Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Gundam Renn Faire ❯ Epilogue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
I don't own it!! *makes a variety of rude gestures at the lawyers*

Authoress Note: MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! I know ya'll are happy that I'm writing this, but the thanks really goes to Moonkitty Liafle, for her WONDERFUL suggestion!! Alright, Tama-neko, get over here! I need your help writing this, because I haven't written anything for this is a LONG time. Well, on with the Fic!!

Warning: utter, sappy, kawaii-ness and lime.

* * * * *

The Gundam Renn Faire: BONUS CHAPTER!!

* * * * *

Heero was pulled out of the van, and dragged into the--

Heero blinked. Then he blinked again. His eyes focused on the flashing neon sign in the window. The sign that read "Live Nudes."

"DUO MAXWELL!!" he screamed out, at the top of his lungs.

"What??" the braided man covered his ear. "I'm right next to you, buddy, you don't have to yell!"

"You took me to a strip club for my batchelor party." he started calmly, fire burning in his eyes.

"Yeah." Duo replied, nonchalantly. "What did you expect?" Heero only glared, not replying. "Oh, dammit, Heero, don't tell me you don't want to see girls strip for you!" Still getting no reaction, a rather evil idea formed in his mind. "Not even if it's Relena?" he asked, mischievously. For the first time in his life, Heero Yuy was shocked speechless.

After a few moments of moving his jaw, he finally produced a sound. "You....You're lying! She wouldn't!" he suddenly pushed Duo up against the wall, glaring at him full force. "You. Are. Lying. Right?" he prompted.

"Goddamit, Heero, I was kidding!! No way in hell would someone's bride-to-be show up at their batchelor party!!" Heero slowly let him down.

"You had better be kidding." he stated flatly.

"Why? Oh man, why do YOU get a private show tomorrow night, and--" Duo's whining was cut off by a sharp blow to the gut.

"Shut. Up. Duo." he said, reverting to one word sentences. Not a Good Thing.

Just then, Mike poked his head out the door of the club. "What's takin' you two so *hic* long!?" he demanded, and disappeared back into the smokey bar. Heero let out a displeased grunt, and entered, followed closely by Duo.

* * * * *

All the girls were in Relena's room, debating how her hair should be put up tomorrow.

"It should be up, like a crown!"

"No, leave it down, it's so pretty that way!"

"We should braid it, and put ribbons and pearls in the braid!"

"Ya'll should be quiet and listen to what Mommy's trying to say!" A young, shrill voice cut over the argument, and stopped any further 'discussion.'

"Thank you, Anna." Relena said, rubbing her ear. "Well, now that I have your attention, I want to say that I will leave my hair down tomorrow." This resulted in a "WHAT?? NO!! WHY??" from most people there, and a "YES!!" from Hilde. "If you must know," she continued, "it's because that's the way Heero wants it."

"Awww....." all argument faded away at this utterly cute statement.

"Oh, and, Noin, Millardo left to pick up my dress from the tailors two hours ago, where is he?" she asked.

"Um..I don't know..." the black-haired woman frowned.

"Oh my God." Hilde's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh no, oh no, oh NO!!"

"Hilde, what is it?" Catherine frowned.

"I knew there was something odd when Zechs asked Duo where the batchelor party was..."

"Oh shit." was Relena's reply, as she realized exactly where her brother was, and exactly who he was about to try to kill.

* * * * *

Heero had just settled into the party. He had a good, cold beer in hand, and was doing a very good job at ignoring the girl dancing on the bar in front of him.

"YUY!!!" A loud voice cut through the smoke, catching the attention of all the deadbeat drunks 'celebrating' his batchelor party. A tall, blond-haired man walked over to him, and placed a sword on the table. In a low, threatening voice, he said. "If you want to marry my sister, you have to get through me first." Heero looked up at him, and saw that he was completely serious, and not the slightest bit drunk.

"My pleasure." he said, and picked up the scabbard before him. Heero stood, and Mike, grinning his head off, led them out back. Once they arrived in the dark alleyway, Heero noted that it had been cleared out. They were expecting this to happen. He made a mental note to pound Duo and Mike to a pulp later.

He and Zechs took their places, and drew their swords. Then, with an angry cry, Zechs charged. Heero easily deflected the shot. Zechs swung for him again, and Heero once again, avoided it.

He decided to stay on the defensive for a while, until Zechs wore himself out.

* * * * *

"Come on, come on, come on, start!!" Relena chanted, and gave a little 'Yes!' when it finally did. As she started down the road, she began to complain loudly to those in the van with her. "Why, oh WHY, are the two most important men in my life the two most PIG-HEADED, STUBBORN men the Earth has ever seen!!??" she banged the steering wheel. "Now, Hilde, where did Duo say the party was?"

