Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Soldiers Of Apocalypse ❯ Part-1 The Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Soldiers Of Apocalypse
Warnings: Language, slight Lime, adult themes, slight OCC.
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam wing, or it's characters. I do own all original characters though.
Prologue
It's the year A.C. 200, and since the Marimaea incident, there have been no major battles. The Preventers had been working round the clock to make sure that the peace that had been so hard to acquire, would not be destroyed. And so far, they were successful. Relena Darlin's ideals of peace had finally been obtained, the colonies and earth were prosperous, and everywhere people were beginning to come to terms with this new life.
Also coming to terms were the former Gundam pilots and Zechs Marquis. After years of fighting, they too had to adjust to this new life style. It wasn't easy, but slowly they made peace with there past, and tried to live in a life without war.
Duo Maxwell lived with Hilde Schbeiker on a colony close to the earth. Together they ran a very successful scrap metal and repair shop. There relationship together started out as a friendship, but recently they admitted they had feelings for each other and were now officially a couple.
Wu-Fei Chang was currently working with the Preventers and had already risen to the top of the ranks; his only superior was Lady Une. Since becoming a Preventer, he began to mellow out a bit and became more laidback. He was highly respected by the other Preventers and was looked upon by many as a leader. He was partnered with Sally Po, and while they appeared to be just friends, it was rumored that they were more.
Trowa Barton was still working at the circus with his sister Catherine. They were traveling all over the globe, bringing in large crowds everywhere they went. Since the end of the war, Trowa underwent a drastic change in character. While he still wasn't the most talkative person, he was beginning to open up more, and became a more comfortable person to be around, he was still single though.
Quatre was running his fathers company and had become a multi-billionaire. He was one of the richest men alive, and was currently dating the beautiful Dorothy Catalonia. And while his job kept him busy, he couldn't have asked for anything more.
Zechs Marquis and Lucrenzia Noin rejoined the Preventers after leaving the terra-formation project on mars. Noin soon became the head of Intelligence and Zechs became the Preventers leading agent. The two also had become engaged and were due to marry. Despite the fact that they he used to be the Gundam pilots mortal enemy, they now held no ill will with him. In fact he began to form a bond with the 5 pilots, especially with Heero.
While the other pilots made the transition to peace, Heero still struggled with his inner demons. Shortly after the Marimaea incident, Heero Yuy disappeared without saying a word. In his mind, he felt that before he could rejoin the human race, there were something's he needed to find out about himself. He needed to find out who he truly was, what his purpose in life was, and if he could ever be truly human. It took almost a year and a half of living in solitude until he found the answer. The answer was Relena; she was the only person that could make him whole again. So one day he showed up on Relena's door step, much to Relena's surprise, desperate and in need of help. No one knows exactly what happened over the next few months, but in the end, Heero walked out of it a changed and better man. He was so thankful of what she had done for him that he repaid her the only way he could, he asked her to marry him. A shocked Relena said yes and later that year they held the wedding.
With the peace in place, the earth and the colonies enjoyed a prosperous era. Many people seemed to think that this time, it would last forever. However even in a time of peace, war and tyranny can still seep into the hearts of man. And though for the moment, all was calm, somewhere out in the vastness of space, there stood a man just waiting to rise to power, and change the course of history as we know it.
End Prologue
The Soldiers Of Apocalypse
Part-1 The Reunion
Warnings: Language, adult themes, and slight OCC.
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam wing, if that's not obvious. So don't sue me, my job doesn't pay me enough. I do own all original characters though.
Note- This takes place a few months before the reunion.
CH-1
New Sanq Kingdom
Yuy Mansion
Heero had just finished eating breakfast when he heard a knock on the door. He decided to get it himself, instead of waiting for one of the butlers to do it. He opened the door and was greeted by a familiar face.
“Zechs Marquis, welcome back.” Said Heero as he smiled and extend his hand.
Zechs shook the hand and smiled back “Heero, it's good to see you again.”
“Come, lets go to the living room, I'll have one of the servants get us a drink.”
Zechs nodded “Sure thing.”
The two walked into the living room and sat on the couches.
“So Zechs, what brings you here, I thought you and Noin would be busy with the Preventers.”
“Well I had some time off, and since I was stationed not to far from here, I decided to come visit.”
Heero smiled “Well I'm glad you came over, I'm sorry that Relena's not here right now, work has been keeping her busy.”
