Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Prolauge ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

(Crowd roars as the Hamtaro ending theme song plays and a disco ball hovers down from the stage and out pops Hamtaro and T.W)

Both land safely on the stage.

T.W: Hamha Everyone. T.W here along with Hamtaro to welcome you to our very first Miracle Romance special!

Hamtaro: This is one of our most influential adventures yet.

T.W: I agree we'll all be in for a treat today.

Oxnard Backstage: Hamtaro I've lost my seed again!

T.W and Hamtaro: Here we go again.

(Audience Laughs)

T.W: Hamtaro you better go help him while I tell everyone about today's show.

Hamtaro: All right. Coming Oxy!

T.W: Today our story centers on Boss and Bijou.

(Screen shows picture of them)

T.W: As we all know by now or those who are new to us here's the lowdown. Boss has a super crush and/or infatuation for Bijou and wants nothing more to be the oyster of her world. Unfortunately as hard as he tries Bijou is the only girl that gets him tongue-tied not knowing what to say.

Bijou seems to be oblivious to his many advances while at the same time finding true love in Hamtaro but there to shy to admit it to each other afraid that Boss would erupt and I can't say I blame them.

Having lost a love myself I know all too well how Boss feels he's like both a father and brother to me but that's another special.

I feel Hamtaro and Bijou are a perfect match for each other but don't tell them I said that especially Boss I'm not afraid of him I just don't want to hurt his feelings.

Anyway our friends and I are swept away in our greatest journey ever and I should know I used to be an adventurer. So without further ado let our special begin!

(Oxnard and Hamtaro head from backstage)

Oxnard: I found my seed!

T.W: Just in time Oxnard our special's starting Come on!

(T.W and Oxnard head out)

Hamtaro: Hey wait for me! Enjoy the show everyone!

(Crowd Applauds)

Now we fade to black and our story begins.