Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ All I Need Is You ❯ Tell Me More About Yourself. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
Tell Me More About Yourself.

I know, you're still wondering about the rape. I still haven't gotten over it because I was violated badly. I was pretty messed up..until I saw..her... that beautiful angel. Could it be that we were destined to be together? Perhaps.

Anyways, I was packing up my guitar after my concert for the season.. it was always /such/ fun,and started heading out to my motorcycle. Suddenly, I heard a soft voice call out. "Excuse me..."
I turned around and looked, and there before me was the angel from my dreams.

"Yes?" I replied shyly. Now I'm not usaully a shy guy..but that voice made me blush..very..very red.

I glanced over one shoulder at the girl I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my crystal Aqua green irises. It was that beautiful silhouette...

As I could tell she was a bit embaressed and shy, she was looking on the ground towards her feet blushing, her golden-honey colored eyes glistened.

"I saw you perform..you were awsome!" she said, looking down at the ground still.
I gave a happy nod of my head-as my blonde bangs gracefully blew across my face.

That voice automadically sent me to 'Cloud Nine' as they call it..her voice so heavenly and warm. She looked similar to me in away. Our fur patterns were quite simular, her hair was as blonde as mine, her eyes were honey-gold, her fur was tan..just like me, as well as I noticed that her beautiful eyes had long and gorgious eye lashes.

"Why, thank you very much!" I said cheerfully holding out one paw to her. "What is your name?"

"Akirasamantha," she said, but the paused. "But my friends call me 'Akira.'" She gave a shy smile.

"Well, Akira," I spoke looking into her eyes once again, "Nice to meet you!" I shook her soft paw smiling sweetly.


To Be Continued in Chapter 6.

Next Chapter "The One"