“It's okay, I'm off the rest of the week so I'll see her some other time.”
“That works, so how are you and Noin doing?” Asked Heero
Zechs grinned, “ Well, actually that's one of the big reasons I've come down here. I wanted to tell you first… Noin and I are engaged.”
Heero's eyes widened “Well it's about damn time, I thought you'd never ask.”
“Well I've been just waiting for the right time.”
“In your case I half expected the right time would be on your deathbed.” Said Heero with a smile.
Zechs chuckled “Yeah yeah, anyways we're not sure on a date yet but when we do I'll let you and the others know.”
“The others… it's felt like forever since I've last seen them.”
“Well what did you expect, Quatre is running his fathers company, Duo is running his scrap yard business, Trowa's a huge star at the circus, and Wu-Fei runs the Preventers, we pretty much have only enough time to worry about our own lives. As sad as it may be, that's life.”
“I know, it's just that I wish we could make time to see each other once in a while.”
Zechs nodded “I hear you, well enough about me, how have you been doing?”
“Well, I got elected as a senator for the Sanq Kingdom, so that pretty much keeps me busy most of the time, other than that I just spend time with Relena.”
Zechs smiled “That's good to know, at least one of us is getting used to peace.”
Heero sighed “It seems that way but its not. I'm no more used to it than the day I became a Gundam Pilot.”
“You know that isn't true, your nothing like the man you were, I mean look at yourself you're a new man.”
Heero lowered his head “Yeah I go thru the motions in this life, but in my heart, there's still a part of me longing for the thrill of combat. And no matter how hard I try to push it down it's still there. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going like this.”
Zechs put a hand on his shoulder “Look Heero, your not alone in this. I guarantee you each one of us feels the same way you do. It `s impossible to deny it, fighting is what we were raised to do, what we were born to do. But you have a life now, a chance to make it anew, would you really give it all away for something like that?”
Heero thought about it for a moment “I guess I couldn't, I just wish I could get rid of it for good and live a decent life… sorry about bringing this all up, I'm sure it's the last thing you want to hear.”
“Don't apologize, it's good that you told me about this, maybe by doing that, it might make it easier it deal with,” Heero gave him a simple nod “Look I have to go, I'll drop in from time to time. If you need to talk more, don't hesitate, I'll listen.”
Heero smiled at him “Thanks Zechs, you're a good friend.”
Zechs patted his shoulder “Hey don't mention it. Just remember, you saved my life once, the least I can do is help yours.”
Zechs shook Heero's hand and started walking to the door. He stopped and turned around when he reached it.
“Hey listen, be sure to tell Relena I dropped by, but don't tell her about the engagement, I want to be the one to tell her.”
Heero nodded “Okay I will, you take care of yourself.”
Zechs smiled “You too buddy.”
With that he opened the door and walked out of the mansion.
End Ch 1
Ch-2
San Diego, California Circus
Trowa took a bow with Catherine and exited the stage to the sound of thunderous applause. Catherine smiled and looked at Trowa who had a small smile himself.
“You did great tonight Trowa.”
Trowa looked at her “Well I can't take all the credit, it takes two for the act to work.”
“That's true, anyways I have to go to my trailer to get ready.”
“Ready for what?” asked Trowa
“I'm going on a date tonight.”
Trowa looked at her sternly “Are you sure you want to, you do remember what happened last time.”
Catherine put her hands on her hips “Well I can't give up on dating just because of one incident. Besides, if this guy tries anything with me, he'll have to answer to my stun gun.”
“Alright, just be careful, and I thought you were a pacifist.” Said Trowa with a smile.
Catherine stuck her tongue out at him and walked into her trailer laughing.
Trowa sighed and walked into his trailer. He turned on the lights and changed out of his circus getup into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He decided to put his phone in his pocket, just incase Cathy called. He tied his shoes and walked back outside. He did some quick stretches and ran off towards the city. He always liked running and exercising, not just for the health aspects of it, but because it helped him unwind. Despite his adjustments to his new life he still hadn't gotten rid of his soldiers instinct, but this did help. As he ran past the buildings underneath the city lights, he saw he wasn't far from the beach. He jogged to it and ran on the sand as the waves crashed into the shore. After awhile he stopped to take a short break; he then gazed at the ocean. The sun had already gone down but the light from the moon created a beautiful glow over the water. He closed his eyes and listened to the tranquil sounds of the ocean, and was interrupted suddenly by the ringing of his phone.
