Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ All I Need Is You ❯ Lost The Faith ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1
Lost The Faith.

A/N: I do not own Dameon, he is the Hamtaro RPG character of my best friend, Ella-629. Also, full credit to her for editing this chapter.


It was a rainy day in London. A young, tan, striped hamster kneeled by his terribly ill grandmother, his crystal aqua-green eyes brimming with tears. His blond hair fell into his eyes as he bent his head and said a prayer… a prayer for her… the only one who ever cared…


It all began when I was a little boy; my grandmother was my best friend… yeah, you heard me… my best friend. She was more of a guardian to me than both of my parents put together. When I was young, my father didn’t want pay much attention to me. He was the type of husband who sat on the recliner all day watching sports and belching the alphabets. My mother was always working. She was the nervous, stressed woman you always see tending to the fat hog placed in front of the television screen. Siblings? Well, my mother tried to make one for me; but it ended up dying shortly after she gave birth.

So my grandma was always the one to take care of me. She was with me through everything.

My name’s Dameon Devilson, and I was born in London. My parents didn’t have much money. I never thought I’d amount to anything. Little did I know that I would become a famous Rocker all over the globe.

My grandmother ended up getting terribly ill during one winter. I stayed with her in the hospital, praying every night that she’d live. I had all faith in God that she would, seeming how we were so close. I believed that she’d live and get well.

“Please God; make my grandma well again…” I prayed on my knees looking out the window, every night. Until…one morning I awoke beside her hospital bed. The nurse came to check on my grandmother.

“Dameon, I’m sorry…but your grandmother is no longer with us….” she spoke softly.

I sank down to my knees and sobbed in my paws… my only friend and close relative was gone forever. I lost all faith in God… I didn’t believe in him after that.

And I would never believe again…


Next Chapter “Make Me Believe”