Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yaruki--Determination ❯ Dirty Jokes ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Pairings: 1x5, 3x4, 2xYuu

Warnings: Yaoi, fluffiness, swearing, just plain ol' weirdness

Rating: PG-13

Notes: Be prepared to be scared...

Disclaimer: Me poor Chibi. Me no afford Good Charlotte CD. Chibi sad. So, in other words: I don't own Gundam Wing (cause then I could sell the G-boys that I'm not *totally* in wub with for a lot of money to people like yourselves), nor am I making any money off this. Now, me technically own my fic. Go figure. So, no steal. If steal, be bad. Hate you forever. -_-*

'Think'
"Talk"
~~~Time passes~~~
***Flash back***

########################################################## #####

"So...um...about last night..." Quatre said, vaguely uncomfortable.

"Hey...I understand, it was your first time." Trowa said nonchalantly and understanding, waving his hand back and forth.

"GACK! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!" Quatre said, outshining even Christmas-Light-Wufei.

"Oh."

"Jeezus Kraighst...I just wanted to say..." Quatre trailed off. (What? Come on, out with it. Literally.)

"That's not funny Trowa!" Quatre said, getting so red in the face that even Trowa Barton, the emotionless bastard, frowned in concern. (Don't blow up on me! Hehehe..."blow" up.) Catching the look on Quatre's face, Trowa held up his hands. (Okay, okay. I'll stop with the sex jokes...geez...)

"Look...I never really got a chance to tell you last night...but...well...I want you to understand that...well...I've loved you for a very long time. And...if...well...I don't want to sound like a brat...but...if you don't love me...then...I..." Quatre never finished, because Trowa silenced him with a kiss.

"For me, the act and the emotion go hand in hand Quatre. If I didn't love you then you wouldn't see me here, I wouldn't have came here." Trowa hugged Quatre to his naked chest. "Don't ever doubt my love for you...or I'll self-destruct. You know how I get when I have no more ammo left." Trowa said, and Quatre giggled.

"Trowa..." (What?! WHAT?! It's true isn't it?) "Still...don't be so goofy. It's supposed to be a SERIOUS moment." (Bah. I'm already too serious. Look what happens when you're so serious! Look! I have no ass!!!!)

Quatre's laughter echoed off the wall for many a moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...wh at do you want to do on the list?" (How about number 10 again? That was fun...)

"GACK! TROWA! Stop with the dirty jokes!!" (Okay...okay...I'll try.)

LIST:
1. Eat out at a restaurant at least five days
2. Go to an amusement park for two days
3. Go see a lovey-dovey concert
4. Kiss as often as possible
5. Hold hands
6. Sleep in the same bed all nights
7. Go see a coupla movies
8. Talk for at least 4 hours a day (I know I'm asking a lot Trowa)
9. Go to a coupla clubs and stuff
10. Do IT. At LEAST once. Maybe twice...come on...you KNOW you want to...yes you do...I am not being rude Yuu! No I'm not! HEY! Why is this thing typing what I'm saying? HEY! You know what, I'm just going to shut up then.........it's even putting my dot dot dots on it! DAMN IT!!!! YUU!!!!!

"That's funny! Poor Duo!" Quatre said, laughing so hard that tears came to his eyes. (Remind me not to eat or drink when presented with something written by Duo.)

"Yes...so...what will we do." (I'm still all for number 10 again...but, #4's looking good too...)

"TROWA!" (Okay...fine...prude. How about we do number 1? I'm hungry...)

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" (Dude...I would have thought you'd have picked up on it by now: #6.)

"TROOOOOOOWWWWWAAAAAA!!!!" (GACK! OKAY! That was the last one! I swear! Well...for today anyways...)

"HEY! I read that!" (Oh...shit. Ah well. Whatever. I'll make up for it, I promise.) Trowa "said" nibbling on Quatre's earlobe.

"Hehehehehe...ACK! No! Stop it! We have to be serious!" (Why? I showed you what happens when you're too serious...your butt melts away...)

"Hehehe...No. Must be serious! Okay then...let's go to a restaurant nearby. Okay?" (Okay...) Trowa said, hugging Quatre and letting his hands slip downwards. (I see you haven't been too serious...) Trowa said, squeezing *something*. ^_~

"EEP! TROWA!!!!" Quatre screamed out, and chased a chibified Trowa around the room with a giant hammer. "You PERVERT!!!"

"Hehehehehehe...." Trowa...er...chuckled? as he ran around the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quatre...everyon e's staring." Trowa said, as he glared at the heterosexual couple at the bar and gripped Quatre's waist even firmer. (Oh, you gotta problem with this you freaky line-thingies?? HUH??? HUH?!?!? Don't make me bust out my chibi-heavy-arms!!!)