Please don't let that be Cathy.” He thought, remembering the last time she called during a date, it was to tell him the guy tried to rape her. He looked at the number, and while it looked familiar, he didn't recognize it. He picked it up anyways and said hello, and was greeted by a very familiar voice.
“Trowa, is that you?”
Trowa's eyes opened wide, and a broad smile came across his face “Quatre… yes it's me.”
“I'm glad, it's good to hear your voice again.”
“Same here my friend, it's been to long since we last spoke. So how have you been?” Asked Trowa.
“I've been pretty busy, but I can't keep using that excuse. Trowa, I know you better than anyone else, and I haven't contacted you in over a year, that's unacceptable.”
“Quatre, its all right, we've all been neglecting each other. You shouldn't be blaming just yourself.”
“I know, I guess that's just how I am, always blaming myself.”
“Yeah but you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way.” Said Trowa with a smile.
Trowa could hear Quatre let out a laugh over the phone “Thanks Trowa, anyways the reason I called you is because I have a very important announcement concerning you and the others. But I wanted you to know first.”
“Okay so what's this big announcement?”
3 hours later
Catherine was walking up to her trailer when she saw Trowa walking up to her.
“Trowa, what are you still doing up?”
“Listen, I got some great news to tell you, but first tell me about your date?”
Catherine sighed, “It was all right I guess, he was kind of a dull person.”
Trowa smiled “Well dulls certainly a step up from psychotic. Glad to see your moving up in the world.”
Catherine grinned and playfully punched his arm “Well at least I get dates, anyways what's this great news?”
“I got a call from Quatre a few hours ago.”
Catherine looked at him with a surprised look on her face “Quatre… it's been forever since we've heard from him, what did he want.”
Trowa looked at her, still smiling “He told me… he wants to have a reunion.”
End Ch 2
Ch-3
Quatre's Mansion
Quatre put down the phone and took a deep breath. Trowa just had informed him that they would be there in less than five minutes. The Gundam pilots had all arrived at the airport at about the same and had gotten into the limo that Quatre had provided for them.
Dorothy walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder “Are you okay?”
Quatre sighed “Yeah I'm just really nervous, it's been so long.”
Dorothy smiled “I know, I'm so excited. When do they get here?”
Quatre looked at his watch “Any minute now.”
He took another deep breath and looked out the window. His eyes opened wide as he saw the limo make its way into the driveway and park in the by the front door. As Heero, Relena, Duo, Hilde Trowa, Catherine, Wu-Fei, Sally, Zechs, and Noin all got out, Quatre bolted out the door to meet them. Heero and the others looked at him and smiled as they saw him run down the stairs, with Dorothy not far behind. Quatre ran up to them and nearly tackled them in an attempt to hug them all at once. There was much laughter shouts of joy as they all savored them moment of being reunited once again. After awhile they went back inside where the girls chatted in the living room, while the men took a walk outside around the mansion.
“I still cannot believe you finally asked her, congratulations buddy.” Said Duo
Zechs smiled “Thanks Duo, I appreciate that.”
“So Zechs, when is the wedding going to take place?” Asked Trowa
“In a few months, we're still to busy with work, but it shouldn't be much longer. Oh and Quatre before I forget, Noin and me wanted to thank you again for letting us use your place to hold the wedding.” Replied Zechs
Quatre smiled “Don't mention it, when I heard you finally asked the question I knew I had to do something to help. Besides, your not going to find a more beautiful place on this earth to hold a wedding, believe you and me.”
“I'll believe it, thanks again” Said Zechs
“So Quatre are you and Dorothy planning on tying the knot soon?” Asked Wu-Fei
Quatre blushed slightly “We've only been going out for 5 months, but I am thinking about it. If I do it, it will probably be after Zechs wedding.”
Trowa smiled “That's good to hear, I happy for you. What about you Wu-Fei, are you and Sally a couple?”
“Kind of, I mean, we both have feelings for each other, but work has a way of getting in the way of things.”
“Yeah well at least you have someone, now all we have to do is find a Trowa a girl and life will be good.” Said Duo
“I'm working on it, it will happen eventually.” Replied Trowa
Duo grinned at him than looked at Heero, who looked like he was in a deep thought.
