Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Gundam Renn Faire ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
I don't own Gundam Wing, no matter how much I want to...don't sue, Ayanami-chan has no money...no money earned from this fic, blah, blah, blah

* * * * *
The Gundam Renn Faire: Epilogue
* * * * *

Relena hated these meetings. She really hated these meetings. She was sitting at a round table, with about 10 old men, telling her what she should do. I'm getting married tomorrow, do you actually think I care about all of this crap? She sighed, and settled in for a long, long meeting.

Then Relena was yanked out of her chair, and a gun was stuck into her side. She might have screamed, but a strong, calloused hand was clamped over her mouth.

"Calm down, lass." Came the man's voice, and Relena, under his hand, began to smile. She immediately stopped struggling.

"What?! What is the meaning of this?!" The councilors had jumped out their chairs, and Heero was out of his chair in the corner, and halfway across the room. Then Heero saw who it was holding Relena.

"That man, he's Michael Hanly, White Fang's assassin!" One of the councilors identified him.

"If my demands are met, then your little princess won't be hurt." The man released his hand, but didn't move the gun. It was then that the councilors saw she was grinning like an idiot.

Heero groaned, threw his gun on the floor, and held his head in his hands as if he had a headache. "Mike, what the hell..."

"My demands are simple." Mike continued, "All I, and my accomplice Duo Maxwell,-"

The councilors gasped. "Duo Maxwell, the Gundam pilot?"

"-ask is that Heero Yuy comes with us." Relena started laughing. Very hard.

"Relena-sama?! Is this some kind of sick joke?" One of the old guys asked. Relena, unable to speak, nodded yes.

"Heero! You are going to have a bachelor party, weather you like it or not!" Duo walked up behind Heero and slapped him on the back.

Heero then began to laugh out loud. "OK! OK, I give. Mike, let's go!"

Mike didn't let go of Relena just yet. "Also, I ask these pictures be spread throughout the colonies and Earth. They show Heero Yuy sleeping with a woman other than his fiance!"

"Whaat?!" Heero yelled, and went for the photos Mike was handing the councilor closest to him. Duo held him back. Relena was laughing so hard, she fell out of Mike's grasp and onto the floor.

Heero broke out of Duo's hold, roughly grabbed the photos from the councilor, and looked through them. His face promptly turned bright red. Seeing the Perfect Soldier blush was not an everyday occurrence, and Duo and Mike both had cameras out, in order to catch every shade of pink and red.

After Heero's eyes had recovered from the flash, "MIKE! DUO! OMAE O KOROSU!!!!" Heero looked through the rest of the photos quickly. "Who took these? Who? Mary?" He saw one of when he was down on his knee, in front of Relena. "Hitomi too? I'm gonna kill you all!"

Relena got up, and walked over to him. She kissed him, gave him a hug, and then said. "Get going! But don't get too drunk! Mike, I'm counting on you to make sure his hangover ain't that bad, we kinda got something to do tomorrow morning!"

She then sent them off. "Shoo, get lost, NOW!"

Mike and Duo then dragged Heero out the door. Hilde, Dorothy, Cathy and Mary ran in, with Anna in tow.

"All right, lass, it's your turn to be kidnapped." mary said.

"Mommy, mommy! Can I put on your make-up? Please? Can I?" Anna ran and jumped in to Relena's arms.

"No, I wanna do her make-up!" Hilde said, sharply.

"Whaaat?! I was gonna do the make-up!" Cathy snapped.

"No, I was gonna!" "No, it was me, we agreed!!"

The argument continued as Relena led them to the waiting limo.

10 stunned councilors stared behind them as they left.

"That young woman sure has strange friends."

* * * * *

Should I end it there? I have no idea what to do next! Do you want me to continue? If you do, gimme good plot twists, cause I got none left. (for this story at least.) Thx so much all!! *hugs*

* * * * *

-Ayanami-chan
ayanami_rei@softhome.net
http://go.to/aya nami_shrine