Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ An adventure begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The next day everyone except for Boss was at the clubhouse and everyone wondered where he was.

Hamtaro: I wonder where Boss is.

T.W: He's probably out gathering food. Or he slept in today.

Bijou: It's not like Boss to leave without telling us. I hope he's ok.

Meanwhile unbeknownst to everyone Boss was heading for France. He spent all night packing for the trip, his mission, to find Henrietta and bring her to Bijou.

He wandered the airport aimlessly but determined to get there.

Boss: Which way? Maybe I should've brought Maxwell he's good with direction.

P.A: Attention last call for France departing at gate 15 in 20 minutes.

Boss: Gate 15 got it!

He ran down the stairs passing level after level, adrenaline pumping, eyes flushed knowing he had to catch that plane.

Daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba. I can't miss that plane!

He finally reached Gate 15 the wheel stairway to the plane was slowly moving away.

Boss: Oh no you don't! I've come too far to turn back now.

He sprinted to the stairway as fast as he could. Then he jumped from the top of the stairway which was by now a foot away. Grabbed on to the edge of the door but fell off. Luckily he landed on an open suitcase of soft luggage the bellhop left there.

Boss watched in pain and disappointment as the plane took off without him on it.

Boss: I'll never get to France now. I might as well go home.

As Boss started his long trip back home he turned to see a ham-sized plane with a ham-size pilot shouting and ringing a bell.

Asura: Come one; come all to the maiden flight of the H-7 Rouroni! Our maiden voyage is trip to France!

Boss: France? Hey over here!

Aura: Hey there would you like to join the flight?

Boss: Yeah, you're going to France right?

Aura: Sure am, and your name is?

Boss: I'm Boss and yours?

Aura: I am Asura, the legendary Ham pilot!

Boss: You're a legend?

Asura: Well not yet but someday I hope to be. You see I come from a long line of pilots, inventors, and technicians. I graduated from flight school at the top of my class and was valedictorian. I got my pilot license earlier than anyone in my family, and I built this plane you see before you. The H-7 Ruroni.

The only one of its kind, streamline detail, polished finish, aerodynamic structure, and futuristic advances make it the most efficient and in my opinion coolest plane ever built.

Boss: Impressive I've never seen anything like it before. Do you think you could take me on your flight to France? You see I have a friend who knew someone there and I want to find her and bring her back here as a surprise visit. Can you help me out?

Asura: I sure can buy maybe you could help me out.

Boss: I'll try.

Asura: Well I haven't eaten anything in awhile and I haven't had time to forage for food do you at least have a peanut to spare?

Boss: Sure I brought lots of food and it's homemade.

Asura: Oh thank you so much.

Krump, krump, krump. Oh this is very good you're a talented cook.

Boss: Actually my friend T.W made it he loves to cook it's almost like it's a fixture inside him.

Asura: He sounds very nice.

Boss: Yeah but sometimes we don't get along, it's almost like he's-

A silence hot Boss with the intensity of a sharp bullet wound he realized he wasn't ready to reveal a part of his relationship with T.W

Asura: Yes go on.

Boss: Uh, oh it's nothing.

Asura: All right then hop aboard will be in France faster then you can say croissants aplenty.

The maiden flight of the H-7 Rouroni to France will begin shortly.