“Hey Heero, something on your mind?”
Heero looked at him “I'm just thinking about all of this.”
“What do you mean?” Asked Zechs
Heero smiled “Well it's just that no matter how many times I look at you guys, it's still hard to believe you are the same people I knew back during the war.”
Wu-Fei looked at him “Well people do change, did you think we'd all just stay the same?”
Heero shook his head “No, it's just I never thought we'd all be like this you know. We treat each other like brothers, like were a family.”
Zechs looked at him “It's because we are brothers in a sense, I can safely say that no one else has been through what we have. And because of that, we grew a bond with each other that can only grow through battle.”
Wu-Fei nodded “It's true, we're the only people you can talk to about stuff like this. No one else would ever be able to understand it except us. That's what makes us brothers, that's what makes us family.”
Heero sighed “I know, this is just something I never thought I'd ever experience. Honestly it can feel a little overwhelming.”
“You know instead of questioning this, why don't you try embracing it? Trust me, on this one.” Said Quatre
Heero shrugged his shoulders “Okay why not.”
As they continued walking, Trowa looked over at Duo who kept looking at his phone.
“Expecting a call Duo?”
“Yeah, a friend of mine should be arriving soon.”
“Well who it?” Asked Heero.
Duo smiled “It's a surprise, but don't worry, you all know him.”
Quatre sighed “Suit yourself, anyways dinner should be almost done so lets start heading back.”
The others agreed and began walking back to the house.
Dinner Table
Everyone was conversing with each other as they took their seats when they all heard the doorbell ring.
Duo smiled and sat up “I'll get it.”
He left the room leaving all the others wondering who it was. A few moments later, Duo came back in to the room. An older man who had gray hair, and was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, light brown shorts, sandals, and sunglasses followed him.
The man smiled as he looked at all of them.
“Hey guys, it's been awhile huh?”
End Ch 3
Ch-4
Quatre's Mansion
Dinner Table
Everyone looked at the man with a shocked look on their face, except for Duo who sporting a huge grin.
“Everyone I present to you, Howard.”
Howard smiled and took off his glasses “The one and only.”
Everyone got up from the table and rushed to greet him.
“Howard you don't know how much seeing you makes my day.” Said Zechs
Quatre shook his hand and gave him a brief hug “My god it's been so long, last time we saw you was during the Great War.”
“It's been that long? Man it really has been a while.”
Duo patted him on the back “I know we all have a lot of stuff to say, but how about we go back to the table so we can eat too.”
The others agreed and everyone went back to their seats. Shortly afterwards the food was served and everyone stood up as Quatre held up his glass of wine.
“When I look around this table, I realize that we are truly blessed. We started out as nothing more than soldiers, but now, we are family. I know we have been through a lot, but I feel it has made the relationships between us stronger,” He raised his glass in the air, and everyone did the same “To all our good fortunes, and may it last for many more years to come.”
They all cheered in unison and took a drink. Afterwards they all began eating their meals while talking with one another.
“So Howard, what have you been doing this whole time?” Asked Relena
“I've run one of Duo's salvage shops on earth. It's not as fun as fixing the Gundams, but at least I actually get paid for it.” Said Howard with a smile
The others chuckled at the comment.
“So where is your shop located exactly?” Asked Sally
“In Japan, we operate in a small town near the coast. Originally I thought Duo was crazy when he picked out the location, but as it turns out, it's been a prime spot, who knew?”
“It's one of our most successful shops, he gets business from all over Japan and beyond” Said Hilde
Duo grinned “Yeah at this rate, I'll be as rich as Quatre in no time.”
“Keep dreaming Duo, you'd have a heart attack if you knew how much I made a year.” Said Quatre with a smile.
Howard looked over at Trowa who was conversing with Zechs.
“So how's the circus treating you Trowa?”
“It's pretty good, I never really saw myself as an side act but as it turns out, it's been very profitable.”
“It really is a lot of fun, we should be having a show in Tokyo soon, you should come by and check it out.” chimed in Catherine
Howard smiled “I might have to do that, as long as you let me in for free.”
The others laughed and the dinner continued. Afterwards everyone migrated to the living room where they had a few drinks and reminisced about the old days. Zechs saw Heero walk into the kitchen for another drink and followed him in there. Heero pulled a bottle of wine out of the fridge and saw Zechs approaching him.