"Umm..ah...Bob's Strip Club, down on Hawthorne Blvd." she decided to be blunt.

"WHAT!!!!!!!! Heero and Zechs are duking it out at a STRIP CLUB!?" the now infuriated Relena broke the speed limit by a factor of 3. She would get there, and stop that fight, before they killed each other. Because SHE wanted to kill them. "MEN! MEN, AND THEIR GODDAMMED TESTOSTERONE! What are they doing, trying to see who can catch more VD's in thirty minutes??!!!" she demanded. Everyone else was too afraid to reply.

* * * * *

Heero and Zechs were still at it, and both were tiring, although neither had suffered a scratch. Heero had gone onto the offensive, and was steadily wearing Zechs down. He did not taunt him, or let out any battle cries, he simply calmly continued the duel.

Just then, before Heero was going to take a full offensive and win, a large, black van pulled into the alley behind them, and a very, very Pissed Off Relena got out.

"I will kill you!" she said, her eyes narrowed, and her voice full of venom. "I will kill both of you."

"Wha-- But, Relena--"

"Don't 'But, Relena' me, Heero! I know he started it, but you didn't have to go along with it!" she yelled. "Get in the van. Now." both men broke under her harsh gaze and climbed. Unfortunately, the only two open seats were next to each other. Seeing this, Relena glared some more. "Don't tell me you're scared to sit next to each other." she taunted. When neither man moved, she made another threat, the worst of all: "If you don't get in and sit down right now, I you two will have to Kiss and Make Up."

Both men quickly complied. The ride home was long and silent.

* * * * *

Relena put Anna to bed in the room next to hers. Walking into the her room, she was surprised to see Heero standing there. He was looking at the floor, and hadn't noticed her come in.

"Heero..what are you doing here?" she asked, walking forward. Sure, she was still mad, but she was a forgiving person by nature, and the look on his face brought forgiveness rushing forth.

"I...I wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened earlier..." he started, and then the rest just spilled out. "If you want to...call it off...I'll understand." he said, still looking at the floor. He just stood there, awaiting her verdict.

"Heero! I would never!" she rushed over to him, and hugged him tightly. "I love you too much to let a little thing like that get between us." she smiled, and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Thank god..." he said, and buried his face in her shoulder.

"Heero..." her voice sounded...crafty...naughty...

"Yes?"

"If I won't let this little incident stand in our way...then why are we letting these stand in our way?" she said, giving his jeans a little tug. His eyebrows raised, and he stared down at her. Heero certainly hadn't expected her to make the first move. But, he didn't complain. What he did do, on the other hand, was exactly what she wanted.

* * * * *

Anna woke up in the middle of the night. She didn't have a clock in her room, and even if she did, she didn't know how to read it, so she didn't know what time it was. Listening, she searched for whatever had awakened her. There it was. A steady pounding coming from Mommy's and Daddy's room. She didn't know what it was, so she ignored it and went back to sleep.

* * * * *

Three months later...

Relena Yuy shot straight up in bed, and dashed for the bathroom. After losing her midnight snack, she went back to bed, the ever-overprotective Heero Yuy by her side.

"Relena are you alright?" he asked, concerned. "That's the third time this week this has happened."

"I'm fine, Heero. I went to see the doctor yesterday, remember?" she frowned at him.

"Well, it didn't help much." he countered.

"That's because he didn't do anything!" she replied. "He sucked some blood, and took it to the lab. He'll call today with the results." she glanced at the clock. "Oh, he'll be calling soon. He said he'll call around eight, and we slept in."

Just then, the phone rang. "Speak of the devil..." she muttered, and picked it up. She talked audio only, because she was still in her nightgown. "Hello? Oh, hello Dr. Morrison. Um, yes. Oh, about two months. No. Doctor, may I ask why you are asking this? Oh. Oh. I...I see." he eyes were wide as saucers. Heero sat next to her, with a questioning glare. "Th...thank you, Doctor. Goodbye." she said, and hung up.

"And...?" he prompted.

"Heero...you're going to be a Daddy. Again."

* * * * *

OH KAWAII-NESS!!!!!! I didn't plan that!! I swear, I didn't!! Everything after the duel, it just happened!! Yay!! Sweet, sappy fluffiness!! Hope ya'll liked it!! *hugs for all the faithful readers*

Also, unless someone comes up with another kicka$$ suggestion like that, there will be no more. As in NO MORE. OK? Good.

* * * * *

-Ayanami_Chan
ayanami_rei@softhome.net
http://go.to/aya nami_shrine