Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ All I Need Is You ❯ Make Me Believe ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Make Me Believe

A/n: Edited by my best friend too. :3 Her nickname’s Pinkwolf. xD

At the funeral I stood out in the rain; watching as they lowered her casket into the ground. My mother came over to me and put a paw on my shoulder.

“She’ll always be with you, dear,” she whispered gently to me, then picked me up and carried me to our car. I had to say, I was quite surprised that she wasn't at work.

I refused to cry in front of everyone. After my mother had tucked me in that night, I watched impatiently as she shut the bedroom door. I sat up and looked out my window towards the heavens, tears streaming down my face and making my fur damp. ‘How could this have happened?’ I thought to myself. I had prayed every night for her to get better. Why didn’t God help her? Why did he let her die? I sat in my bed, feeling empty and miserable. And I stayed that way several years later.

Years past after my grandmother’s death; I knew where I belonged in this world. Not knowing where to go I converted to…Satanism. I had no faith in God whatsoever.

I have an amazing life now. Oh yes, I became a Rock star, and everyone loves me. I even had my own personal fashion/make-up design. A black trench jacket, black eye make up on my right eye, fangs, and a black earring on my right ear. And my beloved electric guitar.

I know what you’re thinking, ‘How could a Satanist live a great life?’ Well, that’s my choice of living and religion. Deal with it.

Fame and fan girls? Oh yeah, I had a lot of fan girls and fame. You might think I'm spoiled. And honestly, I don't give a damn.

...Though I missed my grandmother and I still hated God for taking her away from me. It's wierd, it really is. Millions of obsessed fans could never love me as much as my grandmother did.

At one of my concerts, I decided to sing a song I had written a few days ago. About my grandmother and how I felt about her death. I went on stage with my guitar, seeing all these other hams who loved me.

“This song, I wrote for my grandmother, who died 10 years ago.” I spoke in the microphone as I played the introduction of the song.

~Throw away my dreamsThis fight for my life isn't getting behind meAnd I've been told to screamWhere no one can hear me, it doesn't mean nothing

So make me believeJust take me away from this hell I've createdAnd I'm afraidI'm breaking my own vows knowing I'll go down in flamesI know this can't be rightThere's got to be something more that I can live forAnd I can only hideInside of this sickness for so long again~



I shouted in to my microphone with all my might. I felt the rage and sadness I felt long ago, and I poured my heart out.

~So make me believeJust take me away from this hell I've createdAnd I'm afraidI'm breaking my own vows knowing I'll go downMake me believeJust take me away from temptation that's calling meAnd I'm afraidI'm breaking my own vows knowing I'll go down in flamesRunning in circlesConfusion is calling my nameHiding inside of this poisoning madness againI'm tired, I'm brokenI'm walking along with the deadWill I ever feel like I once did?~


Hearing everyone shout my name made me feel powerful, indeed. I loved my job and my career. I heard some crazed fan-girl screech, and I immediately thought of a girlfriend. I would be hard to find one that didn't mind all the fan-girls...

~So make me...Make me believeJust take me away from this hell I've createdAnd I'm afraidI'm breaking my own vows knowing I'll go downMake me believeMake me believeMake me believeI'm breaking my own vows, knowing I'll go down in flames~


I ended the concert with ease, hearing the screams and applause of excitement. I left and went back stage. Nobody saw the tear slide down my cheek.




“Make Me Believe” by Godsmack

Next chapter “Accidental Virginity Loss”