Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ All I Need Is You ❯ Accidental Virginity Loss ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
Accidental Virginity Loss



A/N: Thanks to Pinkwolf for editing this chapter.

As I left for my motorcycle out in the parking lot, I felt someone grab me. Ropes were wrapped around my wrists and ankles; pieces of cloth covering my mouth and eyes. I was wiped out from the concert; I didn’t have time to react. What the hell was going on ?! ‘Shit’ I thought as my leather trench jacket was torn off. My very expensive trench jacket, mind you.I felt myself being shoved into a car. Damn, this dude‘s strong. I screamed angrily, but even if I didn’t have a cloth over my mouth, the roar of the engine would’ve drowned out my voice.A short while later I was thrown outside. I felt the cool grass press against my cheek. The kidnapper dragged me up stairs… I heard a door slam and a lock click. Fuck this shit! I thought as I was trying to undo the ropes from my wrists and feet. Too late. The cloth was obscuring my vision was removed, and a girl stood before me.Her face spilt into an demented grin… Holy crap, was she gonna rape me?….Hey! I thought only the guys do that shit! This’ll be last night I’d be a virgin.I had to admit though, she was a bit attractive. She introduced herself as Amanda( giggling evilly as she did so ). She had black fur and white ribbons that held up her pigtails. She had white paws and eyes. Not really my type. She did her best to ‘turn me on’. As attractive as she was, she didn’t make me in the ‘mood’.So for the nice guy that I am, I let her go for me. Not much…she had this squeaky high-pitch voice that annoyed the hell out of me.“nnnghhh OOOH, OOOH, MORE, MORE!! ” She moaned. What the fuck?I wasn’t very comfortable with all this but I let her go for it. After all, there was nothing I could do.… The next day I woke up by her…GROSS! I didn’t like the girl and I screwed her! Lucky for me I ‘pulled out’ so I wouldn’t conceive a fucking litter. I wiped my forehead.

Wait… my wrists weren’t tied together!She must’ve untied me before she fell asleep.I grabbed my trench jacket and ran out of her house. I ran back to the concert parking lot, hopped on my motorcycle and hauled sweet fucking ass.

Next chapter “The Eyes of the Beauty”