Halo - Series Fan Fiction ❯ My log ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
 
In the forest approaching a covenant drop-ship 1300 hours
 
 
I crouch in the dense brush of the lush forest scanning the area for any signs of where Drake might be. It was a medium size board-ship, and by the number of elites out there, It carried something important. A deafening sound rang through the air and the elites shot from they're positions to the other side of the ship. Flood I thought to myself. Two Elites guarded the doorway but they were silver! Here goes nothin' I quietly said to myself. I took what looked like a grenade and threw it. What was in the grenade was not shrapnel but 5 pounds of C4! I chuckled to myself as the elites dived out of the doorway I ran through the doorway and blew C4 up the second I was in killing both the elites. Ahead of me were ten elites, four jackals, and 15 grunts all of them saw the whole scene. So this time I pressed my luck and threw an actual grenade. An elite picked it up and asked if I thought I could fool him. BOOM the grenade explodes in his hand killing him and injuring the rest of the elites. One elite came at me but I unsheathed my BR and shot him in the head. I did the same to the other living elites but was shot in the leg by a grunt with his plasma pistol. I fell to the ground and put a clip in them, my bullets were deflected by the jackal shields. They circled around me and more elites came, they striped me of my weapons and armor and put me in holding. The vents groaned as they opened relishing a pink vapor. I tried my best to hold my breath but it was of no avail. The room now thick with the mist started spinning and I was fading in and out. I couldn't fight it anymore so it took over me; the last thing I remember was me falling to my knees and my head thumping the hard floor. What happened, I slowly came to the realization of what happened. To either side of me was two elites clad in silver armor. They were dragging me, but to where, and what was that horrid smell. I muster the strength to look up and I saw ten elite corpses! “Shipmaster this is the one who spilled elite blood. He killed those ten over there and fifteen grunts,” Said the elite to my left. The shipmaster had mixture of anger and sadness. He looked and nodded at an elite at the right, he nodded back and both of the elites released me of their grip. The effect of the mist was fading so I stood up. One elite tossed me two sword handles smiled and said, “ Your friend has done nothing so you fight with him for his freedom if you win he will be free and if you lose, You will both die.” I looked at him and asked, “ What happens to me when I win?” The elite had a stern look and said, “ If, you win you shall be questioned.” At least Drake will be fine I thought. I picked up both the swords and Drake walked in but before I could hand him the sword I heard an elite over the com. “ We have finished the last of the flood we shall be back in ten minutes. It was my only chance I caught the elite in front of the door off-guard and sliced through him. “ Drake get out of here and to the extraction point now,” I yelled while preparing to defend my self. Drake looked at me and asked, “ What about-.” I cut him off before he could complete his sentence with a loud demanding now! He ran and got away. “So this will be easy just hold of thirty elites; no problem,” I said sarcastically to myself. Despite all of this, despite the fact that I knew I was soon to be slaughtered I smiled knowing that not only Drake was safe But Alice as well. I started laughing as the elites were drawing their swords. The shipmaster was mad, so mad he couldn't stand anything, “ What the hell is so funny,” He said. I stopped laughing and did my best to look serious and said, “ Hmph, just thinking of how many I bring down with me.” At that they came luckily I had two swords to defend myself. I told my self that I was to stall them rather ran kill them. Well life was good while it lasted.
 
 
 
Authors notes- its not over yet so please R&R with comments and suggestions thanks for reading