“Hey Zechs.”
“Hey Heero you got a minute?”
“Sure what do you need?” Said Heero as he poured himself a glass and took a drink
Zechs smiled “You know it never ceases to amaze me how much you changed Heero. I know I say it a lot, but when I look at you, it's like looking at a whole new person.”
Heero shrugged his shoulders and took another drink “I guess I have your sister to thank for it.”
Zechs smiled “I guess you do, anyway the real reason I came over here is because I have a important question to ask you.”
“What is it?”
Zechs cleared his throat “I want you to be the best man at my wedding.”
Heero looked Zechs dumbfounded “Zechs… I'm honored, I really am, but why me?”
“Because you and Relena are the only family I have left. It's true that since your married to my sister, we're technically brothers. But even before you married Relena, I always felt like we had a common bond, it's like we've been family all along. And that has never changed, we may not have always liked each other, but I've always respected you. You've done more for me than anyone else alive, you helped me realize my misdeeds long ago, and for that, I'll be forever be in your debt. I wouldn't have the life I have today if it weren't for you. So that's why I'm asking you not just as a friend, but as true brother, will you do it?”
Heero looked at him and took a deep breath “Ok I'll do it.”
Zechs smiled a gave him a brief hug “Thank you Heero, This really mean a lot to me.”
Heero and Zechs both clicked there glasses together and took a drink. They then walked back inside to tell the others.
End Ch 4
Ch-5
Note: In this chapter I wanted to have all of the characters having multiple conversations about varying things. So this will jump around a bit, but I will try and not make it too confusing. I also wanted to give Dorothy some lines because I may use her as an important figure in future chapters.
Living Room
“So Relena, how has the ESUN been treating you?” Asked Dorothy
“It's been pretty busy, and at times can be a little overwhelming, but I guess that's what comes with the job. It actually can be very rewarding though, I guess that's why I love it.”
“I can sympathize with that. Being at such a high level in the Preventers can get pretty hectic sometimes, but I still wouldn't trade my job for any other in the world.” Said Sally
Dorothy smiled “Well that's good to hear, I'm thinking of trying to get a position as a senator on the ESUN. Although I think my past history might prevent that.”
“Well you'll never know if you don't try.” Said Sally
“Sally's right, and besides, I'm sure your work during the Marimaea incident will help people forget about your past mistakes. I say you try it.”
Dorothy shrugged her shoulders “Maybe I'll give it shot, besides if Heero can become a senator, than maybe I might have a chance after all.”
Relena and the others laughed at the comment. Over at the coffee table, Howard, Zechs, Hilde and Duo were talking amongst themselves.
“So Heero's your best man?” Asked Howard
Zechs nodded “That's right.”
“Well I'm happy for him, although this shouldn't come as much of a surprise, given your relationship with each other.” Said Duo
“Does Noin know about this yet?” Asked Hilde
“Yeah, we both decide on this awhile ago. It was actually a pretty easy decision to make.”
“Man for as long as I knew you two I never would've guessed that you guys would end up being such good friends.” Said Howard
“Yeah I know, it's funny how everything works out sometimes. But I'm not complaining.” Said Zechs
“I personally think it's wonderful how close you two have become, it really is something special.” Noted Hilde
Zechs looked over at Heero who was talking to Trowa and Quatre. He smiled and looked back at the others “Yeah, it is.”
Duo sighed “Okay this is getting too sentimental, I'm getting a drink.”
He got up and headed to the kitchen. Over near the bar area Heero was talking with Trowa and Quatre.
“So you're the best man huh, well congratulations Heero. That's quiet an honor” Said Quatre with a smile.
Trowa nodded “Yes it is. I can't say that it comes as a surprise, but I'm happy for you anyways.”
Heero smiled “Thanks guys that means a lot to me.”
Heero and the others noticed that Catherine, Wu-Fei, and Noin were approaching them.
“Hey Trowa, me and Catherine were talking about your circus act, but she won't tell me about your Grand Finale.” Said Wu-Fei
Trowa smiled “Oh you mean the Devils Dance, it's not that bad really. You should tell him Cathy.”
Catherine sighed “Alright, just wanted to make sure it was okay with you. Anyways, I start off by doing a dance for the crowd, mainly the males. Then Trowa comes out and stands against a wall. I then proceed to throw a series of daggers at him, which he dodges. The act ends when I throw a dagger straight at his head, which he catches with his hands.”
