Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ An old friend ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was a spring adventure no one would ever forget for a long time to come. Bijou was reading an old letter from and old friend in France.

Bijou: Dear Bijou though you are leaving soon I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye face to face I wrote you this letter. I hope you understand our friendship means everything to me I'm just not good with good-byes. (Tears on that line)

I never noticed that before

I hope you hold no grudge against me. I will be moving to but not to another country but to a neighborhood in a small village along the river seine. I don't how to reach you but I'll find out somehow. I'll write soon I hope you make new friends wherever you go I wish you well.

From your friend always

Henrietta

Bijou: Oh Henrietta I miss you so much. I wish you knew where I live now and were you lived so we could write to each other again

Bijou spent awhile in her carrier reading Henrietta's old letters feeling quite low. In fact she stayed in her carrier for the next 3 days. Everyone was worried about her especially Boss and Hamtaro so they go to her home.

By now Bijou was asleep with tear marks from eyes down to her feet.

Hamtaro: Bijou! Bijou! Are you home?

Boss taps against the window

Boss: Bijou its Boss is you there?

Bijou hears her friends outside and slowly wakes up

Bijou: Um yawns. Is someone there?

She slowly leaves her cage and opens the window to let her friends in.

Hamtaro: Are you okay Bijou? We haven't seen you in 3 days.

Bijou: It's been that long? I guess I didn't realize. I'm going through some old letters

Before she says anything more they notice the tear marks on her front on her body.

Boss: You've been crying there is something wrong I know there is. You respect yourself and others too much to let yourself go.

Bijou: Boss what are you saying?

The air was thick with anxiety and the room was clouded with passion.

Boss: I'm saying that I'm your friend and I want to help you with whatever you're going through. I don't like you crying.

Bijou: Thank you Boss that means a lot to me.

At that precise moment Bijou and Boss run to each other and hug tightly forgetting Hamtaro was even in the same room.

Bijou: Hamtaro when did you get here

Hamtaro: I've been here all along

Bijou: Well I'm glad both of you came there's something I want to tell you.

Back when I still lived in France I had a friend named Henrietta.

She and I were best friends and we spent a lot of time together. We lived far apart from each other so when we didn't see each other we wrote letters to each other. When Maria and I left we lost contact

Bijou then showed her friends the letter

This was the last letter I got from her before we left. She had moved to a small village part of France along the river seine. I'm glad you're all my friends but sometimes I wonder where she is and how she's doing.

Boss: I wish there was something I could do.

Bijou: its okay I'll be fine. I'm sorry I worried you I just needed some personal time.

Hamtaro: That's okay were just glad you're safe and well right Boss?

Boss: Right we just want you to be happy, to be your old self again.

Hamtaro: Will you come to the clubhouse tomorrow?

Bijou: I don't know.

A death of silence hit the room either one not sure of what to say.

Hamtaro: Think about it come on Boss let's go.

As Hamtaro turned to leave Boss just stood there sticking to his guns and to the floor.

Boss: I'll stay here for awhile.

Hamtaro: I think Bijou needs some more time alone.

Bijou: Nobody has to go.

They turn around listening ears on.

Bijou: I'd love it if you would stay for dinner. Maria's visiting her dad for a few days. It would be nice if you boys would join me.

Boss: Sure I'd love to stay.

Hamtaro: Me too that's sounds like a good idea.

So the three friends ate, drank, and talked about good times they'd had shared. All except for Boss, He wished he could get Bijou and Henrietta back together.