Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Heart Trilogy Fanfic #2: Light Fades ❯ Rescue Mission ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Forgotten Heart Trilogy #2: Light Fades
Chapter 3: Rescue Mission
"We have to get her back." Duo said. All of the military commanders and there top men sat in the confrence room.
"I don't know. Children have been able to rule colonies before." Said a man sitting to the right of Duo.
"Are you suggesting Amy, Katai's sister takes up ruling the colonies?" Quatre looked at him shooked.
"Precisly, it could just work. We wouldn't even have to go find Katai." The man stroked his beard as he thought about this.
"Nonsense! Were going to find Katai, end of story!" Anrui banged his fist on the table then stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
"That was sudden." Heero said quietly.
"Yes, well, I agree with Anrui, we should save her!" Quatre exclaimed.
Everybody sat in silence for awhile thinking this over.
"Then only reason you say that boy is that you love her. Love is foolish, it will mess with your mind. Use logic." The man said.
"I'm using logic. She's the best leader you have had in years? No, don't looked shocked, I read some history. Her mother killed herself because she couldn't deal with the stress and her father started the rebellion by accident! Her grandmother and grandfather didn't have one successful attack on anybody, causing the colonies to lose over ten thousand men!" Quatre looked at him exasperated.

Katai flipped her hair back out of her face.
"Oh gimme one lil kiss." One of the soldiers stood in front of her.
She sat on the floor glaring up at him not able to do anything because her hands and feet were tied.
"Over my dead body." She growled.
"Ah, cummon be a good girl." He leaned forward toward the disgruntled girl puckering her lips.
Katai leaned back farther avoiding him but soon she found his lips on hers. His hands tightly fastened on her face so she couldn't move.
"Get your slimy lips off of her." The was a clicking noise as a gun was pointed at the mans back.
"Hey, hey! I was just joking around captain.""It didn't look like it." The man turned and winked at Katai. "Sorry 'bout these men. I think I better take you some place a little safer."Katai started spitting trying to get the mans taste from her mouth. As the captain marched Katai along the hallway he talked.
"You know I don't really like the job, just the money ya know. And you can't really blame that man you are a pretty lady."Katai glared at the captain. Great, I'm stuck on a ship full of perverts, she thought with disgust.
"But a handsome guy like me would love to kiss you and I'm sure you feel the same way." He said turning around to face her.
"So I was saved from a pervert by another pervert. Just my luck. Don't you dare lay a finger on me." She warned.
"I don't think you're in the posistion to say something like that." Said the captain, looking her over.

"Weres Anrui?" Quatre asked. He looked everwhere but couldn't find him.
"Sir, didn't you know he took his Gundam about an hour ago. Said something about finding the ship with Katai on." Said a maid. Her voice was low and timid.
"What?" Quatre looked at her shocked. "He wouldn't do something so stupid, would he? He knows that ship will be heavily gaurded!""He seemed pretty determined." She shifted feet uneasily.
"I'm going after him. He'll need somebody to help him, and I'm not going to risk my life foolishly. I'm going in disguise." Quatre made his way to the holding chambers. He choose a mobile suit that they had taken in after the last battle. It was the exact same as the enemies. He climbed in and reached for the controls, quickly modifying its settings to fit him. If he hurried he could catch Anrui.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Anrui yelled into his communicator at Quatre. "Come to steal my glory huh?"
"You're a lunatic. I know that you like Katai but this is not a way to help her, go back to the colony I'll be able to get on there ship with this mobile suit."
"Like? I love her! Unlike you I know what I'm doing. I've got a stealth cloak, I'll be able to get on the ship easily." Anrui's voice was filled with hate.
"And how are you going to get the gate to open?"
"Before I destroy you I will make you open the gate with your mobile suit."Quatre almost choked when he saw Anrui lift the arm of his Gundam and point a large cannon straight at Quatre. "Now, don't do anything you might regret." Quatre said.
"Regret? Why would I regret this. Now go, get them to open the gate, I know that she's in the middle ship. Soon she'll see that I'm her hero, her knight in shining armor. And you-" He snorted. "You will be waste lying in the earth. Now go."Quatre had no choice. He didn't feel like getting blown to bits any day soon and a Gundam was much stronger then the mobile suit he was in.A few minutes later a pack of MMPU ships came into view. Ten ships surrounded a large ship in the center. As soon as they came into view Anrui went invisible but Quatre knew that the cannon was still pointed at him. So he approached the center ship.
"Name?" Came a voice on his communicator.
Quatre choked, thinking quickly he said, "Gregory.""Cargo?""Nothing. I'm a soldier.""Very well. Enter the main ship."Quatre sighed in relief and went towards the main ship. The hatchway opened and let Quatre in. As soon as he had solid metal under his feet he jumped out of the mobile suit. His prediction was right, as soon as he had got out the mobile suite exploded. Anrui had shot at it. Quickly Quatre hid from view behind large crates. Obviously Anrui thought he had killed Quatre because he took the stealth cloak off and got out of his Gundam. He left through a white door. Quatre followed keeping a small distance between him and Anrui.
"Leave me alone!" Quatre quickly flicked out his small hand gun and looked around. His eye's searched the corridors around him, that had been Katai's voice!"Ah, give me a kiss. Don't fight it!" Came a male voice.
Anrui was just as alert as Quatre because as soon as he heard this he dashed forward toward the sound of her voice.
"Get away from me!" Katai yelled. She felt a sickening plummet in her stomache as he kissed her. She was prepared for this though and bit down hard on his lip.
"Ouch, you bitch! You bit me!" The captain cursed. "That's okay I'm sure you won't do it again." He leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips.
"Get your ugly face away from her!" Anrui yelled. His eye's burned with a passionate flame. "How dare you touch her!" He jumped forward lashing out a knife at the captain. The captain jumped aside and Anrui went flying forward ontop of Katai. But Katai quickly swung sideways so that the knife didn't hit her. As she swung sideways her heart leapt with joy as she saw Quatre standing behind Anrui.
The captain obviously knew he was outmatched so he grabbed Katai roughly by the arms and dragged her away as she screamed.
Anrui turned and looked at Quatre furiously. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be dead." He sputtered.
"We don't have time for this. That scum has Katai, can we settle this afterwards?" Quatre reasoned.
"Fine."Both of them followed the screams of Katai that were cut off in the middle when the Captain decided it was time for a kiss.
Each time her screams were cut off both Quatre and Anrui winced. Quatre couldn't help but think how far it would've gone if they hadn't got there.
Finally they reach a large room where the captain was standing in the middle with Katai.
The captain had a gun pointed at them but Quatre acted faster then the slow captain. He shot his gun at the captains head.