The others looked at her dumbfounded.
“Umm Cathy don't you thinks that's a little dangerous, you know, maybe a bit on the psychotic side.” Exclaimed Wu-Fei
“I agree, I know your trying to impress the crowd, but why put your life on the line?” Asked Quatre.
Trowa grinned “It's not as bad as it sounds, I have complete faith in Cathy's throwing ability, besides the last knife we use isn't even real. The blade is hard rubber but it looks real enough, and the handle is weighted so that it travels as fast as a real knife, the crowd never notices the difference. I may be a risk taker, but I'm not suicidal.”
“I'm glad for that, it must be so much fun too see in person.” Said Noin
“It is but you all have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about what I told you.” Said Trowa
“Don't worry about it, we'll even pretend to act afraid when we see it.” Said Heero
Trowa just smiled at the comment and continued chatting with the others.
Noin looked over at Heero “Hey Heero can I talk to you for a minute in private?”
Heero nodded “Sure thing.”
The two walked out of the living room and down the hallway. After awhile they both stopped and turned to face each other
“So what did you want to tell me?” Asked Heero
“I know what Zechs told you just now, and I want you to know that I fully support his decision.”
“Thank you Noin, but why did you bring me out here?”
Noin suddenly wrapped her arms around him in a gentle hug. Heero was at first taken aback but quickly returned the hug. Noin then pulled away and looked him in the eyes, tears were streaming down her face.
“I want to thank you for everything you've done for Zechs. In my wildest dreams I never thought things would be like this between us. And it's all because of you, everything he is right now is because of you, and I'll forever be grateful for it.”
Heero smiled and gently wiped a tear away “Your welcome Noin, in truth though, I think you played a big part in this too. I may have made him realize his mistakes, but you showed him things I never could've shown.”
Noin nodded “I know, I just feel none of this would have ever happened if you didn't save him that day.”
“In any case, I know with you by his side, he'll always be happy. So do us all a favor and try and keep it that way. Cause lord knows what Zechs will do next time he goes crazy.” Said Heero with a smile.
Noin smiled and gave him a playful shove; Heero looked down slightly at the floor, a smile still on his face. Noin walked over and put a hand on his shoulder.
“Is something wrong?”
Heero shook his head “No, I'm just enjoying this right now.”
“What do you mean?”
Heero looked back at her “It's just that, I always wondered what having a brother and sister would be like, and now that I know it… it's hard to describe. All that I know is that I really like it.”
Noin smiled “Me too Heero, I'm happy that I can call you my brother,” She then kissed him on the cheek and took his hand “Now lets get back to the party, I'm sure the others our wondering where we are.”
Heero smiled at her “Okay, and thanks for bringing me out here, I'm glad we could talk like this.”
“So am I.”
The two then walked back into the room and rejoined the others. The party lasted well into the night, with nobody wanting it too end. But after awhile they all began saying there good nights headed to their guest rooms for a good nights sleep. The next morning they were treated to a huge breakfast courtesy of Quatre's cooking staff. Afterward each one made the most of there time together, most of it just small talk about various things. After awhile though, the time had finally come to say goodbye. Many tears were shed as one by one they all head out, each person promising to keep in touch. As the last person left Quatre just stood on the steps taking in everything that had happened. Dorothy walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and rubbed it slightly.
“Are you alright Quatre?”
Quatre looked back at her and smiled weakly “I already miss them.”
Dorothy gently kissed him and then wrapped her arms around him.
“I do too.”
They both held each other for a while before breaking the hold. Quatre again looked off into the distance.
“I just hope this time will be different, I hope that this time we don't forget about each other.”
“Me too, although after seeing them yesterday, I can't see how we ever could.”
Quatre smiled “Yeah… let's go inside.”
Dorothy nodded and they both walked back into the mansion.
3 weeks later
Heero was lying in bed when the phone rang. He slowly leaned over to the nightstand and picked it up.
“Hello?”
“Is that you Heero?”
Heero recognized the voice instantly.
“Wu-Fei, it's good to hear from you again, how are things going?”
“Not good I'm afraid.”
Heero sat up “What's wrong?”
“We have a situation, the peace has been broken, war is coming.”
End Ch-5
End Part 1