"Trowa...they can't read your eyes..." Quatre whispered, trying hard not to crack up randomly. (Oh...right. Ah well. I guess I'll have to amuse myself by once again destroying the C-D-A-V-T-T-Y-A-T-T-T-Y-D-W-T-H...)

"What?" Quatre whispered. Trowa tugged playfully at Quatre's hair, although, he didn't smile, so only Quatre knew he was doing it playfully. (Never mind. It's a long story and it will only increase your confusion.)

"Oh...okay. Oh, there's the waitress." Their waitress came up to them smiling hugely. (Oh my god...the waitress looks like she's going to explode...)

"HELLO!" The waitress said loudly. "My name's Mina! I'm here to serve you food! YAY! You ARE a couple, right?" Mina said eagerly.

"Yeah..." Quatre said, vaguely frightened.

"WHEE! You guys are so cute! Not as cute as Duo and Hiro, but still very cute together!"

"What?" Quatre said, not sure that he heard the girl right. (Is she high or something?)

"Never mind." Mina said evilly, "May I take your order please?"

"Sure..." Quatre said, still a little afraid of the Afghani-black-haired-waitress...I would be too...even though I'm writing this fic and therefore theoretically have control over all the characters within...theoretically mind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(So...ful l...gonna...die...happily...) Trowa "said".

"Yeah...I'm not surprised. After eating an appetizer of onion rings, then your salad, a 20oz. Steak, mashed potatoes, broccli, the rest of my chicken, and then two sides of desert, I'm surprised you're still breathing."

(I'm not...I'm still vaguely hungry...but, to me, that's full.)

"You're a freak. I'm in love with a freak." Quatre said, jokingly serious.

"Yes. Well...maybe." (Maybe I'm normal and YOU'RE the freak. It's possible. I saw it in a movie once.)

"Heehee...maybe. Uh-oh. Not good. Here comes that waitress again..."

(She scares me...)

"She reminds me of Milly..."

"Hey guys, wassup? I heard the name Milly? Do you know Milly? Milly Martinez?"

"Yeah...I dated her...but it didn't work out."

"Well DUR. If your gay, it's a little hard to date a Milly, but not THAT hard. Just hard." Trowa burst out laughing...actually, he went "ha", which is the equivolent of busting out the laughing for Da Trowa Dude. (HARD...hard to get HARD around a Milly if you're gay!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

"TROWA!! YOU SWORE!!" (I lied. I'm not Duo, I can do that.)

"Um...yeah...I had to come and tell you that we're closing. I'm sorry." Mina said, all sad and depressing like, since now the cute widdle couple was leaving. They were so K-A-W-A-I-I together! Being all social...well...okay, Quatre would ask questions and read it off Trowa, then Trowa would ask questions Trowa style and Quatre would either start laughing or answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back in the hotel room~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...Trowa, I meant to ask earlier, how DID Duo get you to agree."

"It's a long story. And I've already broken my 10-words-a-day-limit to pieces, thank you very much." (I'm not talking anymore today. All this outloud talking has tired me out...look, I'm all sleepy now. I think that we need to go to BED...if you're getting my drift.)

"Bah. You sex-fiend." (So?)

"GACK." (Don't make me bust out my Chibis. They can really do damage.) Trowa walked forward with his arms open. (Come on...like Duo said, you KNOW you want to...)

"AH! It's an insatiable Trowa! RUN AWAY WIDDLE QUATRE RUN AWAY!!!" Quatre teased as he ran away from Trowa, chibi. Trowa focused and went chibi, then proceeded to chase Quatre.

(How come I don't get a hammer?!? What's up with that?) I'm sorry Trowa, but I've already used a hammer too much...I have to start being more originall. Here. Have a glass of water. (What the hell can I do with a glass of water?!?!) Uh...wet-T-shirt-effect? ^-^V Quatre IS wearing a white T-shirt, you know. (Oh...oh this can be too fun...)

"AAHHHHHHH!!! COLD COLD COLD COLD!!!" Quatre yelped as the cold water hit him. (More water please...) No problem.

"AHH! TROWA! WHY YOU HIT CHIBI QUATRE WITH COLD WATER?!?!"

(Wet-T-Shirt-Effect...)

"Oh...hehehehe...can I have some water too?" But...I said I was going to be more oringinal. "I'll de-chibify!" Oh...how sad...okay. Here you go.

"GAH!" Trowa shouted as the cold water hit him. He threw his water at Quatre.

"AH! WHY IS IT ICE WATER!?!?!" Well...cause...uh...I dunno.

(Hey...I think we need to warm up...what do you say we take a nice hot BATH?) Trowa grinned at Quatre...well, his mouth twitched, but same thing.

"Hehehehehe..." That was all that Quatre said as he followed Trowa into the bathroom. I didn't follow cause this is only a PG-13 fic, and that's DEFINITELY NOT PG-13 in there...so, I guess I'll have to end this here...how sad. It's only 5 pages. Ah well. You'll live. Stick around!

~*ATHENA*~