Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ All I Need Is You ❯ The Silhouette of the Opera ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 4
The Silhouette of the Opera
 
The next night was my season faunally for the season of summer. Usually, I have about over a 100,000 fans wanting my autographs and what-not. This time, it was different; I stood on stage singing with all my might; I suddenly noticed, a grey hamster with black ears and pigtails, and hot pink bows that tied them together was watching me-it was Pinkwolf; my good friend.
 
I sang again…this time loudly; blasting on my guitar...for the ending of the concert. Heavy metal music filled the city silence, nothing but cheering…not just any cheering; cheering of my name.
 
The concert ended with a huge blast of electric guitar rhythm. Suddenly I looked at the corner of my eye, in the crowd was a silhouette…could it be? I saw a pair of beautiful, glistening, gold eyes. Wow! The lights began to grow brighter at the end of the concert; the light revealed her more to my aqua-crystal green eyes...such beauty; she was sitting next to Pinkwolf.
 
She glanced at me shyly, our eyes met. Her glossy fur was a sandy tan, her long hair was dirty blonde…her eyes…of golden honey; eye sight drawn to each other. For the first time of my life…I felt in love.
 
Next chapter
“Tell Me More about Yourself”