed Farin to a position so she was behind Heero.

"Look up Farin N.M. Cordova." Heero typed in what she said and newspaper articles about her came up. She was the best female fighter and a grand master and second best fighter only to Wufei. She had been on three undefeated soccer teams, won quite a few archery contests and a few shooting contest; she was consider a sniper and master of handguns and rifles. Heero turned around in his chair and just looked at her.

"Life was not easy after Duo left and I got adopted and started my training and this is how I'm able to get from place to place and get what information I need." Duo hugged her; Trowa wrapped his arms around Quatre, Wufei nodded and Heero rose and ruffled her hair. Farin let out a breath of relief, she knew she had been forgiven. Duo hugged her, then turned her around so she faced the stairs and said "Young lady go to your room you're grounded and we are going to tell Grandpa Rashid about this." Farin epped and ran up to her room not making a sound at all on the wooden floors.