Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Chores ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day was a Saturday and the guys let Farin sleep in or so they thought and at twelve they went to wake her up. Duo knocked on the door no answer and then they tried the door knob, and it was unlocked so they went in. What they saw was an empty bed and an open window. Duo vented and walked over to the window, the others followed him and what they saw shocked them; Farin was standing on a rope tied from her window to a tree and was doing katas, 20 feet off the ground, blindfolded. Farin fished her last set of katas in a blur that was hard to follow. "I wonder if she would like a job." Trowa asked and earning a glare from Duo "No."

Gracefully she walked to her window as if she was on solid ground and not suspended in mid-air. Stepping down and in to her room, Farin found a pair on hands on her waist to steady her descent. Someone, most likely Duo removed her blindfold, this she could tell by the strawberry shampoo. Yep, it was Duo who was holding her mask, but it was Wufei who was holding her. Farin slipped her hands in to the leather thongs at the end of each fan, and let them fall around her wrist. Then she carefully wrapped her arms around Wufei's neck. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her a little closer. Farin said "Gomen ne, Fei-chan." Duo looked at his sister and then a Wufei who was holding his sister and flipped. "WUFEI PUT HER DOWN NOW!" Everyone looked shocked at Duo's display of anger. Farin wrapped her legs around Wufei's waist causing him to blush and as she stated "Fei-chan, is mine, Duo." Wufei blinked, blushed and then nodded. Farin kissed the tip of his nose and unwound her self from his body and walked in to her bathroom. She stuck her head back out and said "I am going to take a shower, so out." Quatre and Trowa nodded and head to the door followed by Heero, Duo who was pushing out Wufei.

They were standing out in the hallway when Duo spoke "Wufei, make sure you take good care of her." Wufei looked at Duo and nodded. This girl was the one of the only things he cared about. Farin walked out in a pair of jeans, a grey leotard and a white button up shirt that was open. She looked at all the guys and smiled "Is everything okay?"

Duo nodded and hugged her. Farin sighed and pulled out of the hug, her back still hurting her a bit. "So what did you guys want to tell me?"

"That you are in a lot of trouble and we have many chores for you to do."

"Okay and these chores would be?" Quatre handed her a list of about twenty things for her to do. 'Cooking…poor guys well I guess I can cook something eatable.' Farin though as she walked past the guys and a down the stairs to clean the kitchen.

Farin finished all her chores but cooking dinner. She was fussing in the kitchen when Quatre walked in a sat down in one of the chairs. "Would you like some help?" he asked and Farin turned around and smiled. "Nope, just as long as you guys like home made bread with honey butter, potato soup and salad." Just as she fished saying that the timer went off and she pulled out loafs of bread out of the oven. The smell floated through out the house and stopped the others in what ever they where doing. She pulled out eight loafs and cut a piece from one and spread it with butter, then handed it to Quatre. Quatre bit in to it and was in pure bliss this stuff was heaven itself. Farin hopped from one foot to the other and waited for Quatre to say something. "Well?!" she asked. Quatre smiled at his new little sister and said "Perfect." She hugged him and quickly puts the other eight loafs along with the bubbly pies she had made for dessert in the oven.

"I made some for grandfather Rashid, and the other Manguanacs." Farin said as she spun to face Quatre.

"Do you think they will like it?" Quatre nodded and Farin started to cook the soup and add the seasonings in to the pot. The soup was almost done and the other guys had entered the kitchen. Duo was slicing himself a piece of bread when Farin looked over her shoulder. She turned around to glare at them, she sighed instead and shook her head since all the others had already gotten to the bread and a part of a piece in their mouth or were getting a second piece from the loaf that was already cut. "Guys, don't fill up on bread or you won't have room for soup and salad."

The soup just needed to be checked every few minutes, so Farin got out the cutting board and vegetables and started to chop them up. The speed and accuracy that she sliced the vegetables were amazing and her hands wavered till the knife was just a silver blur followed by the brown that was the handle. When the vegetables were cut up the guys broke out in to applause and Farin blush-bowed and then put the vegetables in a bowl. The salad was done, so was the soup and the bread and pies had to cook for a bit longer.

Farin started to make the table, the silver ware was easy to find, so were the napkins, but the glasses, plates and blows she had no idea where those were. Farin opened and closed cabinets until she found the plates but was too short to get them. Farin was turning to get a stool and was muttering about being a short person in a house full of tall people. Quatre laughed at her and Heero walked up to her, then reached over her head and grabbed the plates. Trowa got the glasses from the other cabinet and they both finished setting the table. Farin blinked and smiled as Wufei walked over and picked her up, placing her in her seat. The soup and salad were served, the bread broken and laughter was all around.

After dinner when the other loafs of bread were done and so was dessert. Farin set the bubbly pies on the cooling rack but they did not stay there for long because a little demon Duo got to them, followed a chibi ryu, a perfect solider, a silent clown and the blonde tenshi. Farin laughed at the expressions on their faces when they bit into the piping hot pies that burned their mouths. Then she got them some more mead to cool their mouths off. After dessert she went to bed still giggling about the guys.