Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Pictures,pranks and shouts ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a cool, quite afternoon and brother and sister were up to no good. Farin was sitting under a tree in the back garden as Duo looked over the picture's she had taken.

There was one of he and Heero kissing, one of Heero in his sleep shirt walking holding a pillow, one of Trowa and Quatre kissing, one of Wufei smiling, there was one of him sneaking in to the cookie jar, one of Quatre in black leather, one with all their jaws dropped because of something she had said and a lot more.

"What are you going to do with these pictures?"

Farin looked up from her flower crown making and said "I am going to put them in a scrapbook."

Duo looked down at her and nodded, and then she asked "Do you want to help me get more? And pull some pranks on the guys like we use to do when we were back at the church?"

"Oni tenshi, you have a deal." and his kissed the tip of her nose. Then were drawing out there first escapade when that heard the shout of "MAXWELL I AM GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR BRAID AND CHOKE YOU WITH IT."

Farin and Duo looked at each other. "Is he talking about you or me?" She asked

"I don't know." Duo rose quickly and pulled his little sister to her feet. Wufei rounded the corner with a deadly gleam in his eyes and they both took off running. Duo pulled Farin along for a few steps then she broke his hold and started to clime the nearest tree. Duo stopped and did the same thing. Farin took a picture of Wufei: he was in purple pants, with a light blue shirt, that had rainbows sew carefully all over it. She giggled at the sight and Wufei shouted "Onna this is not funny."

"Yes it is Fei-chan." She called back, and then proceeds to walk out to the end of the branch she was on and jumped down. Wufei caught her and she kissed him and then put one of her flower crowns on his head and wiggled out of his arms. Standing three feet in front of him she pulled out her camera and snapped his picture and ran. Wufei blinked and Duo laughed and he realized that she now had a picture of him looking like a clown a stated to chase her down. A few minutes later and a lot of laughing from the other guys Wufei had Farin pinned down in the hall outside the music room but she did not have the camera. In her room the door was pushed open and Kitto walked in a placed the camera under the bed and walked back out to get his reward of stake.